[Featured thread] [Flashback] To Cure the Sick (Evalin)

Ray turns Evalin into a nuit

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

[Flashback] To Cure the Sick (Evalin)

Postby Rayage on March 24th, 2012, 7:03 am

Fall, 313 AV
OOC Note: Continued fromA Step into Eternity

Ray smiled happy to have met her. Fate had been kind this night, too bad he was going to change its plan so suddenly. ”You are proven yourself worth of this gift. Girl,” he said, ”You shall not die anytime soon if” he held a lone finger in the air, ”You are clever.” he said turning as he began to walk out of the beach, ”If you would follow me.” he said as he lead the way.

Not caring if the girl followed or now, her fate was in her own hands now, he kept on walking not looking back once, not even giving a shimmer of a notice that he was waiting for her. Into the dark streets he walked, calmly, carefully as the shadows had a way of hiding evil. Though his feet began to make the sound of steps, his shield around the shoes was finally wearing off. That did not last long at all. He was kind of disappointed, but to each their own. He needed practice and he was lucky that they lasted as long as they did, truthfully.

The streets were all but abandoned and then Ray would make a sudden turn into an alleyway. Darkness covered the walls and soon he was pressing on the stones to try to find the one which allowed access to his lab. It was hidden so carefully here somewhere. With a couple minutes of fumbling he finally found it and pressed on the stone the door immediately allowed him access to a hallway. Going down the hallway he called behind him ”Close the door behind you.” he was pretty sure the girl was following him. Why wouldn’t she? She had nothing to lose after all and an eternity to gain, literally.

The dark hallway lead to another door, this too easily opened. The nuit had no locks, he was fairly confident in the location which he had chosen for the lab that it wouldn’t be broken into. Besides, he doubted highly that anyone would find anything useful in here. His notes were all written in the ancient tongue after all and supplies were, as of right now, dwindling to nothing. Passing through the second doorway would lead one into the main lab of the mage. It was pretty barren, only a lone alchemy circle and a desk covered in papers. To the right was a door that lead to a storage areas and that was that. This was the extent of his lab. ”Welcome,” he said, ”To my laboratory.” he grinned liking to say that word ‘laboratory’.

Walking past the alchemy circle and to his desk a hand found a piece of paper and he let his skin glide over it before turning around to meet the girl, ”Now, you have proven yourself to me, but” he said, there was always a catch, ”You have to have the strength to not die. You have to have the will to live though what is about to happen no matter what. If you falter the poison will kill you, not give you immortality like intended.” he said, ”This is a test of your resolve. You will either become immortal or die. Do you still wish to drink?” he asked her, his eyes trying so hard to calculate what she was thinking.
“Method is more important than strength, when you wish to control your enemies. By dropping golden beads near a snake, a crow once managed to have a passer-by kill the snake for the beads.” ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Image Image Image
Rayage
Sahova All-Star

Words: 980399
Joined roleplay: February 5th, 2011, 9:40 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) Lore Author (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Evalin on March 27th, 2012, 6:45 pm

Evalin sighed and rubbed a hand over her eyes, a wave of exhaustion washing over her, battering aside her passion for but a moment. Faintly she heard the man speak, and when he began to walk away she hurriedly scrambled to her feet to follow after.

Her mind raced, for before her now was exactly what she had thought. It was now, after so long having been caught up in Fate's hands, that Evalin began to feel the blossoming of something within her she had once thought long withered... Hope.

Can it be... is this the time which I have longed for? Is it true... shall I defy this evil called fate...?

It seemed like a dream, a chance at a new life that the girl had long since given up as childish fancies. Yet here it was, the gift of endless time offered to her from the hands of one cloaked in darkness and mystery. This many, this creature, for surely he is no man, offered up to Evalin this chance, yet something about it was...

There must be something... something I know not about what is about to occur... for nothing in this life is given without consequence. But of what should I ask...? This was a fleeting thought, one brought on by the part of her soul that would cling still to this pitiful existance... but it was with a casual shrug that all such thoughts were banished into the void, No matter the price, for what I could gain the consequences would be minute... for what life is there to live if I am forced to count it by the second and not the year?

