OOC Info A Horn Sounds

All current members of Ebonstryfe and the Black Sun must attend

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

A Horn Sounds

Postby Crow on July 25th, 2016, 3:29 am

Those wishing to keep their positions within the Ebonstryfe and the Black Sun are being called to this meeting. This roll-call is to gather the forces for Rhysol and to take attendance. If a member is found inactive they will be slapped down the ranks to a basic position until they are found to be active again. Once they have proven themselves and provide proof of the work they have done they will be re-instated to their prior positions.

Greetings devoted followers of Rhysol. I, Crow, am your new AS. I have many things planned for Ravok, and as of this moment the city is open to roleplay in. However, there are some conditions. Until a calendar is posted, you may not utilize any plots involving the Rising Dawn, or any said plots that would require moderation approval unless properly requested.

During this period I ask players to be understanding of the commitments it takes to be a storyteller. I am also looking forward to roleplaying with a lot of you. You might find that I have a different approach and a rather blunt attitude. Do not take offense to any of that, if you have a problem properly PM myself to discuss the aspects that concern you. Ravok is a lore heavy city, and with lots of moving wheels that have been neglected which I intend to get moving once more.

Furthermore, if anyone needs a guiding hand in getting back into the swing of things the storytellers are here for you. Namely, as a storyteller you might find me popping into some of your threads and giving a twist to them, especially open threads - so beware of that.

Come my children, and feast upon the worms of chaos. You all have been extremely lazy, and Rhysol has demands for you.

Code: Select all
Playername:
Position and title:
Thread 1 of proof:
Thread 2 of proof:
Reason for wanting to keep your position:
Duties assigned to you:

Crow

A Horn Sounds

Postby Clyde Sullins on July 26th, 2016, 12:35 am

Playername: Clyde Sullins

Position and title: Ebonstryfe solider(was in a modded thread for possible belated promotion- possibly more than one at once, when city closed)

(Just to be clear, this is limited to threads occurring after he last left Ravok)

Thread 1 of proof: House Hunting- Here Clyde convinced the Knighthood to allow him his own Magecrafting facilities, and to let him work as such for them.

Corrupting Squires- A list of the various threads in which he attempts to corrupt squires of the knighthood, and to get them to question their various assumptions(to varying results and success):
Thread 2 of proof: Of Earth and Clay - Ball- Part 1
Thread 3 of proof: Ode to Nex... - Ball- Part 2
Thread 4 of proof: Feeding Time - Theo Popcampio- (This one has since become disaffected and left the order)
Thread 5 of proof: Crossed Staves - Archailist -
Thread 6 of proof: Ghost Trials - Nivel -

Grand Oaths- Clyde of course being a Glypher had to secretly oath a few people, forcing them to keep all of his secrets and other promises(like if he admitted he was a Chaon and Rhysol worshiper, they couldn't tell anyone):
Thread 7 of proof: Death and Business - Oaths Shimoje -
Thread 8 of proof: Promises - Oaths Sayana -

Indoctrination- And of course any list wouldn't be complete with some time spent indoctrinating people to the faith of Rhysol:
Thread 9 of proof: Of Stone and Djed- Sayana's first introduction to Rhysol and his domain.

Reason for wanting to keep your position: He's been working as Ebonstryfe infiltrating other cities ever since he left(under assumed orders IC since there was no ST to send him and I needed an IC reason for him to leave Ravok)

Duties assigned to you: Was in the process of a mission for the Stryfe of assisting in setting up the North Ravok Outpost(an expedition of which he was a co-leader), when the city closed.

From there I assumed he was sent to Syliras to infiltrate the city. He traveled down to Nyka, spent a bit of time there, and then headed down to Syliras. Once there he figured out his own way to hide in plain sight while he worked, and convinced the Knighthood to take him on as a Magecrafter, a position from which he was allowed to be a mage within the city, and had ample access to squires and others for corruption and a slow process of bonding others within the city to him, while planning other long term plots against the knights.
Clydes Stuff

I am actually in RL a super intelligent hamster from Rhode Island, with a 7 year plan to take over the world.

Update 6/2/18- 1:10AM EST: His 7 year plan a success, and several weeks ahead of schedule, Clyde leaves to oversee the world he has taken over.

No new threads after end of Spring 518-Will still be checking for PM's occasionally, but focusing on a new character.

Graders note: :
Please be aware Clyde is a master Magecrafter. He therefore should not be gaining full xp(or possibly shouldn't gain any at all) for simple tasks related to this magic, such as low level MC items, particularly for repetitions of creations he has done before. Feel free to contact me if unsure of a instance of his magic use compared to his skill level.
Clyde Sullins
Player

Words: 2343955
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2011, 1:14 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

A Horn Sounds

Postby Sevris on July 26th, 2016, 2:49 pm

Playername: Sevris Lazarin
Position and title: Paladin* of Ebonstryfe
Thread 1 of proof: http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic26811.html
Thread 2 of proof: http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic37695.html
Reason for wanting to keep your position: Seeks to further Rhysol's influence across the land and to gain power.
Duties assigned to you: Tasked with taking down the Rising Dawn. Gaining secrets from the Wardens in Sahova.
Last edited by Sevris on August 3rd, 2016, 7:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sevris
Loyal Soldier

Words: 187865
Joined roleplay: July 24th, 2012, 5:26 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

A Horn Sounds

Postby Crow on July 27th, 2016, 1:07 am

TITLE

All claims have been resolved. More is to come. Hear your calls, Ebonstryfe and Black Sun members.

~A Ferrin Template, Thanks!
Crow

A Horn Sounds

Postby Crow on August 8th, 2016, 6:01 pm

TITLE

Greeting Ebonstryfe and Black Sun members. The North Ravok Outpost has duties for you upon your return to Ravok. Duties and missions will be assigned near the end of fall.

In current RP settings your character will now have an overwhelming urge to return to Ravok it will come to you in your dreams and your Chaon marks will start to burn the longer your prolong your trip back.

This could only mean one thing. Rhysol has need of you. (plots will follow upon my return in fall - expected return date is the 13-15th of September)

~A Ferrin Template, Thanks!
Crow