[OOC Chat]Beware of Frozen Noses

A place for questions, comments, and general chat pertaining to Avanthal development.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Inside the Icehouse is Avanthal’s development subforum. This forum is designed to support all Avanthal players in an OOC manner and allow players across Mizahar to contribute to the development of the city and the Vantha race. Found within are the Suggestion Box and other threads meant to contribute towards the development of the city as well as threads to aid players in their story and plot planning process.

Postby Noblesse on August 16th, 2013, 7:33 am

Hey Una! Nice ideas for your writeups! For the Medical Classrooms though, I would like you to remove that part about shale blackboards. The only easily harvestable mineral/rock around Avanthal is the Icestone. I'd also want to see it mentioned that these classrooms are not only used for lectures for Whitevines but as well as places where medical meetings and conventions are often held. These classrooms are where medical theories/information are learned and shared so it would be wonderful if you could mention this too.

You can go ahead and make the official location writeups to be submitted to the Suggestion Box. :)
Noblesse
Let them eat flavored snow!

Words: 181013
Joined roleplay: February 25th, 2013, 5:29 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Spirit Frostfawn on August 24th, 2013, 2:23 pm

Hmmm... I was thinking about helping out development wise, so I came up with a location, but I wanted to verify the idea...

Basically a little business-thingy run by a retired Icewatch guy of the Far Scouts... and he takes people on walks/tours around the Wastes... which would normally be dangerous, but he tries to make it as safe as possible, mostly through experience (though there are some... mishaps)

Just some random fodder :)

Spirit Frostfawn
Whistle with the Birds

Words: 302388
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2013, 11:53 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Noblesse on August 24th, 2013, 4:44 pm

x
x
Hey Spirit!

We actually already have a location for that, the Hunter Savant Lodge. The one who takes people in treks out into the Wastes is Sarkon Iceglaze, while the one running the place is Tannor Coolwater.

It's too bad the idea's already been taken. However, if you come up with new ideas though, be sure to drop it here again!
x
Noblesse
Let them eat flavored snow!

Words: 181013
Joined roleplay: February 25th, 2013, 5:29 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Rayne Deroux on April 26th, 2014, 7:31 pm

Hey, I'm thinking of making a character for here, and I was wondering if this tidbit of his history would work out for how he got here.

I was thinking that he got knocked out, and woke up here, with no idea as to how he ended up here, nor who was behind it. I just wanted to ask because this is a hard place to get to, and it would seem a little sketchy if someone were to come into the place with someone draped over their shoulders. I could alter this to him waking up near Avanthal if that works out better?
Rayne Deroux
Player

Words: 11574
Joined roleplay: April 26th, 2014, 7:12 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Previous