It was such contemplations and fancies that followed after the girl, trailing her mind just as the shadows trailed the two's quiet progression through the empty streets. Such as it was, the girl did not spare even a single thought upon the dangers that the city might hold, for now Eva had something which held the entirety of her attention. What matter it if a cutthroat were to claim her possessions and ravish her body? For now, with this man, Evalin would soon be beyond such simplistic notions...

Evalin watched in fascination as the man found some hidden trigger, opening a portal that this girl, whom has lived in this city all of her life, had never even suspected existed. Her eyes fell over Rayage once more, This man... He is more than he even appears. What else could he show? What more can he share with me? Evalin felt a thrill of excitement course through her very being, My soul... it stirs like never before...

Shutting the door quietly behind her, Evalin looked about the room. She noticed the desk, and the papres upon it. Walking forward, passing the man as she did, Evalin made to examine the papers and their contents, her eyes widening at the strange diagrams and letterings. She knew not even faintly of their meaning...

Looking back over her shoulder, Evalin gave a small smile, "It is a wonderful lab Sir Immortal, but I always expected such places to be... Bigger perhaps?"

Stepping back Evalin made a turn to examine the whole room, looking upon everything with eyes filled with such curiosity that the girl barely knew what she should ask first, however, upon hearing this creature's words her turning came to a halt.

Her eyes were raised to meet this figure's, this cloaked and hooded specter of eternity, "You ask such whimsical questions, seeking such words as you know I would never speak... I am prepared. My life was, at my birth, dictated by Fate to be of a certain existance, but now... now for the first time I am choosing my own path." her hand came up to touch just above her heart, "I am prepared... I shall drink, but," She gave Rayage a smile that spoke of confidence that defied her sickly appearance, "I shall not die. Immortality shall be mine, and thus shall I defy that which Fate has dictated for me."
ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Words: 1033971
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2012, 4:05 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Rayage on April 22nd, 2012, 8:12 am

Ray waited for the girl to talk and the first comment she made was about his lab. As always, humans are so amusing. He laughed a dry, gritty laugh, ”My dear human,” he started, ”Why would I want a bigger lab when I have everything I need here?” he asked, ”Its not the amount of space that matters, especially when its just for a person, but the work done in the lab. You will be surprised the things that can be accomplished in this amount of space.” he said, then again, he has lived a long time and he was just happy to have a space to work with and in.

He could go on about the subject of space and how it mattered not to him, but his thought was cut off by the youths next words, and these were truly amusing. ”Well then” he clapped his hands, ”No time to waste.” he chuckled, ”Even being as I am, time is still a valuable time. You will find that… time changes.” he said before quickly correcting himself, ”No, its not time that changes, but our perception of time that does.” he smiled, ”You will find it very interesting, I do so hope, as will I to see you change over the ever marching years.”

He fell silent, not sure what else to do other than to disappear into the other room really quick and pop back in with a bucket in hand. ”Now,” he began, setting the bucket atop the paper-covered desk, ”You must drink all of what I give you.” he said holding his wrist over the bucket before taking a knife from the folds of his cloak and with a quick flash of steel white ichor seeped out of the self-inflicted wound.

Slowly the ichor dripped out going into the bucket, filling it. It took a while, but in the end the bucket was about half way full. With that the nuit removed his hand and quickly covered his wound with his hand squeezing it and quickly binding it with cloth. Taking a step back from it, Ray bayed her to step forward, ”Go on,” he said in an encouraging way, ”drink, and become immortal like me.” This will truly test the limits of what this Evalin really wants. Oh humans, they never did stop being so interesting.
“Method is more important than strength, when you wish to control your enemies. By dropping golden beads near a snake, a crow once managed to have a passer-by kill the snake for the beads.” ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Image Image Image
Rayage
Sahova All-Star

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Evalin on June 2nd, 2012, 2:05 am

The girl stepped forward, peering down into the bucket which contained the elixir to her own immortality, Such blackness... do I dare to step forward into this world without light?

