[Gillar's Office] Talk to Me

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Rorugir on November 6th, 2011, 2:17 am

Hey Gillar! I really hate to add to all that you have to do, but I've finished my flashback in Sultros...

In the Dead of Night [Solo]

...And I was hoping you could grade it for me.

If you could, I'd like a point or two in Weapon [Battleaxe], and perhaps a couple in rhetoric and stealth. It's more of a character development thread (or an attempt at one), so...yeah.

Thanks for all the time and effort.
This is Rorugir's speech when he speaks in Common...
...And this is Rorugir's speech when he speaks in Isur.
Rorugir
Lost child of Uluth.

Words: 120916
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2011, 1:02 am
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Gillar on November 27th, 2011, 8:14 am

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The past several months have been filled with 11-12 hour days, roughly 5 days a week with the occasional 6th day. It has kept me out of just about everything Mizahar. Over the past week or so though, I have begun to catch up with development as well as PMs, questions, request, etc. Sultros is almost ready to open for the season change and I am working to get everything I can caught up by or around that time. In accordance with this, I implore you to provide me with an updated post on anything that you may need that I have missed, including; Thread-Grading requests and questions regarding Mizahar related things that you feel I can answer for you. I have a lot of things to catch-up on and such assistance will help me square things up with those who have waiting for far too long. I am sorry for the wait, hopefully I can get things made right.

Thanks,

Gillar
Gillar
Forging the World

Words: 1345407
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 6:44 pm
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Glaive on November 28th, 2011, 8:52 am

If it isn't to much trouble, based on this: http://www.mizahar.com/lore/Trade_Routes when will the boat reach Syliris? and how long would it take to travel from there to Alvadas? Also as a final question how much would it cost for the journey?
My Character is currently travelling to Alvadas so she can meet up with someone there for a plot.

Thanks,
Glaive
--------
Glaive
Darkness Hide Me...

Words: 13887
Joined roleplay: October 22nd, 2011, 10:01 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Rorugir on December 26th, 2011, 5:34 pm

Here...it was the post right before your announcement, but I'd figured I would repost it anyways.
Rorugir
Lost child of Uluth.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Rorugir on April 24th, 2012, 2:00 am

Here, this is finished.

You've got a lot of other stuff to handle, but you're the only mod in Sultros right now, so...

I went off what you had told me, but the technicalities of his arm color changing are still beyond me. Basically, if you need me to change anything in this thread, just say the world.

Thanks Gillar, and best of luck.
Rorugir
Lost child of Uluth.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Juni on May 27th, 2012, 1:37 pm

Just wondering if I could get maybe lore of the djed storm or something like that out of this short solo.

Dream shadows

It's set in the Sultros Citadel and speaks to Juni's experience there and his "vision/dreams" of what is going on back in Wind Reach.

Thanks.
YOUR GONNA SEE ME IN YOUR DREAMS TONIGHT
WHEN YOUR WORLD FALLS APART LIKE SHATTERED GLASS
Juni
Player

Words: 22152
Joined roleplay: October 22nd, 2011, 1:59 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Vinrir Stoneheart Sultros on July 25th, 2012, 12:30 am

Hello Gillar,

I know you are busy, but I was wondering if you would be able to do a modded thread regarding an expedition to the Lost Clans' ruins, as well as touching on the Zith attacks and increased population?

The danger and chance to find something at the ruins, whether successful or not, would be fun. And the fighting the Zith and the risk involved in going out would be a great bit of trouble.

If you are able to do it, are you willing to have myself plus a couple others if I can get them interested?

Thanks Gillar!
Vinrir Stoneheart Sultros
For honor of Clan and Family

Words: 21860
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2012, 12:41 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Merinil on August 21st, 2012, 9:15 pm

Hey Gillar, was wondering if you could grade this thread.

Little Ball of Fur

It's just a solo about Merinil buying a cat. No xp is really needed, although a few lores on the care of a cat would be wonderful.

Thanks!
„ As the yellow gold is tried in fire, so the faith of friendship must be seen in adversity. “
Merinil
I am strength.

Words: 13513
Joined roleplay: August 2nd, 2012, 1:26 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Eanos on August 22nd, 2012, 12:57 pm

Hi Gillar,

I have a short thread I wondered if you could review for me. I just wanted to establish that Eanos had some training in the Tower with regards Magecraft etc.

Link

Thanks!
Eanos
Overgiven Magesmith

Words: 443521
Joined roleplay: March 22nd, 2010, 2:38 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Donor (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Vinrir Stoneheart Sultros on August 22nd, 2012, 1:31 pm

Hello Gillar, just a nudge about the modded thread request and questions in the Isur Q&A.

Also, can you respond to This post at Hammerfell Forge in regards to me getting a job for the summer so I am not almost broke in the Fall. Thanks!
Vinrir Stoneheart Sultros
For honor of Clan and Family

Words: 21860
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2012, 12:41 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

PreviousNext