The Communal Kitchens (Closed)

Kisa [Intrind] heads to the communal kitchen hoping for some social interaction.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

The Communal Kitchens (OPEN)

Postby Kisa [Intrind] on February 28th, 2012, 11:33 pm

Kisa smiled, surprised that the Symenestra was fitting in so easily. She didn't know her kind to be so accepting, they cared a lot more than she did about those sorts of things. Kisa chuckled at that thought. Most Inarta wouldn't share their food with Deks, thats just not what happened. Drusilla was compassionate and sympathetic unlike many of the Inarta here, including herself. Thankfully the girl seemed to have backbone. Her own sister, Nali, was weak and constantly needed Kisa to finish her fights for her. Not that she minded, really, but Nali was her sister and Kisa wouldn't accept anyone else's weakness. That's just how she was.

"I think my sister, Nali, has some silk ribbons that she puts in her hair. I'm not sure if their of your creation or not but the material is very interesting. I've never been too fond of softer materials myself because if I wore any, my training would surely rip it too pieces. I'll admit that I do enjoy admiring it though if the workmanship is good.,"Kisa shared with the pale woman.
-Kisa [Intrind]
"If your a bird, I'm a bird"
Kisa [Intrind]
Player

Words: 24634
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2012, 8:34 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Deyja Zhitani on February 29th, 2012, 10:17 am

A dash of longing flickered through the Deyja's molten gaze at Kisa's mention of a sibling. She had no siblings of her own; heck she didn't even have family anymore. Yet she always wondered what having one would be like. A light-hearted sigh slipped through her lips into the air; speaking her unspoken feelings of how lucky she thought Kisa was and how she wished for what she didn't have. There was just this big void in her heart that Deyja knew needed to be filled. At the moment delightful converstation stifled that need.

After the pale haired girl walked over to the deks to offer them her plate and returned Deyja too took a seat.
"That was very kind of you," she beamed with warm smile directed towards the Symenestra. It was not something any Inarta would do, and it made the mixed blood admire the pale haired girl of her generosity. "Well Kisa at the moment I'm focusing on my archery, tracking, and hunting," she added a few minutes after her complimet to answer the Inarta girl's question. Deyja had plans to work hard these areas of skill and hopefully it would get her closer to her goal.
~The Skies Above Are Calling Me.
Deyja Zhitani
Deyja Zhitani
Player

Words: 12915
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2012, 7:27 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Kisa [Intrind] on February 29th, 2012, 11:25 pm

"I train myself on almost all my free days. Endals hunt for 5 days, have two days off, and repeat. I would be willing to train with you if you were ever willing. Its not as much fun practicing combat with a mattress as someone else's face." Kisa's face was light and humorous. She would love someone to train with, but didn't want the girl to feel obligated. However it was a good offer. If she ever wanted to fly and eagle herself who better to train with than an Endal? "Do you use a longbow or a shortbow?"
-Kisa [Intrind]
Kisa [Intrind]
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Deyja Zhitani on March 2nd, 2012, 1:18 am

Deyja's golden eyes sparkled with a child-like enthusiasm over Kisa words; mostly about the girl's offer to train with her. During childhood she could go to her parents for help and advice, but when they died Deyja was left winging it. Having someone to train with was exactly what the mixedblood needed, and with Kisa being an Endal Deyja could aquire all sorts of information on becoming one. "That would be great Kisa. I really would appreciate any time you could spare on me," she replied with obvious excitement.

Things were taking a turn for the mixed blood, but at least this time it was not for the worst. Deyja bit at her lower lip, but she just couldn't stop the idiotic looking grin that formed on her face. Nor could she stop rocking her top half back and forth. She was overjoyed and her body was subconsciously manifesting her emotions. She was so completely fixated on the prospect of training with Kisa that Deyja almost didn't catch the girl's next inquiry.
"Hunh? Oh...uh...I use a long bow," she stammered out followed by whimsical giggle.
~The Skies Above Are Calling Me.
Deyja Zhitani
Deyja Zhitani
Player

Words: 12915
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2012, 7:27 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Kisa [Intrind] on March 3rd, 2012, 3:16 pm

"Wonderful," she smiled at the happy girl. Helping another would surely improve her own training. She was very curious if the girl's reasons for wanting to be an Endal were at all similar with her own. Only time could tell.

Kisa looked down at her now empty tray. "Well I think it's time for me to get back to my training. Deyja, get some rest. Ill find you tomorrow. Thank-you for letting us sit with you Drusilla."

She smiled at the Symenestra, she hoped the two could be friends, she was very interested by her exoticness. Kisa didn't meet people outside of Wind Reach too often. She hurried off, happy at the way things had turned out.
-Kisa [Intrind]
Kisa [Intrind]
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

The Communal Kitchens (Closed)

Postby Phoenix on March 16th, 2012, 9:06 pm

Kisa

Experience
Skill XP Earned
Rhetoric 5
Interrogation 2
Lores

• Knowledge of the Symenestra Diet
  • Fearless towards an Outsider

Drusilla

Experience
Skill XP Earned
Rhetoric 5
Storytelling 2
Lores

• Being treated as an equal
  • Sharing information on the Symenestra
  • Lunch with Endal

Cherie

Experience
Skill XP Earned
Rhetoric 2
Observation 2
Lores

• Uneducated in Mizahar's Races.

Deyja

Experience
Skill XP Earned
Rhetoric 3
Observation 2
Lores

• Being alone in a crowded room
  • self conscious about ones heritage
  • Lunch with Endal

The Order of the Phoenix

Nice thread, Girls. It was mostly socializing, but I tried to give you some XP where I could.

It seemed to me that everyone was waiting for someone else to take control of the thread. Open threads are notoriously hard to get moving. Lots of times, people do them just to get to know the other players, which is fine! But it's much easier if you have a firm idea of what you want to happen in the thread, no matter who joins. Threads with a purpose are always easier to write in, even if that purpose changes over the course of the thread.

My suggestion: Next time, have a plan. Maybe while eating lunch, a fight breaks out or someone passes out. Maybe your PC forgets they had somewhere they need to be and convinces the others to come along with them so that they don't get in trouble. :)
Phoenix
The Capacity for Inspiration

Words: 782528
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2010, 3:54 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)

Previous