Quest Wake Up

[Rayage, Elianos, Evalin // Somewhere off the Coast] Their voyage has gone dangerously wrong for this trio of Nuits. What will happen to them?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

An inland sea created by Ivak's cataclismic fury during the Valterrian, the Suvan Sea is a major trade route and the foremost hub for piracy in Mizahar. [lore]

Wake Up

Postby Trident on March 31st, 2012, 8:22 pm

11 Spring 492 A.V.
Off the Kalean coast - early morning

The first thing Rayage, Elianos, and Evalin saw that sunny Spring morning was a blue, open sky. Clouds danced merrily above them. A warm breeze tickled their decayed backs. Bubbling white water played in and out of their long dead hair, flooding their follicles one moment and then retreating in time with the tide. If they got up to look around them, each one would see a sandy beach beneath them, water behind them, and a forest in front of them. Nothing moved besides them; the shore seems entirely still, and peaceful.

But, despite such idyllic surroundings, the three would have to think: why am I here? For the place, this shore - it was completely foreign to each and every one of them.

The last memory all of them would have was of a ship, sailing a dark ocean. They stood at various places onboard it, moving to and fro as the crashing waves and Zulrav's fierce breath demanded. The sky was alight with thunder and lightning, and over the screaming wind someone shouted: and then, there was darkness.

And now, they found themselves...here?

Where exactly here was, none of them would know. Their clothes were soaked, but no wound, magical or mundane, had torn their host body. And looking down the shoreline would show the other two of their company; Rayage lay nearly halfway between Evalin, who was the farthest to the right, and Elianos, who lay to the left. But besides each other, there was no life around them.

So where could they possibly be?

---

The hunter, lying in wait, watched the three as they began to awoke. It was astounding to find such new prey come to him so easily, but the hunter wasn't going to pass this opportunity easily.

A part of him wanted, hungered, for them. It wanted to attack them immediately, to rend the meat from their bones and watch the light in their eyes dim away...but, it couldn't! Another voice argued. Here, on the beach, it was too exposed...no. He had to lie and wait. But where then, the first demanded. Where should they attack?...

...The ruins! All of his voices cried in agreement at that. Yes – they would lure the three Nuits to the master's ground.

The tree branch on which they crouched rustled quietly as their body moved, ever so slightly. The blade, a full length of glittering steel that ended in a sharp edge smudged by bright red blood, was inspected by a yellowed eye. The similarly red mouth opened in a grin. This was going to be his best hunt yet.

All of the whispers in his head agreed to that too.

Development ThreadDS OfficeSuvan SeaSuvan Sea Lore

---

Accepting more moderated threads now on a limited basis. PM me for more information.
Trident
Welcome to no man's land

Words: 105060
Joined roleplay: November 19th, 2011, 3:58 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Wake Up

Postby Rayage on April 1st, 2012, 8:54 pm

Ray laid there, motionless. He wasn't physically exhausted for their bodies can never grow tired, but the mind can. He was mentally exhausted. It had all happened so fast, so quick, so suddenly. The memories of the past flooded him, the boat rocking on the stormy waves and the lightning, but most importantly the darkness. Yes, it was the darkness that scared him most of all. Then, well, nothing. Nothing as in he had found himself up here laying, contemplating what had happened.

The groan of the ship, yes, the moan of the wood and its passengers as the storm ravaged the vessel and then it was struck again by another wave. Yes, he had to have been swept overboard and carried off by the sea to this place. It was all coming back to him now, but just a few more moments. Soaked, he knew he couldn't stay like this for long. No this is no good.

Moving for the first time in hours the nuit propped himself up and looked around. There was actually light. Early morning light if his memory served him right. Having lived many many years one could see the difference, almost feel a difference, in the way the morning sun shone and the evening sun left existence for a while, letting the shadows of night in. Early morning. As he propped himself up he stood and then started brushing the sand off of him. He didnt like to be dirty or even wet that often. Who knows how fast this body will fester now? He complained to himself, though he felt no wounds, that was good. He had just received a good beating by the Suvan Sea.

