[Seven's Scrapbook] Writer's Block

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

[Macabre's Scrapbook] Danse Macabre

Postby Dra-Nivias on July 22nd, 2011, 3:18 am

>8< Spider Pride

^-^
actions speak louder then words. don't click this link...
Dra-Nivias
your friendly neighborhood pyro

Words: 11587
Joined roleplay: July 20th, 2011, 4:47 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Runas on July 22nd, 2011, 4:26 am

WOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>8< SPIDER PRIDE!

Also...

nwn TEAM ELRIC!!! (I always feel like Alphonse when I put a 'w' in an expression. xD )

:3 I love chu spider peoples. I live in a house of arachniphobes.
All the heavens cried when the angels fell.
Runas
Come... play my game.

Words: 73373
Joined roleplay: June 29th, 2011, 9:10 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Macabre on July 23rd, 2011, 5:18 pm

Oh hell yes.

This was a band I grew up with - everyone had one or two: mine were Blink 182 and Green Day (I remember having a Dookie cassette in the 3rd grade). I have been waiting years for Blink to get back together, eagerly awaiting their first single after hearing that it would drop in July and yesterday I heard it. Up All Night was ... yeah, I'm not too sure. There were parts of the song where Tom's vocals and the instrumental together sounded way too Angels and Airwaves for my liking (hated A&A). I like the song, don't get me wrong - it sounds as if they picked up where they left off after their self-titled album - but I'm eager to hear the rest of the album. That's my little Blink rant.

I bought an Anne Rice book today shamelessly. Merrick. I read the Vampire trilogy years ago, in junior high, and was aching for some more Rice. Her writing is just so romantic.

@Runas,
I prefer a sourdough or a marble rye to the traditional raw toast wrapped in plastic and sold for two-ninety-nine at your local grocer. Oh yeah, I'm pretentious - but I'm glad you think I'm awesome! I also do not care for FMA. I am terrible at watching anime, actually. I'm supposed to watch Death Note and never got past episode 11 despite it being quite interesting.

Until next time I have something vaguely interesting (only not really) to say,

coco >8<
we do what we must, because we can. for the
good of all of us, except the ones who are dead.

kalinor lore | the symenestra | faq | office
Macabre
That's funny, I don't feel corrupt.

Words: 52332
Joined roleplay: June 27th, 2011, 12:24 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Runas on July 23rd, 2011, 7:07 pm

I grew up listening to Green Day as well. I don't think I'm that much younger than you. But Linkin Park was also the best. Like... I was addicted to Chester's face and the first time I listened to them I was about five. <-< I just thought he looked cool or something. But my mum raised me off music from the 80's. So, I also listened to Gowan, Ultravox, stuff like Metallica, ACDC, the norm lol, and the Scorpions, Queen, all that fun stuff. I never much liked Grunge though... /: I should've been borned in the 80's. All you people get the good stuff. Except Grease. Like, wtf was that? XD 80's movies, too. Even if you don't like horror, I'm suggesting you watch John Carpenter. And, as for Anne Rice, her vampires are the way vampires were meant to be. None of that glitter crap that makes me think of hippies and Ke$ha.

:3 Well, now that I've ranted, I'm going to close up with this: I haven't watched anime in years. Pretty much since my kokum cut off her anime package thing. I like manga and real Marvel comics better. I plan to catch every Marvel movie this summer. @-@ Don't judge me. One of my friends does the same for DC. Btw, see HP7. If you don't have feelings, you won't cry. I teared up, so WIN! I have feelings somewhere. :p Anyway, later alligator. You always got cool things to say. I think it's awesome~

<3 Reza~ :p
Runas
Come... play my game.

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Macabre on July 29th, 2011, 11:44 am

@Reza: I saw HP7 the night it came out, but... I didn't cry over it, I read the book years ago. o.0

I've seen this somewhere else but I decided to throw it into my scrapbook. I should be writing a solo with no direction or end in sight but, hey. Here's a character sheet, if I were a PC in Mizahar. Oh right, and also a chibi to combat the soul-eating monster that is chibi Hadrian. Try to eat my soul when I'm a gingerkin - I don't have one. SO MUCH FUN!

