Closed [The Tent City] Group Lessons

Two lovers encounter an old friend, who cashes in on a debt in a way only he would.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

[The Tent City] Group Lessons

Postby Matthew on February 22nd, 2014, 2:01 am

Edreina's smile was met with a sharp and short nod. The harlot was noticably more detached than normal, upholding the picture perfect definition of composure. He waited a few moments until both the Svefra and the Myrian were ready to listen, flicking his eyes back and forth between the two sweaty people. He knew that sex was a physically tiring thing to do, and wouldn't mind waiting in silence for a few ticks if Razkar needed time to catch his breath. When the Myrian finally did lift his defined body up and give Matthew some level of attention, the harlot finally started.

He cleared his throat and glanced down at his notes, reading the mixture of normal words and short-hand scribbles that he had scratched into the parchment. He needed to practice his writing. The thoughts were scattered on the paper, and it took him a moment to find the various points he was looking for. Taking a moment to set the quill and ink to the side, he then stood, eyes still focused on the papers as he started to slowly pace. "Both of you seem to do a variety of things very well. I won't linger on those points too much, for that won't really help polish either of you. Edreina, you show off well, and he probably appreciates that. Arching, wiggling, tossing your hair, just showing off your body with enthusiastic confidence is something that most men will enjoy. At the same time, Razkar does a good job of showing his appreciation. Facial expressions, noises of enjoyment, he communicates his appreciation well. Feedback is of upmost importance during sex, even if it is as simple as a pleased grunt." He paced quicker, glancing over the first piece of paper a bit longer before shuffling it to the back of the stack that he held in his hands.

The criticism came quickly.

"You are so shy." That was directed at Razkar, Matthew's eyes lifting to match his black stare. It was an odd role reversal. Usually Matthew was the student, or at least he felt he was. Razkar was a wise person who knew quite a few things, and all of those things he knew better than Matthew. He was a man of action and life, Matthew was merely a man of books. But he was also a man of sex. It felt odd to play teacher for the Myrian. "While I understand the idea of wanting some level of privacy, it shouldn't bother you that I am here. It actually gives you a perfect opportunity to give Edreina something even more. Edreina, close your eyes." He motioned at the girl, his voice leaving no room for argument. "Razkar, watch her face." A motion at the Myrian this time, still leaving no room for argument. "Edreina. For a moment, imagine Razkar taking you like he did just a moment ago. However, imagine him holding your hips, your back to his chest so you can ride him in reverse while facing me. Everything is exposed to me, including the intricate detail of Razkar taking what is his. Do you like the idea of being shown off by the utter confidence of a man who can own his female in the bedroom? It applies outside the bedroom as well. Don't hesitate to take Edreina at random moments and just kiss her deeply in the midst of a crowd. Grab her rear. Show off what you find beautiful and sexy as a constant reminder to her that you want to the world to know what a delicious thing you own. What better show of dominance than to mock another man with what he can never have? Understand?" He tilted his head for a moment, raising an eyebrow, but they weren't really given time to answer. There was still more to cover. He turned to Edreina next, blue eyes matching her own.

He paused for a tick, then another tick, then another. When he spoke, his words were slow. "You did fairly well. You showed yourself off, put in a lot of little extra details for his eyes to soak in, so on. I would say that you were a little rushed, but he certainly didn't seem to mind much. Have you considered touching yourself while he is inside of you? I didn't notice you trying this. During the intercourse, touch your private area. Slow circles, like when you masturbate." He then turned to both of them, glancing back and forth.

"It was a good mix of seemingly loving and primal. While loving is good, sex still fulfills a basic need that needs to be catered to. Letting yourself go every now and then and just simply indulging in the feral nature of it all is good." He flipped another page behind the stack, hesitating a moment to read down over some more of his notes. "Ah, also. Have the two of you practiced different angles? It doesn't seem to be common, but a lot of thought can be put into the actual act of intercourse. Here, lean back and spread your legs a little." Edreina was the one he ordered, the harlot stepping forward with two fingers outstretched, his objective perhaps horrifyingly clear.

Halfway there he stopped though, a torch lighting in his mind. The two lovers would easily be able to see the sudden moment of clarity in his stare. "Ah. Aaaaah. A physical demonstration would be considered quite rude, no doubt." He withdrew, the harlot apparently having learned just a tiny bit about social grace in the current season.

"There is a rough spot inside of her vagina, on the ceiling of the walls. If you slipped a finger in and made a come hither motion, you would feel it. Certain angles will allow your penis to brush against that area, which will bring a new level of pleasure. Explore these ideas. Do either of you masturbate? Some masturbation is healthy. Learning your body so you can teach the other is an excellent idea. Have either of you tried anal stimulation? It can be a very amazing experience for some, but is somewhat taboo for most." And with that, he had shuffled through almost all of his notes. If either of them had ever attended a teaching lecture, the experience would have been quiet familar.

