Caught In the Buff (Sira, Hadrian)

Ricky has yet another unpredictable dream, this one being on the wild steamy side.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Herein lies the realm of dreams, where dreamers who are scattered all over the world in the physical can come together in the mysterious world of dreams. Remember, unless one is a Dreamwalker, there is no control over dreams. Ever. Anything can happen, and by threading a dream, you are subject to whomever can walk dreams and the whims of Storytellers.

Postby Ricky Maze on November 7th, 2012, 12:37 am

The passionate lust in her voice, the intense fire in her eyes. She was no doubt an exotic one, her sweat glistened like the stars under the dim light of the room. Ricky wasn't going to wait any longer, she was ready and she yearned for it. As he began to kiss her chest once more he thrusted upon her, the feeling that coursed through his body so grand. He felt it course from her into him and back, and with each pump he gave he gave it hard. She moaned with pleasure and scratched at his back, the pleasurable pain that ran through his mind as he relentlessly took her.

It was a gratifying sensation for him as he kept going, the feeling that he couldn't describe as he literally continued with his repetetive thrusts. Timing them accordingly in a pattern that he only felt was the correct way to go, she planted his face in her breasts and with his wild side officially free; he acted like the animal he truly was.

Wrapping is arms under her as he thrusted once more he lifted her onto him, and she wrapped her legs around his hips as he continued his motion. His body was sweating profusely as he kept up the work, the motion picking up a small beat. With each thrust harder then the last he ravished her, unable to control his thoughts his emotions flew in a frenzy haze. The lust being so strong it literally churned inside the dream, tossing the waves around the ocean as the ship rocked. It was there. Harmony.

Each rock the ship made as it went up and down made his pumps feel even more powerful, intensifying the sensation that was brought between the two of them. This was exactly what he needed, as the beat picked up a bit more.

OOC :
Like I said before, I kinda am leaning back and forth on what should be too much and what's not. So I figured why not just carefully wing it in this post, and if there seems to be too much then let me know.

Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Sira on November 7th, 2012, 5:15 pm

Back in the real world Sira was probably moaning and writhing in her bed, making Addy jealous of whatever was going on in the pretty head of hers. In the dream world Ricky was doing exactly what she wanted him to do for her. He was strong and forceful, giving her the ravaging she so desired, and taking her as his plaything. Sira wasn’t technically helpless beneath him, but liked the feeling that she was, and enjoyed everything he was doing to her. But it wasn’t all him, she did her best to make him feel as much pleasure as possible even as he was giving her exactly what she wanted. Her hands roamed his body freely, caressing and rubbing wherever they felt were the best places. Her lips never stopped exploring neck and chest and anything else that made itself available to her. Sira wanted to be dominated but she was too passionate to just lie back and do nothing, all the better for Ricky of course. It might have all just been a dream, but the mind had a way of tricking the body into thinking what it felt was real, and Ricky was almost certainly experiencing real pleasure in whatever place he slept as well.

When he lifted her up off the bed Sira wrapped her legs tightly around him and she let out a gasp of pleasure as he sank deeper into her. The rocking of the ship, the thrusts of his hips, everything was moving in perfect harmony. It was hard to achieve such harmony in real life, especially for a man who had been so long without a woman as Ricky had been. Most of them would have finished long ago, but in a dream men and women could be whatever they wanted. And with their Chavi’s connected as they were they were both able to bring the experience to greater heights for one another. Their coupling was more intense and more sensual than any normal coupling, and it wouldn’t end until they woke or their dreams were ready for it to end.

Sira let one of her feet drop from Ricky’s waste and touch the ground, turning him around and pushing him backwards onto the bed so that Sira was now on top of him. Yes, she wanted him to be in control, but now that things had started Sira’s dominant side was coming out as well. Of course most men wouldn’t mind, the view of Sira riding atop them was good enough to dash any complaints the might have had. As Sira bobbed up and down, riding each thrust of Ricky’s hips, she closed her eyes and arched back, sinking onto him as deep as she could go. Every so often Sira would lean forward, almost rising off of him entirely, only to plunge back down when she sat back up. When she leaned forward she would cover him with passionate kisses, nibbles, and bites. When she would sit back up her hands would trail down to between her legs to stroke herself, or trail down behind her to rub and grab at Ricky as well. Sira didn’t know how much longer he would last, but she hoped that when he was done, it wouldn’t be long before he was ready for more. Sira knew her own appetite wouldn’t be sated in just one go, and she hoped he was just as hungry as she was.

