[Riverfall AS office - Daoloth]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Daoloth on February 2nd, 2011, 10:20 pm

Daoloth

Welcome residents of the beatifull city of riverfall I am going to help out baku a bit with modding this fine city of both majesty and a few darker sides.
So yes I am available for grading, modding your adventures (cut me some slack though, I'm new at thinking up adventures your char can limp away from) and am even open for questions about riverfall, just read the lore first before you begin firing those questions at me.

Also don't hesitate to give me a PM if you want me to mod something I don't bite, I just devour your entire state of being.

Grading treads

Want me to grade your tread? No problem, post in my office in this format.

Name:
Players participating in tread:
Link:

and I'll try to get to it as soon as I can, keep in mind however I got a life and my own characters, so it won't happen instantaneously but my AS duties get first priority. If I take more then a week, feel free to pester me. But it is at your own risk.

Modding treads
I am also in charge of modding you guy's, you want to sign up for a job? no worries I am available for all of that and more! Just give me a PM and I'll check my cauldron of madness for something that I can throw at your PC.
One little note though, I can't mod romance if I tried, so don't ask that of me, it will get gently refused.

[spoiler=completed treads]N/A

ongoing treads :
N/A

Anything else you want to know or ask that isn't in the things above? Just PM me and I'll see what I can do.

reward code :
Let me unveil your rewards

Name:
XP Award:
Lore Award:

Name:
XP Award:
Lore Award:

Additional Notes

Last edited by Daoloth on March 22nd, 2011, 5:59 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Daoloth
The render of Veils

Words: 3758
Joined roleplay: February 2nd, 2011, 8:25 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Riki Stormheart on March 13th, 2011, 4:20 am

Hello Daoloth! I bring news from the Sanctuary :D

We were hoping for a thread about a stolen Talderian Sleigh horse. Here was Kav's idea because I think she explained it best.

Someone want to ask Baku or his AS for a thread to go find the stolen sleigh horse? A black Avanthalian Sleigh horse and carriage would stick out in this region like a sore thumb. You guys should be all over that trying to find it. It can't have gotten far and maybe we could fight some bad guys in the mean time.
If Riki is speaking in this color he is speaking in Pavi.
If Riki is speaking in this color he is speaking in Common.
Riki Stormheart
Not a Mongoose

Words: 68456
Joined roleplay: February 24th, 2011, 6:20 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kavala on March 13th, 2011, 10:01 pm

Moved to Cayenne's office.
Last edited by Kavala on April 27th, 2011, 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Sanctuary The Sanctuary Forum Riverfall The Cytali
Reverie Isle Wolf Creek Training Course
Please Note:
  • This pc is maxed out in Animal Husbandry, Medicine, Observation, Rhetoric, and Socialization.
  • Kavala a Master Teacher. Students she is teaching in thread can earn more than the maxium 5 XP per thread.
  • This pc has a Konti Gift of Animal Empathy. She has a superpower from a Riverfall city event that allows animals of all sorts and Kelvics (in kelvic form) to speak clear understandable Common around her.
  • Kavala is a Konti but was raised in the Drykas culture so her accent is entirely Pavi though she can speak Common, Pavi, and Tukant well. She's only conversational in Kontinese.
Kavala
I am more than the sum of my parts.

Words: 3295757
Joined roleplay: October 25th, 2009, 1:46 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 17
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Master Merchant (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (2) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Hadrian on March 23rd, 2011, 6:04 am

Hi! I know you aren't handling Zeltiva anymore, but I'm not allowed to grade my own threads, so I hope you will take care of this one for me. Thanks!

Name: Opposed Elements
Players: Elisse, Hadrian
Summary: A joint study session in Reimancy.
Hadrian
Most smartest and best damn tapper.

Words: 1050304
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2010, 6:50 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Hadrian on April 6th, 2011, 12:23 am

Same deal. Love you long time!

Thread: [Flashback] Metamorphoses
Characters: Azilis, Hadrian
Summary: They begin to learn the exciting discipline of Morphing!
Hadrian
Most smartest and best damn tapper.

Words: 1050304
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2010, 6:50 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)