Matthew turned, heading back to his chair, sitting and crossing one leg over the other in an effortless show of regal grace. "Any questions?"

Matthew
Malfunctioning

Words: 1100152
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2013, 9:37 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Guest Storyteller (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Razkar on February 22nd, 2014, 6:59 am

For the first few ticks - and he would treasure those ticks, considering what came after - Razkar was the perfect image of the arrogant male. He would have preened himself if not for the present company. He soaked in Matthew's praise and lolled his head to one side, tipping his female a confident wink.

"Appreciative. See? That why you should-"

"You are so shy."

His composure was shattered as if with a mallet and the smile died, face jerking back towards Matthew. The harlot was so... changed, in so short an amount of time. His usual stony awkwardness was replaced by a tutor, and instructor: someone imparting hard-won and well-understood knowledge to those who were, to be honest, not much more than enthusiastic amateurs.

"W... I... What?!"

Matthew explained. In vivid detail. When Edreina bit her lip and stifled a moan at his insistence, however, eyes closed but body moving as if in a trace, he had to bite off his own growl. He wanted to be more angry than he was, but faced with Matthew's expertise he was suddenly torn between a full-grown, territorial male and that gangly kid from the Training Yards who couldn't name all of the Council and damnit it was happening all over again!

"Don't hesitate to take Edreina at random moments and just kiss her deeply in the midst of a crowd. Grab her rear. Show off what you find beautiful and sexy as a constant reminder to her that you want to the world to know what a delicious thing you own. What better show of dominance than to mock another man with what he can never have? Understand?"

"B-But such things, they are, they-" he struggled for the words anc could not find them, searching in his past and finding... no help. His parents and clan had always been conservative when it came to sex. Romance was something else (the heart wanted what it wanted, after all), but... physical affection? That was for private time and damn, now he couldn't even have that anymore! "Y-You don't underst-"

No time, young man! Matthew was plowing on again, already directing his fearsome gaze against his female instead. The ferocious warrior shuffled like a naughty schoolboy and oh, gods, now he was talking about... mastering something?

"What is mast-" Matthew kept talking. Razkar may have been hazy on a few terms in Common, but the context was, well... "... oh. Nevermind."

Then Matthew finally overstepped his bounds and Razkar remembered whom he was. Just as Matthew realized what he was doing, the sound of metal sliding from leather hissed into the still-humid air. So strange it was that even when soft and silken, it growled around the room.

Razkar may have been a lover that night, but he was a Myrian first, and his weapons were never out of arm's reach.

"Ah. Aaaaah. A physical demonstration would be considered quite rude, no doubt."

"No. Doubt."

He bit off the words and ignored the glare that Edreina's most certainly shot him. In fact, if he heard her head snap around to him, he would have done the same and shot one right back. Favors were favors, but he was not going to sit and let some fucking human stick his fingers inside his female while he watched.

He wasn't a petching barbarian.

Though this one did know some of the more fiendish arts. Razkar's mind latched onto this "button" he talked about. Ah, yes... Aya had something like that, but he'd assumed... well... all women were different, after all. But apparently not. It was like... some formidable new blade technique, and now he knew it! The Myrian actually licked his lips and soaked up Matthew's lesson like the attentive student he was.

"Any questions?"

"Not anymore." The naked aggression from the previous chime was gone; now, absurdly enough, there was gratitude swimming in those midnight eyes. "You are... very thorough."
My Words | Your Words | Myrian | Fratavan | My Thoughts
Razkar has been cursed by Yahal, and as such finds little acceptance from others; they will instinctively view him as being deceptive and traitorous. However, when close to one blessed by Yahal, the effect is negated. The curse is etched onto his left pectoral, and viewing the mark causes others to feel dirty and unclean.
Razkar
War Is The Answer

Words: 2242619
Joined roleplay: October 8th, 2012, 12:04 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Edreina on February 22nd, 2014, 9:00 am

Unsure of what was funnier, Razkar's reaction or the words that provoked it, Edreina had great difficulty stifling a giggle. Razkar? Shy? She snorted and rolled her eyes. A man could only be so shy with a body of tattoos and more weapons than he had hands to wield them.

"Edreina, close your eyes."

Doing her best to regain composure, she obliged, pale lids falling over blazing blue eyes. If the position described was not enough - her lower lip was caught instinctively between her teeth - the words that followed threatened to get her excited all over again. The primal creature that rutted without care before some sort of tribe grinned and growled faintly; that somehow translated to a quiet moan falling from Edreina's more civilized lips. Deep down, she had always wanted to be able to hold his hand when they were together, to steal away into the shadow of some building and kiss him lightly before returning to the sunlight, giggling guiltily. Well... She would be giggling and he would be turning deep red around the ears.