She paused, seeming to hesitate for the briefest moment, I have come this far... I have lived a half life for long enough, so why... why is it I cannot summon my hands to move upon that which I desire?

The black liquid reflected back the girl's own pale features, and into those sunken and sickly eyes the girl stared, "Look upon me my dear immortal... for surely I am one who stands but a breath away from death this very moment..." shaking her head she looked up to gaze at the man cloaked in the unknown, "My life has, from the very beginning, been beyond my own control, and yet... now that I am given the chance to make the choice, why do I hesitate?" Evalin smiled, a grim and haunted smile, "Perhaps... despite what we, as humans, might say, if given the choice we might always choose to stay just as we are..."

Her eyes returned to gaze into the bucket, the smile slipping from those pale lips. Darkness swirled behind those staring eyes, and from her lips she breathed a near silent hiss, "But never would I choose such, for I now know... I am to stand outside the world of mortals. I am not a lowly life to be guided by Fate's cruel twist of logic, but rather I am the usurper of his reign." her hands gripped the sides of the bucket, lifting and and bringing it closer to her lips, "And with this, I do claim war upon the world I have known. Be damned Fate, and shall my eyes be opened to so much more!"

Tilting back the girl took within her the blackness of immortality, the darkness that would give unto her the freedom she so longingly sought. A grimace and wince caused her body to flinch as the liquid first passed down her throat, but continue on she did until the very last drop was consumed. From her shaking hands the bucket fell, and her eyes rolled from side to side, until they locked upon the imortal's once more, "A-and so... m-my light has been... extinguished..."

A smile touched those lips once more... and for the last time. The girl's grimace turned into a mask of pain as she gripped her chest, her trembling legs buckling beneath her. Gasping out ragged breaths the girl fell upon her side, her eyes looking up yet not seeing. Tremors racked her body, her form writhing upon the floor until, finally, all was still...

Darkness... Quiet and calm... This world of... Nothing? The girl did not know, she could not tell what she... who...

If she willed it she could turn, yet she had not form. If she wished it she could look, but she could not see. It was as if... she were trapped within an endless void, and yet... she felt no fear.

Is this... death? She shook her head, or at least she felt she did, This is not as i would have thought... but it is...

Looking up the girl could see nothing, looking down she could see nothing. She was left, spinning and floating within this space of nothingness waiting for...

Who? The girl's mind felt fuzzy... distant from her own self and form. Brief images of times past flitted through her fogged subconscious, but the warmth began to weigh heavily upon her psyche...

She blinked, Why is it... warm? her eyes turned upward once more, and between the darkness there appeared something... else. There was a flow of black darker than even the girl's own surroundings. Gazing harder, this moving shadow resolved itself further, filling out into the blurred outline of...

Its... a woman?

A woman with raven black hair, her eyes shining brighter than stars and her skin paler that moon beams. Upon her shoulders fell a dress of black, and an outstretched arm sought to grasp the girl as she floated within oblivion... and the girl was willing to be caught up by this strange figure in the darkness.

Then it is... over. No longer have I to worry of what I was for now... I am no more... and then, even as she spoke these words, her memories of herself began to fade to nothingness, and with just the barest glimmer of notice the girl reflected, So this is where I am... the darkness... it... Is the faded... memories of the dead...

The had grew closer, and the girl reached as well. Her deepest desire had become to seek this hand, to grasp it and let her old self slip from her shoulders like a discarded cloak, I will be me no longer...

The hand was almost upon her... and then there was a light, an opening within the darkness through which the girl now peered. There she saw... A man, sitting at a desk. His beard of grey fell from a wrinkled face, and his eyes shown of merriment and wrath all at once. In his hand he held a quill, and from his lips fell words that she could not hear. Something stirred within the girl as she watched, the hand forgotten for the moment. The man spoke to someone, a person outside the small window of light, but now a few words escaped to reach the girl within the void...

