OOC Info Spring 517 Character Registry

Register your PC here before playing in the season of Spring.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Spring 517 Character Registry

Postby Infilia Snowsong on March 2nd, 2017, 8:19 pm

Registry Form

Number: 10
PC Name: Infilia Snowsong
Age & Sex: 21 Female
Profession: Spy
A Short Character Brief: Infilia grew p in Avanthal, fled the city to avoid being inside a mass of chaos (if there was any) and found herself in Alvadas in search of her parents. But, had to lay low. Because, you all know- she's a Vantha. XD
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Depending...
What Is Your Favourite Word, and Why?: One of my words is Sophisticated- because that's how I have a tendency to make things work. XD
What Is Your Least Favourite Word, and Why?: Any kind of swear directed towards me. :(
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes- I have an alt, Ferrin, that I'm planning on Guest Moderating with, but I can Guest Mod with Infilia also, just send me a PM.
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: TBA
For Old Players- How Much Has Your PC Changed Since Creation?:I have been developing her ever since Prophet had opened Avanthal. So, she's changed big time from being discrete and confident, to shy and curious.
For New Players- How Do You Envisage Your PC In A Year's Time?: Probably insecure and pretty dependent...
Additional Comments:
Summer Threads - 2/5
1 of these threads are job threads.
Job Threads - 1/2

Note: I am doing what I can to catch up with past job threads. So bear with me please!
Infilia Snowsong
Player

Words: 113820
Joined roleplay: February 29th, 2016, 2:28 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Spring 517 Character Registr

Postby Deliath on March 4th, 2017, 3:39 pm

Registry Form

Number: 11
PC Name: Deliath Telori
Age & Sex: 26 Female
Profession: Doctors Assistant
A Short Character Brief: A half Svefra half Benshira that wants to work towards healing people. Loves storms and feels most at home in places with few rules. Has moved around a lot
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Probably just for the season
What Is Your Favourite Word, and Why?: Tarpaulin, because of the way it flows XD
What Is Your Least Favourite Word, and Why?: I don't think I have one, not one I can think of now anyway
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not just yet but maybe later on in the season
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: TBA
For Old Players- How Much Has Your PC Changed Since Creation?: She's not really changed all that much, although she's turned more towards wanting to be a doctor from her original herbalism desire, and she's contemplating learning to teach people effectively
For New Players- How Do You Envisage Your PC In A Year's Time?:
Additional Comments:

Box code by Prophet
Any speech in bold is Common
"Fratava" || "Shiber"
Anything in italics are thoughts
Deliath
Read profile for details of hiatus

Words: 73363
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2016, 3:32 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Dexius on March 4th, 2017, 4:45 pm

Registry Form

Number: 12

PC Name: Dexius

Age & Sex: 25, Male

Profession: Mercenary

A Short Character Brief: A Symenestra swordsman who is going through a bit of a mental collapse at the moment.

Length of Residence in Alvadas: Permanent probably.

What Is Your Favourite Word, and Why?: Cornucopia, because why not?

What Is Your Least Favourite Word, and Why?: Easily moist, or bae. Both are equally horrid.

Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not likely.

Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: I feel bad, I didn't read much from last season.

For Old Players- How Much Has Your PC Changed Since Creation?: Dex is currently a paranoid mess, if that counts for changing. Thanks Madeira. :D

For New Players- How Do You Envisage Your PC In A Year's Time?: Hopefully not dead or dying. Or worse, in the same mental state as Aislyn. I still consider myself new, at least, by the duration of other PCs.