His eyes scanning the area he found that he was on a beach. Hurray. Also that there were two other people on each side of him. It took his hazy mind a moment to realize who these people were, but then names came to figures and he sighed, he wasnt the only one without the strength to stay on the ship. How fortunate this little party of theirs stayed together. "Elianos," he called to the other nuits, "Evalin," he said, "no injuries, correct?' he asked wondering if his comrades had been beaten just a little harder than he did.

If they answered him or not he looked at the surroundings, "Where could we possibly be?" he asked cursing himself for not getting that map earlier although it had, in the nuits opinion, been overpriced. His eyes now left the beach and the waters behind them and focused not on the other nuits, but on the forest in front of him, "It seems our little journey to Riverfall will be slightly delayed." he frowned, this wasnt good, but there was always the endless expanse of time in front of them and standing here doing nothing will get them nowhere. "If you both are able we should get moving." Rays goal was to get to Riverfall as fast as possible.
“Method is more important than strength, when you wish to control your enemies. By dropping golden beads near a snake, a crow once managed to have a passer-by kill the snake for the beads.” ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Image Image Image
Rayage
Sahova All-Star

Words: 980399
Joined roleplay: February 5th, 2011, 9:40 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) Lore Author (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Wake Up

Postby Evalin on August 1st, 2012, 4:49 pm

Movement... The storm of the sea brought with it memories of howling wind and tearing rain. Evalin's mind worked to understand it, tried to comprehend what had occurred... Yet when darkness fell all seemed for naught...

There was something resemblign fear as her mind worked in the blackness of the unknown. A stirring within her chest, a remanicense of some long since dead wondering... Was it fear?

The girl scoffed at herself, Be it that I have fallen prey to the whims of mortal tendencies? No, for what have I to fear in the darkness and unknown...? I have become a darkness myself... There... Is no returning to the light now...

For what seemed an endless time, or perhaps just a few moments, Evalin drifted in the shadows of half thoughts and pondersings, until a breaking light spread and her mind was brought back to the world about her. Beneath her fingers she could feel... a grainy sensation? Long dead eyes opened to view the world and were met by the blazing light of Syna far over head. Groaning softly beneath her breath the woman slowly sat up, shaking her head and touching a hand to her brow.

"What crazed fancies of the mind have I created? Where is this place?"

Looking down at herself, Evalin sighed, "Be damned that ocean and its tides, for now I am soaked through. Surely my embalming will hold for the time being, but soon I must dry these clothes and see to dry my form as well..."

Then a thought drifted past, and the girl flinched, My staff... where is my staff!?"

As if propelled upward by some unknown force, Evalin found her feet within a matter of moments, moving faster than a nuit should. Her eyes scanned the ground about her, but to her dismay her staff was no where to be found. Cursing beneath her breath Evalin lashed out at the sand, "Be damned you Lhex and all those who would defy me! My staff..."

A choked feeling arose within the immortals throat, and for the briefest moment a black streak dotted the corner of one eye. Clutching her eyes shut against the welling passions Evalin shook her head, "To have lost such a treasure..."

Upon the sound of her name the woman turned. It seemed the man was still of this world, and for a moment Evalin felt hope, "Perhaps it has floated to be with this one, and is yet close at hand?"

Moving forward to approach Rayage, Evalin's eyes were cast further up the coast, "Indeed no great harm has come to this body, yet I wonder what has brought us here?"

Her eyes roaming caught sight of a strange bit of driftwood a bit closer to the treeline, and Evalin's soul stirred. Leaving Rayage behind in whatever he was saying, Evalin moved forward, bending down to collect the item from the sand. Eyes lighting up, Evalin's mind swirled with mixtures of relief excitement! Then a darker thought clouded her vision, What was this that I so easily fell into? Despair? Her hand tightened about the wooden piece, Why... Why even now do such random occurrences plague me? Am I not above such things now, am I not more than I was?

