OOC Info [Sea Of Grass OOC] Whispers In The Tall Grass

This is the Sea of Grass' OOC thread.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Wilderness of Cyphrus is an endless sea of tall grass that rolls just like the oceans themselves. Geysers kiss the sky with their steamy breath, and mysterious craters create microworlds all their own. But above all danger lives here in the tall grass in the form of fierce wild creatures; elegant serpents that swim through the land like whales through the ocean and fierce packs of glassbeaks that hunt in packs which are only kept at bay by fires. Traverse it carefully, with a guide if possible, for those that venture alone endanger themselves in countless ways.

[Sea Of Grass OOC] Whispers In The Tall Grass

Postby Kei on April 24th, 2015, 1:31 am

Okay. Thank you!
Kei
Always Confused

Words: 16985
Joined roleplay: April 22nd, 2015, 4:01 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Cael Falasdaer on September 20th, 2015, 7:44 pm

Looking to start my First RP. Since it's just the beginning, and I'd like to start in Riverfall, the Sea of Grass seems like a good opening scene for Cael.
Cael Falasdaer
Lowly Farmer or is He?

Words: 1428
Joined roleplay: September 12th, 2015, 5:08 am
Character sheet

Postby Tisk on December 20th, 2015, 5:44 am

Hello! My character is Tisk, a female Zith, that is travelling only around Cyphrus in a migrating pattern.
Spring Months:
In the warm months, clans sticks to the eastern border of Cyphrus close to Riverfall. This is the time in which Endrykas is also in the region and presents the clan with the challenge of capturing a member of the Drykas clan for slave labor.

Summer Months:
During this season, the clan continues toward the southern region of Cyphrus near the Eyktol border. This time is mostly spent meeting other Zith colonies residing in the Southern region or up into The Sea of Grasses. They journey north between the coastal region of Zindal Bay and the eastern border of the Sea of Grasses, trading slaves and merchandise with other Zith colonies throughout these months.

Fall Months:
During the fall season, the clan rejoins the Zith colony of Xy near the northern Sylira border. Since this colony has no official currency, the clan barters their newly captures slaves and merchandise for materials specific to Castle Xy that Zith throughout Cyphrus.

Winter Months:
During the coldest months of the year, the clan leaves Castle Xy for the swampy marshes of Kenash. Being that Kenash's climates rarely wavers from lukewarm in winter months, the clan finds capturing slaves or other wild game specific to this area simple.

Please let me know if you wish to interact with this character!
Tisk
Smile...you're about to die...

Words: 13310
Joined roleplay: November 28th, 2015, 10:43 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Konrad Venger on January 23rd, 2016, 6:48 pm

Hola, dudes and duderinos! Konrad will be snaking his way across the Sea of Grass from probably the 80th of Winter to the 50th of Spring, where he'll arrive in Kenash with the slave/booze caravan he's helping to guard from Sunberth. I'd love to take the chance to up some of his Combat/Wilderness skills, and if anyone feels like joining in, woo to the hoo!

But some things to make clear: Konrad is not a slaver but he IS working for them, so he's starting to think like one. By the time they get to the Sea they'll have lost a few of their "livestock" and be looking to make up the numbers. So if you're looking to approach them and RP, I'd advise you do so as a pavilion, or in numbers that the Sunberth bastards wouldn't see the profit in tangling with you.

Gotta stay true to character, after all. Other than that... thanks fer havin' me. ;-)

||Common||Thoughts||Pavi||Fratava||Myrian||Other's Speaking||
Note: As of Fall 517AV, Konrad is known only as "Hansel" in Endrykas
Konrad Venger
Long is The Way and Hard

Words: 1060755
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2015, 4:05 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Million Words! (1)

Postby Ixzo on January 23rd, 2016, 6:50 pm

Oh? Wanna pick up Ixzo? She'll put up a fight of course, but she'll be a pretty profit if you'd like.
Ixzo
Lion of the Night

Words: 524570
Joined roleplay: September 1st, 2015, 5:57 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Prophet on January 23rd, 2016, 6:59 pm

[/center]
If any of you come up with something that may need modded, don't hesitate to ask. I'd be happy to test your mettle.
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Words: 816271
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2016, 5:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Konrad Venger on January 23rd, 2016, 7:17 pm

Oh? Wanna pick up Ixzo? She'll put up a fight of course, but she'll be a pretty profit if you'd like.

Hmm. Might be doable, sure! Are you traveling alone or with company? I can't imagine it's the former, considering how dangerous the Sea of Grass is. And are you planning to be a Kenash slave anyway?

Konrad Venger
Long is The Way and Hard

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Ixzo on January 23rd, 2016, 7:22 pm

I was actually. She is mostly alone, although she sticks to the city. She's actually getting taken becuase she is so alone and out of place. I have a plan for her that I was starting on. It involves an NPC slave caravan on the Kabrin Road, but it is always more fun to do things with PCs, so I figured I could adjust a little so we could go to Kenash together, make it interesting xD. That is, if you want to of course.
Ixzo
Lion of the Night

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Konrad Venger on January 23rd, 2016, 7:35 pm

Soudns fanny-tastic to me! Would she come across the caravan in your mind and be curious, or would it be better to have Konrad out hunting with some others and it turns out they and Ixzo have been after the same prey? Or perhaps some other contrivance?

Sure, it'd be fun!

Konrad Venger
Long is The Way and Hard

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Ixzo on January 23rd, 2016, 7:39 pm

If we are hunting for the same prey, Ixzo would just get out before she was noticed (in the case of a hunting party) or start hunting you instead (if you were solo, you are an easier prey since you are distracted :P).

But it is possible she is poking around the caravan, and the whole "curiosity killed the cat" plays out. Although rather than dying, she is captured. It might be easier to grab a human than a lion, anyhow. :P

Around what dates are you passing through?
Ixzo
Lion of the Night

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

PreviousNext