OOC Info Winter Character Registry For Syka - 516 AV

Please register if you are playing in Syka this season!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Syka is a new settlement of primarily humans on the east coast of Falyndar opposite of Riverfall on The Suvan Sea. [Syka Codex]

Moderator: Gossamer

Winter Character Registry For Syka - 516 AV

Postby Linie Moonreef on December 18th, 2016, 9:00 pm

¤Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Linie Moonreef
Age, Sex, Race? 22, F, Svefra
Describe your character in a short abstract? caring, kind, spirited, mischievous
How long are you planning to stay? Forever
What does your character have to offer Syka? Parties!
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? I'm not very good at it, but yes.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Yes, I think it's a good way to drive a story.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? Yes, the Dancingsea pod. Any Svefra looking for a pod don't be afraid to shoot me a PM, we're going to be forming it in Spring and I'm looking for more members.
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? I do, I enjoy talking philosophy.
What does your character want to learn this season? I'm planning on posing the "do you want to be in a pod" question to Karin, though we won't be forming it until spring it will still be fun to see how Karin reacts to the question.
Which other Syka PC would your PC really love meeting? Karin!
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? As I don't have much time left here, I think all I'll be able to do is get a thread done with Karin and that will be that.
Why exactly as a player did you select Syka? Linie loves the beach. Plus I have plans for her as a treasure hunter as well.
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? My intro thread, though that can wait until Spring, I'll message you then.

Additional Comments: I only really did this because I'll be posting one thread in here this season. I don't have time for anymore, I'm leaving in two weeks and may not even get the one thread I plan on doing done until next spring, so I don't need anymore.

Hello...?

Is there anybody in there?

Just nod if you can hear me...
Linie Moonreef
Drunken Sailor

Words: 60228
Joined roleplay: September 19th, 2016, 6:23 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Wikus on December 23rd, 2016, 10:44 pm

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Wikus
Age, Sex, Race? About to turn 36, Male, Former Drykas.
Describe your character in a short abstract? He's a very confused creature.
How long are you planning to stay? Depends on how scary the ocean looks. Probably some time.
What does your character have to offer Syka? Tattoos, ink, beards.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? Sure! Wikus is good at violence. That's about all he's good at, actually.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? If you're into STDs, you'll be into Wikus for sure. Or he'll be into you, I dunno~
Romance and love sounds very good, and if someone can peel away Wikus' flesh, then go on right ahead.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? The Shroud. Poison your entire family, draw their toxic blood, smear it across your face and repeat the name 'Vayt' three times in front of the mirror at midnight to get in.
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? I like them, but Wikus doesn't. He can barely put two words together, but if you want us to try... sure.
What does your character want to learn this season? How he ended up in Syka, for example. I told you he's really confused.
Which other Syka PC would your PC really love meeting? I don't know. Someone sexy as hell, so probably Theo. LOL
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? Be able to speak a bit clearer.
Why exactly as a player did you select Syka? It was nice beaches. I love hot beaches.
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? Nothing serious in mind, although the idea of a crab-horde invading the coasts and Wikus being the hero that must defeat them has come to my mind.
Additional Comments: Don't be afraid to bite. ;)

Thanks to Gossamer for this amazing template!
Wikus
It burns when I pee!

Words: 377704
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2015, 9:48 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Bay'Lin La on December 29th, 2016, 9:26 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Bay'Lin La.
Age, Sex, Race? 39, Male, Charoda.
Describe your character in a short abstract? Vacant eyes hiding reflective thought. He was an innocent mind who stared too deep into the empty eyes of a hollow existence.
How long are you planning to stay? Indefinitely.
What does your character have to offer Syka? Ability to scavenge under water, play violin horribly, and access the void.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? Yes, when used properly violence can propel a story forward in unexpected ways.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not?
Yes, I am neutral on the topic so I don't mind blooming romances or sex.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members?
He is not in a cult, but does love the Void as if it were a god. He's always willing to talking about absolute emptiness.

Do you like social threads? Why or why not? Yes, because talking is how characters deeply interact.
What does your character want to learn this season? Construction & sculpting to aid in future coal manipulation.

Which other Syka PC would your PC really love meeting?
Love is a strong word, but Bay might enjoy meeting the Svefra or PC's who love to be out at sea.
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season?
I'd love to see him start working on making his own house under water. Or boat house type structurer on the coast.
Why exactly as a player did you select Syka?
If given a list, It is one of the perfect cities for a Charoda.

In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? Maybe him seeing something alive with in the void.
Additional Comments:
Just PM me if you want to thread.

Bay'Lin La
Life's but a walking shadow...

Words: 33079
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2013, 1:34 am
Race: Charoda
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Michael Kyber on January 25th, 2017, 12:17 pm

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Michael Kyber.
Age, Sex, Race? 21, Male, Human.
Describe your character in a short abstract? A Zeltivan sailor now looking to become a Syliran Mage-Knight. A tad serious and pessimistic, but his hearts in the right place and you'll see the warmer side of him in Syka.
How long are you planning to stay? Between the 58th and 68th of Winter.
What does your character have to offer Syka? An adventurous spirit and sailing skill.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? I like to thread about combat, as its quite thrilling to write about, but not necessarily violence.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Not sappy stuff, but I'm game for more subtle approaches.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? Technically no, though he has applied to join the Syliran Knights and is a collaborator for The Returned.
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? Yes. It's nice to have interesting conversations with people.
What does your character want to learn this season? Whatever he can about Faylndar, it's a whole new world for him.
Which other Syka PC would your PC really love meeting? I don't know any PC is Faylndar yet, though I hope to change that.
What do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? Exploring Faylndar and possibly doing some treasure hunting.
Why exactly as a player did you select Syka? I wanted to go somewhere in Faylndar, and Syka seemed like the best place for exploring.
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? I'd really like for my character to do some exploring of the locations in the Maw and discover some of the history behind them, particularly The Ruined Citadel, Reclaimed Knowledge or The Sunken City (if there's some kind of diving bell available.) I'd also quite like to find some interesting treasure at Stair Step Falls or Treasure Point.

Additional Comments: I'm really looking to get involved in Syka for the few days my character is their, so if anyone at all would like to thread with me about anything drop me a PM :)

Michael speaking in: Common | Fratava | Nader-Canoch
Other people speaking is in green. Monsters are in black
Thoughts/Flashbacks are Italicized. Shouting/Dramatic Speech is in Bold
Character Sheet | Storyteller Secrets | Scrapbook | Plotnotes
Thank you to Prophet for the beautiful BBCode.
Michael Kyber
A Good Man with a Bad Cause

Words: 118838
Joined roleplay: December 9th, 2016, 8:09 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Previous