[Silver Sliver]Going out for a Pint[Reaver]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Clyde Sullins on July 18th, 2011, 3:01 pm

"Well, I did not mean you were done learning, but you have learned the basics of it, enough to work it on your own."

"I don't have a place, just a tiny room at a boarding house. Your place is probably bigger than mine. It hardly has room for me and a bed in there, so it would not be a good place to meet at. I don't really have any better place, I have only been here in Ravok about a week."

He continued to look over the other persons glyphs. He seemed to be getting a hang of it. Well at least this one was much better than his first. He was no were near being a expert, but he could at least use it for simple tasks.
Clydes Stuff

I am actually in RL a super intelligent hamster from Rhode Island, with a 7 year plan to take over the world.

Update 6/2/18- 1:10AM EST: His 7 year plan a success, and several weeks ahead of schedule, Clyde leaves to oversee the world he has taken over.

No new threads after end of Spring 518-Will still be checking for PM's occasionally, but focusing on a new character.

Graders note: :
Please be aware Clyde is a master Magecrafter. He therefore should not be gaining full xp(or possibly shouldn't gain any at all) for simple tasks related to this magic, such as low level MC items, particularly for repetitions of creations he has done before. Feel free to contact me if unsure of a instance of his magic use compared to his skill level.
Clyde Sullins
Player

Words: 2343955
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2011, 1:14 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Reaver on July 18th, 2011, 3:59 pm

As Clyde finished talking, Reaver only had one finger left to attach a glyph to. He spoke as he started working on that. "Well, then why not the edge of the lake? I know an area by the woods that isn't usually bothered, and the resources there work well enough to make due. Though, I would like to stop by my house first to collect some practice material, if that's alright. I'd hate to build your circle for you." Reaver finished his last glyph, and started a seventh on his elbow.
Reaver's CS (Voice: #3355FF Thoughts: #000AAA Hidden: #3D2828)
Reaver
Student Teacher

Words: 212925
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2011, 1:51 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Clyde Sullins on July 18th, 2011, 4:10 pm

Getting up from his spot, Clyde nodded.

"Sure, that would work fine. I guess i will follow you, we can get what you need from your house, and then continue on to the lake for the lesson."

Following him out once he left, Clyde would go along, waiting for a lesson for himself, which was a bit odd for him. Usually he was the one doing the teaching.

-exit-
Clydes Stuff

I am actually in RL a super intelligent hamster from Rhode Island, with a 7 year plan to take over the world.

Update 6/2/18- 1:10AM EST: His 7 year plan a success, and several weeks ahead of schedule, Clyde leaves to oversee the world he has taken over.

No new threads after end of Spring 518-Will still be checking for PM's occasionally, but focusing on a new character.

Graders note: :
Please be aware Clyde is a master Magecrafter. He therefore should not be gaining full xp(or possibly shouldn't gain any at all) for simple tasks related to this magic, such as low level MC items, particularly for repetitions of creations he has done before. Feel free to contact me if unsure of a instance of his magic use compared to his skill level.
Clyde Sullins
Player

Words: 2343955
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2011, 1:14 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Reaver on July 19th, 2011, 2:09 am

Reaver would lead Clyde to his nearby 'boat' by the side of the bar. He'd take them on a small tour out to his house, where he'd tell Clyde to wait, as he got his other things. Returning with a bag on his side, he'd take them the rest of the way.

-exit-
The thread will be continued, (after a short time-jump,) in the following thread: Trading Trades Once Again [Clyde Sullins]
Reaver's CS (Voice: #3355FF Thoughts: #000AAA Hidden: #3D2828)
Reaver
Student Teacher

Words: 212925
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2011, 1:51 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Verilian on July 28th, 2011, 3:51 am

Clyde

• +2 Drawing
  • +2 Glyphing
  • +5 Teaching
  • +2 Reimancy
  • +2 Observation

Lores: Exchanging Knowledge, Teaching Glyphing

Reaver

• +1 Acting
  • +3 Observation
  • +4 Glyphing
  • +2 Drawing

Lores: Exchanging Knowledge, Basics of Glyphing, Seeing a Glyph in Action, Asking the Right Questions

You Question My Logic? :
Okay, so I handed out a lot of xp here. If you have questions on why I gave something or why I didn't give you enough of something or anything else, feel free to send me a PM

Notes: I know teaching can be hard, but remember to try to add your own flair to everything. Be very descriptive, give lots of details. No two mages do things exactly alike, and it is okay to personalize your magic so long as the core remains unchanged.
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous