Prophet's Cart o' Codes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Prophet's Cart o' Codes

Postby Prophet on August 28th, 2016, 10:45 pm

Levali :
Day, Season, 516 AV
Time, Location
"Speech"

Text text text.

LEVALI RODAI

Code: Select all
[style=box-shadow:0px 0px 50px #bdc7fe;width:567px; margin:auto; margin-top:50px;background-image:url(http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=53681);background-attachment: fixed][center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=53683[/img][/center][/style][style2=box-shadow:0px 0px 50px #bdc7fe;width:567px; margin:auto; margin-bottom:50px; color:#fead8d; background-color: #121226;][indent][googlefont=Cinzel][size=150][right]Day, Season, 516 AV
Time, Location
[color=#bdc7fe]"Speech"[/color][/right][/size][/googlefont]

[googlefont=Alegreya]Text text text.[/googlefont]

[color=#91a2fe][center][webfont=Kingthings_Flourishes][size=200]LEVALI RODAI[/size][/color][/center][/webfont][/indent][/style2]
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Words: 816271
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2016, 5:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Prophet's Cart o' Codes

Postby Balian Martell on September 12th, 2016, 10:39 pm

I have an art request!!

[u]Type: Art: Family Crest
[u]Mood: Regal, honerable
[u]Colors: none specific
[u]Other Info: The Martells are an old Family of Syliran knights, with the Stag being their main symbol. As such I was thinking along the lines of either a stag head or some antlers being a prominent part of the crest, with either the windoak symbol or a sword to represent the families devotion to the order. Let me know if you need me to clarify!

Thank you in Advance!
To hunt, you need to know your prey just as well as you know yourself
a
Balians Wilderness Journal
Balian Martell
The young hunter

Words: 113544
Joined roleplay: November 12th, 2013, 2:35 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Prophet's Cart o' Codes

Postby Konrad Venger on September 21st, 2016, 9:11 pm

Type: Box code
Mood: Dark, malevolent, Kenash-themed, mercenary
Colors: Leaning more towards red and black, but some greens and purples would be welcome, too, given the Kenash setting
Model(s): Butch Cavendish from "The Lone Ranger", although Kiera's drawing is what I'm using now. Still, a tall, lean, duster-clad profile in a black cowboy hat would still work!
Other Info: Pretty sure you've seen enough of Konrad to know his personality and nature, and I'd like the boxcode to reflect that in his new home of Kenash. Maybe something with a swamp implication, but you can go whichever direction you want. You seem to have a massive database of Medieval High Fantasy pictures at your disposal, among other things. I'm sure you'll come up with a good 'un. ;)

||Common||Thoughts||Pavi||Fratava||Myrian||Other's Speaking||
Note: As of Fall 517AV, Konrad is known only as "Hansel" in Endrykas
Konrad Venger
Long is The Way and Hard

Words: 1060755
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2015, 4:05 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Million Words! (1)

Prophet's Cart o' Codes

Postby Infilia Snowsong on October 13th, 2016, 7:00 pm

Timestamp:: Day, Summer, 516ab

Type: Box Code, please. :)
Mood: Warming; something that makes one feel peaceful inside...
Colors: Any of the natural warm colours, but if you'd want to do whatever, go ahead.
Model(s): Emma Watson
Other Info: I'm thinking you could do something tavern-like? And or maybe something that relates to Avanthals theme of it being an Ice City or something would be cool too. But if you won't have enough time to do more than one I wouldn't mind. Thank you!
Summer Threads - 2/5
1 of these threads are job threads.
Job Threads - 1/2

Note: I am doing what I can to catch up with past job threads. So bear with me please!
Infilia Snowsong
Player

Words: 113820
Joined roleplay: February 29th, 2016, 2:28 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Prophet's Cart o' Codes

Postby Kame on October 13th, 2016, 7:13 pm

Type: Sig
Mood: Either Death or Jungle
Colors: Darker colors red for death maybe / jungle one would be browns greens etc.
Model(s): No person model pls
Other Info: I loved the one you did for Languish, something like that maybe? Doesnt have to have my name though.
Kame
Player

Words: 22244
Joined roleplay: September 17th, 2016, 4:12 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Prophet's Cart o' Codes

Postby Phira on December 18th, 2016, 12:45 am

Type: A Signature please.
Mood: Flirty, fun, sexy
Colors: Rose gold if possible, if not then any fun, flirty color.
Model(s): Adriana Lima/Clouded Leopard (Optional)
Other Info: I am open to anything but I don't want it to be overly sexy or overly girly. Classy I guess is what I am going for. Otherwise thank you.
So my computer hasn't been acting up lately and I am going to give posting a shot. So if you are still here and have been waiting for me to reply, thank you for your patience, and thank you for being understanding. I will get to them as soon as I can ;)
Phira
Player

Words: 132381
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2016, 7:50 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Prophet's Cart o' Codes

Postby Prophet on December 18th, 2016, 4:36 am

ArcherBro :

Blue is for loyalty.
Black is reliable.
The angled slash is for defense.
The infinity symbol is for Glav Navik.