Additional Comments: I feel bad about my absence during the end of fall/entire winter season, sorry. But i'm back and ready to gooooo!
"Strength is born of those with a burdened soul"
"Weakness is born of those with a perfect smile"
This is Thought
This is Common
This is Symenos
Dexius
Embracing the fear, chasing the fight

Words: 115381
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2011, 2:21 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Nephti on March 4th, 2017, 10:10 pm

Registry Form

Number: Unlucky number 13
PC Name: Nephti
Age & Sex: 16, Female
Profession: Fortune teller
A Short Character Brief: Marked by Priskil, Nephti tries to make light of every situation and bring hope to the world. Oh, and she loves her tarot deck too.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Forever! (or, I don't know)
What Is Your Favourite Word, and Why?: Bubble, because it's so much fun to say
What Is Your Least Favourite Word, and Why?: I have many but I can't think of them
Willing to Guest Moderate?: More than willing to! Just send me a PM if you want it
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: this one was fun
For Old Players- How Much Has Your PC Changed Since Creation?: Well, she's not a slave anymore. She's more confident, I think, too, but also more confused about things
For New Players- How Do You Envisage Your PC In A Year's Time?: Marked twice by Priskil
Additional Comments:
Nephti
Player

Words: 198805
Joined roleplay: May 31st, 2015, 5:44 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Kawari Newid on March 6th, 2017, 7:34 pm

Registry Form

Number: 14
PC Name: Kawari Newid
Age & Sex: 2 years, Female
Profession: Potter
A Short Character Brief: Curiosity-driven, friendly, and generally playful, Kawari loves challenges and has a penchant for getting into awkward/troublesome situations, although she has a strong dislike for confrontation, this troublesome tanuki will stick it out till the end.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: For the foreseeable future.
What Is Your Favourite Word, and Why?: She hasn't really thought about such a word, but she is rather fong of "burnish", as it is one of her favourite techniques in pottery.
What Is Your Least Favourite Word, and Why?: Broken.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: I don't think it would be wise to offer at the moment.:P
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: Good question... not sure if I could give a solid answer. ^^'
For Old Players- How Much Has Your PC Changed Since Creation?: Ask me again after I submit her first thread for grading... = =l|l
For New Players- How Do You Envisage Your PC In A Year's Time?: Caught up with placeholders... otherwise, not too sure.
Additional Comments: I'm sorry! >.<

|
Kawari Newid
Player

Words: 31785
Joined roleplay: July 8th, 2016, 7:35 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Teli A'Faya on March 28th, 2017, 4:19 am

Registry Form

Number: 15
PC Name: Teli A'Faya
Age & Sex: 35, female
Profession: Embalmer
A Short Character Brief: A konti who looks to remember all living creatures that she meets.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: 4 1/2 years
What Is Your Favourite Word, and Why?: "Interesting" because it can mean so many different things depending on the context.
What Is Your Least Favourite Word, and Why?: "Alright" because it feels like such an empty word.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: I am not ready for this as I am brand new.
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: New player
For New Players- How Do You Envisage Your PC In A Year's Time?:
Additional Comments:
Teli A'Faya
Will you become one of the forgotten?

Words: 6060
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2017, 11:15 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet

Postby Aenisa on April 3rd, 2017, 3:44 pm

Registry Form

Number: 16
PC Name: Aenisa
Age & Sex: 21 & Female
Profession: Falconer
A Short Character Brief: A rather straight forward, beginner traveller with a burning desire to seek out knowledge about the gods and to hone her skills as a falconer.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: New
What Is Your Favourite Word, and Why?: Bask, it is such a majestic word with such a great meaning to it as well, really is just a great word.
What Is Your Least Favourite Word, and Why?: Eeeh, not sure it is a word but too many people use it so these days it might just be a word.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: I got no clue.
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: I got no clue.
For Old Players- How Much Has Your PC Changed Since Creation?:
For New Players- How Do You Envisage Your PC In A Year's Time?: I envisage my PC to change significantly as I develop and as I get a better read on the world, even if the underlying structure of my PC will remain I assume that experiences and her drive to survive will make her change herself significantly.
Additional Comments: I look forward to the RP!
Last edited by Aenisa on April 6th, 2017, 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aenisa
Slowly going insane.