"Have you considered touching yourself while he is inside of you? I didn't notice you trying this. During the intercourse, touch your private area. Slow circles, like when you masturbate."

At this, even Edreina blushed. Some time ago, she had been told that men hated to see a women giving herself pleasure while they were doing their best to do the same. Had that been a misconception? Already her mind purred at the thought of-

"What is mast-"

And, she was back to giggling. With all the subtlety of a breaching whale, Edreina reached back and placed her fingers gently, but meaningfully, upon her man's cock. Any possibilities of this happening being sexual were negated by the goofy grin she gave him at the same time.

His next instructions were baffling, but Edreina complied hesitantly, brows knitting. It took all of two ticks for her to figure out what he was planning to do and quickly recross her legs, an admonishment on her tongue. Unfortunately, Razkar was already step ahead and... That would be a good name for his kukri... Admonishment. It was a juxtaposition, most certainly... Completely distracted, Edreina shook her head and smiled at the thought. She really had post-petching brain.

Matthew's queries were answered quickly and with little thought from Edreina as she mulled over the first part of his advice, mind shifting to consider angles and positions in a manner most delicious. "I spent a lot of time alone at sea... If I didn't do it, who would? As for anal, that's an exit, not an entrance." So simple a statement encapsulated her experience with the subject in question and her ideals for it in times to come. The issue was not that she feared experimentation - far from it, really - just that she was grossed out by the idea of it.

"Any questions?"

Razkar stole the words right out of her mouth, actually. "Thank you for doing this..." she added with a smile, resting back against her lover. "I hope we were able to help you out some? Do you..." her smile became gentle and reassuring. As uncomfortable as Razkar was with having another man watch him perform, Edreina felt that Matthew was uncomfortable with the topic he had set out to study. "Do you have any questions about what makes up intimacy? As a woman... I'm pretty sure I could give you a decent understanding." Unconsciously highlighting her point, Edreina slid her hand into Razkar's threading their fingers together.
Edreina
Unbound

Words: 1079180
Joined roleplay: March 18th, 2013, 1:40 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 8
Lore Author (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Matthew on March 12th, 2014, 8:00 pm

Matthew peered at the blade that had effortlessly sprung from its resting place, blue eyes shimmering at the cold steel. It was another one of those movements that he had been unable to see. How very interesting. He was so incredibly useless when it came to the more physical side of confrontation. He liked to think he would be able to talk or plot his way out of most harmful situations, but there wasn't much talking he could do if someone decided they'd rather skewer him with something sharp instead of listen. Pushing the slightly disturbing thoughts aside to make sure that Razkar didn't have any questions, Matthew nodded quickly when he stated that he was satisfied. "Good. Please let me know if you do have any and I will answer them as best as I can."

Turning to Edreina, he raised an eyebrow at her answers, tilting his head. Her distaste of anal was not noted, instead her words taken and dissected for exactly what they were. "Well, it certainly is an exit for fecal matter, but the vagina is also an exit for many things, in theory. It is something to keep in mind, or at least discuss at some point, if the other isn't already clear on it." Anal was far from gross in Matthew's mind. There wasn't much that was gross in Matthew's mind. If the harlot sat down and thought about it, he would be hard pressed to find something that he wouldn't do. He had been paid good coin to get pissed on many a time, and it hadn't bothered him in the slightest bit. That was perhaps the difference that he didn't see. Edreina and Razkar had sex for pleasure, and when it came to each other, sex for intimacy and bonding. Matthew had sex for none of those things. His body was practically not his own when it came to such a thing. He was slowly learning what most people considered taboo, though. Pissing, that was certainly one of those things.

Biting his lower lip, his distracted mind returned to Edreina, blue eyes staring at her quietly. She was looking at him with some sort of odd expression that he didn't quite understand. He could read that there was emotion in her gentle gaze, but he wasn't sure the exact emotion or the meaning of it. Mulling over this for a moment or two, he eventually let his mind move on.

His words came, and they were flat. "I do not. I doubt I could understand the deeper workings without experiencing it, which is not currently possible. However, I was able to observe what it looks like on the outside, and that in itself is quite enough for my studies. I do not have to replicate all of intimacy, only the look and feel of it. I do appreciate your offer though, and I will certainly come to either of you if I do find more questions to ask." Looking back down to his notes, he toyed around with them a bit, shuffling them a few more times and arranging them in a bit of an orderly fashion.

Glancing back up, he cleared his throat and continued on. "That should be all. I appreciate your time. We should do it again sometime. If any of you need an explanation on masturbation, please let me know." He had caught their momentary confusion on the matter. "Just make sure you pay them on your way out." He meant the cost of his body, of course. Everything in Sunberth had a price, and prostitution most certainly did, even if it had just been a cover for a different sort of lesson.

