OOC Info [OOC] The Opalescent Paradise

All Q&A and ooc chatter is welcome here!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Home of the Konti people, this ivory city is built of native konti stone half in and half out of the sea. Its borders touch the Silverwood, and stretch upwards towards Silver Lake, home of the infamous konti vision water. [Lore]

[OOC] The Opalescent Paradise

Postby Anouk on March 1st, 2015, 7:14 pm

Hello Mura!

Now Spring has come about, I'll be looking for flashback threads anytime between 480(ish) to 513AV. PM me if you were about during these times :)
Anouk
The Seer of Desire

Words: 75552
Joined roleplay: February 20th, 2015, 11:10 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Traverse on August 30th, 2015, 5:57 pm

C
Hello Murans!

As you are most likely aware this City will be closing come the arrival of Fall, if you have not already reviewed The Change sin The Site initial post created by Gossamer please do so in order to determine what you will need to do as a PC if you are currently residing in Mura.

Thank you for the consideration, and I hope you have a wonderful Fall :)

-Traverse
C
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Okara on June 1st, 2016, 8:32 pm

Hi there to anyone who sees this! My character is starting out in Mura so if you are also going to be playing in Mura this season please feel free to join my open thread or PM me to start up something! I am super pumped to play around the island of bodacious blondes.

I would also be totally down for anyone who wants to do Flashbacks around here. My character has never left Konti Isle so I am available for any season (prior to this one of course, and probably not any before she was born ;) ). My character needs lots of development opportunities so I am open to any subject matter you might be interested in. Hit me up!
Okara
Great stories start with humble beginnings.

Words: 218993
Joined roleplay: May 30th, 2016, 12:34 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Alethia on July 12th, 2016, 2:01 pm

"I Aspire To Be Present In Every Moment, To Create Without Fear."

Hello fellow Murians! ^.^b

Once my CS has received that wonderful green tick, I will be starting Citali in Mura and was hoping I could enlist anyone who would like to aid in finding Citali when she falls? =3

She will be falling into the waters of the Kelp Forest (Date TBD) though, she is going to get frustratingly entangled in the tall underwater vines and so will need assistance in reaching the shore! xD

She will be extremely volatile, confused and scared and will need someone to help her get started. I welcome anyone who would be interested, the more the merrier! ^.^b

I also look forward to threading with you all soon! x

Alethia
"Truth Seeking Is A Re-Education Of The Soul"

Words: 12011
Joined roleplay: July 6th, 2016, 10:11 pm
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Efforvescent on July 15th, 2016, 4:26 pm

Hello Mura!!!

My awesome Mura peeps, i am moved and settling into my new house.

I will be more active in the coming few days. Here are a couple of things.

Make sure that everyone that is posting in Mura has registered

If you have not submitted a job application. I will be posting a job and wage application form soon as i recently discovered there isnt a thread for that.

There job fields are wide open in Mura, check the Price List for Income for your job. Keep in mind the main skill it lists that would need your focus as well as secondary skills that support the occupation. If you need help with this, please reach out to me.

I can not approve job application but i can facilitate them getting to the individuals that can approve them.

I will be putting the event for the season up to apply for being a part of.

If any of you need me to npc anything in your threads, please pm me or place a note in my office.

Thank you for your patience during my time of transition.

"Go ahead, pop a bubble."
Let the magic of fate happen!!
((Image courtesy of Prophet))
Efforvescent
Retired Staff

Words: 28712
Joined roleplay: April 29th, 2016, 9:33 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Visi on July 15th, 2016, 6:10 pm

¤

So I thought I would start in Avanthal but as it turns out I think I'd like the Konti Isle better. I'm excited to start. I feel like with so few of us we could become very tight knit. :) I'm reading about the city now and I'm falling in love! I've dragged a friend of mine here too, hopefully she'll be posted and ready to start in a few days, maybe a week or so. So I come baring gifts!

I'm an old veteran looking to make this account my new main. I'll be looking into your threads and hopefully we can make this place hopping and generate a nice interest by our being active. I'm hoping for some great plots in the future! |:)

Visi
The Strong Silent Type

Words: 10832
Joined roleplay: July 12th, 2016, 2:11 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Okara on July 15th, 2016, 6:56 pm

Its great to see more characters coming to the Isle. Can't wait to thread with you guys. :)
Okara

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Okara on July 20th, 2016, 7:37 pm

Hi Murians! Is anyone interested in the herbalism class in the calendar? I was thinking of dropping a note in Efforvescent's office for that calendar event soon but I would be happy to share the thread with anyone interested. :)
Okara

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Tap on July 21st, 2016, 3:08 pm

Hey there Eth! I would be interested in finding you when you fall. Tap is always in the water and is very interested in other races. She doesnt like people much but she certainly wouldnt let one drown. Just hit me up when you start!

Also sorry guys I've been on vacation and forgot to give you guys a notice. I'll be posting my replies within the week hopefully, sorry for the wait!
Grader Note :
Currently I base my presentation of my Scavenging and Fishing skill on the skill write up by Shimoje and Ferrin, respectively, that is in the Founder's Review section of the World Development forum. This means, for example, that hand fishing, the practice of collect marine life out of the water by hand, Tap considers fishing rather than just gathering. Of course the final decision is up to the grader. This is simply what I am basing her actions off of.

Please also note that Tap is a very antisocial Konti and therefore please only reward her socialization point HALF of what you would normally award for a PC.
Tap
Fisher and Treasure Hunter

Words: 45386
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2016, 6:30 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Office
Plotnotes

Postby Tap on July 25th, 2016, 12:38 am

Also another thing guys I just posted a cute little completely underdetailed map of Konti Isle in the development discussion thread. Efforvescent said its a good start so that'll be the base of anything I add later. Just wanted to let you know if anyone needs a map to edit for their own personal PC uses. For example I created it initially because I'm going to start mapping all the places Tap finds fishing spots, oyster beds, ect.
Grader Note :
Currently I base my presentation of my Scavenging and Fishing skill on the skill write up by Shimoje and Ferrin, respectively, that is in the Founder's Review section of the World Development forum. This means, for example, that hand fishing, the practice of collect marine life out of the water by hand, Tap considers fishing rather than just gathering. Of course the final decision is up to the grader. This is simply what I am basing her actions off of.

Please also note that Tap is a very antisocial Konti and therefore please only reward her socialization point HALF of what you would normally award for a PC.
Tap
Fisher and Treasure Hunter

Words: 45386
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2016, 6:30 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Office
Plotnotes

PreviousNext