OOC Info Summer 520 AV Character Registry

Register here to play in Lhavit this summer!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Summer 520 AV Character Registry

Postby Luminescence on June 3rd, 2020, 2:38 am

Welcome to Lhavit!

If you're going to be playing in Lhavit at all this summer, then don't forget to register here first! If you have any questions, requests, or concerns, then please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM. :D

Name: The name of your PC.
Brief Description: Give me a 2 or 3 sentence description of your character.
Profession: What does your PC do for a living (or want to do)?
Length of Stay: How long is your PC going to be in Lhavit?
Goals: Is there anything you want your PC to achieve or improve upon this season?

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Be as specific as you like.
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes or no; if no, how many seasons are you behind?
Goals: Is there anything you as a writer want to improve upon, and if so, do you want/need any assistance?
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes or no!
Need Moderator Assistance?: Are you going to need my assistance with anything? If yes, please give me an idea of what that is.

What is one material thing that your PC strongly desires? You can be as vague or as specific as you like.

Comments: Anything else you want to say, either to me or your fellow writers.

Code: Select all
[box=500,#000000,#c1f1ff,#ffd3a5][b]Name:[/b] The name of your PC.
[b]Brief Description:[/b] Give me a 2 or 3 sentence description of your character.
[b]Profession:[/b] What does your PC do for a living (or want to do)?
[b]Length of Stay:[/b] How long is your PC going to be in Lhavit?
[b]Goals:[/b] Is there anything you want your PC to achieve or improve upon this season?

[b]What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?:[/b] Be as specific as you like.
[b]Is Your Ledger Up to Date?:[/b] Yes or no; if no, how many seasons are you behind?
[b]Goals:[/b] Is there anything you as a writer want to improve upon, and if so, do you want/need any assistance?
[b]Willing to Guest Moderate?:[/b] Yes or no!
[b]Need Moderator Assistance?:[/b] Are you going to need my assistance with anything? If yes, please give me an idea of what that is.

[b]What is one material thing that your PC strongly desires?[/b] You can be as vague or as specific as you like.

[b]Comments:[/b] Anything else you want to say, either to me or your fellow writers.[/box]
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)

Postby Madeira Dusk on June 4th, 2020, 12:03 am

Name: Madeira Craven
Brief Description: A Spiritist and a social climber who endeavours to have a finger in every pie. She's ambitious and a little ruthless and wants what's best for herself and those few she considers hers.
Profession: Spiritism professor for the Dusk Tower
Length of Stay: Forever, probably
Goals: -Delve into puppetry and make use of Cordas
-Deepen the Mads/Chiona relationship
-Destroy Rotsam
-Crush the seasonal goals

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Someone willing to do a little give-and-take, who's capable of moving a story forward in interesting ways.
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes
Goals: More grading!
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes!
Need Moderator Assistance?: I might be gunning for the Illusionism gnosis this season, so I'll need your help as a grader again.

What is one material thing that your PC strongly desires? Not much, actually. Mad's is fairly well-to-do and can buy nice things, so everything she desires is more along the lines of concepts like power and privacy. If pressed I'll say a wedding ring. One preferably attached to Chiona Dusk. :p

Comments: It's been a crazy few months. Let's write some fantasy escapism and forget all about it. <3
Madeira Dusk
long may she reign

Words: 1599220
Joined roleplay: October 11th, 2016, 7:45 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (3)
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) Lhavit Seasonal Challenge (1)
2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Lily Maier on June 4th, 2020, 11:39 am

Name: The name of your PC. Lily Maier
Brief Description: A simple girl with a head full of ideas, and a heart full of wanderlust living a very mundane life. New character - I'm very excited to develop her.
Profession: Cook
Length of Stay: Foreseeable future
Goals: No set plans yet. This season I'm going with the flow.

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Story rich threads, development of inter character relations - whether they're friends or foes.
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yup!
Goals: I'd like to learn some magic in game
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No, sorry.
Need Moderator Assistance?: If anyone is willing to introduce Lily to Reimancy, that would be awesome. But I'm not in any immediate hurry.

What is one material thing that your PC strongly desires? Really good food

Comments: Happy summer! I can be a bit shy so if you would like to write with me, please don't hesitate to hop into my inbox. x
Lily Maier
Player

Words: 10385
Joined roleplay: August 27th, 2018, 12:36 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Moritz Craven on June 5th, 2020, 1:13 am

Name: Moritz Craven.
Brief Description: Okomo Kelvic child, growing up in a crazy household within Lhavit. Hardheaded, determined, and always looking to learn something new of use.
Profession: N/A- underage
Length of Stay: Born and lives here.
Goals: Combat skills.

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Consistency and communication.
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes, in that he has no money (above noted underage) and other people pay for all of his expenses.
Goals: Always working on improving writing overall, but nothing overly specific.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes
Need Moderator Assistance?: Not that I know of, at the moment.

What is one material thing that your PC strongly desires? Honestly, Moritz isn't much for material possessions. He is learning how to use weapons, so maybe one of those, but hes not too concerned one way or the other.

Comments: Feel free to PM me or DM me in Discord for threads/plotting.
Moritz Craven
Player

Words: 1102948
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2019, 11:58 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Samson Talon on June 5th, 2020, 2:56 am

Name: Knives
Brief Description: Homeless, Kelvic Whittler. Motto "As free as a bird". Recovering from and investigating parents death.
Profession: Would like to be a busker - Wood whittling.
Length of Stay: As long as a string.
Goals: Investigating my parents death and just wing it.

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Not sure, first time.
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: N/A
Goals: Writing, in general.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: This bird is not flying yet.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Yes, to set up a job as a busker? maybe?

What is one material thing that your PC strongly desires? My PC is strongly avoiding any earthly possessions. But I like chocolate.

Comments: Don't get COVID, it's bad. Happy to meet ya'll.
Samson Talon
Just Wing It

Words: 868
Joined roleplay: June 4th, 2020, 10:37 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Autumn Rose on June 5th, 2020, 6:09 pm

Name: Autumn Rose
Brief Description: Autumn is a ghost who had lost everything she had come to love about death, only to have it suddenly given almost back. Maro is there, right out of her reach, his body there but his soul and memories hidden where she cannot reach them.
Profession: None. She’s dead.
Length of Stay: For the foreseeable forever.
Goals: I want Autumn to do some skill building with her gems and hopefully learn some spiritism. Aside from that, more investigation needs to be done into Luthisa and getting all of Maro back.

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: I like people who are willing to work around an idea but also willing to be surprised by a thread.
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes. I’m broke :( but also dead :)
Goals: I would like to improve my consistency.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No. Big busy plans for the next couple seasons. Sorry.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Nope.

What is one material thing that your PC strongly desires? Perfect materialization. Hahaha. Sorry. Most everything she desires are the connections to those she loves, nostalgic items and such.

Comments: If anybody has some ideas for constellations I’d love to help work with you to develop those. :)
Autumn Rose
Even weightless, I'm a burden.

Words: 223913
Joined roleplay: July 20th, 2019, 12:12 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Cithius Wintersun on June 7th, 2020, 5:29 am

Name: Cithius Winterson
Brief Description: Cithius is an optimistic and musical man. He loves swapping stories with strangers, and dreams of restarting his parent's philtering business which was lost to the Djed Storm. He spends his nights busking in the Surya Plaza, and his days napping in the Alheas Park to avoid going home.
Profession: Busker
Length of Stay: Forever
Goals: Meet people

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Good vibes. Seriously... you can usually tell within a post or two if you are going to enjoy writing with that person, and then let's just see where the story goes!
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes
Goals: It has been a while... so all of it.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not yet
Need Moderator Assistance?: Just the help with the job, thank you

What is one material thing that your PC strongly desires? Smiles. But, after realizing I read the question wrong: A philtering lab. He is saving and working towards building his business, and philtering labs are expensive.

Comments: Introductory Open Thread
Last edited by Cithius Wintersun on June 10th, 2020, 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cithius Wintersun
Player

Words: 17618
Joined roleplay: June 6th, 2020, 11:53 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Yvar on June 9th, 2020, 6:55 pm

Name: Yvar.
Brief Description: An Inarta approaching early middle-age with shoulder length hair and a thin beard.
Profession: Currently looking for work as a scribe
Length of Stay: No specific plans, but Yvar is thinking long term to stay in Lhavit
Goals: Find work, make friends, find somewhere he can study.

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Someone whose posts give my muse something to work with. I'm always happy to discuss ways in which characters can interact and/or how their narratives can work together.
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes, by virtue of the fact I've only just arrived.
Goals: I'm completely new to this character, so I'd love to get a few posts/threads under my belt so I can learn more about him.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No - not until I understand the site more.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Likely only to prevent me from making the usual newbie mistakes.

What is one material thing that your PC strongly desires? A library. Or, the means to study and improve his knowledge. Of the local area, of society, of magic - anything and everything.

Comments: Really happy to consider any ideas for how this character can interact with other, more established PCs.
Yvar
Player

Words: 11313
Joined roleplay: June 5th, 2020, 3:54 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Dev'Ania on June 24th, 2020, 8:48 am

Name: Dev’Ania.
Brief Description: Dev’Ania is a young Konti, continuing her journey through life after the stressful events of the past seasons. After losing a close mentor, her once plan to begin a family right away, has now been put to a halt. Now, she focuses on making friends, building up her shop, and taking her time to find love.
Profession: Fortune-Teller. Owner of The Nine Lives
Length of Stay: Permanently
Goals: Focus more on The Nine Lives, fixing up her shop, and saving to get a house.

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Be as specific as you like.
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes.
Goals: Just to get back into my usual creative groove :)
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No, thank you!
Need Moderator Assistance?: Not that I know of.

What is one material thing that your PC strongly desires? Even though she is focusing on her career, she still strongly desires a lover and her own children.

Comments: This is going to be a realllllly busy couple of months for me with preparing to start college! I’m currently visiting family out of state, but I will try my very best to get replies to threads up! I’d still love to thread with everyone! :)
Dev'Ania
The Future Awaits

Words: 137250
Joined roleplay: November 21st, 2018, 11:41 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Octarus on June 29th, 2020, 5:53 am

Name: Octarus
Brief Description: An ethaefal looking to find his place in the course of things going on in Lhavit. Coming here was to see a goal satisfied and now he is searching for something else to attach himself to.
Profession: Animal Handler
Length of Stay: Indefinitely.
Goals: I'd like to get some more work done taking care of the Okomo, as well as pursue the challenges on the calendar.

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Open to any and all parties. Pm me your ideas, or I'll pm you. :D
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes.
Goals: I'd like to get better at writing my job threads so I'm going to be learning a lot more of what goes into animal handling.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Not at the moment.
What is one material thing that your PC strongly desires? Drink, though don't tell him that. Working on making him less dramatic.
Octarus
Player

Words: 47979
Joined roleplay: November 16th, 2019, 3:24 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet

Next