Yes so you are... Of course that... Hm what shall you... Your fate...

The window closed and darkness returned, but not before the girl saw... the man turned to look, just for the briefest moment, toward the void which she floated. Her life thudded within her, That was...

The hand reached forward, almost toward the girl... She looked upon it, then a fire burned with her. From the depths of her being she shouted out, calling forth the courage and strength born of a life cut short, NO! Begone specter of my own dizzied mind, flee from me oh shadow of death!

The darkness fled from this fired life that had grown within the girl, and once more she claimed her existence, "I am Evalin, one who shall never fall prey to the cruelties of Fate! The hand and figure drew back as well, fading into nothingness as the girl's own form began to shimmer and appear, I am the darkness which consumes the light of mortality. I am the hand which shall cleave the hands of fate!

Evalin found herself standing within the darkness, her form shining bright to ward off the pressing shadows of death, I am one who shall see the end of time, I am she who lives on!

There was a roaring, a rushing as the darkness trembled and light began to spread. Eavlin felt as if she were rushing upwards from the depths of the ocean, So I do swear, I will defy that which fate has dealt me, and with my own hands shall I end his reign!

The light grew brighter until she finally broke the surface of death and returned once more...

The girl's eyes opened, and she gazed upward at the ceiling of the hidden lab. Her body felt... heavy. Turning her head she could see one wall and the dusty floor, and turning the other way the legs of the table. Blinking slowly, she summoned forth her will and straight and raised herself upon one arm, pushing herself up until she sat up straight. A hand brushed across her eyes, and then she looked up, seeing the man clothed in darkness standing before her. A smile brushed her greyed lips, "Tell me my dear Immortal, do I yet live?"
ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Rayage on June 5th, 2012, 7:42 am

Rayage watched the girl closely as she approached the bucket of the nuits ichor. Having lost so much he felt a bit weakened. He would have to be sure not to overdue himself over the next couple of days, but that spark he say in her, the way she spoke, her defiance towards fate and everything predetermined. This was what he was looking for. She could be a tool that he could use, but how? How to keep her under his thumb? That was the question and one in which he was hard pressed to answer.

Then the bucket was raised, the nuit nodded his regards to her as she drank and drank and drank. Every last drop was gone. Ray smiled, and now all that was left to do was wait. It came to no surprise to the man when the girl fell to the floor, her final words echoing a sort of irony. He last living words announcing that the darkness had gotten her after all. How wonderful. Crossing his arms he went over to her, looking down at her body crumpled on the floor, ”Does it hurt to die?” he asked the question whispering out of his lips. Now all that there was to do was wait. ”Now, my dear human,” he said in a mocking tone, ”lets see if your words match up to your will to acquire the power of us immortals.”

The nuit knew very well that the will to live on has a power all its own, that if her will was strong enough then she will survive the otherwise deadly effects of his ichor overdose and in return for her dedication and will she will be granted immortality. Though everything does have a price, and this price, the nuit wondered, is she ready to pay? Could she bear to leave everything behind? Could she bear to watch those she love grow old and die? Could she bear snatching up another’s light to feed her own dark being? There was so much to consider now, that if she does survive the question would now become, how long? He guessed that time would tell. All he had to do was wait for the results.

Chimes turned to Bells and Bells to more Bells as he waited. Had her will not been enough? Foolish child accepting gifts that are beyond your capabilities, beyond your means… Well, if he looked at the bright side, he did just get a new body, and he didn’t have to kill her outright. This was perfect. She chose her own death, but before Ray could mentally piece together the situation anymore her eyes opened. This caught him off guard, but nonetheless he tried his best to keep his composure. Clasping his hands together, ”Have a nice nap did we?” he asked in response to her question, ”No, no, you do not live.” he told her, ”You are a butterfly now.” he said, ”newly awakened form your cocoon, not yet ready to spread your wings.” he said pausing, offering his hand to help her up, but before she could grasp the hand he retracted it, letting it fall to his side, ”But… do not worry, I am here, and Ill teach you all about your new life, my immortal.” he said, but the way he said it sounded less comforting and more mocking. It was like a giant game to him and things were just getting interesting.