OOCSo, I don't know how much longer we want to go at this before Hadrian pops in, but let me know if I need to wait for him before I post again.

Nari | Common
Italics are Telepathic
Sira
Player

Words: 737381
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2010, 3:42 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Overlored (1) Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)

Postby Ricky Maze on November 7th, 2012, 6:31 pm

OOC :
I'll have Hadrian enter now, but feel free to post another after this;) as we clearly will blow his brains with this. Oh and I added a bit of a change up, let me know if it needs fixing.

Oh yes! Finally some action for her as she went on top, the fiery lass forced him below her. Riding him up and down as each wave tossed the ship, creating intense pleasure that coursed through Ricky with each pump. Never before had it felt this to him, but then again he hadn't done this in aa while. Or maybr it was the dream portraying their sexual fantasies, heightening their senses as the intensity grew. With her wild red hair and golden eyes she was like fire to Ricky, her sweaty body and primal nature now ready to pounce on him now. Her body glistened with sweat pouring down as she kept up her pace, the continous motion she made as she would scale from up all the way down. Oh yes she was damn good at her part, the deep plunge that followed each time became sweeter and sweeter until it was too sweet.

Amidst all her caressing and kissing Ricky would grope her fansastic body, from her hips to her chest he would smoothly rub her as she continued to rise and fall. When he felt the grand feeling come around though he was not going to stop however. Oh no when a man sleeps with woman, he goes until she was done; and they both were starving for more. Finally when he felt it happened he grasped her hips, his dominance gaining the better control of him. Helping her make even harder, deeper pumps as he leaned for her. Stomach area as she threw her head back, the change now happened. When she leaned in for her flurry of moist wet kisses, he took conrol and picked her up once more. Standing on his feet as the two still worked on keeping the motion going, slowly and wildly they made their way to the table.

He placeld her at the edge and kept forccing himself, now enjoying the change in position as each sweet pump made his body tingle now as he was all over her. Caressing her outer thigh and hips as he kept kissing her sweet chest, he forced each pump he made to bring her close to satisfaction. He would do it pleasurably, for his dominance was now contending with her's. He was a bear after all and his primal nature was that of a bear, and soon he would find his sweet sweet honey.

Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Sira on November 7th, 2012, 10:56 pm

Sira could feel the intensity rising in the man beneath her as he gripped her harder and thrust deeper than he had previously before. She was well aware that he was nearing the crux of their time together, but when that moment came and he hit his climax he did not stop and for that she was pleased. More than pleased actually, she was taken by surprise when he suddenly grabbed hold of her and lifted her up once more. Sira let out a small yelp, followed quickly by a delighted laugh as he carried her over to the table and dropped her down on her back, now going at her from a standing position.

There wasn’t as much Sira could do for him in that position, but she still tried to make it as good for him as he was for her. Sira walked back and forth, and the wooden table creaked beneath them. She hoped it was of sturdy build, so that it wouldn’t break beneath them, but in truth she could care less. Sira was reaching her finale as well, and she could feel the moment building each time he moved forward. She closed her eyes and let out a delighted moan, and Ricky could feel her muscles contract around him as she arched her back as wave after wave of euphoric pleasure coursed through her body. She moaned in ecstasy, and when it was all over, she relaxed and whispered a silent prayer to Nikali that the man wouldn’t let it end there.

Sira reached up and pulled Ricky down onto her lips, her tongue passionately tangling with his own. Already she was trying to excite him again, her free hand traveling down between their bodies to stroke him back to attention. Sira wasn’t through with him, far from it, and she hoped he would be up to the challenge. She was a passionate woman, and a demanding one, and before the night, or dream as it were, ended she fully expected him to thoroughly pleasure her.. multiple times.

