OOC Info [Riverfall] Take The Plunge!

This thread is Riverfall's OOC Chatter thread. Feel free to post anything here you want. We're open to discussions, questions, fun images, anything at all is fair game.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

[Riverfall] Take The Plunge!

Postby Aliana Hilt Terras on June 4th, 2017, 10:10 pm

I understand it and cant wait to use it!
Languages:

Isur

Common

Vani
Aliana Hilt Terras
Laziness is useless to all involved

Words: 67565
Joined roleplay: June 1st, 2016, 7:16 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Salara Kel'Halavath on June 5th, 2017, 1:50 am

I can work with several of them Goss. Definitely a challenge!
Salara Kel'Halavath
What would She do?

Words: 225508
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2016, 8:26 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Fallon on June 5th, 2017, 5:57 am

I've understood it. I have several ideas already going about in my head in regards to the events, I'll probably start them this week as PM to Join or Open threads once I'm happy with the premise.

For those who want to discuss them or want to get involved, drop me a message and we'll plot. ;)
FALLON
Fallon | Coffee Codes | Skill Images

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Words: 2242110
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2013, 4:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Kamilla on June 5th, 2017, 7:52 am

Kamilla Circe Gordon
Understood and very much looking forward to this season. I intend to participate in as many of the events as possible.
Kamilla
Magical Mistress

Words: 592212
Joined roleplay: November 16th, 2014, 5:52 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Syka Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Soikka on June 9th, 2017, 9:33 pm

Hey everyone!

Soikka will be arriving in Riverfall on the 12th of Summer, ready and raring to go! I'm eager to start posting as I am quite a new player on the forum -- please don't be hesitant to PM me if you have any ideas for threads~

In response to the new event going on in Riverfall, I look forward in participating in the event threads as well :D
Common | Pavi
Soikka
Soulsearcher

Words: 11161
Joined roleplay: June 5th, 2017, 9:24 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Robinson Gilli on June 10th, 2017, 6:47 pm

Hey everyone, this is Robin here and I'm hoping to get some RP done. I feel nervous but nonetheless excited to RP with you all.
Languages spoken:

Common=fluent, Fratava=basic, Pavi=poor

"Is not that I dun wanna talk, is jus' that I'm not good at it"
Robinson Gilli
Merc Dog

Words: 88416
Joined roleplay: August 31st, 2014, 7:43 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Fallon on June 12th, 2017, 7:53 am

Good day Riverfall-Ians(?)

I don't know about you all, but I'd quite like to work through some of the city events during Fallon's time here. I've already thrown up one event for those interested in the Sakel, but there are many more to look into! As such, if any of you are interested in some in particular then please, let us discuss and get a plot going.

Fancy dealing with a Sakel monster causing havoc in a market place? Or perhaps you were framed for a crime you did not commit and have to prove your innocence to the investigators of Riverfall? Or maybe you want to reach into the past and drag forth something you wish was long forgotten, that rival you obtained on that moonlit night or the one off love interest you're fairly certain you left in another port? The possibilities are endless!

Conversely, if you require a sound board or wish to explore things beyond the Sakel then do drop me a message. Want to up those combat skills? No problem. A light social thread to get a contact? Of course! Some more hands on teaching of other skills? Step right up.

I'm open to what you need, so please don't hesitate!
FALLON
Fallon | Coffee Codes | Skill Images

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Words: 2242110
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2013, 4:24 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Aladari Coolwater on June 14th, 2017, 4:39 am

Hello, hello, all!
Aladari will be arriving in Riverfall on approximately the 55th (with Balian), and will then be taking up at least temporary residence.

That being said, I would love to participate in some of the Sakel theme plots for the season. Aladari has plenty of emotions she's gotten used to drowning in alcohol and gambling, so this should be fun for me. :D

I've got a few old threads I'm working on finishing, but everything will be caught up by mid-month, so I'll be able to give my full attention to my fellow Riverfall residents. Go ahead and contact me now if you have any ideas. I'm always open to planning.
"The sea always filled her with longing, though for what she was never sure."
- Cornelia Funke
Aladari Coolwater
Rock the boat.

Words: 267621
Joined roleplay: March 8th, 2016, 3:26 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Martini Elwood on June 17th, 2017, 1:55 pm

Hello all!

I've just returned from a long Hiatus and decided to start with a new character. I can't wait to thread with some of you, in fact, feel free to pm if you want to plot with me!
3/3 Threads
If you are grading a thread I participated in I'd love feedback or improvement notes on the writing itself <3
Martini Elwood
Painting away Anguish

Words: 133955
Joined roleplay: June 16th, 2017, 2:19 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1)

Postby Gossamer on June 17th, 2017, 4:08 pm

Hi Rivarians!

I have the wage, job, etc request thread caught up. I also updated the labor aid office to reflect you have a thread to request wages and jobs in now that is more OOC than IC. Make sure you know where you want to work and let me know in that thread when you make your requests. I should have all the PMs for RF caught up too. If anyone needs anything or has any questions, just shoot them to me in a PM or ask here!

Goss

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)

PreviousNext