She shook her head, grasping at the hood of her cloak to pull it far over her face, hiding her shame in the darkness before turning to return to where Rayage stood, Never must he know... Or I am doomed for an eternity...
ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Words: 1033971
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2012, 4:05 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Wake Up

Postby Cascade on August 2nd, 2012, 4:43 pm

Rayage and Evalin found themselves walking along the coastline of Kalea. They would have no real way of knowing where they were unless they had knowledge about Kalea’s geography that would hint the truth.

As they explored, looking for places of interest, they would find nothing of interest—not even other living creatures such as animals. The animals, it would seem, would be in the woods. Now and then the two of them would find scattered and broken debris washed up on the beach, but there didn’t seem to be anything of value.

It was a strange place that they were in. To one side there was the expanse of water, and to the other there was a thick forest. Unknown to them, a lone figure watched in waiting from behind the trees. He wore a menacing expression as he hatched a plan to lure these Nuits to the Zurex Ruins.

The lone figured retreated into woods as he muttered words of no meaning to himself. Soon, Rayage and Evalin would spot a trail of smoke rising to the sky. It appeared from deep within the forest, roughly thirty chimes away.

The forest itself looked dangerous, but the smoke was the only sign of life they had seen so far. It called out to them, urging them to go into the woods.
Cascade
The Demi-Goddess

Words: 182001
Joined roleplay: April 1st, 2012, 3:07 am
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Wake Up

Postby Dakota on August 2nd, 2012, 9:43 pm

Dakota awoke her head planted in the sand and waves splashing against her. Sitting up she looked up at the sun and groaned it was about early morning. With salt in her ears, sand in her mouth and the waves at her ankles she tried to remember what had happened. She had been playing cards with two humans below deck and losing terribly then suddenly the world seemed to be ripped apart.

Using her hand for support she stood up and looked around there wasn’t a soul on the beach she could see and only a few pieces of debris which seemed trivial. “This sucks.” Dakota whined as she wiped some of the sand from her face and felt the grit of the sand between every inch of her body gridding against her skin with every movement.

Looking up at the sign and the way it was set she got her bearings. “Well at least I know which way I am going gah!” Dakota yelped feeling something flip about in her pocket and she quickly dug into her damp sand covered clothes and pulled a small green fish from her pocket. She grinned as she looked at the fish its mouth gasping for air. “Sorry I do wish you could come, maybe next time friend.” She spoke to the fish tossing it back out into the sea.
Reaching on her side slowly a habit of hers when she was about to check if something was still in her pocket or on her side her hand would move slowly to it almost if in fear that the object wouldn’t be there. She was filled with reassurance however as she touched the metal of her reaper. “Thank goodness.” She breathed as she looked herself up and down for any wounds quickly and try to get some sand off her.

Her hair was so blonde that it was almost white and had two strands of long braided hair and the rest flowing freely. Her eyes were a light blue and she appeared to be about in her late thirties a muscular women who stood at about 5,6. Her clothes were simple a white short sleeved cotton top v neck with a jet black leather corset with several pockets over beside brass locks which held it in place. She also wore a soft Carnelian skirt which was knee high and at her side hanging by its sheath was her sword.

“Well that’s most of it.” She breathed as she finished trying to get the sand off of her and felt more comfortable walking in her water logged black boots. Turning around facing the forest her eyes narrowed seeing smoke rising in the distance. “Not like I have much of a choice now do I?” She asked as she felt the eyes of someone staring at her, turning to look at a pure white gull who had perched himself on a piece of wooden derbi staring at her. It began to make descending series of laughing notes and then took flight high into the sky and down the beach. Dakota focused back of the forest in front of her.