Nari | Common
Italics are Telepathic
Sira
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Hadrian on November 8th, 2012, 1:22 am

never know how much I love you, never know how much I care
when you put your arms around me, I get a fever that's so hard to bear

you give me fever

It had been a season of hot flashes and swoons, but the illness had passed. His eyes opened in the trail of long hair that smelled sunlight and grass, on the girl of his dreams. She was a comfortable weight on his hips, the thin white dress spread down his legs and up his chest. Green eyes and a sweet smile shone down on him, hair afire with the sun behind her.

"We have to stop meeting like this," she said, teeth flashing as she hiked up the strap of her dress, making the whimsical bit of eyelet lace fall correctly across her modest bosom, before she leaned back down, pinning his hands under hers, entwining their fingers. Her hair blinded him again as she moved in for the kiss. It was sweet, but there was Azenth fire in it.

When she flipped her hair over her shoulder, she moved with that incalculable grace to lay beside and atop him, her leg claiming his, hand sliding across his pale chest to pull him close. He looked around at the cluttered richness of the room, the salt smell of a clean breeze over Mathews' Bay carrying a hint of summer with it, then back to her. He kissed her, for once simple and without a hint of his awkward self.

"But I love you too much to let go," he said.

She laughed. It sounded like music.

"I'm not Kendall Saarinen," she said.

"You're all I have left." He reached out to caress her face, but she caught his hand in hers.

"You never even had her like this," she went on, kindness in her tone though the words stung. She winked, and when that eye opened again, it had become a familiar shade of blue. His gaze zeroed in upon it, and when he looked at her face again, the Kendall he had loved was the Kendall he had known.

As a young man, she had still been pretty, the androgyny of youth still clinging to a baby face. He shivered in a sudden draft, and the blond boy gestured at the fireplace, which began to blaze. Gone was Zeltiva, replaced by the little room they had shared in Avanthal.

sun lights up the daytime, moon lights up the night
I light up when you call my name, and you know I'm going to treat you right

you give me fever

"She didn't want you when she was herself," he explained to Hadrian. "She had someone in Zeltiva. She only wanted you when her body had been taken from her and her family had cast her out. She used you to go after the ones who did this to her, all the way to Ravok, where you nearly died."

"I would do it again," Hadrian said. "I love her."

"Him," the male Kendall corrected.

"Him," Hadrian said, eyes locking on the mismatched pair that seemed so kind and yet so cruel. "Her. I loved her. The shape they put her in didn't matter." He moved over to the edge of the fur-strewn bed, pulling Kendall with him. There was a pillow on the ground and a basin there with water and things for shaving. Kendall slipped down to sit between Hadrian's knees on the pillow, leaning back and looking up with utter trust.

"How did it help you?" Kendall asked.

"I met Clyde Sullins in Ravok," he reminded the blond, carefully bringing the straight razor across the barely visible, downy white stubble. "We built up a considerable amount of money magecrafting. Then in Avanthal, the coldtorch for Morwen..."

"And this? Did it help? Keeping him smooth like a girl? Fucking him in the dark?"

"I didn't... care!" he shot back, his control straining against the chaotic song of the Azenth. "It was what she wanted."

"Bullshit," Kendall called, jerking away, oblivious to the razor that cut his neck. It stung Hadrian too, and his hand came up to his own neck, feeling the hot slickness of his own blood.

Kendall stood up, faded back into her true form, resplendent in her nakedness, but she shone with a more familiar presence, and the perfection of her taunted him. She ran her fingertips over her body, glyphs blooming across her skin in runic structures familiar as his own.

"You were going to mold her like clay with morphing and glyphs," Kendall taunted, hand reaching down toward her sex. "But she wouldn't let you..."

"If we couldn't recover her body," he said, voice tight in his throat, "I would have done anything to give her what she wanted."

"She didn't want you."

"I love you." Hadrian stood naked before her, trembling and sad.

She laughed again and shook her head; he could smell her hair, those hints of Zeltiva and classrooms.

