[Sahova OOC Thread] Rest in Peace

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

An undead citadel created before the cataclysm, Sahova is devoted to all kinds of magical research. The living may visit the island, if they are willing to obey its rules. [Lore]

Postby Mordrion on July 10th, 2015, 1:52 pm

Greeting Sahovans

Just quickly popping in to say hello to you all and to start my time in Sahova off with a question.

I was wondering about the library. Is it available for visitors? I know it's on the first basement floor of Gug Andjak and I know that the first four or five floors are accessible by visitors but I read that Gug Andjak goes both up and down with some strange numbering going on for the floors so I'm a little confused as to it's availability towards visitors/non-wizards or apprentices.

Kind regards
Mordrion
Mordrion
Player

Words: 30670
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2015, 6:20 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Gossamer on August 6th, 2015, 6:19 am

Just letting you guys know Ink retired suddenly today via the HD. Sahova will be closed at season change now unless a new moderator can be found. Sorry there is no other announcement.

Goss

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Mirage on August 6th, 2015, 2:29 pm

Those players that are still here and not sure what to do please send me a PM and we will work out your departure from Sahova :-)
Mirage
Truth is never certain

Words: 1231300
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2012, 8:47 am
Office
Medals: 4
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)

Postby Languish on September 19th, 2016, 7:05 pm

Greetings, my friends.

My name is Languish, and I am the newest AS of Sahova, meaning it will be open for play as of the Fall 516 AV season. I know that being under new leadership can be rough for some domains, but I promise that I plan to make the transition from the old Sahova to my current Sahova as smooth as possible.

Firstly, the Compendium will remain largely the same. No changes will be made to living expenses, obtaining housing or jobs, or to the process to enter Sahova. I do ask that Judgement threads be modded before you become an apprentice, though. I am adding only a few locations, and they will be introduced slowly through roleplay, so as not to interfere with flashbacks. I will be adding a development thread shortly to allow you to help advance Sahova, and to keep you updated as to my own changes.

As for the formalities and paperwork, I am working diligently to clean the grading queue. Those characters who appeared inactive have been PM'd, and upon their response I will finish their grades. Please check your inbox to see if I have contacted you. If you have an outstanding grade from Sahova not currently in the queue, please post it ASAP.

Because I am an AS, I cannot grant jobs or wages. These must be sent to me via PM so I can discuss them with Prophet and get him to update SS threads. Because of the process, it may be a little slow, but outstanding wages will be put on priority.

The Character Registry and Calendar has been posted. All players must register if they are planning on participating in the Fall 516 AV season. Please request modded threads and event claims seperately in my office, found here.

Lastly, I am eager to get to know each of you. So, beyond the character registry, feel free to introduce yourself here, via PM, or in CHAT. If you have personal long-term arcs you plan on working on, questions about Sahova and how things will be run, or just want to talk, don't hesitate to contact me. I'm here for you before anything else.

Welcome to Sahova, and good luck.
◇◇Languish◇◇
Languish
Wasting Away

Words: 126070
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2016, 2:19 pm
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Crow on September 19th, 2016, 7:39 pm

Sahova is in good hands. I look forward to reading some of your work and I'm excited that one of the other darker cities have opened. Sahova is a great place with a lot of potential. Furthermore I thank you for taking the leap to ascend to the joy of being an AS. Writing is fun, and we are story tellers. Never forget that :)

~Thanks to Aladari Coolwater for the template
Crow

Postby Evalin on September 19th, 2016, 11:43 pm

Congrats on taking on Sahova :-). It's filled with a lot of mysteries and even more plots and stories! I know you will do well ^.^
ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Words: 1033971
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2012, 4:05 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on September 20th, 2016, 12:10 am

Your going to do great with Sahova! Congrats again for making the team, can't wait to see what's going to be cooked up! :)

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Thomas Cosa on September 20th, 2016, 3:45 pm

So excited to see Sahova open and I can't wait to see everything you're thinking up! Congrats on the ASship!

Thomas Cosa
What if no one could stop you?

Thomas Cosa
bratty mageling

Words: 385707
Joined roleplay: October 20th, 2012, 9:33 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Languish on September 23rd, 2016, 7:05 pm

Alright guys, the grading queue should be all cleaned up, except for Pulren's very last grade. Again, if you have extra ungraded threads lying around, please get those handed in.

As a side note, if you plan on roleplaying this season, or in coming seasons, please make sure your CS is up to date. I will check that living expenses are up to date, but threads, skills, and lores must also be tracked neatly in your CS. If you were previously inactive, it would really help me if you put a zero for those seasonal living expenses so I know you didn't overlook it.
Thanks.
Languish
Wasting Away

Words: 126070
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2016, 2:19 pm
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Minnim on October 11th, 2016, 11:16 pm

Hey everybody!
I was just stopping in to say that I'll be looking for flashbacks for Minnim. He's old as dust, so they can be long ago or relatively recent (anywhere from 127 AV to Summer 515 AV). If anyone is up for anything, just let me know. :)
Minnim
Old Soul

Words: 42496
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2015, 3:27 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

PreviousNext