OOC Info [Riverfall] Take The Plunge!

This thread is Riverfall's OOC Chatter thread. Feel free to post anything here you want. We're open to discussions, questions, fun images, anything at all is fair game.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

Moderator: Gossamer

[Riverfall] Take The Plunge!

Postby Gossamer on July 17th, 2017, 10:51 pm

I'm so over this Character Registry. This might be the last season you have to fill one out... especially since I saw a ton of code errors in everyone's posts. Even after editing 19 of them, I couldn't chase out the problem. So after two hours... yet again more wasted time... I just deleted the whole thread in frustration and reposted it. Feel free to fill it out again or at least make a shout out that you are alive. This time I'll let you talk about anything you want in the char registry so long as you post there. Don't use code. Please for the love of all things sane.

Thank you.
Image]
"There's a place that I go that nobody knows where the rivers flow.
And I call it home. And there's no more lies. And the darkness is light. And nobody cries. There's only butterflies."

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideRiverfallSyka
Special ProjectsCyphrus Coordination
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 4754599
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 9