"You don't love me, Hadrian." She looked at him with his own Storm-shot eyes, aurora blue seeping through her hair the way Ivak's release had done to him. "That's the problem. I'm you, and I don't want to go insane in this dreamscape you've created. If you want to jerk it to her memory, male or female, I couldn't care less. But this?"

She looked around, her skin gone pale as his. "This isn't why Nysel blessed us, to build a world in which to masturbate? Move on."

That fragment of himself, somehow containing his memories of Kendall and himself, swung open the door to a blinding blizzard. It was the edge of his dreamscape, and beyond lay the vast wilderness of the chavena. With a smile that was pure love, it fell naked into that white void.

"NO!" he screamed, tearing the bedding from the bed to wrap around himself as he stumbled after into the searing snow.

what a lovely way to burn
what a lovely way to burn

*~*~*

The door burst open and Hadrian nearly fell over, his legs not anticipating the pitch and roll of a ship at sea. The room was warm, almost muggy with evaporated sweat and animal musk, the oily scent of lantern light. He wasn't in his dreamscape anymore and he felt naked. In fact, he was naked, but he quickly pulled the shreds of another dream's sheets about himself when he saw that he was not alone.

There was a wild, desperate, and confused look to his face as his eyes focused on Ricky balls deep in an utterly gorgeous redhead. The strange transition threw him off kilter. Since sharing a dream with the Zeltivan fisherman during the worst of his fever, he had tried in vain to find his chavi without a key to guide him and now... He wondered if Nysel was having friends over for an evening's entertainment and this was it.

For a moment he wished he had tried that thing with the table before his life had become a celibate one again, but then he realized he was staring in his shock. He shook his head, tried to say something; an apology, perhaps, or an explanation, or a question an unlettered fisherman wouldn't have the words to understand, let alone answer.

But he just had to wake up and he would return to Sunberth where the knights and the Zeltivan delegation were preparing for the last push to Sahova, where an amnesiac orphan was suddenly dependent upon Hadrian's charity. He tried to back out the way he had come in, but the door was closed behind him. In turning to attempt to open it, he found it locked.

Both hands came up to bang against the door as he sought escape and consciousness, but then the sheets, shredded stuff of dreams, fell about his ankles.

Hadrian Aelius had no dignity left.

-partial lyrics from "fever" by Eddie Cooley and Otis Blackwell
Hadrian
Most smartest and best damn tapper.

Words: 1050304
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2010, 6:50 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Ricky Maze on November 8th, 2012, 2:43 am

'Oh YES!' He could feel the squeeze of her contraction all around his hips and waist, her legs wrapped around as she pulled him in for more action. Such a firey passion that burned hotter and hotter the more they went, his constitution was worn but not out now. The sweat he was covered poured and dripped from his head to his toe as did she, both of them feeling the euphoric sensation that followed after such an intense build up. The bear had found his honey, and now he had a taste he wanted more. Oh he wanted so much more, and when she kissed him passionately, their tongues now dancing together, he was immediately aroused for round too.

Already beginning to pick up on the motion again he would moan as she did with each thrust, the incredible sensation heightened even further at the slightest of movement as he kept going. He was enjoying this and enjoying it well, for he revelled in his sweating glory as he went in for more.

Oh so more, how his mind would be insane now; but this was a dream, and it mattered little now. Slowly his kisses trailed from her lips to her cheek, until he reached her neck and felt the immense pleasure of sucking intensely. The sweat cool and moist against his hot breath, the palpable pleasure pulsating through her body into him as he continued his work.

Yes it was the sweetest thing now, each push he drove into her an unbearable orgasm. Yet as he continued his business he noticed something, something that wasn't in this room before. He looked to the door out of the corner of his eye and saw a person, a familiar person no less, standing there naked. As he leaned back from Sira, his motions slowing down, he looked at Hadrian with a mixed expression: a surprised devious smirk.

"Hadrian? What the hell are ya doin here?" His motion finally came to a pause as he was breathing heavily. The intense workout he had combined with the overwhelming urge to keep now in check, he finally managed to put a leash on his inner bear.

Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Sira on November 8th, 2012, 3:21 am

Sira was quite pleased to find him ready again so quickly, her work with lips and fingers obviously having done a better job than she imagined, and soon enough they were once more in motion. Sira was still in the throes of pleasure from before, so his every movement shot fiery hot waves of intense sensations through her body, and Sira was quite vocal about her enjoyment. She might not have noticed anything at all was amiss had Ricky not begin to slow, and even then she still didn’t notice the second man in the room, assuming with no small amount of disappointment that he was simply spent. Sira couldn’t blame him, few men had the stamina to last beyond their first climax, and Ricky had managed more than most. But still, it was saddening to think that her fantasy was coming to a close. At least that was what she thought until Ricky turned and addressed the new man.

Sira sat up, sliding free of Rick and arching an eyebrow as she examined the other naked man in the room. Was it over confidence that spurned him to disrobe before he had even announced his presence? From the nervous look on his face and the way he seemed to be seeking any sort of exit to the room, Sira doubted it. Was he then expecting something else? Ricky perhaps? Sira had to admit that was something she might enjoy to watch, but her own lust was far from over, and with Ricky most likely in need of a break, Sira found a way to extend her own fun.

But there was a moment of doubt, of confusion, which passed over Sira’s face for a brief instance. Hadrian, or rather his face, triggered a memory in her, one that did not belong in her fantasy, but Sira shrugged it off as quickly as it came. This dream was about fun, and Sira intended to have as much fun as she could. For all that she could have been, Sira had never actually lain with two men at once, and it was one of her great fantasies. Hadrian didn’t know it yet, but Sira was already devising a plan for just that.

”Well, who is this Rick? Your first mate?”

Sira slid off the table and sauntered across the room, approaching the clearly nervous Hadrian. Again a flash of concern appeared on her face, but only for the briefest of instances. Something was nagging at the back of her mind, but Sira refused to acknowledge it. Instead she walked right up to Hadrian, flashing him a smile and leaning in as close as he would allow.

”Are you here to join us, first mate? I’ve never been with two before,” Sira said, a smile spread across her lips as she brought a hand up to caress Hadrian’s cheek. ”Will you help us take this fantasy to new heights?”

OOCAhem.. just a warning. I had ulterior motives for agreeing to this thread. You guys soon to be pulled into an entirely different type of dream.

Nari | Common
Italics are Telepathic
Sira
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Hadrian on November 8th, 2012, 4:26 am

Hadrian didn't understand why Ricky had to speak. Of course, he had attempted to find him in the chavena, but not for this. And while the woman's beauty was unfair, this was not what he had expected to see when he chased a fragment of himself out of his dreamscape. The door wouldn't open, though, and he could hear them slowing down.

"I don't know what I'm doing here, Ricky... I was dreaming something else entirely and..." They got the extended view of his skinny backside as he attempted to burn the door down, but for some reason he couldn't produce res. That was odd.

"Oh, gods..." He froze when he felt her hand on his cheek. Now he definitely couldn't turn around. His hands went white-knuckled on the door jambs, shoulders hitching. If the door wouldn't burn, at least his cheeks would.

He didn't know the woman, nor whether she was a dreamer or part of the dream. To be honest, he didn't know if this manifestation of Ricky was the dreamer he had met or part of a dream.

"I appreciate the offer," he said, clinging to courtesy and rationality, even though they were less than useful in a world so easily malleable by force of will, "but I think I ought just try to wake up."

Wake up. Wake up. Lord Nysel, let me wake up.
Hadrian
Most smartest and best damn tapper.

Words: 1050304
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2010, 6:50 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Ricky Maze on November 8th, 2012, 5:25 am

Ricky didn't know if he had the urge to laugh or cry, honestly he preferred to get back into business with things and wake when the dream was at it's wildest. How long has it been since that dream on that one night? Not but almost forty nights later? Yet between now and then he finds the loneliest night Ricky is having and jumps into this wonder, this beautiful dream. Yet Sira was even more enthralled now, and as she focused her attention on Hadrian she had quite the odd idea about her. He was unable to keep away from her, as her sexual lust drove him even madder for her. Yet he was still pretty worn down, the energy put in the last bit of their escapade was slowly making its return.

He could feel a second wind coming on though, as do all who tap within their second stamina reserve. It happened automatically for Ricky, but the mad passion his inner beast yearned for again still called. His heart thundered in his chest with each pound, his face was still drenched in the sweat he had managed to push past. The bear was still hungry. His looking at her body from behind kept him occupied as his thoughts on what was going were blocked out, whatever the reason Hadrian was here it didn't matter anymore. The deviant in Ricky wanted to play, and Sira's idea was rather an interesting one that severed the leash he worked so hard to put back on. He came close to Sira and wrapped his arm's around her hips, massaging her thighs as he kissed upon her shoulder's from behind. He looked to Hadrian in deviance, no longet able to care if this was a dream gone wrong. No longer able to care for the dream really, he wanted more...more of Sira.....more of her skin and sweat.

He would playfully torture her again, only this time rub his prickly beard against her in an attempt to tickle her. Whatever Sira was planning he didn't want to resume their roles earlier, if there as to be a third party? Petch it, Ricky was just eager for more rush, more excitement, but mostly more of Sira.

Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Sira on November 8th, 2012, 4:16 pm

”Wake up,” Sira questioned, ”Why would you want to wake up, when things are so much better here?”

Whether she actually understood or not that she was in fact in a dream, it didn’t really make a difference. Sira wasn’t ready to wake up, and her mind wasn’t ready for the dream to end. And it was two against one, she could tell as Ricky moved up behind her. Sira felt him as he pressed into her backside and allowed herself to be pushed up against Hadrian in the process, her naked body pushing against his. Her hands fell to Hadrian’s waist, slowly rubbing from his lower back around to the front before she took a step back, pushing Ricky behind her.

”Come join us,” she whispered, her voice full of desire for the new man in the room. ”If this is a dream, then what do you have to lose? And if it’s not.. then how could you pass this opportunity up?”

Before Hadrian turned around, if he turned around, he would see something on the door. It was there for only an instant, a faintly glowing glyph. He might have thought the glyph was what was keeping him trapped in the room, but there was something familiar about it. Something that nagged at his subconscious, but it was gone so quickly that he couldn’t pinpoint it. Sira didn’t notice the glyph herself, she had turned her attentions back to Ricky momentarily, leaning into him and giving him a deep kiss full of lust and longing. As much as she enjoyed the Zeltivan, however, Sira’s curiosity over the new man was simply too much. It was as when she had first seen Ricky. Hadrian was a real person, not just a figment of one of their imaginations, and her mind was more drawn to him than it would have been if he were simply a fake. The three of their chavi’s were temporarily intertwined. Sira and Ricky’s chavi were filled with lust and desire, and they were calling out to Hadrian, whether he wanted to or not.

Sira walked back over to the mage, closing in on him, invading his personal space as she leaned in and attempted to kiss him. If he let her, he would find her lips soft and moist, her breath warm as it mingled with his. If he let her, she would affectionately stroke his cheek once more as she drew even closer, her chest pressing up against his. Her knee rose, climbing up his outer thigh before slowly planting itself back onto the deck of the ship, and then Sira would reach for his hand. If he let her, she would gently pull him toward the bed.

All of this was dependent on how Hadrian would react, but Sira would try to seduce him no matter what. She wanted him, she wanted them both, and Sira was an Endal. Sira always got what she wanted. One way or another, this dream was going to take a certain course, and Sira would make sure of it. Though none of them noticed it, while Sira tried to seduce Hadrian and Ricky waited at the bed, a low, virtually imperceptible rumbling had begun to shake the ship. So faint were the vibrations that none of them would notice over the gentle rocking of the waves, but it was there, and though they didn’t know it another part of Sira’s chavi, a dark part, was slowly worming its way into their fantasy.

Nari | Common
Italics are Telepathic
Sira
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

PreviousNext