[AS of Zeltiva - Oracle ] The Crystal Room

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Oracle on September 6th, 2011, 12:52 am

Welcome traveler

You have stumbled upon my office, Zeltivians. I welcome you with open arms and warm cookies!

If you have come here by complete accident, I welcome you to stay and pull up a chair. Let's talk awhile, you might find you like it. :) If you have never heard of the wonders that are Zeltiva, please click here and read about this great city.

For those of you here for a reason I also bid welcome and offer you all of my help. :)

If you need a thread graded please leave me a notice here with the following information:

• The name of the thread and a link.
  • The players involved.
  • A quick summery or the type of thread it is. (EX: Combat, social etc...)
  • What you are looking for in the thread.
  • (optional), Any other information you think I need or additional notes.

Bribes can also be included in additional information. ;)

You can also request a moderated thread by posting here. The information I ask for is similar to the grading request, but I do want to warn you that I don't like too much structure. Ask for a modded thread at your own risk! You may want to end the thread with falling in love or finding a chest full of gold, but I may have other plans. :nod:

I do promise you that it will be fun though!

Zeltiva Lore****Zeltiva Forum****The University

Please see my absence thread if I have not responded in some way in over 24 hours
Oracle
AS of Zeltiva

Words: 53472
Joined roleplay: September 4th, 2011, 2:41 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Oracle on September 6th, 2011, 3:13 am

Threads

Just a word, I will try to keep about 3 modded threads open at a time. Once one of those closes and a spot opens up I will let the next person waiting know. :) The list below is who is pending and in what order they asked.

If you think I have left you off please let me know. Thank you.

Graded Threads
Secret :

Pending Threads
    Kendall Saarinen
    Zlakalia
    Jaron Grunn
    Bob Barton
    Eorar Nevenon

Modded Threads

Please note that as an A.S I cannot Mod as a God/Goddess or award Gnosis marks. Thank you for understanding.

Also note that I am not here three days out of the week at all, and have school the other four so sometimes it does take me a few days to respond. Remember this when you ask me for a modded thread. :)

Last edited by Oracle on November 9th, 2011, 11:23 pm, edited 53 times in total.
Zeltiva Lore****Zeltiva Forum****The University

Please see my absence thread if I have not responded in some way in over 24 hours
Oracle
AS of Zeltiva

Words: 53472
Joined roleplay: September 4th, 2011, 2:41 am
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Colombina on September 30th, 2011, 5:17 pm

I just wanted to say I am proud of all the creative effort and work you have put into your new position. You are reaching out to players, building locales, making posting templates, increasing lore and grading like mad. All while I stand over your shoulder. I think Zeltiva will be bustling in no time. So kudos to you :)
Getting to Know Me

[Insert awesome picture of scantily clad woman and something with wings here]
Feeling very poorly lately, have mercy on your absentee merbadger. (2/20/13)
Colombina
Mizahar's Only Mer-Badger Founder

Words: 632175
Joined roleplay: March 29th, 2009, 8:56 pm
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) O RLY Decoration (1)

Postby Warden Thrice on November 9th, 2011, 6:18 pm

I would like to request a moderated thread. My charoda, Eorar, arrived too late to start an actual University course, and has decided to maximize the use of his time by finding a job. Eorar is a novice healer, specializing the the uses of aquatic plants. He would probably do best working for another, more experienced healer, as his racial displacement can make him quite skittish. If you wish to add your own twists and turns to the thread, I would gladly welcome such things, but I would like to focus on getting a job.
Warden Thrice
Player

Words: 85661
Joined roleplay: October 3rd, 2011, 3:56 am
Race: Charoda
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Siarak on December 29th, 2011, 8:59 pm

ello I would like to request a moderated thread pretty please. I'm want to have Siarak learn some new magic and at the same maybe work some one the ones he already has I'm a noob and want to make sure I have the magic down pack. But in the end add any twist you want.
Siaraks speaks
Familiar(Vex) Speaks
Telepathy speaks to Vex
Siarak
I am not to be trifled with

Words: 26848
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2011, 4:55 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes