OOC Info Spring 517 Character Registry

Register your PC here before playing in the season of Spring.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Spring 517 Character Registry

Postby Anzaj on April 18th, 2017, 3:45 am

Registry Form

Number:20
PC Name:Anzaj
Age & Sex:18 year old Male
Profession:Dancer/Performer
A Short Character Brief:A dancer who utilizes water into his routine. If asked about the water in his performances will swear up and down it's a performers secret illusion and that you should just enjoy the mirage.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Was born in alvadas and will probably die there unless something happens
What Is Your Favourite Word, and Why?: Perform. Because it's so flexible, it can be used in almost any context and yet it always evokes the same image. I performed well on my tests. She put on a performance of a life time. It was his one chance to perform well for his yearly review.
What Is Your Least Favourite Word, and Why?: Very. I know I kinda stole this from a movie but it rang true for me, very is just lazy. Somethings not very nice,
it's astonishing. It's not very bad, it's horrid. You're not very tired, you're exhausted. I try my best to edit out the word very from my lingo in an attempt to improve myself.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not for now. I'm just getting back in the swing of Mizahar and I dont want to promise something I cant guarantee.
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: I havent been here in 5 years. I could go find a thread from back then if you reeeeeeaaally want it?
For Old Players- How Much Has Your PC Changed Since Creation?: NA
For New Players- How Do You Envisage Your PC In A Year's Time?: I envision him having expanded his repertoire of dance and having established himself with a friend base.
Additional Comments: Lets have a great time exploring plots and writing the best we can!
Anzaj
Player

Words: 9887
Joined roleplay: April 13th, 2017, 3:42 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Phira on April 18th, 2017, 5:48 pm

00 Season 516

[center][size=150]Registry Form

Number: 21
PC Name: Phira
Age & Sex: 2 year old Female
Profession: Barmaid at The Surf and Turf
A Short Character Brief: Phira is a flirty, vivacious, adventurous kelivc with the desire to learn about who she is, and what it is she so desperately wants to find.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: 1 season
What Is Your Favourite Word, and Why?: I can't say I ever thought of that question before...I can tell you the newest word I have learned: Bumfiddler: To bumfiddle means to pollute or spoil something, in particular by scribbling or drawing on a document to make it invalid. A bumfiddler is someone who does precisely that.
What Is Your Least Favourite Word, and Why?: Probably squirt...it just conjures up gross images. The things you wish you could unsee.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No. I am not sure my computer won't act up again.
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: ...On the Prowl with Alex. I really got to see how far I could go when writing risque scenes for Phira.
For Old Players- How Much Has Your PC Changed Since Creation?: It's been a while since I've written for Phira, but what I can remember is that she is far more flirty than I started her out as, and that she has learned that she will do what it takes to learn.
For New Players- How Do You Envisage Your PC In A Year's Time?:
Additional Comments: I will try my hardest to get in as much as I can before my laptop begins acting up again. Promise :)[/size]
Image[/center]
So my computer hasn't been acting up lately and I am going to give posting a shot. So if you are still here and have been waiting for me to reply, thank you for your patience, and thank you for being understanding. I will get to them as soon as I can ;)
Phira
Player

Words: 132381
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2016, 7:50 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Spring 517 Character Regist

Postby Silisea Nerine on April 19th, 2017, 1:15 am

Registry Form

Number: 22
PC Name: Silisea Nerine
Age & Sex: 21/Female
Profession: N/A (hoping to find profession I suppose XD)
A Short Character Brief: Silisea is a Symenstra who is determined to find a place in the world while finding the answers to the mysteries of her beliefs. She is a determined, brave, and understanding spirit who wishes to find peace in the world.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Probably until she plans out just exactly what she is going to do and where she is going to go.
What Is Your Favourite Word, and Why?: Extravagant. It's just an elegant and extravagant word~ don't you think?
What Is Your Least Favourite Word, and Why?: Moist. Let's be honest...it's just weird...
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Heck ya! Well...maybe sometime in the future because I'm still a newbie and I don't think my expertise would be suitable just yet.
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: um...idk...wasn't there.
For Old Players- How Much Has Your PC Changed Since Creation?: N/A
For New Players- How Do You Envisage Your PC In A Year's Time?: Well, I envision her with a to-do list of things to explore and learn from with also some new experiences she gained while here. Maybe she can even have some friends and frienimes and enemies! XD well I would also want her to have a job as a dancer since her background has a lot of it, more importantly...to just get a job and to support herself. What comes at the both of us this year can be sure to receive a great big hug because I'm ready to RP and I'm sure Silisea is ready to find answers.
Additional Comments: What comes at the both of us this year can be sure to receive a great big hug because I'm ready to RP and I'm sure Silisea is ready to find answers. Let's have the greatest time Rping guys~.
Nothing is without reason as is nothing is without truth, find the reason and you will find truth in action.
Silisea Nerine
Player

Words: 17486
Joined roleplay: April 16th, 2017, 12:48 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

Postby Jomi on April 22nd, 2017, 5:48 pm

Registry Form

Number: 23

PC Name: Jomi

Age & Sex: 19, Male

Profession: Professional Shit-disturber

A Short Character Brief: A restless soul looking for his missing piece. He’s discovered the ‘consequence free’ benefit of being incorporeal and likes to take advantage of it.

Length of Residence in Alvadas: Indefinitely

What Is Your Favourite Word, and Why?: Delinquent. I love hard consonant sounds and this word has so many of them.

What Is Your Least Favourite Word, and Why?: ‘Gorgeous’, for some reason the first thing I think of when I hear it is "gorged” so it tends to have the opposite of its intended effect.

Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not this season.

Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?:The Darkest Corner or Evenings Evaluations. Any thread with mysteries or magic paired with heavy dialogue is something I’m going to watch closely.

How Much Has Your PC Changed Since Creation?: N/A

How Do You Envisage Your PC In A Year's Time?: I'm looking forward to seeing Jomi open up and start taking an interest in other people. Having him make some friends, make some enemies and really become invested in the stories of others.

Additional Comments: Thanks for the awesome boxcode, Madeira!
Jomi
One more day would have been nice

Words: 234471
Joined roleplay: April 11th, 2017, 7:55 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Sorla on April 24th, 2017, 7:52 pm

Number: 24
PC Name: Sorla
Age & Sex: 17, female
Profession: Apprentice tailor/wanderer
A Short Character Brief: An Inarta who has been forced to leave Wind Reach and has washed up in Alvadas, still reeling from the sudden swerve her life has taken and feeling pretty unsure of herself.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: New
What Is Your Favourite Word, and Why?: Albondigas. It's Spanish for meatballs and I just love that such a simple food has such an extravagant name.
What Is Your Least Favourite Word, and Why?: Sleeve. No reason except I dislike the sound.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No, sorry. I need to find my way around first!
For New Players- How Do You Envisage Your PC In A Year's Time?: Not sure. I'm going to see where the wind takes Sorla. Probably not still in Alvadas, as I see her more of a wanderer, but you never know.
Additional Comments: I am totally new - not just to Mizahar but to roleplaying in general. Very exciting to be finally giving it a go.
Sorla
Player

Words: 51074
Joined roleplay: April 23rd, 2017, 10:32 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Oza on April 27th, 2017, 12:41 am

Registry Form

Number: 25
PC Name: Oza
Age & Sex: 2 seasons, female
Profession: tavernkeeper
A Short Character Brief: A Ethaefal finding herself after
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Two season
What Is Your Favourite Word, and Why?: Parsec. I like it because it sounds cool,
and star wars.

What Is Your Least Favourite Word, and Why?: Anthropomorphism. I just dont like how long it becomes with the ism and the end.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No...
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: Lost and fallen, sense it is the first thread with Oza
For New Players- How Do You Envisage Your PC In A Year's Time?: Not sure, just going along with the flow.
Additional Comments: Excited to thread again!
Oza
Player

Words: 5542
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2017, 6:05 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet

Postby Enola on April 30th, 2017, 4:19 pm

Registry Form

Number: 26
PC Name: Enola
Age & Sex: 6, Female
Profession: Herbalist
A Short Character Brief: Pycon herbalist that's lived in Alvadas all her life. Definitely nothing secretive behind the nice, caring face.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: 6 years
What Is Your Favourite Word, and Why?: Onomatopoeia because I can always spell it on the first try.
What Is Your Least Favourite Word, and Why?: Rural, the RUR sound is awful.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Um... maybe. Willing to give it a try.
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: Don't have one yet.
For Old Players- How Much Has Your PC Changed Since Creation?:
For New Players- How Do You Envisage Your PC In A Year's Time?: Personal growth in her skills and goals, perhaps changing professions due to skills being higher.
Additional Comments: Me and Enola are pretty much up for anything.
Enola
Player

Words: 12438
Joined roleplay: April 30th, 2017, 2:36 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Previous