Let me know if you want any changes.
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Office
Scrapbook

Prophet's Cart o' Codes

Postby Prophet on December 18th, 2016, 5:12 am

Konrad :
Day, Season, 516 AV
Time, Location

"For your long-winded soliloquies."
Text text text. Text text text. Text text text. Text text text. Text text text. Text text text. Text text text. Text text text. Text text text. Text text text. Text text text. Text text text. Text text text.

Don't Make Me Repeat Myself.

[center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=55041[/img][/center][style=box-shadow:0px 0px 50px #ff00000;width:600px; margin:auto; margin-bottom:50px; padding-bottom:28px;color:#e3e3e3; font-size:108%;background-color: #000000;][indent][googlefont=Good Foot][size=180][right][color=#279367]Day, Season, 516 AV
Time, Location[/right][/color][/size][/googlefont]

[googlefont=Book Antiqua][color=#61605c]"For your long-winded soliloquies."[/color]
Text text text. Text text text. Text text text. Text text text. Text text text. Text text text. Text text text. Text text text. Text text text. Text text text. Text text text. Text text text. Text text text.[/googlefont]

[center][googlefont=Good Foot][size=180][color=#871823]Don't Make Me Repeat Myself.[/color][/size][/center][/googlefont][/indent][/style]

Let me know if you want any changes.
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Office
Scrapbook

Prophet's Cart o' Codes

Postby Prophet on December 18th, 2016, 6:46 am

Nemori :
Day, Season, 516 AV | Time, Location

"Vani speech or just regular speech"
Text text text. Text text text. Text text text. Text text text. Text text text. Text text text. Text text text. Text text text. Text text text. Text text text. Text text text. Text text text. Text text text.

[center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=55042[/img][/center][style=box-shadow:0px 0px 50px #ff00000;width:600px; margin:auto; margin-bottom:50px; padding-top:18px;padding-bottom:28px;color:#98ceeb; font-size:117%;background-color: #000000;][googlefont=Marvel][indent][size=144][center][color=#ed633c]Day, Season, 516 AV | Time, Location[/center][/color][/size]

[color=#f8d9a0]"Vani speech or just regular speech"[/color]
Text text text. Text text text. Text text text. Text text text. Text text text. Text text text. Text text text. Text text text. Text text text. Text text text. Text text text. Text text text. Text text text.[/googlefont][/indent][/style]

I promised this a long time ago...-had to make good.
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Office
Scrapbook

Prophet's Cart o' Codes

Postby Prophet on December 18th, 2016, 1:22 pm

Inifilia :
Date, Time, Location

Sometimes, I like to write. Sometimes, I don't. Sometimes, I like to write. Sometimes, I don't. Sometimes, I like to write. Sometimes, I don't. Sometimes, I like to write. Sometimes, I don't. Sometimes, I like to write. Sometimes, I don't.

Sometimes, I like to write. Sometimes, I don't. Sometimes, I like to write. Sometimes, I don't. Sometimes, I like to write. Sometimes, I don't. Sometimes, I like to write. Sometimes, I don't.

Sometimes, I like to write. Sometimes, I don't. Sometimes, I like to write. Sometimes, I don't. Sometimes, I like to write. Sometimes, I don't. Sometimes, I like to write. Sometimes, I don't. Sometimes, I like to write. Sometimes, I don't. Sometimes, I like to write. Sometimes, I don't.

[center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=55044[/img][/center][style=max-width:550px; margin:auto; margin-top: -171px; align:center; margin-bottom:20px; background-color:#002201; box-shadow:0px 0px 30px #fee459; padding-top:198px; padding-bottom:40px; padding-left: 20px; padding-right: 20px; border-radius: 28px; font-color:#e3e3e3][center][googlefont=Gabriola][color=#fee459][size=200]Date, Time, Location[/size][/color][/googlefont][/center]

[googlefont=Trykker]Sometimes, I like to write.  Sometimes, I don't.  Sometimes, I like to write.  Sometimes, I don't.  Sometimes, I like to write.  Sometimes, I don't.  Sometimes, I like to write.  Sometimes, I don't.  Sometimes, I like to write.  Sometimes, I don't. 

[color=#edc5bb]Sometimes, I like to write.  Sometimes, I don't.  Sometimes, I like to write.  Sometimes, I don't.  Sometimes, I like to write.  Sometimes, I don't.  Sometimes, I like to write.  Sometimes, I don't.[/color]

[color=#b4bc80]Sometimes, I like to write.  Sometimes, I don't.  Sometimes, I like to write.  Sometimes, I don't.  Sometimes, I like to write.  Sometimes, I don't.  Sometimes, I like to write.  Sometimes, I don't.  Sometimes, I like to write.  Sometimes, I don't.  Sometimes, I like to write.  Sometimes, I don't.[/color][/googlefont][/style]

I gave you several options for font colors. Let me know if you want any changes.
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Office
Scrapbook

PreviousNext