OOC Info [Riverfall] Take The Plunge!

This thread is Riverfall's OOC Chatter thread. Feel free to post anything here you want. We're open to discussions, questions, fun images, anything at all is fair game.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

Moderator: Gossamer

[Riverfall] Take The Plunge!

Postby Gossamer on July 17th, 2017, 10:51 pm

I'm so over this Character Registry. This might be the last season you have to fill one out... especially since I saw a ton of code errors in everyone's posts. Even after editing 19 of them, I couldn't chase out the problem. So after two hours... yet again more wasted time... I just deleted the whole thread in frustration and reposted it. Feel free to fill it out again or at least make a shout out that you are alive. This time I'll let you talk about anything you want in the char registry so long as you post there. Don't use code. Please for the love of all things sane.

Thank you.
Image]
"There's a place that I go that nobody knows where the rivers flow.
And I call it home. And there's no more lies. And the darkness is light. And nobody cries. There's only butterflies."

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideRiverfallSyka
Special ProjectsCyphrus Coordination
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 4777212
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Thread (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
Thunderspork (1)

Postby Aliana Hilt Terras on July 18th, 2017, 2:51 pm

I'm still alive!
Languages:

Isur

Common

Vani
Aliana Hilt Terras
Laziness is useless to all involved

Words: 54533
Joined roleplay: June 1st, 2016, 7:16 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Kavala on July 23rd, 2017, 11:21 pm

I had a quick question.

Kavala is interested in purchasing The Sapphire Star in Riverfall. It's a ladies club. This would be a place for women to gather only and would serve light snacks, wine, all kinds of beverages and have entertainment geared towards females. It could be a gathering place for a potential book club, crafting parties, and perhaps even guest lecturers and somewhat more adult type entertainment.

If she does this she doesn't have time to manage it or even run it. She just wants to fund it as a silent patron. Is anyone interested in a business like this and would be willing to run it as a general manager? You'd have to deal with women, preferably be a woman, and be around for any entertainment. This might even evolve into a brothel. We'll see where the cards fall.

If anyone is interested pm me. The location is underused and the ladies of RF could use a nice ladies hangout to be at in regards to socializing away from the boys.
The Sanctuary The Sanctuary Forum Riverfall The Cytali
Reverie Isle Wolf Creek Training Course
Please Note:
  • This pc is maxed out in Animal Husbandry, Medicine, Observation, Rhetoric, and Socialization.
  • Kavala a Master Teacher. Students she is teaching in thread can earn more than the maxium 5 XP per thread.
  • This pc has a Konti Gift of Animal Empathy. She has a superpower from a Riverfall city event that allows animals of all sorts and Kelvics (in kelvic form) to speak clear understandable Common around her.
  • Kavala is a Konti but was raised in the Drykas culture so her accent is entirely Pavi though she can speak Common, Pavi, and Tukant well. She's only conversational in Kontinese.
Kavala
I am more than the sum of my parts.

Words: 3290109
Joined roleplay: October 25th, 2009, 1:46 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 19
Featured Thread (1) Trailblazer (2)
Overlored (1) Master Merchant (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Previous