[OOC Thread] Welcome to the Jungle

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Taloba, home to the Myrians, is the thriving core of Falyndar. Inhabited by a fierce and savage tribe where blood sacrifices are normal and a way of life, they are untamed and proud of it. Warlike, and with their numbers growing, the Myrians are set on reclaiming what is rightfully theirs. [Lore]

Postby Quzon on March 31st, 2014, 6:14 am

A nice and shiny new OOC thread. :D

Hello everyone, Quzon here is a resident who works at the Tskanna Training Yard. I am open an game to current threads and flashbacks in the city or jungles so PM if you want to thread.
Quzon
Victory & Power

Words: 271667
Joined roleplay: August 20th, 2013, 11:30 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Kol on April 21st, 2014, 2:20 am

Happy Easter, everyone!

If you celebrate it or not, this is me, just popping in to say hello to all the Taloba peeps. I have a lot of great threads going and I want to thank any of my partners who might read this.

Zoe for challenging Kol (and insulting him). I found it amusing, even if he didn't. xD

Tinnok for helping me play around with prepubescent Kol and his feelings towards half-breeds (at least at that stage in his life).

And Tazi. Kol is getting the crap beaten out of him and I'm having a good time while it's happening.

You guys all rock. I understand some of these threads don't exactly happen inside the city, so there is some doubt this will even be read.

Oh well. Taloba is still awesome.
Kol
Player

Words: 105290
Joined roleplay: March 7th, 2014, 12:11 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Catastrophe on April 29th, 2014, 7:46 pm

I'd like to say hello to all my barbarians. I come bearing gifts! Gifts as in a new location that is. If you have the time, be sure to check out The Treehouse Café! It's a marvelously structured establishment with a vast multitude of foods that you can all stuff yourselves with! I hope you all have fun adventuring!

-Catastrophe

Catastrophe
I'm Your Biggest Nightmare!

Words: 112948
Joined roleplay: March 25th, 2014, 10:42 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Ravashta on May 10th, 2014, 9:28 pm

I've never been good at introductions but here it goes. Hey everyone :)! I'm a little new to the region but really looking forward to it and to be able to thread with you all. Please PM me if you'd like to do some threads/plotting, which would be greatly appreciated ^_^
Ravashta
Player

Words: 4530
Joined roleplay: May 10th, 2014, 4:53 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Traverse on May 10th, 2014, 10:51 pm

Welcome Ravashta!

Well we have quite the assembly of Myrians forming now, and I am loving it! The season is slowly drawing to a close, guys and gals, so if you do not have a job situated yet PM me and we can work something out, and those of you that do make sure to get your job threads done in a timely manner. Catastrophe is going away on a well earned family vacation for a week or so, so I'll be holding the fort down in her absence.

Ravashta, when you're ready for your CS to be looked over and approved or have any questions as you get a feel for your PC and Taloba let me know.

ALL HAIL MYRI!

:D
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Ravashta on May 10th, 2014, 11:16 pm

Awh thank you so much Traverse ^_^ You're too lovely <3 expect a long Pm from me filled with hearts very soon :P
Ravashta
Player

Words: 4530
Joined roleplay: May 10th, 2014, 4:53 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Oryani on May 31st, 2014, 4:24 pm

Alright! Next season is right around the corner. Though I don't quite have all my things wrapped up (I need to send Traverse a PM...), I want to be able to start threads for the Summer season... co-op threads! Would any of you like to meet a strange, Pavi-speaking, black-eyed Chatakwe at all? Any ideas that come to mind? I'm participating in NaJu, so I want to get a lot of writing done :)

Good luck on your own writing!
Oryani
I'm still a Drykas

Words: 225246
Joined roleplay: October 1st, 2013, 11:30 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Endrykas Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Traverse on June 1st, 2014, 4:13 am

Hello my lovely savages!

The season change over is complete and with is a wondrous new calendar and seasonal challenge list made by the talented Catastrophe.

I am also very excited to introduce this season a riding elephant known as the Ashta. If you are contemplating having a Myrian PC start in Taloba you can have one of these in your starting package, and if you're already here, they are relatively inexpensive to buy, you can even take them outside of the city and Falyndar as long as you devoted 1 thread per season to their care. I hope you like them as much as I enjoyed drawing and writing up the lore, as I think it was high time Falyndar had a unique source of transportation.

Also a couple new location for you guys to peruse, one directly related to the Ashta's development Hooves n' Horns

As well as a neat little Cafe Empyrean developed before she left, Keena's Cafe

Remember to update your ledgers for the season change or your threads will not be graded, also post your job threads in the jungle wilds grading forum at your earliest convenience. I will be prioritizing seasonal wages over grading for athe next few days so we can get everyone sorted out!

I hope you guys have a blast this summer, and I can't wait to see what you get up to!

-Traverse

Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Nanak on June 11th, 2014, 12:41 am

I need threads! So for all my brothers and sisters, shoot me a pm and lets get rolling shall we?

Also Im going to start a write up for the Blooded Fang clan soon. :D
Looking for threads. PM me.
Nanak
Of the Blooded Fang

Words: 15645
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2013, 1:08 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ezitli on June 19th, 2014, 5:29 am

Hey there folks!

New Myrian youth on the prowl. Look out for me! I'm open to threads if anyone needs me.

Also, Nanak, I saw that someone already started on a Blooded Fangs write-up a while back. Are you looking to build off their work or go in a new direction?
Ezitli
Of the Broken Spear

Words: 4963
Joined roleplay: June 19th, 2014, 4:55 am
Character sheet

PreviousNext