OOC Info Spring 517 Character Registry

Register your PC here before playing in the season of Spring.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Spring 517 Character Registry

Postby Kaleidoscope on February 28th, 2017, 8:37 pm

Character Registry
Spring 517 AV

Welcome to Alvadas, whether you be a stranger or a regular, a friend or a foe. This season is a little less intense, calendar-wise, than Winter. That doesn't mean I'll let y'all get away with run-of-the-mill stories (not that I think you beautiful people are capable of 'boring'). Here's to a season of crazy.

Registry Form
Number:*
PC Name:
Age & Sex:
Profession:
A Short Character Brief:
Length of Residence in Alvadas:
What Is Your Favourite Word, and Why?:
What Is Your Least Favourite Word, and Why?:
Willing to Guest Moderate?: If so, please absolutely mean it! Details on guest moderation can be found in the lore.
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?:
For Old Players- How Much Has Your PC Changed Since Creation?:
For New Players- How Do You Envisage Your PC In A Year's Time?:
Additional Comments:

Code: Select all
[center][size=150]Registry Form[/size][/center]
[b]Number:[/b]
[b]PC Name:[/b]
[b]Age & Sex:[/b]
[b]Profession:[/b]
[b]A Short Character Brief:[/b]
[b]Length of Residence in Alvadas:[/b]
[b]What Is Your Favourite Word, and Why?:[/b]
[b]What Is Your Least Favourite Word, and Why?:[/b]
[b]Willing to Guest Moderate?:[/b] If so, please absolutely mean it! Details on guest moderation can be found in the lore.
[b]Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?:[/b]
[i]For Old Players-[/i] [b]How Much Has Your PC Changed Since Creation?:[/b]
[i]For New Players-[/i] [b]How Do You Envisage Your PC In A Year's Time?:[/b]
[b]Additional Comments:[/b]

NOTE: People who are new to Alvadas, please read the linkmap and player guide! There is a lot of helpful information held within. Any questions can be posted in the OOC or sent to Kaleidoscope via PM.
*If you register first, simply put a 1. If you register second, put a 2, etc etc.

Alvadas | Linkmap | Calendar
Ahnatep | Linkmap | OOC
Office
~
Stepped down from ST roles: 1/9/2017
Thanks for all the fish.
Kaleidoscope
Taking a Bow

Words: 320260
Joined roleplay: January 26th, 2016, 6:13 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Spring 516 Character Registry

Postby Rayt on February 28th, 2017, 8:50 pm

Registry Form

Number: one
PC Name: Rayt
Age & Sex: 18, male
Profession: Fanconer/ Hunter
A Short Character Brief:Rayt is new to Alvadas and trying to make his way in the city. He has just migrated from Wind Reach and knows nothing of the city. he resides currently in the wolf cavern with his pet barn owl Henry.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: He is new this season
What Is Your Favourite Word, and Why?: Pizza, cause it's awesome ^.^
What Is Your Least Favourite Word, and Why?: I don't know if I have one.
Willing to Guest Moderate?:no, I'm new to roleplaying
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: i was not a thing last season ^.^
For Old Players- How Much Has Your PC Changed Since Creation?: not much lol
For New Players- How Do You Envisage Your PC In A Year's Time?: Living in a house in Alvadas and operating a successful shop selling bows, arrows, and all manor of raptors. I also want him to get a few gnosis maybe.
Additional Comments: I am excited to be roleplaying here ^.^
Rayt
Player

Words: 20101
Joined roleplay: February 28th, 2017, 4:39 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Aislyn Leavold on March 1st, 2017, 12:42 am

Registry Form

Number: 2
PC Name: Aislyn Leavold
Age & Sex: 22 & Female
Profession: Artist
A Short Character Brief: An artist with a fragile mental state and two marks of Illusionism to boot.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Permanent.
What Is Your Favourite Word, and Why?: Phantasmagoria. Enigmatic is nice as well.
What Is Your Least Favourite Word, and Why?: Lugubrious is pretty gross sounding, but it just means really sad.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not this season, no.
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: Winter was a slow season for me, unfortunately. That also means I haven't been catching up on any of Alvadas's winter threads that I wasn't personally involved in, either. That being said, I'm still reading up We Have Ghosts But Where Are The Ghouls? as it progresses, from the fall season.
How Much Has Your PC Changed Since Creation?: Aislyn has changed more than I can stress. IC; Aislyn got over her panic attacks, stopped stuttering, her multiple personality disorder worsened, she closed herself off from people with a new sense of paranoia, and overall became a darker personality. OOC; I'd like to think my writing improved, so Aislyn's character depth improved, I changed her concept from less stereotypical marked of Ionu (happy-go-lucky trickster) and more exploring into the mental illness side of Ionu's domain. Her history was modified a bit, too. The Aislyn I made at character creation is not the same one I play now, I can tell you that.
How Do You Envisage Your PC In A Year's Time?: Hopefully with a mark from Sagallius and probably slightly more insane.
Additional Comments: I did both the "old players" and "new players" inquiries because I liked the questions. I am definitely a fan of a more in-depth character registry. Thank you, Kscope!
Aislyn Leavold
Just an illusion.

Words: 647829
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2014, 9:23 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Thread (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)
2016 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1) 2016 Top NaNo Word Count (1)

Postby Yisanareysin on March 1st, 2017, 1:17 am

Registry Form

Number:3
PC Name: Yisanareysin (Reysin)
Age & Sex: Male, 120 years olf
Profession: Spy
A Short Character Brief: A playful, inquisitive little snake who likes everyone (except aislyn) and cares for no one.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Several more years, most likely.
What Is Your Favourite Word, and Why?: Defenestration
What Is Your Least Favourite Word, and Why?: Gumbo. Yeek.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not until I know I can stick around consistently ;_;
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: I.... haven't finished any of last season's threads T.T So far, A Meeting of Minds is shaping up to be a fun one.
How Much Has Your PC Changed Since Creation?: Oh man, so much. I first envisioned him as this conniving, ruthless spy who would stop at nothing to reach his goals. He still is that, sort of, but where I'd imagine a kind of dark, edgy character, Rey has turned out to be the most cheerful, happiest charcter I've played. He's still vicious and amoral, but it's in the pursuit of his own interests and enjoyment, rather than ambition.
How Do You Envisage Your PC In A Year's Time?: Ideally, a speaker marked by both Akajia and Eyris. Realistically, not that much different than he is right now. My posting has been way too sporadic.
Additional Comments: I also did both since, well, why not?

Snake Tongue : Common : Arumenic
ImageImageImage
Yisanareysin
Sneaky Snake Spy Extraordinaire

Words: 314458
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2014, 7:40 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Madeira Dusk on March 1st, 2017, 4:31 am

Registry Form

Number:4
PC Name: Madeira Craven
Age & Sex: 19, Female
Profession: Spiritist
A Short Character Brief: Madeira is an inferiority complex wrapped in a layer of stress and held together by a thin veneer of propriety. Her interests include long walks on the beach, misunderstood magics, and the trapped souls of the unquiet dead.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Indefinitely
What Is Your Favourite Word, and Why?: Banana. Say it with me: banana banana banana.
What Is Your Least Favourite Word, and Why?: Nice. Nice is a word for nice, lazy writers.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Hell yes.
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: Turbulence. The first thread I've read of Faradae's, and one of the many of Ssanya's I've got my eye on. It's not finished yet, but I feel like shyke is about to go down.
How Much Has Your PC Changed Since Creation?:
Honestly? I think it took me a season and a half just to get into Maddy's groove. Now that I've written some threads with her I have a better handle on what she is, and can steer her to where I want her to go.
Additional Comments: Ghost town?! Possession?! 'Tis Maddy's season to shine!
Madeira Dusk
long may she reign

Words: 1599220
Joined roleplay: October 11th, 2016, 7:45 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (3)
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) Lhavit Seasonal Challenge (1)
2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Anthere on March 1st, 2017, 5:10 am

Registry Form
Number: 5
PC Name: Anthere
Age & Sex: 22, Female
Profession: Actress
A Short Character Brief: A Nuit in desperate need of a new vessel.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Permanent
What Is Your Favourite Word, and Why?: I quite like Demure. It's pretty.
What Is Your Least Favourite Word, and Why?: Moist.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Nope.
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: A few seasons ago, I had some solo threads I was proud of.
How Do You Envisage Your PC In A Year's Time?: A new body, some new magic skills, some more shenanigans. I also have some old NPC relations I'd like to pick up.
Additional Comments: Body hunting this season! :)
Anthere
Player

Words: 22788
Joined roleplay: October 18th, 2015, 11:57 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Raylan Ramsey on March 1st, 2017, 6:40 am

Registry Form
Number: 6
PC Name: Raylan Ramsey
Age & Sex: Male, 28.
Profession: Masseur at Stark Naked & Starstruck
A Short Character Brief: A masseur with a flair for the randomly dramatic, he is always on the look out for things fun to stave away boredom. No matter how good, entertaining, or immoral.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Permanent

What Is Your Favorite Word, and Why?: Quintessence, it sounds futuristic.
What Is Your Least Favorite Word, and Why?: Conflagration. Illogically sounds 'too heavy'.

Willing to Guest Moderate?: I am. Just ask. (I'll edit this if the situation changes)

Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: I've not done much posting. But hopefully that will change this season.

For Old Players- How Much Has Your PC Changed Since Creation?:
I believed that Raylan was going to be the type of person who would work for Rhysol. He's not changed much since he's still a hedonist who only really cares about himself. But now he's less into religion since The Voice fiasco in Ravok and is trying to build his own stable future in the most 'unnecessarily funnest elaborately fun' way possible.

How Do You Envisage Your PC In A Year's Time?:
Enough skill to take a seat as a Speaker or Listener. And the owner of a business somewhere in between.

Additional Comments:
I'll be taking things nice and slow with Raylan as far as posting goes. Don't want to get weighed down more as I catch up on things. However, I'm always open to plot.
Last edited by Raylan Ramsey on March 1st, 2017, 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raylan Ramsey
Insane On A Good Day

Words: 50459
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2012, 2:10 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Allassanachassanya on March 1st, 2017, 12:17 pm

Registry Form

Number: 7
PC Name: Ssanya, or Allassanachassanya of the Eyktol Nest, if I want to be pretentious.
Age & Sex: 103, Female
Profession: Wood and bone carver.
A Short Character Brief: Ssanya is a maledictor, but cast aside your prejudices of the magic! She's not evil (currently) and she's not immoral (yet). She's a curious, wine appreciating, bone collecting, snake.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Indefinitely.
What Is Your Favourite Word, and Why?: Susuruss. The most softest word ever.
What Is Your Least Favourite Word, and Why?: *Anything* where an 's' has been replaced with a 'z'. For instance, 'wordz'. :mad:
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No. Ask Kaleidoscope. :P
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: Ooh. The Sands of Home. It's not finished but I'm enjoying evoking the hot desert sands of Ssanya's birthplace.
For Old Players- How Much Has Your PC Changed Since Creation?: Actually, not too much yet! Which is... odd.
For New Players- How Do You Envisage Your PC In A Year's Time?: A maledictor and a spiritist, who has been influenced a lot by this city to be quite wild and uninhibited. Just for fun's sake, maybe she'll have a gnosis. At this point in time, either Dira's... or Ionu's.
Additional Comments: Yes, I did both as well. :P
All 's' sounds are hissed in Ssanya's speech.
Resolve score - 30/100
Allassanachassanya
Sifting through the bones

Words: 232144
Joined roleplay: August 20th, 2016, 5:05 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Artist (1)
Donor (1)

Postby Arisia on March 1st, 2017, 6:29 pm

"The Fates Have Chosen."
TITLE

"SPEECH."
"OTHERS."

Registry Form

Number: 8
PC Name: Arisia
Age & Sex: 3 and female
Profession: Fortune teller
A Short Character Brief: An overly optimistic and reckless cat.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Probably forever
What Is Your Favourite Word, and Why?: Defenestration, because there are some people I'd love to do that to.
What Is Your Least Favourite Word, and Why?: Good, because good isn't a good word.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No.
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?:A million cards The first thread I was truly in character with Arisia, as I had been struggling to write her before.
How Do You Envisage Your PC In A Year's Time?: Possibly a little less sane, and a little wiser. Hopefully a master in unarmed combat.
Additional Comments: Sorry I've been not as active for a week or two, I'll be spending some time catching up on last season's threads before diving into this one. :)
Last edited by Arisia on March 5th, 2017, 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Common , Vani, Thoughts

Threads 1/3
I'll likely only be posting on weekends for a while.
Character Sheet
Arisia
Optimistic to a fault

Words: 47057
Joined roleplay: November 29th, 2016, 7:50 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Phobius on March 1st, 2017, 10:40 pm

Registry Form

Number: 9
PC Name: Phobius
Age & Sex: 22 Years Old, Male
Profession: Courier
A Short Character Brief: A sensitive, happy-go-lucky Inarta who loves to make friends and hates being alone.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: FOREVER
What Is Your Favourite Word, and Why?: Kerfuffle, thanks to my 9th grade English teacher.
What Is Your Least Favourite Word, and Why?: It's a tie between moist and selfie. I just hate both of them so much.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Ehhh I'd be willing, but I'm not the fastest when it comes to making posts...
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: Every Action, A Consequence. Still haven't figured out how it's going to go wrong, but I'm super excited and looking forward to the chaos!
How Much Has Your PC Changed Since Creation?: Oh jeez, a lot. He's still the same cuddly little Inarta that I know and love, but there've been a lot of unpleasant things that he's been forced to confront and terrible situations that he's gotten himself into. As a result, he's developed a lot more as a character, and I'm learning more and more about him with each thing that goes wrong in his life. It's sad, but great!
Additional Comments: WHO YOU GONNA CALL?!

a
Nari a Common a
Note: Unless otherwise is stated, Phobius is almost always wearing a blue-beaded bracelet that alters illusions around him based on his mood. That can include player-made illusions. c:
Phobius
Perpetually Curious

Words: 283495
Joined roleplay: May 30th, 2014, 12:08 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Next