OOC Info The Common Room

Zeltiva's OOC thread! OOC chatter should go here!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

The Common Room

Postby Salara Kel'Halavath on January 8th, 2017, 3:23 am

YaY! Funny how hard it can be to go to work but I can't wait to start working in Zeltiva. Although it is a little ironic worrying about income and making sure the bills are paid both IC and OOC. Thanks for the upcoming financial relief, Prophet.
Salara Kel'Halavath
What would She do?

Words: 225508
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2016, 8:26 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

The Common Room

Postby Loken on January 8th, 2017, 5:50 pm

Hey fellow Zeltivans, It's about time I said hello!

Loken here is up for a thread or two, but will mostly be hard at work studying or going to class at the University for his certificate in politics like the bookworm he is (Lots of solos). I do plan for the Ano Cultist to also be working at the Customs Office, so if anyone wants to plot something or meet him then just let me know.

@Prophet: Thanks for taking the time to do that!

Last edited by Loken on January 15th, 2017, 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Loken
Balancing life on the edge of a blade

Words: 151876
Joined roleplay: February 24th, 2013, 9:12 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

The Common Room

Postby Bann on January 11th, 2017, 3:06 pm

. . . Whispers in the Dark . . .

Hey, y'all- just a quick post to show I'm getting active again. School hit like a truck, but my mom won't let me drop out (kidding, though school did hit like a truck.

My apologies to anyone I started to plot with, I really didn't mean to suddenly disappear on you like that. It'll take a bit, but I'll be ready to really get back into the swing of things within a week (ETA Sunday, since I'll have Saturday and Sunday study free - last semester final is Friday).

I'd love to plot again with you as well as anyone new, but I'll understand if you'd rather not. :)

Anyway, gonna wrap up the post.

Happy writing, y'all.

. . . Secrets in the Shadows . . .
Bann
Secrets Upon Secrets

Words: 4529
Joined roleplay: November 17th, 2016, 2:08 am
Character sheet

The Common Room

Postby Alija on January 11th, 2017, 4:27 pm

Alright guys. I want your help...
If you're interested in getting involved in a plotline including some investigation and cryptography style work, please PM me! For now, that's the sort of people I'll need, but if others want to help out too I'm sure things can be arranged.
Please PM me if you're interested! We can take this as far as you want. :)
Alija
Blacksmith and Aurist

Words: 349054
Joined roleplay: November 11th, 2014, 6:35 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

The Common Room

Postby Net on March 4th, 2017, 12:12 am

Calendar and Registry for Spring are up
I will be handling all Zeltiva related posts on Tuesdays @ 1800 my time *
Net
Ensnaring

Words: 46023
Joined roleplay: April 29th, 2016, 4:39 am
Race: Staff account
Office

The Common Room

Postby Oleander Soleran on March 5th, 2017, 7:23 pm

Oleander
Greetings, good people of Zeltiva! Oleander here is a very new character who is going to be a permanent resident of this lovely city.

While the CS has not been approved yet (and I might be forced to tweak it some), I would love to get to know some of the characters who'll pitch their tents here in spring. I'd love to gain some lores around the city and expand on nature-centered skills, but anything that helps me get started here will be greatly appreciated. I look forward to writing with you!
Oleander Soleran
"Herb Boy"

Words: 87933
Joined roleplay: February 5th, 2017, 2:59 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

The Common Room

Postby Fallon on March 6th, 2017, 9:21 am

Hello Zeltiva, happy spring!

While Fallon will be tottering off come the 25thish of the season, as always I am looking for thread partners and people to write with. So, if you're up for doing some wilderness orientated activities along the coast of Matthew's bay, or perhaps take a fancy in the Zeltivan guest speaker activities, or perhaps something else then drop me a PM and we shall scheme!

-Fallon
FALLON
Fallon | Coffee Codes | Skill Images

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Words: 2242110
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2013, 4:24 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

The Common Room

Postby Net on March 9th, 2017, 2:44 am

FYI guys, I forgot to mention in the calendar: the guest speaker at the university (Fallon) event is OPEN to the public.
I will be handling all Zeltiva related posts on Tuesdays @ 1800 my time *
Net
Ensnaring

Words: 46023
Joined roleplay: April 29th, 2016, 4:39 am
Race: Staff account
Office

The Common Room

Postby Ignard on March 20th, 2017, 6:32 pm

Hey I'm new. Looking to get started in some stuff. This site looks really fun and well put together. Never saw a chat room with skill levels and grading scales. Super excited to get started!

Ignard
Player

Words: 10263
Joined roleplay: March 19th, 2017, 3:15 am
Character sheet

The Common Room

Postby Salara Kel'Halavath on March 21st, 2017, 12:19 am

Oleander and Ignard,
You'll have all the opportunities to write that you could ask for. There's great structure to tease the imagination here. I've found the best way to get my feet wet is to join an Open thread and just step into the story. Take advantage of what the Mods have put together and don't be afraid to strike up conversations. I was pretty shaky over my first few posts but feel more comfortable every day.

Oleander, it looks looks like you've made a good start by sitting in on Fallon's class. The more the merrier! Have you guys signed up for Net's Whodunit yet?
Happy writing.
Salara Kel'Halavath
What would She do?

Words: 225508
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2016, 8:26 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

PreviousNext