[Edreina's Scrapbook] When All is Silent, I Still Hear Waves

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Razkar on April 30th, 2013, 3:10 am

Liara was like Claire Forlani: always looked on the verge of tears. Urgh. Miranda just looked... weird. Dunno. Something didn't quite gel about her features.

Shepherd shoulda' got with Aria. Mos' def.

C'mon, no love for Grunt? A hulking badass who loves dinosaurs and reads classic Earth literature? I never got to play with Wrex. Had to make do with Wreav. Urgh... HATED that guy, but managed to finish with the cured female, so that was good. She was tougher than him... kinda like a Myrian. :D
My Words | Your Words | Myrian | Fratavan | My Thoughts
Razkar has been cursed by Yahal, and as such finds little acceptance from others; they will instinctively view him as being deceptive and traitorous. However, when close to one blessed by Yahal, the effect is negated. The curse is etched onto his left pectoral, and viewing the mark causes others to feel dirty and unclean.
Razkar
War Is The Answer

Words: 2242619
Joined roleplay: October 8th, 2012, 12:04 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Tinnok on April 30th, 2013, 11:20 am

Grunt was totally in there! Read her original list again! Ach, I could never deal with Wreav. The only way I would is to save Mordin just to see what happens, but I don't think I could be that renegade.

I definitely liked Leviathan, the whole underwater scene is just friggin' cool, and I'm a sucker for any DLC they add little extra tidbits with your romantic interest haha.

Image Image Image
Tinnok
A Witch of the Wilds

Words: 878542
Joined roleplay: February 3rd, 2013, 5:27 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Anchor on April 30th, 2013, 1:58 pm

Mordin Solus. Epic badass. Best homie ever.

That is all.
Will be gone for a couple days, grades need lifting

The Suvan Sea

The Suvan Sea *** Fierce Currents OOC *** Current Events

Black Rock
(Temporary Responsibility)
Black Rock *** Morbid Musings OOC *** Domain Lore
Anchor
Come diving with me

Words: 155953
Joined roleplay: November 14th, 2012, 4:21 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Edreina on April 30th, 2013, 2:37 pm

Psht! I mentioned Grunt! Grunt = epic badass! I seriously adore him.

I feel sorry for anyone that had to deal with Wreav. It is one of the few times I can see Renegade not being awesome.

I tend to play Paragon but I do make Renegade decisions when it would make things more interesting. :3 What avenues do y'all like? Oh! Which ending did you chose for ME3?

Speaking of video games... Anyone buying Saints Row 4 when it comes out? xD Anyone like The Elder Scrolls? How is the new Bioshock? I might have to invest in that series next...
Edreina
Unbound

Words: 1079180
Joined roleplay: March 18th, 2013, 1:40 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Lore Author (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Tinnok on April 30th, 2013, 2:48 pm

Image Image Image
Tinnok
A Witch of the Wilds

Words: 878542
Joined roleplay: February 3rd, 2013, 5:27 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Edreina on April 30th, 2013, 3:17 pm

Best moment in game. :3 It was seriously amazing. And it added a bit of melancholy to the Genophage scene in ME3
Edreina
Unbound

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Anchor on April 30th, 2013, 3:59 pm

If you choose to kill the geth at the end of the Quarian campaign, Legion has the best sendoff I've seen in a while. Best in the whole game I'd think, though Mordin's comes close.
Will be gone for a couple days, grades need lifting

The Suvan Sea

The Suvan Sea *** Fierce Currents OOC *** Current Events

Black Rock
(Temporary Responsibility)
Black Rock *** Morbid Musings OOC *** Domain Lore
Anchor
Come diving with me

Words: 155953
Joined roleplay: November 14th, 2012, 4:21 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Edreina on April 30th, 2013, 8:54 pm

So yeah... This happened today. xD
Edreina
Unbound

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Razkar on April 30th, 2013, 9:45 pm

Oooooh... me like steampunk wenches... rawr...

Thane was just made of awesome sauce, true, but Mordin put it best: "Not always been a doctor, can handle myself. Advantage of being Salarian. Turians, Krogan, Vorcha all obvious threats. Never see me coming."

Not to mention what he did to those mercs that tried to muscle him in Omega. I actually came close to tears in ME3 when... y'know...

*falls into a sobbing ball*

I'm just waiting on GTA V and creaming myself with every new gameplay trailer that comes out. Killzone: Shadow Fall, the new Thief, GOW Judgement... all lookin' good. Never played Skyrim but EVERYONE is saying I should.
My Words | Your Words | Myrian | Fratavan | My Thoughts
Razkar has been cursed by Yahal, and as such finds little acceptance from others; they will instinctively view him as being deceptive and traitorous. However, when close to one blessed by Yahal, the effect is negated. The curse is etched onto his left pectoral, and viewing the mark causes others to feel dirty and unclean.
Razkar
War Is The Answer

Words: 2242619
Joined roleplay: October 8th, 2012, 12:04 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Edreina on May 11th, 2013, 1:16 am

How's my life today? Why... Thanks for asking. >.>

Last night, there was a horrible northern storm that brought 8 inches of rain and marble-sized hail - luckily, my little car is ok. This morning, said car with it's jacked up differential and nearly-bald tires had the worse luck fighting up a slick, wet hill. Poor dear. So I finally arrived at school, soaking wet - it had started raining once more - but ready to take my college-credit exam. I had just finished the multiple choice section - in half the average time, I might add - feeling confident about all but three. Now, twas time to begin the free-response section. My favorite. It means that I get to write long, beautiful sentences criticizing or hailing a work. It was the end of the first of three essays when suddenly-

WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH

There goes the fire alarm. >:(

"Don't worry! It's just a random alarm test! Everyone head out to the flag poles and we will be back in a few minutes. No no! Leave your belongings here."

So we did.

30 minutes later, a Fire Marshall comes to inform us that the Athletic Laundry room's dryer caught on fire, but that the flames had been contained to that room. It will be an hour before we can return to the testing room.

Our testing proctor gets on her tele and rings central office to find out the condition of our tests. Turns out, if you leave a testing room for more than 30 minutes, all tests are invalidated.

Great.

After some time of arguing with the man on the other end, our proctor is able to get only our essay scores invalidated since the multiple-choice section had been taken up only moments prior to the alarm. Now we have to come back and rewrite our essays this summer. Joy. Better off than no score at all right? Yeah. Sure. >.>

Oh! Our stuff? Well it turns out that no one without a mask was going to be allowed back into the school until Monday because of the fumes created by the fire. Everyone was enraged. In that rare moment where usually opposing forces can join together, my arch-rival and I approached the proctor and managed to convince her to have a fireman retrieve the belongings of the students - namely car keys and purses.

So that settled that. [Except for the fact that the two vintage bronze coin necklaces I had been asked to remove because they were a "distraction" suddenly went missing. :/ ]

Then, as I went to call my father to inform him of the events and that I would be coming home early, I realized that the rain from earlier had shorted out the speakers in my phone, rendering it utterly useless without headphones. Ugh.

Today is just one of those days where I should not have gotten out of bed. I'm just going to go work on my graphic design project and cry a little.

Thanks for reading my rant.

--Slyn out.
Edreina
Unbound

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

PreviousNext