“Well if there are any others on the beach they would see the smoke to and head for it.” Dakota spoke to herself again and began to walk forward scaling over a few sand dunes which separated the beach from the land. As she made her way into the forest and the sound of the ocean tides dimmed she could not but help feel as if something was off anxiety which seemed to have no reference. Perhaps it was guilt of not being able to save anyone during the ship wreck but then again perhaps it wasn’t an accident and someone was to blame if she ever found out she would make sure justice was served.
Dakota
Player

Words: 19743
Joined roleplay: July 31st, 2012, 11:54 pm
Character sheet

Wake Up

Postby Rayage on August 3rd, 2012, 7:59 pm

OOC :
Nuit cannot be knocked unconscious. The only time they are like that is if they are in that hibernate state to recover ichor, or they are killed. Just for future reference. Nuit don’t need sleep, and unless it is to recover it’s a waste of precious time. Imagine never getting tired. Nuit have 24 hours in a day to do whatever they want (when they are doing dodding over their bodies)

Though the nuit was ready to move, the other was worried about something else. It was like she was half listening to him, and he really didn’t like it. As her elder she should listen more carefully to the words he spoke, for they carry with them over five hundred years of experience and wisdom. There was a reason that he had survived so long, and it wasn’t because he was stupid. No, he took calculated risks, and made sure the world always swung his way. The Alchemist was a manipulator of the greatest fashion; his words could be both gold and poison at the same time. Then again, who wouldn’t manipulate if they could control change itself? That is his art that is his alchemy.

After Evalin retrieved her staff which she seemed to dote over so much there still seemed to be other things on her mind. Getting a little frustrated by not having her full attention he turned away, calling to her, ”We ready now?” he asked, the impatience radiating off of him, ”And, my dear Immortal,” he started, ”the question is not what brought us here, but for what purpose.” he smiled, ”Surely it is the workings of your cursed fate.” he blamed her as much as he blamed the god of Fate himself, ”This is why women are bad luck.” he went on as he started walking, ”We are going to get nowhere if we stay here on the beach.” he said, ”Come on.” he beckoned her to follow him.

Even though he was already walking he knew that he couldn’t leave her behind. There were several factors preventing him from doing this. One, she had a power which allowed her to move faster than him, in fact, faster than most humans too, and two, she wasn’t dumb enough, or so he gave her credit, to go off on her own when there was the chance of someone or something could have attacked the ship, targeting them no less. He would have to be on his guard, and he was thankful to have Evalin with him even if he wouldn’t admit it. His personal magic skills left lots to be desired, but the woman nuit she could throw and command fire itself!

Walking along the coastline the wreckage of the ship was apparent. Driftwood scattered across the beach like the gods have just got done playing some game of jacks and left the pieces out for people to step on. It was a mess, and nothing really valuable survived. Not that the nuit would be looking through the remains. It was all garbage to him most likely, for he had no use for some of the items which mortals cherished and hold so dear. The items were restricting of freedom, and anything which limited his freedom will have to be dealt with, even if it was to be Evalin herself. Not that he had plans of defying her anytime soon. No, he still had use for her particular set of skills, and therefor she still was useful. He nodded at that particular thought of insight.

The ancient robes which covered the nuit fluttered in the slight sea breeze, a myriad of colors assaulting anyone who would look at him. He would look almost like a jester, some fool, but he was an Alchemist of almost unlimited power. For he knew that the only restrictions in change was the many ways of which one can perceive them. As soon as you start packaging things up in a box, tying it with a ribbon, you have done yourself a disservice, for you have enclosed your mind to a certain set of possibilities when really anything was possible. The nuit had no need for building such walls. No, he was a seeker of truth, and he alone will herald a new age upon this world. Through the power of change he will transform the world and form it to his own image.

