OOC Info [OOC Thread] Moving with the Herd

This is Endrykas' OOC thread. Feel free to use it for any sort of chatter

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is Endrykas' Development Forum. Any and all OOC discussions, development projects, and silliness are contained within.

[OOC Thread] Moving with the Herd

Postby Jez Firetongue on March 15th, 2017, 1:27 am

Hello all! I'm looking to improve Jez's animal husbandry and horsemanship skills by putting him in some interesting situations, such as an emergency animal birth or injury without others around where he'll need to think quickly about a situation. Or basically anything that would improve those skills in situations that would be interesting/funny to write. If that interests you then send me a PM!

I'm also happy to come up with other threads if you want to rp with me in a different situation, it's just that those are the skills I want him to improve the most ^^
Jez Firetongue
Nature answers us in time

Words: 129941
Joined roleplay: December 10th, 2012, 6:38 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Haena on March 23rd, 2017, 10:43 pm

To all those in the Dat Bone thread: Skip me, skip me! I've been an idiot and forgotten to write a reply, but I will join again next turn if that's still alright with you all. I'm really, really sorry for the inconvenience. :O
Haena
Still reeling.

Words: 52930
Joined roleplay: November 7th, 2016, 9:33 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Meadow on March 26th, 2017, 11:52 pm

Hey guys just wanted to give yall an update on how everything is going. I have FINALLY gotten A Call to Unity posted up. Seeing as how it looks like I have the max participants that are going to sign up for the Triathalon I reworded the first challenge so that you can all still complete it without being forced into the events. I hope to have the rest started very soon so please just bare with me.

~ Meadow

DS of Endrykas
Meadow
Even the prettiest flowers can kill

Words: 90437
Joined roleplay: May 20th, 2016, 5:34 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Merevaika on March 28th, 2017, 7:25 pm

Who wants to watch the Triathalon with Merevaika?
I mean, she'd be crying and depressed and hating everyone the whole time, but who cares? You get a challenge done!
Pavi Common

Merevaika
Player

Words: 569615
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2014, 9:33 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Ashka Windrunner on March 29th, 2017, 12:37 pm

I'd like to !
It might be an awkward situation because Ash is going to be all excited about the Triathlon, I think it'd be fun to work out how she would react to an angry and crying Drykas. Plus I'm up for doing all of the challenges this season :)
Pavi Grassland signs | Common | Nari
Ashka Windrunner
Player

Words: 101161
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2016, 9:54 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Meadow on March 30th, 2017, 7:38 pm

Hey guys, just wanted to update you all on what's going on. I am working on the events slowly but surely. To clear up a few things I am having a hard time seeing today. I went to the eye doctor for an exam and my eyes are still dialated so I may not get anything posted today. Secondly Thomas will be speaking a mix of common and Pavi. The information on the Triathalon is common with pavi accumpanying it.

~ Meadow

DS of Endrykas
Meadow
Even the prettiest flowers can kill

Words: 90437
Joined roleplay: May 20th, 2016, 5:34 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Azmere on March 31st, 2017, 1:41 am

Hey gang,

I just wanted to let my thread partners know that my posting will continue to be sporadic. We're closing on our house and I'm running around like a monkey who lost his cymbals trying to make sure all the t's are dotted and i's are crossed. ;)

I will keep churning out replies -as always- but the frequency is going to fluctuate for the next few weeks. Be patient and if you feel like it's been a while please send me a PM. That is all.
Attn: GradersObservation is maxed. Thank you for all your hard work.

where do you go when you don't know who you are?
Azmere
Seeker of the Lost

Words: 754081
Joined roleplay: October 14th, 2015, 11:57 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Overlored (1)

Postby Konrad Venger on March 31st, 2017, 5:11 pm

Hope you're healing quickly, Meadow. Not gonna be attending the Triathlon, but apart from a trip to RF for a few days, my schedule's open if you have anything in mind Kon might enjoy.

Good luck with the moving, Azzy, I'll keep an eye out for you in our thread. And once things cool down and you want a Part Deux, lemme know.

To anyone else and all and sundry, harken unto the Big Scarred Geezer! As far as I know, Kon ain't goin' nowhere for Spring, so if you want some sparring, weapons training, or maybe a meander in the grass or something else, lemme know.

||Common||Thoughts||Pavi||Fratava||Myrian||Other's Speaking||
Note: As of Fall 517AV, Konrad is known only as "Hansel" in Endrykas
Konrad Venger
Long is The Way and Hard

Words: 1060755
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2015, 4:05 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Million Words! (1)

Postby Turrin on April 1st, 2017, 9:22 am

Congratulations on closing on your house Azmere! :D I remember when I bought my house. It was a exciting and hectic time in my life. Enjoy the signing process and moving.

I hope you get better Meadow. :)

I just wanted to say to all the people that I am threading with that I can really reply on the weekends because of school and work. However, in a month and half, I will be starting a new shift, so I will be able to reply more frequently. :)
Myrian, Common, Nari , Aponivi, Turrin

Thank you Nyxie Nadira Draer for the posting template.
Turrin
No Chains will Hold Me

Words: 581340
Joined roleplay: September 3rd, 2013, 1:13 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Kalmor Bloodrazor on April 15th, 2017, 8:36 pm

Hello everyone! First name Kalmore, last name Bloodrazor! I'm new to the whole Endrykas thing, but I look forward to joining the inner web! I hope we can all get along together : )
Kalmor Bloodrazor
Player

Words: 4585
Joined roleplay: April 12th, 2017, 7:46 pm
Character sheet

PreviousNext