Words: 163554
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2017, 9:13 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Colt on April 6th, 2017, 2:15 am

Registry Form

Number: 17
PC Name: Colt
Age & Sex: 24yo male
Profession: none atm. Traveler?
A Short Character Brief: a disagreeable ex-slave trying to get back to his family.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: one season.
What Is Your Favourite Word, and Why?: caesura, because it's beautiful.
What Is Your Least Favourite Word, and Why?: that, because it's my achilles heel and I'm trying my best to cut down on using it.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: not this season, no.
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: not sure, wasn't really in the loop last season.
For Old Players- How Much Has Your PC Changed Since Creation?: heh. He started out hating everyone, turned into an socially crippled wallflower, grew into a good ol' Drykas family man, was enslaved, escaped, and now he hates everyone again.
Additional Comments: Colt is awkward. You can add him to any story to give it a dose of more awkward.
“Pavi” | Grassland Sign | “Common” | “Tukant” | Nura
Colt
Miss Communication

Words: 943625
Joined roleplay: August 8th, 2011, 6:38 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Advocate (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Hurik on April 9th, 2017, 11:52 pm

It's Spring Time in the City! (Of Illusion)
Hurik's Registration
The Second Season

Registry Form

Number: 18
PC Name: Hurik
Age & Sex: 39 (died at 38), Male
Profession: Haunting Alvadas
A Short Character Brief: The most plain-spoken, no-nonsense ghost to prowl the streets in a long time. Also has bloody locks, and a bloodier past.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Unknown, though he materialized in Winter 516 AV.
What Is Your Favourite Word, and Why?: Capital, because of its various connotations, official and unofficial.
What Is Your Least Favourite Word, and Why?: Lethargic, because when no person who is worthy of being deemed lethargic would have the wherewithal to use the term.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not yet, my dudes.
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: The only thread Hurik was in, and because it had more character than anything else I've written on Miz yet.
For Old Players- How Much Has Your PC Changed Since Creation?: Old hand, new character.
For New Players- How Do You Envisage Your PC In A Year's Time?: Hopefully he'll have figured himself out, and be well on the way to finding inner peace. And for myself as a writer, the hope is that Hurik will have been a helpful learning tool to have so that I can really master a character who's actually properly living.
Additional Comments: We'll see if I can't do more than one thread this season. :D

Boxcode credit: Karin Ironyach.

All credit goes to the amazing Arisia!
Hurik
Shade of a Silver-Tongued Bastard

Words: 59376
Joined roleplay: January 30th, 2017, 8:47 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Draas on April 15th, 2017, 7:06 am

Registry Form

Number: 19
PC Name: Draas
Age & Sex: 22, Male
Profession: "Confused newcomer" is going to be his profession until further notice.
A Short Character Brief: Just your run-of-the-mill human who's been raised by creepy spider people, taking his first steps out into the weird, wide world in hopes of finding a very special medicine. Unfortunately he is off-putting, kind of dense, and has the emotional intelligence of a twelve year old. Send help.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: About twenty minutes.
What Is Your Favourite Word, and Why?: Gnawing. Not only fun to say, it is a fantastic adjective for the kinds of emotions I like writing about most--the tense, the constant, the slightly off-kilter.
What Is Your Least Favourite Word, and Why?: Nipple. Just... Why? Why did we decide to call it that? Did no one think that out?
Willing to Guest Moderate?: I am brand-new and still learning, so that's probably a terrible idea...
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: Again, I'm too new!
How Do You Envisage Your PC In A Year's Time?: I hope that he will have made some friends that he actively wants to help, and will get to explore some of those extremely repressed fears of his. He doesn't talk much and opens up to people even less, so someone getting him to vocalize about his feelings even a little bit would be a huge hurdle for him. He's on a quest to find some sort of cure to bring back to his spider-mom, so him getting some more medical knowledge or leads on where to start looking for such a crazy cure would be a nice bonus.
Additional Comments: HELLO I AM SO NEW TO THIS. But I'm really very excited and am more than happy to throw little Draas here at any and all characters, problems, and bonkers situations.
"Honor the chains you have begun and the kin who nourished you in your youth.
There is no connection without surety and no strength without dedication."

- Excerpt from the Viratassa
Draas
Unsocialized mama's boy.

Words: 11347
Joined roleplay: April 13th, 2017, 7:38 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

PreviousNext