The forest seemed to speak to them as they walked by it. It called their attention to it, and soon in a fit of rage there could be seen smoke coming from the top of the trees. It where there is smoke there is fire, where there is fire there could be life. He weighed his options, ”Evalin.” he said, finger lifting up pointing to the small pillar of smoke, ”Shall we investigate?” he asked her as if she now made the calls. They were a team after all. Right?
“Method is more important than strength, when you wish to control your enemies. By dropping golden beads near a snake, a crow once managed to have a passer-by kill the snake for the beads.” ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Image Image Image
Rayage
Sahova All-Star

Words: 980399
Joined roleplay: February 5th, 2011, 9:40 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) Lore Author (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Wake Up

Postby Evalin on August 15th, 2012, 1:49 am

Staff in hand, Evalin felt a seeping sense of peace fill her soul, and she could not help the half smile that formed on her lips as she turned to return to Rayage's side, "Indeed let us be on our way then." The woman could hear the tone of the man's voice, but this did little to quell her good humor, All things at hand can be dealt with now.

Chuckling softly Evalin made to follow after this man cloaked in annoyance. Faintly she wondered if it were best to branch out on her own, but with a quick shake of her head Evalin thought, What a foolish notion. Alone I might survive well on this isle, yet this figure draped in the darkness of the world holds no such chance. What use is he to me if he ceases to exist? No, is far better to remain near... Her smile spread further upon her cold lips, Besides, his knowledge is what I need. I cannot let it be wasted, spilt upon the sand to stain it black.

In the distance there was a break in the blue sky, a pillar of smoke that stretched upward as if it would reach the heavens. Tapping her staff upon the ground the woman looked to Rayage, "You wish to investigate? Think you not it could be a misleading distraction set forth to weaken us in our journey?" Evalin chuckled and grasped her staff with both hands, leaning on it and tilting her head at Rayage, "Remember you not the elevator within the ruins of Zeltiva?" She would allow him to ponder this but a moment before waving a hand idly, speaking as if she had given it little thought at all, "Where you lead my dear immortal, I shall follow." Giving a slight dip in a half crusty, Evalin waved her hand out, indicating that Rayage should proceed first. Those crimson eyes shown brightly in the light of the sun.
ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Words: 1033971
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2012, 4:05 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Wake Up

Postby Elianos on August 15th, 2012, 6:34 am

OOC :
You guys skipped me! And when I said I'll post after Evalin too. That is so mean Cascade :O

All the three nuits would know where the ship they were on was and where it was headed to. What Elianos did not know is how or why they crashed. Maybe one of the nuits was doing some dangerous experiment on the ship? That means it had to be the other two since Elianos did not remember doing anything of the sort. Speaking of which, the other two nuits at least survived with him. While he did not share any strong attachment with the two Elianos could not deny that in a strange place with no clue on how to get back to civilization, he needed them now.

"I'm fine" Elianos told the two "but if things turned out badly we might have needed to use new bodies" and the thought of that here was alarming. With no other sentient life around that would mean they have to take some animals. Very far from the concept of the perfect body Elianos always wanted especially when they had no hands to use. Really what he would call the last resort when there was nothing else for him to lose especially if there is no one else to help prepare another new body.

Rayage and Evalin did not seem too interested in that. One was busy cursing the gods because she lost her staff and the other was trying to get her back to the reality of their situation. Either way Elianos knew that the nuits hated gods one way or another. Himself included when he interjected with a comment that "you can choose to move and prolong our ill gotten lives a little bit longer or you can just give up now because of your staff and give Lhex a piece of your mind." Elianos did not really care about subtle manipulation. Not when there are more pressing matters.

At least there were no other living people around. Elianos took it more as good fortune than bad. While they might have helped protect the trio right until they found out about their identities as nuits and blamed them for the wreck, Elianos might have had to help any injuries on them too. He was not really in the mood for it today. He only wanted to get out of this hellhole he found himself in. The smoke might be a clue but "that looks convenient..." Too convenient in fact.

And the ruins of Zeltiva. "Don't remind me" that he did not get to go along. Apparently they found some really interesting things like that staff the woman was so fond of. Maybe this time they will find something interesting too like a band of robbers and pirates set on killing them, again, to get whatever measly valuables they had on them. That is not really going to happen if he can help it. "You may be able to fight Evalin but I'd rather we avoid any confrontations. Lets take this slow."