”I see in you a vast darkness. You have potential to swallow any light you so choose, and in doing so you will prolong your own existence. There is nothing more satisfying than prolonging ones life, and, let me tell you right now, that there is nothing wrong with killing.” he said, his words taking on a new meaning as they were filled with artificial meaning, djed laced words meaning to convey and convince the meaning, not only to the girls conscious but her subconscious. He implanted the idea that killing wasn’t wrong. He was already trying to shape her. Best start before they can think much on their own, ”Oh, and don’t try to move just yet.” he warned. ”It takes a while for your new state of being to set in, and for your body to get used to its new condition. Stay down there nice and comfy, but listen” more djed spread from his mouth, mixing with his words, and spreading his influence onto the environment, calling her to attention. He wanted her to not miss a word. ”as there are things you need to know. .. he stopped, as if he was second guessing himself.

”You will feel weaker than before, that is normal.” he explained breaking his hesitant streak, ”It takes time for your body to get used to its change, as I said before.” he told her, ”you will regain your strength back in time, but know that eventually that body of yours will no longer to be able to hold a soul as powerful as yours.” he tried to get her to understand that she will need to change bodies, ”and the process of immortality demands that you switch bodies else you lose your own life.” he said walking back and forth now, ”To consume the light of another is to ensure your own life. One life for your own, surly you understand that you are now better than them. It is your right to take what you need to survive. It is your way to do so now, but” he said holding a single finger up in the air, ”I urge you to be discrete in what you take and leave no loose ends. For people live in fear of immortals like ourselves. They want to protect their light, and therefor they will try to end our darkness. Whatever you have to do, do it… just don’t get caught or you might end up the dead one, and dying a second time… well lets just say even I wouldn’t be able to save you from that fate.” he said, purposely including the word ‘fate’ to illicit a reaction of sorts. To engrave this lesson, and to instill and further feed that hatred.

”Do you understand?’ he asked.

Once she answered, if it was positive or negative, he would say that she needs to rest, and that they would continue the real training in the coming days when she is at full strength. Though the truth is that she isn’t the only one who needed to rest, Ray was worn out from the ichor loss as well.

Image Image Image
Rayage
Sahova All-Star

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Evalin on June 7th, 2012, 6:29 am

Evalin's hand reached out to the one who had seen her light extinguished, yet upon her fingers she felt naught but air as the man let the hand fall once more. Allowing her own hand to drop to her side once more. It was then that the woman noticed something strange...

I... have taken no breath...? Blinking slowly she raised her hand before her face, turning it before her eyes so that she could see every couture and line. Placing her hand upon her chest she waited for that familiar *thu-thump... thu-thump...* Yet it did not come... Her eyes gazed upwards into the darkness, So it is... I truly have ceased to be. I am no longer...

Turning her gaze upon the man cloaked in wisdom, Evalin felt a stirring within her as he spoke, a strange... floating feeling overcoming her mind as she lay there gazing upon the man in a half daze of weariness and...

It... is ok to... kill...?

Evalin blinked. Within her something wrestled with this foreign thought, denied it as true and struggled to surface the girl's own beliefs, but the thrill of something within the air caught up what little thoughts she could summon and swept them away as easily as the wind does the dust upon the ground, B-but... I do not wish to die so... do not others wish to hold onto life as well? She pondered this, and then, as if an echo, Rayage's voice filled her mind,
It is ok to kill...

The thoughts within the mind of this dizzied youth stilled, falling into a dull flow of half acceptance, If it is to keep my own life... then it is ok... This thought, this line of reason was a fragile one, one that would hold no sway upon its own, but with the strength and will of the man's djed lined words there came an assurance in their truth... though the girl had yet to fully accept them. Instead, this belief, this fact of her new existence fell into the background of her mind, blending seamlessly with the flow of her subconscious.