OOCI apologize for the wait, I've been dealing with no internet and power for a few weeks, off and on. Thank you very much for your patience. :)

Matthew
Malfunctioning

Words: 1100152
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2013, 9:37 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Guest Storyteller (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Razkar on March 14th, 2014, 12:35 am

Razkar's kukri found its way back to the darkness, but within chimes, violence was far from his mind. Suddenly he didn't know whether or not to pity or disdain Matthew. The clipped, professional tones were not, as one would think, just a cover for something; hiding the whore's true feelings beneath an impersonal mask.

Razkar knew better. The mask was soul- an marrow-deep with this human. Intimacy was just some curio to be studied and scratched in parchment; conjured like djed in the line of his work and then... cast aside. But the passion of it? The pain and the fury and the ecstasy and the strength one could gain from it all?

He will never know that... and he doesn't even know how awful that is.

"Matthew," he managed to say slowly, licking his lips and trying to gloss over the whole "ready to castrate you" thing in his mind, "Intimacy is a fine and beautiful thing, perhaps one day-"

"Just make sure you pay them on your way out."

Razkar's face paused in mid-word. Confusion reigned over his features until finally he just sighed, like he was tired of explaining 2+2 to someone who worshiped 5. The Myrian scratched behind his head and turned to his lover, grumbling in his tongue.

"Goddess, he really does have to stop doing that. I like to have one mind when I talk to a man, not several!"

The Myrian pulled on his breeches and hey presto, his clothing was pretty much over. The benefits of being a savage, after all. But the cold would bite and gnaw at him outside. Winter was in full swing and the transients were collected like frozen logs every morning. Razkar had no desire to wake up in the next morning with toes and fingers littering his bed.

So he pulled on his shirt and cloak and allowed the frustration to leak from his tired and tingling body. He didn't know better. He wondered if the whore ever had a choice in that regard... then shrugged, heading for the door...

The Myrian paused. It wasn't just business. Couldn't be. Not for one who had aided him in the past and shown himself worthy of trust.

He is still a barbarian, and they cannot be... relied upon, perhaps. But trusted? Yes... to a degree.

Razkar snorted, remembering that Edreina fit into that detested category, and there they were, very much in love and Myrian supremacy held no fear or place within her. Head shaking softly he walked past his friend Matthew and clapped him on the shoulder.

"You are a fine teacher, Matt," he said, using the short name he preferred to the human, but his accent almost made it sound like "Mad" instead, "But may I say one thing? Try to... be a little more... warm, with your customers, hmm? I know you can act and fake, all good, yes, but... when it comes to lessons?"

He held his fingertips a bare inch apart.

"Just a touch more personable, my friend. This is meant to be an education for passion, remember? Not a test for crabs..." Then the Myrian turned to his female and nodded shortly. "I'll go pay the madame. See you downstairs."

That was how much I trust you, male, Razkar remembered thinking to himself with a tight jaw and a stubborn refusal to give voice to his imagination.

Looking as you look, and knowing what you know, I'm letting you alone with my sodding Edri...

Receipt15GM to the madame for room rental
My Words | Your Words | Myrian | Fratavan | My Thoughts
Razkar has been cursed by Yahal, and as such finds little acceptance from others; they will instinctively view him as being deceptive and traitorous. However, when close to one blessed by Yahal, the effect is negated. The curse is etched onto his left pectoral, and viewing the mark causes others to feel dirty and unclean.
Razkar
War Is The Answer

Words: 2242619
Joined roleplay: October 8th, 2012, 12:04 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Zandelia on May 15th, 2014, 3:17 pm

Matthew :
Skills

Leadership - 3
Intelligence - 1
Interrogation - 1
Auristics - 3
Socialization - 2
Negotiation - 2
Logic - 3
Seduction - 2
Teaching - 5

Lores

Grisham: A Comfortable Presence
Self: The Lacking Of A Social Filter
Auristics: Binding Cords Between Others
Auristics: Edreina’s Aura
Auristics: Razkar’s Aura
Seduction: The Art Of True Intimacy
Teaching: Instructive Criticism Upon Sex

Edreina :
Skills

Persuasion - 3
Seduction - 5
Observation - 2
Interrogation - 1
Intelligence - 1
Philosophy - 2
Socialization - 3

Lores

Sunberth: City of Schemes
Sunberth: The Tent City
‘Starfishing’
Seduction: Reveling In Control
Razkar: I Want To Be His Best
Seduction: The Teasing Of The…Coinpurse
Matthew: A Debt Interestingly Repaid

Other

- 5gm from Ledger for information

Notes :
A most unique thread and a very enjoyable one! Well written, though I expected nothing less. Marvelous indeed. Sorry for the delay on the grade.

Any issues with my grade? Feel free to PM me at any time. Keep Writing!
Zandelia
I Aim To Misbehave

Words: 1798131
Joined roleplay: September 23rd, 2011, 12:35 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Previous