His concerns spoken for, the other two can decide on how they were going to proceed. As they neared it, Elianos would start collecting the djed in himself towards his eye so that he can scout on ahead. "Petching animals..." He needed one now. Not as a body but as a battery unless maybe he felt like appropriating some djed from his companions. Asking for permission however was not exactly his thing. Once they were close enough he would signal the group to stop and project his eye forward to check out the source of the smoke.
Currently trying to revamp his personality so that it would not be one of those overused angry rawr nuits...
Elianos
Any-body will do for now

Words: 28740
Joined roleplay: December 14th, 2011, 6:22 pm
Character sheet

Wake Up

Postby Cascade on August 17th, 2012, 4:54 pm

There were exactly four Nuits present. Three were walking as a group and had decided to investigate the source of the smoke. The fourth one, Dakota, was separated from then but had also decided to investigate. They were all going to the same direction, with Dakota ahead of the other three.

The forest was thick with trees. It was difficult to traverse through the woods, but the Nuits managed to cover a sufficient distance. When Elianos used djed to project his field of vision forward, he would find that he couldn’t reach the source of smoke, the reason being that he was just a little better as a novice projectionist, and what he was aiming to see was still too far. All he would see were more trees, and… a figure? It was Dakota, and she was yards in front of them. If Elianos wanted to, he could inform his companions of Dakota’s presence and they could quicken their pace to keep up with the fourth Nuit.

To the three Nuits, Dakota wasn’t visible with the naked eye, but she wasn’t too far as well. The source of smoke was about thirty chimes away from all of them, and by the time they would reach there, they would see a manmade fire… but no men. It was near a very large tree, and if they observed well enough, they would notice the moss covered ruins that lay beneath the tree’s massive roots.

It was a suspicious sight. The fire had obviously been placed there by someone else. It was as if someone was leading them to the ruins itself.
Cascade
The Demi-Goddess

Words: 182001
Joined roleplay: April 1st, 2012, 3:07 am
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Wake Up

Postby Dakota on August 17th, 2012, 6:41 pm

“What do we have here?” Dakota spoke to herself as she stood in a small clearing looking at a huge tree. She was a bit paranoid that no one was near the fire. “Hello!” She called out her hand trailing to her side to her sword but only the screeching of birds and the buzzing of bugs was her response. She slowly walked over to the fire and moved one of the logs with her foot seeing if she could see if there was anything burned or how the fire was stared but proved to show nothing. “Why would someone build a fire out here …” She stopped as she turned to look at the huge tree again and looking into its large root system and she could barely believe her eyes.

There were ruins moss covered ruins camouflaged and hidden if one was not looking directly at it. “Oh my god.” Dakota breathed the ruins appeared ancient older than anything she had seen before and it appeared that no one had been in them before well perhaps no one besides the mysterious person who had built this fire. Dakota laughed shaking her head in disbelief as she put her hands in her black silk pockets and walked away from the fire slightly to admire the ruins.

She wondered how old they were trying to use her basic knowledge of archeologist to try to figure out if it was similar to anything she had seen before to help give her a clue to what they were. The way the root system had formed around the ruins she didn’t know if the tree came before or after the ruins were built. Who knows what sort of ancient artifacts lay inside and deep down she wondered if perhaps this was the cause of the ship wreck?
She had always had a vivid imagination but the idea unsettled her. It was wild and dark and weird even by her standards. This whole thing was following a typical nightmare pattern she was alone, desperately trying to find help, a ruin, a ship wreck for some reasons she couldn’t remember the cause. She stepped forward again drawing close to the ruins part of her wanting to go inside but another part of her hesitated. Her intuition perhaps but she felt she should stay put until it got dark or a clear path became visible.
Dakota
Player

Words: 19743
Joined roleplay: July 31st, 2012, 11:54 pm
Character sheet

Next