Shaking her head, Evalin blinked and looked up at the ceiling, not able to find the strength to talk as she heard the man's words to stay as she was while she grew accustomed to her new form. Like the ringing of a gong the man's words pierced through her weary mind, calling forth all of her attention and driving from her what little pondering she had to gaze upon him with unfaltering attention.

This man, this figure in time that stood solid as the world flowed passed him, spoke with such authority that the girl could not look away. Within her she stirred, fluxed and wavered beneath his icy gaze. The girl's mind tingled, filled with a pulsing that she assumed was due to the transformation. He had said that she would be weaker... but then her entire existence before had been one of sickness and misery, so what matter it if her body now continued as it had for so long? No, this simple fact did not sway her inner self, yet what the man spoke soon after caused her entire being to shudder in shock.

My body will wither and die? Like a stone her soul plummeted, hitting the very depths of her being and sending out waves of misery to the very tips of her inner self, But was not the purpose of this to remain as I was? Am I not immortal!?

She listened still... her mind and body numb... How could this be? She had thought she was stepping outside the realm of fear and death, and yet now this man spoke that she now existed within it even deeper than before? How could this be immortality if one were to continually die? What was the purpose of this?

Her mind raged and roiled, rejecting everything that she had done, Oh curse this fate! I have become something detestable, something that is worse than I was!

A hand came up to press against her forehead, her eyes closing as she took a shuddering breath, though more of habit than of necessity now. Her mind could not take it, her soul could not bear this life, this existence. No this was wrong, this was...

Waves of calmness filled her inner being, and the man cloaked in power spoke more of the truth. Slowly, every so gently her heaving self stilled, soothed by a thought that welled within her...

I... My life before was... It was not life at all. From the beginning I have been fated to die, and yet now... why do I grow so uneasy with my new existence? The hand moved away from forehead, stretching out as if to grasp the darkness above her, This form... this body shall wither and decay, yet this was my fate from the very beginning... I was to die even before this man, this creature found me, and from him I have gained something worth even my life. Her hand clenched into a fist and a darkness filled her gaze, her eyes becoming windows into the blackness that was beginning to consume the light of her soul, No... This gift is worth the lives of any who would be what I could not, those who exist and know not the gift they have, who whittle away what little time they posses in trivialities.

"I understand..." When she spoke, her voice was level, cold and certain, filled with a bitterness that echoed the girl's inner self, "My light is no more, and now I exist as the darkness between those points of light in the world." The power of the man's words filled the girl, bringing forth a certainty as she spoke, "That life which Fate had dictated me is now ceased to exist, and now I stand beyond the world of mortals. It is true my dearest immortal," her eyes caught Rayage's, "Those lives that would live happily while I was to die... What right have they to exist when I had none? What justice is there when Fate so cruelly chooses who may live and die?" Evalin looked back at her clenched fist, slowly releasing one finger at a time until she looked at the palm of her hand, "Let them fear me then... for I will take from them the life that should have been mine. I will live on where they would die..."

It was done... The man cloaked in mystery might be assured in his success, for his words laced in poison had sunk deep within the consciousness of his victum...
ImageImageImage

Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Verilian on July 19th, 2012, 12:05 am

Rayage

• +2 Rhetoric
  • +1 Hypnotism

Lores: Offering Immortality

Evalin

• +2 Rhetoric

Lores: Defying Fate, Becoming Immortal, What it means to be Nuit, It is ok to kill

You Question My Logic? :
There wasn't a lot of xp I could give you since it was mostly just dialogue. One note though, Ray. The storytellers have been asked to crack down on magic use. As a novice hypnotist, even the most basic of magic should be difficult for you. You need to describe the process more, not the results. Find a way to show how you are hypnotizing her, as well as what the effects are.

Notes: Awesome thread, I really enjoyed it. You guys did great.

Notice

As per the request of the Founders, threads cannot be graded unless your CS is up to date. This means you need to add threads to your thread list when you make new threads, keep your skills up to date, ledger, living expenses, ect. If you aren't up to date, you'll get a PM from me before i grade your thread. If you are up to date, disregard this notice.
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)