OOC Info Summer 518 AV Character Registry

Register your PC here before playing in Lhavit this season!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Summer 518 AV Character Registry

Postby Luminescence on June 2nd, 2018, 12:11 am

Welcome to Lhavit!

If you're going to be playing in Lhavit at all this summer, then don't forget to register here first! If you have any questions, requests, or concerns, then please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM. :D

Name: The name of your PC.
Brief Description: Give me a 2 or 3 sentence description of your character.
Profession: What does your PC do for a living (or want to do)?
Length of Stay: How long is your PC going to be in Lhavit?
Goals: Is there anything you want your PC to achieve or improve upon this season?

Favourite Type of Thread: What do you like threading about most as a writer?
Least Favourite Type of Thread: What do you like threading about least as a writer?
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes or no!
Need Moderator Assistance?: Are you going to need my assistance with anything? If yes, please give me an idea of what that is.

Comments: Anything else you want to say.

Code: Select all
[box=500,#000000,#c1f1ff,#ffd3a5][b]Name:[/b] The name of your PC.
[b]Brief Description:[/b] Give me a 2 or 3 sentence description of your character.
[b]Profession:[/b] What does your PC do for a living (or want to do)?
[b]Length of Stay:[/b] How long is your PC going to be in Lhavit?
[b]Goals:[/b] Is there anything you want your PC to achieve or improve upon this season?

[b]Favourite Type of Thread:[/b] What do you like threading about most as a writer?
[b]Least Favourite Type of Thread:[/b] What do you like threading about least as a writer?
[b]Willing to Guest Moderate?:[/b] Yes or no!
[b]Need Moderator Assistance?:[/b] Are you going to need my assistance with anything? If yes, please give me an idea of what that is.

[b]Comments:[/b] Anything else you want to say.[/box]
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)

Postby Saiyin on June 2nd, 2018, 1:11 am

Character Registry

Name: Saiyin Sesr
Brief Description: She's a simple glassblower, just trying to keep her head above water and enjoy life in the crazy world she lives in.
Profession: Glassblower at Sesr Glassworks. :)
Length of Stay: Indefinitely.
Goals:
  1. Boost glassblowing lores and skill.
  2. Develop PC relationships.

Favourite Type of Thread: I most like threads rich with description, though I don't have a particular favourite type of theme.
Least Favourite Type of Thread: Petty ones!
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Nope, sorry not at the moment.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Nothing's coming to mind right now.

Comments: You're awesome, I'm loving the calendar, and I'm really going to give those seasonal challenges a try this time round. :D
Saiyin
~☆~

Words: 91451
Joined roleplay: March 17th, 2018, 3:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Raeyn on June 3rd, 2018, 9:03 am

Name: Raeyn
Brief Description: Raeyn is the quiet type who doesn't like getting into trouble - which is precisely why we must create trouble for him.
Profession: Hunter by day, alchemist by night
Length of Stay: Foreseeable future
Goals: Making connections - friends and foes welcome

Favourite Type of Thread: Anything that changes my character, challenges his abilities and his personality and has long term effects on him. Watching a character grow and develop is my favourite thing about role play as a whole.
Least Favourite Type of Thread: Not 100% sure
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not this season as I want to focus on Rae, but maybe next season if all goes well.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Not that I know of yet, but I'll PM Lumi is that changes

Comments: I'm very excited to the season to come. If you'd like to do some plotting, don't hesitate to PM me! <3
Last edited by Raeyn on June 4th, 2018, 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raeyn
...and the Wind Chicken

Words: 310107
Joined roleplay: May 24th, 2018, 11:35 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Lhavit Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Paaie on June 3rd, 2018, 4:00 pm

Just a wee note for anyone reading this registry to say I've decided to put Paaie on hold 'til NEXT season, so she will be inactive for the rest of the Summer.
Name: Paaie
Brief description: Paaie is a confident and curious kelvic cat, who loves to draw and be dramatic. She spends her days doing research for a spiritist and seeking interesting experiences, as well as her bondmate.
Profession: Researcher for Rostam at Den Of The Lost
Length of stay: Indefinitely
Goals: Meet PCs, visit the library, get hooked on catnip, work on combat, cooking & research skills, use her her gnosis, investigate the strange fog.

Favourite type of thread: Lots and lots of character development, adventures, working on skills with other PCs.
Least favourite type of thread: Socials with no action
Willing to guest moderate?: No
Need moderator assistance?: Not at the moment

Comments: I love the calendar, it looks exciting!
Last edited by Paaie on July 12th, 2018, 8:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Paaie
Player

Words: 63032
Joined roleplay: March 14th, 2018, 9:12 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Narifa on June 4th, 2018, 1:46 am

Name: Narifa
Brief Description: An Inartan glassblower leaving Wind Reach to experience a world she's never experienced before. Her desire to head to Lhavit was sparked by her Master's failed journey to find new materials for his art, and perhaps find other artists that could help her reach new heights in her own practice.
Profession: She's a glassblower, but also wants to increase her herbalism and philtering skills.
Length of Stay: For the Season
Goals: Narifa certainly wants to make new friends, as well as learn the history and culture of a place she'd imagined only in her dreams. Perhaps she'll even find those materials that Master was after.

Favourite Type of Thread: All kinds of things. Cultural immersion, the interactions between people as seen through Narifa's eyes, affectionate banter, and adventures.
Least Favourite Type of Thread: When I(the writer) need to take control of an NPC involved in dialogue
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes!
Need Moderator Assistance?: Not unless it involves solo experience point threads

Comments: If anyone's looking for some new blood for threads, please don't hesitate to PM me!
Narifa
Victim of Wanderlust and Endless Optimism

Words: 66429
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2018, 12:13 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Zeva on June 10th, 2018, 3:17 am

Name: Zeva

Brief Description: Very plucky Avikki kelvic who is a loud lover of food, fancy things and freewheeling through life. She's a avid collector of anything and everything so keep your stuff close

Profession: Bartender at the Obsidian Club (pending)

Length of Stay: Permanent

Goals: Stay on the Shinya's good side :D

Favourite Type of Thread: The sort where they feel like fun rather than work - especially when threading with someone and everything 'clicks'. This goes for any type - although I enjoy social threads that delve into the philosophical. I'm looking to branch in to some new stuff with Zeva, tho - more action!

Least Favourite Type of Thread: When it feels like pulling teeth - my own or that of thread partners. When chemistry or interest lacks, even when it's no one's fault

Willing to Guest Moderate?: Tempted.. but I want to get consistent with my posting first

Need Moderator Assistance?: Nothing outside of that modded calendar event thread

Comments: ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* I am here for star stuff *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Zeva
mild annoyance

Words: 47531
Joined roleplay: October 8th, 2012, 6:36 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Kamba on June 10th, 2018, 9:13 pm

Name: Kamba
Brief Description: FortuneTeller/Seamstress abandoned into
Profession: Bartending with a side of Fortune telling while she builds skills to become a seamstress.
Length of Stay: UNtil Wind Reach opeens
Goals: More Fortune telling More sewing skills

Favourite Type of Thread: Descriptions of places and things.
Least Favourite Type of Thread: Long Converstaions. I feel they aren't long enough.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not yet, am new.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Can't think of anything? I mean maybe if I decide to push her magic.

Comments: Am dubious about if i'm going to play her this season. So dubious about signing up.
Kamba
Player

Words: 1114
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2018, 1:48 am

Postby Adeliz on June 11th, 2018, 2:31 am

Silas Sticks

Brief Description: Silas is a quiet individual, the kind who ultimately strives to go unnoticed. He never overly contributes to anything, though he is not the kind to purposely avoid aiding others either. He is not very trusting of others and cares for next to no one aside from what they can do for him. In a word, though, he is insignificant.
Profession: Medical Assistant at the Catholicon, eventually a Dentist
Length of Stay: Forever (picture this said in Sandlot style)
Goals: I'd like to form some connections for Silas and improve on a variety of his skills. Ultimately, I'd like for myself to become more consistent with posting.
Favourite Type of Thread: I like threads where the true relationships a person has with others are explored, regardless of how that is done. It can be purely social, in a job, or it can be in the midst of chaos and danger.
Least Favourite Type of Thread: Meaningless social threads in which nothing is accomplished apart from talking, drinking, and spending money.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No!
Need Moderator Assistance?: I have a few things that I am sure will need ST attention (see profession :) as well as housing etc.).
Comments: I'm looking forward to exploring this amazing city and all its amazing people. I can't wait to write with you all.
Adeliz
Forgotten sister

Words: 68069
Joined roleplay: April 25th, 2018, 2:30 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Lucas Skyglow on June 13th, 2018, 3:27 pm

Name: Lucas Skyglow (Fake name: Lucas Anderson)
Brief Description: A half Vantha from Avanthal, Lucas lost his mother when he was young and his father recently. Was taught magic by a wizard named Anton, who moved to somewhere in Lhavit (This is the reason why he came here, though he also knows that it is a good place to go for learning magic). Slightly arrogant, but also socially awkward due to being a hermit while living in Avanthal.
Profession: Wants to be a wizard, like his teacher, and is already reasonably good at Reimancy and Shielding.
Length of Stay: Lucas wants to stay as long as he can.
Goals: Lucas wants to be a master wizard, so he is always attempting to train his Reimancy and Shielding. But he also wants to meet his Uncle, Anton, and wants to help any Vanthas in dangerous situations. Although he may have not talked to his people in Avanthal, he does not want them to be harmed, hunted, or killed.
Favourite Type of Thread: I dont know yet, still need to try everything once to pick favorites.
Least Favourite Type of Thread: I dont know yet, for the same reason as above.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes (Though I dont know how good I would be, considering that I'm new to the lore. I have DM'd for other games before, so I'm not exactly new to the job of a moderator though.)
Need Moderator Assistance?: Don't think I do.
Comments: I dont know much about the geography, lore, or otherwise stuff that should be common sense, so I hope that I dont bug you guys too much when I'm asking questions about stuff i should probably be reading about.
Lucas Skyglow
Player

Words: 6362
Joined roleplay: June 12th, 2018, 9:32 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet

Postby Alexis Aryeh on June 17th, 2018, 7:37 pm

[box=500,#000000,#c1f1ff,#ffd3a5]Name: Alexis
Brief Description: Working to become a member within the Shinya group. Friendly going PC who wants to help the city.
Profession: Once they are a full member of the Shinya they will be working with that as a job. However in the meantime not known.
Length of Stay: Life
Goals:

Shinya membership. Odds are will be working on the skills and threads for flashbacks. Besides that main goal work with keeping the city safe from any threats and mingle with people.

Favourite Type of Thread: Magic, combat and character building.
Least Favourite Type of Thread: Just pure social threads that have no goals
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not this season
Need Moderator Assistance?: Yes. For the awakening and maybe a few other things however will keep you up to date

Comments: Hi!/box]
Alexis Aryeh
Player

Words: 12412
Joined roleplay: June 17th, 2018, 5:19 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Next