[Firenze] The Giant Book of Scraps

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Konrad Venger on January 31st, 2016, 5:16 am

Hola, chica! As requested and... oddly enough, commanded, here I am! To drop!

So, I found this quote online and it fits Konrad B-E-A-uuuuuuu-tifully:

“Their throats are open graves;
their tongues practice deceit.”[c]
“The poison of vipers is on their lips.”[d]
“Their mouths are full of cursing and bitterness.”[e]
“Their feet are swift to shed blood;
ruin and misery mark their ways,
and the way of peace they do not know.”[f]

Romans 3:13-17.

So, I'm thinking that'd look great in a sig. You probably have a pretty good grasp of what Konrad is by this point, what do you think you could do?

||Common||Thoughts||Pavi||Fratava||Myrian||Other's Speaking||
Note: As of Fall 517AV, Konrad is known only as "Hansel" in Endrykas
Konrad Venger
Long is The Way and Hard

Words: 1060755
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2015, 4:05 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Million Words! (1)

Postby Firenze on February 1st, 2016, 12:39 am

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Code: Select all
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/PkEAkYq.jpg[/img][/center][style=width:610px; margin:auto; padding:20px;background-color: #000000; color:#E8F1F6; border-radius: 0px 0px 30px 30px;][googlefont=Raleway]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.[/googlefont][/style]
Firenze
Food, or Friend?

Words: 674676
Joined roleplay: October 8th, 2014, 8:25 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Mizahar Grader (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Konrad Venger on February 1st, 2016, 12:44 am

Oh-oh-oh! *jumps up and down in chair, hand in the air* And if you could manage a sig, too, I'd owe you for... like, at least until Fenrir wakes up. Also, who did those Huntress/Kelvic little tags under your sig? I've seen the same with Erik Murphy and others and they're so cool! Where did you get them from?

||Common||Thoughts||Pavi||Fratava||Myrian||Other's Speaking||
Note: As of Fall 517AV, Konrad is known only as "Hansel" in Endrykas
Konrad Venger
Long is The Way and Hard

Words: 1060755
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2015, 4:05 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Million Words! (1)

Postby Firenze on February 1st, 2016, 1:13 am

Hey All!

I am almost done getting everyone's requests done! YAY!

I will say that I have loved making creations for everyone and I'm glad that you all enjoy them! I try my best to make sure that what I make matches your character and brings that through for you. If you give me creative freedom, I may have a tendency to go a little crazy and it'll take me a little longer to make for you. If you have a pretty good idea of what you're wanting in your mind though give me as many details as possible and I will try my best to get it done! If there is anything that you might not be comfortable with or want something changed please feel free to let me know.

Also, to what Konrad brought up, I love to show off other artists, I will always have an appreciation for art. If you want me to feature your work in my Scrap I'd me more than happy to do a little write up and show off what you've done!

That being said, AS Avarice had kindly made signature tag while he was in reign and they are quite beautiful! There are some that were created for specific people, so keep that in mind when you're selecting tags for your signature. He did note which were for certain people and which ones were open. As you all are probably aware, I've sported his signature tags since I came to the site and honestly I don't think I'll ever take them off, they're just too pretty and fit Fire so well!

So to wrap this up, I am still taking requests. If you're interested in something here's the format that helps me out for Signatures and Posting Templates:

PC name (let me know if you want it on there otherwise I'll add it)
Quotes/other words you want included (optional)
Mood or theme of the piece
Colors
Model name and/or pictures (optional, I'll use my own judgment otherwise)

If you're wanting a Character Sheet template I'll need a PM and a pretty good idea of what you're looking for. Everyone likes to organize different so make sure to let me know if you're looking for things a certain way.

Well that is my update for now! If you have any questions my PM is always open <3

Firenze
Food, or Friend?

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Alexander Faircroft on February 1st, 2016, 3:03 pm

2 things
1 THANK YOU!
for the awesome template for Cyrene. :o

2 I'm requesting another for alex this time :P

PC name: Alexander Faircroft
Quotes: Hope, It's the only way forwards.
Mood or theme of the piece: Uplifting, hopeful, defending, guarding, protecting.
Colors: Greens, Blues, Yellows.
Model name and/or pictures: Jackson Rathbone, If you want his armour look up "dark souls faaram Armour."
Notes: I'm wanting this to be a kind of hero moment. A "I'm here to help" Sort of thing. Heroic would be nice but that's a little presumptuous. I'd want it a little more like a guardian type deal.
Alexander Faircroft
A criminal, without a crime.

Words: 945306
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2016, 9:21 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Firenze on February 1st, 2016, 4:47 pm

w h i p ma n e
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
Firenze
Food, or Friend?

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Cocoon on February 2nd, 2016, 2:16 pm

Hello there, Firenze!

Prophet was very satisfied with the template you made for him, so I thought I'd join in and request something for myself. Take your time and your imagination to the limit! :)

PC Name: Cocoon. (You can add it - as you see fit.)
Quotes/other words you want included: "Who craves more is evermore a slave."
Mood or theme of the piece: Something simplistic. Chains, whips and blood would be most welcome, however.
Colors: Black, greys, and whites.

Thank you very much in advance!
Cocoon
Coconuts & Cocoa.

Words: 97446
Joined roleplay: January 15th, 2016, 12:33 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Firenze on February 2nd, 2016, 8:36 pm

For Roric:

R O R I C

Race: Kelvic, White Wolf
Date of Birth: 65th Day of Spring, 512 AV
Current Age: 3
Location of Origin: The Sea of Grass, Cyphrus
Current Location: Kenash, City of Swamps
Languages:
Common - Fluent
Pavi - Conversational

Physical Description
In human form, Roric stands at roughly 6'1" and weighs about 185 lbs. He's comprised almost entirely of lean muscle. His facial features are both sharp and soft, sensual and fierce, for above his full lips and arrow-straight nose lie two watchful, copper eyes. And much like a wolf, those eyes give the notion of a quick instinct and keen intuition.

In dress, he favors loosely fitting fabrics if any at all. Roric has no qualms about nudity, much like the rest of his race. When dressed he prefers the simple; a light shirt and dark trousers.

In his wolf-seeming he stands 28 inches at the shoulder and 54 inches from nose to tail, making him larger than the average beast.
Personality
WIP, being currently re-written

Character History
Born to a Drykas and a Kelvic, Roric was raised in the Sea of Grass, knowing the vast wilderness as home. He traveled since birth alongside his parents, roaming with his pack of origin. His father, a leopard Kelvic, cautioned him against human society - most notably the slavers of Kenash. But the warning soon became less that and more, a sign; just months later, Roric and his parents were caught roaming too close to the city and thus, were taken captive as slaves.

Growing up, he was a relatively inquisitive child, always in motion, never leaving well enough alone. Roric loved his parents to distraction. His mother, once a healer of the Opal Clan, was a gentle soul while his Father was a hunter, a true warrior of the Grass. Together they formed a pack and he learned of freedom, the joy of running for miles on end with only the distant horizon as companion. Cyrais rode her Strider, a beautiful steed the color of chocolate while the two Kelvic ran alongside. This was his life.

Until it was taken from him.

Cyrais was sold as Navikak and sent to Riverfall not weeks after their capture. The Kelvic bond between his parents suddenly broke and his Father became frenzied, the depth and strength of it too profound. They were forced to kill him - a terrible waste for such a valuable slave - however, he gave the handlers no alternative. It their lives or his. Roric watched all of this as a caged animal, already lashed to insensibility. He watched helplessly as the man he adored was destroyed with little more than a shrug.

From there, he became unreachable. Roric did just enough to be kept alive while causing the handlers as much grief as possible.

That is, until he was purchased by a woman by the name of Haeli Twilight. After his delivery, the woman freed him of his bindings. Roric stayed, enamored with the mysterious witch of the wilds, eager to please her and yet conflicted as to why.

Training & Skill Points

Core
Image Skill Experience Proficiency Breakdown
Image Hunting 35/100 Competent +10Racial Bonus, +25Starting Points
Image Wilderness Survival 20/100 Novice +20Starting Points
Image Unarmed Combat 5/100 Novice +5Starting Points

Combat
Image Skill Experience Total Proficiency
Image Weapon: Long-sword 0/100 Novice +0

Mental
Image Observation 0/100 Novicec +0

Physical
Image Wilderness Survival 0/100 Novice +0

Social
Image Socialization 0/100 Novice +0

Trade
Image Knot Tying 0/100 Novice +0

Lore
»Religion: Lore of Caiyah
»Hunting: How to Track By Scent

Possessions

Heirloom
Heirloom: Cyrais' Opal Ring

ImageLorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Clothing
Image Item Use
Info Info Info

Misc
Image Item Use
Info Info Info

Ledger
Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM

Historical Ledger :
Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM

*All purchase in season prior to current are put here.

Calendar
- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69
70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79
80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
90 91 92 - - - - - - -

Thread List

516 Spring
Thread Date Status
-- -- --

515 Winter
Thread Date Status
-- -- --

515 Fall
Thread Date Status
-- -- --

Historical
Thread Date Status
Pale Waters Chill The Soul Winter, 513 AV Unfinished
Help Wanted Fall, 513 AV Unfinished
Firenze
Food, or Friend?

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Firenze on February 5th, 2016, 10:11 pm

Couldn't help myself. I had this little beauty just sitting in my photo folders. Hope it suits you Wik.

Code: Select all
[style=width:470px; background-color: #000000; border-radius: 30px 0px 30px 30px; margin:auto; color: #EBE7DF; padding: 10px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left:20px;][right][img]http://i.imgur.com/x1cXWns.png[/img][/right]
[googlefont=Bitter]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.[/googlefont][/style]
Firenze
Food, or Friend?

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Elysium on February 5th, 2016, 10:57 pm

PC Name: Elysium!
Quotes/other words you want included: Any!
Mood or theme of the piece: Stars, Ethaefal, anything beautiful or picturesque.
Colors: You pick!

So in light of my dearth of size appropriate box codes (images should be no larger than 500x700!) I was wondering if you might whip me up one or two in the interim?? Feel free to go nuts. THANK YOU FIRE! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Elysium
Never venture, never win.

Words: 519270
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2012, 9:49 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Artist (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

PreviousNext