Name Cody
Race Inarta
Gender Male
Born Fall 57, 487 AV

Physical Description Auburn hair, blue eyes, freckles where skin burns and doesn't tan. Approximately 175cm in height and 135lbs. Wears tight jeans and v-neck t-shirts and ugly shoes. Perfect vision, but prefers to wear glasses because they look so fetch. Often seen toting around a porcelain or takeout coffee mug as he cannot function without caffeine in his blood.

Character Concept Pretentious gingerkin. Recommended you get on his good side with offerings of caffeine or otherwise, because his bad side is a cold place. Will shamelessly use words like "fetch" after prolonged contact with equally pretentious female friends. Soft spoken; mumbles a lot, but gets mad when he has to repeat himself.

History One day Cody sat down and decided that rather than writing a shielding solo he'd make a silly character sheet. Thus, he was created.

Training & Skills
Drawing 30/100
Potty Humor 25/100
Katy Perry 15/100 [Racial Bonus]
Video Gaming 2/100
Seduction -90/100

Lores
Knowing the lyrics to 100+ songs, but the complete inability to memorize transit phone numbers
Living on ninth floor, take stairs because elevators are scary

Equipment
Wacom Bamboo tablet 328347 years old
Dusty ol' laptop

Macabre

Office

Postby Runas on July 29th, 2011, 5:34 pm

Oh. My. God.

*makes cross in the air*

Don't worry, my son. You have a soul. O-o

Chibi redheads are so cute. <3 I could just go 'Squee!' And claim you as mine. O-O

You should name your laptop. ;D That way, if it dies, you can miss it.
Runas
Come... play my game.

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Kendall Saarinen on July 29th, 2011, 11:17 pm

SHUN THE NONBELIEVER IVAK! SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNN! (Inarta cannot retain information about Ivak).

I keep meaning to make a CS for me but I'm waiting for a good picture of me (AKA, a miracle). I love yours (even if you are an Inarta). X3
"I'm burning and I'm blacking my lungs.
Boy you know it feels good with fire back on your tongue."
-Ryan Ross

Kendall Saarinen
Like John Allerdyce but hotter

Words: 595666
Joined roleplay: November 6th, 2010, 1:04 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Macabre on August 3rd, 2011, 9:40 pm

on photoshoppin' eyes

... I love doing it. Almost as much as I love the Portal 2 soundtrack. Wheee!

I MUST make Seven grow out his hair. It looks gorgeous. And yeah, he's totally got a lazy eye. Hah.

Have a character with strange eyes and a model without 'em? Send some photos my way!
Seriously. I'll do it, and any other shops you need. I know my way around a clone brush.

Macabre

Office

Postby Macabre on August 5th, 2011, 12:06 am

I'm sorry that people are so jealous of me. But I can't help it that I'm popular. - Gretchen, Mean Girls

Kendall Saarinen | Seven Xu | Victor Lark | Veldrys Vervain | Denen Brokensong

Cheshie has a little GMC tribute on her scrapbook, and I decided I wanted my own. So I made one. They got swagga~ don't mess.
This includes those currently active on the Mizahar forums. Omitted: Julian Meredith and Zeneth, who are no longer on the site.

For more information on our OOC troupe of beautiful people, follow me.

I'll make up for these image-heavy silly posts with something introspective and profound soon, I promise.

Macabre

Office

Postby Kendall Saarinen on August 5th, 2011, 2:54 am

So many blonds and hairless chests in the GMC! Congrats on finding the one picture of Kendall where he is not wearing a v-neck.

All jokes aside, this is awesome. We girly men need to stick together. As Victor says, "cause we are manly men and we need to stick together is this tough world". Sorta taken out of context but as I was typing those words came to mind.

Also, call me a dork child but this video also came to mind as I was reading/typing for your scrapbook. It should be the GMC theme song (not just because it is called "I'm Gay" -_-).

+10 points for the Mean Girls reference.

Saari out~
"I'm burning and I'm blacking my lungs.
Boy you know it feels good with fire back on your tongue."
-Ryan Ross

Kendall Saarinen
Like John Allerdyce but hotter

Words: 595666
Joined roleplay: November 6th, 2010, 1:04 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets