OOC Info Autumn 520 AV Character Registry

Register here to play in Lhavit this autumn!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Autumn 520 AV Character Registry

Postby Luminescence on September 1st, 2020, 11:16 am

Welcome to Lhavit!

If you're going to be playing in Lhavit this autumn, then don't forget to register here first! If you have any questions, requests, or concerns, then please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM. :D

Name: The name of your PC.
Brief Description: Give me a 2 or 3 sentence description of your character.
Profession: What does your PC do for a living (or want to do)?
Length of Stay: How long is your PC going to be in Lhavit?
Goals: Is there anything you want your PC to achieve or improve upon this season?

What are your PCs 3 biggest fears?: These can be as rational or irrational as you want!
What brings comfort to your PC in times of stress?: No matter how big or small it is.

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Be as specific as you like.
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes or no; if no, how many seasons are you behind?
Goals: Is there anything you as a writer want to improve upon, and if so, do you want/need any assistance?
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes or no!
Need Moderator Assistance?: Are you going to need my assistance with anything? If yes, please give me an idea of what that is.

Comments: Anything else you want to say, either to me or your fellow writers.

Code: Select all
[box=500,#000000,#90965d,#ed8a78][b]Name:[/b] The name of your PC.
[b]Brief Description:[/b] Give me a 2 or 3 sentence description of your character.
[b]Profession:[/b] What does your PC do for a living (or want to do)?
[b]Length of Stay:[/b] How long is your PC going to be in Lhavit?
[b]Goals:[/b] Is there anything you want your PC to achieve or improve upon this season?

[b]What are your PCs 3 biggest fears?:[/b] These can be as rational or irrational as you want!

[b]What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?:[/b] Be as specific as you like.
[b]Is Your Ledger Up to Date?:[/b] Yes or no; if no, how many seasons are you behind?
[b]Goals:[/b] Is there anything you as a writer want to improve upon, and if so, do you want/need any assistance?
[b]Willing to Guest Moderate?:[/b] Yes or no!
[b]Need Moderator Assistance?:[/b] Are you going to need my assistance with anything? If yes, please give me an idea of what that is.

[b]Comments:[/b] Anything else you want to say, either to me or your fellow writers.[/box]
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)

Postby Lyra Nix on September 1st, 2020, 6:39 pm

Name: Lyra Nix
Brief Description: Lyra is a warm and friendly person, always kind and willing to help. She's driven for her goals, keeps her notebook with her because art can be found anywhere and never sleeps, and despite her friendliness and generosity, isn't terribly social, more because of lack of opportunity rather than lack of interest to be.
Profession: Artist at Tain's Studio
Length of Stay: Foreseeable future
PC Goals: Get this season's job threads completed, purchase a house, and (Fall & Winter) spend time settling in to owning/running a home

What are your PCs 3 biggest fears?: Failing as an artist, failing as a homeowner, excessive loneliness/being alone too much for too long
What brings comfort to your PC in times of stress?: Looking at art if she's too stressed to make any, peaceful/secluded locations in nature, comfort from a significant other/a loved one (n/a right now)

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Creativity, uniqueness, understanding, patience as my posting speed varies wildly
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes, including rent/season expenses so that I know what I'm working with starting out
Player Goals: I want to improve on solos, writing/improving my character beyond the basic work and social threads, and helping carry a story more than just responding to my thread partner (action vs reaction writing)
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No
Need Moderator Assistance?: Possibly but not probably. Unsure right now.

Comments: Can't wait to enjoy this beautiful city and its beautiful people!
Last edited by Lyra Nix on September 14th, 2020, 4:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lyra Nix
Art is literacy of the heart

Words: 41701
Joined roleplay: July 27th, 2020, 6:36 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Moritz Craven on September 1st, 2020, 8:16 pm

Name: Moritz Craven.
Brief Description: Okomo Kelvic child, growing up in a crazy household within Lhavit. Hardheaded, determined, and always looking to learn something new of use.
Profession: N/A- underage
Length of Stay: Born and lives here.
Goals: Combat and trade skills.

What are your PCs 3 biggest fears?: Honestly Moritz doesn't have a ton of fears yet, not that he's discovered on his short life. He's averse to a few things, but not particularly afraid of them. I don't believe he has any specific phobias or fears.

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Consistency and communication.
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes, in that he has no income (above noted underage) and other people pay for all of his expenses.
Goals: Always working on improving writing overall, but nothing overly specific.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes
Need Moderator Assistance?: Not that I know of, at the moment.
Comments: Feel free to PM me or DM me in Discord for threads/plotting.
Moritz Craven
Player

Words: 1102948
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2019, 11:58 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Innah on September 2nd, 2020, 10:12 am

Name: Innah
Brief Description: A young woman intent on becoming a master jewelcrafter. Below that surface however, she desires knowledge of magics and feels the need to gain power of a sort in order to live up to her imagined expectations of her estranged mother.
Profession: Jewelcrafter at The Shining Diamond
Length of Stay: Indefinite
Goals: Make connections with others and find a way to gain tutelage at the Twilight Tower. Continue to improve jc skill.

What are your PCs 3 biggest fears?: Not living up to her lofty expectations, being irrelevant and having nothing in the world to show she did anything of note.
What brings comfort to your PC in times of stress?: Making jewelry. Learning anything.

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Someone willing to help move plots along, give me things to react to and have fun while doing so!
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Not yet - finishing Summer job threads and then it will be.
Goals: Consistency again. I want to make sure I am posting at a steady pace and quality.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No, sorry.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Don't think so - aside from anything with Twilight Tower which we already discussed.

Comments: Excited for a new season and to get more involved with the city and other pc's!
Innah
Player

Words: 23466
Joined roleplay: July 26th, 2020, 5:09 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Madeira Dusk on September 2nd, 2020, 9:00 pm

Name: Madeira Craven
Brief Description: A charismatic woman with big aspirations and a dwindling list of moral qualms.
Profession: Spiritism teacher at the Dusk Tower
Length of Stay: Forever
Goals: 1)Weave more PC’s into my plots
2) Take a big step with my personal plot
3) Get involved with NaNo

What are your PCs 3 biggest fears?: Being alone, powerlessness, Uldr
What brings comfort to your PC in times of stress? Copious amounts of drugs

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Interesting characters and active writing
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes
Goals: I have a bad habit of taking the lead in threads and dragging other characters around. I’m going to work on taking a bit more of a backseat and not dominate threads
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes!
Need Moderator Assistance?: Yes, with permission for one of my big plots and maybe approval of a gnosis thread

Comments: I look forward to writing with all of you <3
Madeira Dusk
long may she reign

Words: 1599220
Joined roleplay: October 11th, 2016, 7:45 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (3)
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) Lhavit Seasonal Challenge (1)
2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Jomi on September 9th, 2020, 12:44 am

Name: Jomi
Brief Description: An angry, bitter ghost hanging on to the mortal world to spite the bondmate who betrayed him.
Profession: Servant to Madeira
Length of Stay: Forever
Goals: Max out Possession skill, make friends and enemies.

What are your PCs 3 biggest fears?: Spiritists, death, being abandoned or forgotten.

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Patience and a willingness to move the plot forward.
Goals: To create a faster, more consistent posting schedule and to stop switching tenses in the middle of a sentence.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No
Need Moderator Assistance?: Not this season

Comments:I’m excited to read all your new stories this season!
Jomi
One more day would have been nice

Words: 234471
Joined roleplay: April 11th, 2017, 7:55 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Ari'Ellin on September 25th, 2020, 1:42 am

Name: Ari’Ellin
Brief Description: A bright and sociable young Konti who felt the urge to leave Mura and somehow ended up in Lhavit. She has no clue what she’s doing or why but has grown to love the city.
Profession: Hoping to get a job as a Fortuneteller or herbalist
Length of Stay: No intentions of leaving
Goals: Nothing too major, just skill building and meeting the other people in Lhavit.

What are your PCs 3 biggest fears?: Being abandoned by those she cares about, Getting lost somewhere unfamiliar, and Dogs
What brings comfort to your PC in times of stress?: Talking to her friends and physical affection, ie hugs, headpats, etc

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Someone patient and willing to brainstorm together.
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Just starting so yes
Goals: I’d mostly just like to get settled into Mizahar and get Ari set up with a job
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not yet
Need Moderator Assistance?: A little, but mostly just setting up a job

Comments: I’m excited to meet everyone! If you’d like to plot anything out, please don’t hesitate to message me.
Ari'Ellin
Player

Words: 151855
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2020, 10:31 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Davarin Zuharik on September 28th, 2020, 9:00 pm

Name: Davarin Zuharik
Brief Description: A banished son of a wealthy merchant, Davarin cares little for Symenestran culture, and is trying to make his own way in a world that assumes he's out to eat them.
Profession: Medic or Bouncer, Dav's okay at either.
Length of Stay: Until something gives me a reason to leave.
Goals: Avoid the torch bearing mobs, get a job, find a place to stay, and get some skills under my belt.

What are your PCs 3 biggest fears?: Family, Symenestran Harvesters, growing too attached.
What brings comfort to your PC in times of stress?: Meditating, a good book, phyical training, work.

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Reliability is all.
Goals: I'm confident in my ability, but I'll willingly accept constructive criticism.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Sure
Need Moderator Assistance?: I'm sure I will eventually, but for now I think I've got a handle on it.

Comments: Happy to be here! Hope to see you in the trenches.
Davarin Zuharik
The Itsy Bitsy

Words: 20556
Joined roleplay: September 28th, 2020, 12:58 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets