Completed New Year's Party! (Part 2)

Continuation of Sayana's party

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

New Year's Party! (Part 2)

Postby Sayana on February 25th, 2015, 3:43 am

Winter 92, 514 AV - Evening to late evening

Out of Character Announcement:

This thread is a continuation from the first New Year's Party thread. Part 3 can be found here.

Please continue your posts here once the first thread reaches 40 posts (or 39 replies). If someone messes up and does one post extra, it's not a big deal but please carry on here in Part 2.

I realize that posts that are solely out of character are somewhat frowned upon, but due to the large number of people participating in this thread (and the desire to keep these threads manageable for graders), I wanted to make everything very clear.

New players to the thread are still welcome to join (as long as you join before the season ends on March 1st). Please refer to the party rules outlined in the first thread. Players that were in the first thread are assumed to be able to post in this one.

And partway through this thread Sayana will announce the new year with a toast and we'll dish out the ham.

Thanks everybody
Last edited by Sayana on March 24th, 2015, 7:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Words: 1543550
Joined roleplay: September 22nd, 2014, 12:38 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Syliras Seasonal Challenge (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Alexander Ross on February 25th, 2015, 8:16 pm

Alexander Ross

Alex sighed and leaned against the wall, fairly close to the doorway. It seemed that he would not be noticed just yet, which was completely fine by him. He was thankful he didn't have to go through the painful ordeal of blushing at a large crowd inviting him in. Of course, at the same time he felt a bit left out, considering his presence had barely been acknowledged by anyone, save for one man who looked just as awkward as he felt. Then again, it was a fair-sized group of ten other people, so he didn't expect anyone to focus all of their attention on him.

He stepped aside as a large dog trotted past him into the doorway. At first the boy thought it was a stray that had wandered in, lured by the inviting scent of ham, but at second glance he noticed a tiny creature, obviously a Pycon due to the clay-like texture of it's skin, riding on it's back. And by the way it yelled out and immediately began to socialize with the group, he could tell that she was excited to be there.

It wasn't long after the Pycon arrived that another newcomer suddenly followed in after, stopping in the doorway. One glance at his grey fur and wings told Alex that the new arrival was a Zith. Out of reflex, he grasped the hilt of his longsword, not knowing what to think. His stepfather had told him about the Zith and how they hunt humans for both food and slavery. It was when the Zith laughed at the Pycons voice and her pronunciation of the word "party" that Alex relaxed a bit, folding his arms at his chest and releasing a deep, heavy sigh. He really needed to keep his paranoia from getting the best of him...
Last edited by Alexander Ross on February 25th, 2015, 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I've never failed anyone, because there isn't anyone in my life who I can make proud."
Alexander Ross
Tell me, how does the end of my blade taste?

Words: 109201
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Orin Fenix on February 25th, 2015, 8:34 pm

Orin Fenix
Food Equals Love

The newest arrival did, indeed, appear to be a living individual, and not just a figment of Orin’s imagination, as confirmed by Jeremy. Albeit one that rode a dog. Orin had been planning to reply to Jeremy, but he was speechless at the image of what he could only describe as a clay statue riding a dog. The dog, named Patcha seemed nice, at least. Orin thought it was just about the strangest sight he had ever seen in his entire life. This, Nivel, or whatever its name was, seemed friendly enough. Orin couldn’t determine exactly what gender Nivel was—heck, he couldn’t figure out what race Nivel was—but Nivel’s voice seemed feminine so Orin figured he would call her a girl until proven otherwise.

Orin was shocked when Patcha and Nivel trotted over to them. Perhaps the pointing had gone a little far and attracted attention. ”W-well Nivel, I think that’s your name, one can do a lot of different activities at a party, like, like, like singing or dancing or just chatting it’s really up to you and the host, or hostess as the case may be, and the type of party it is. Generally no fighting though, fights are not good at a party, although they do tend to happen, usually later though.” Orin was well aware that he was babbling, but he couldn’t seem to stop himself. This party had just gone beyond his threshold for normalcy.

Nivel slipped off Patcha’s back in search of food and drink. Orin was too slow in responding, although he did shout after the fleeing figure ”I’m sorry, there’s no clay or tea, I didn’t know you were coming, or well, that clay was even edible, so I didn’t bring any but maybe I could run out and grab something?” Orin rubbed his eyes, still not entirely sure he had a handle on the situation. This party seemed to be moving very quickly and for someone who wasn’t good with people at the best of times, it was getting more than a bit overwhelming. When he felt his heart settle into a more normal pace, he turned back to the group and managed a weak grin. ”I don’t think she heard me.”

Orin knelt down to give Patcha the attention she deserved. Holding out a hand for her to sniff, Orin smiled for real. Maybe he should get a pet. It might help alleviate his loneliness. Of course, his past experience with animals had not been stellar, but maybe it would be different with an actual pet instead of something kept for burden or food. Of course, if the animal ended up hating him, he had plenty of experience with that too, and it wasn’t like he had to keep it this time.

Patcha submitted to Orin’s ministrations but she seemed far more interested in Jeremy. Jokingly, Orin said, ”Even the dog doesn’t want to spend time with me! Oh well, at least you’ve made a new friend. I have already been replaced.” It was the first time he’d dared to exercise his sense of humor in too long a time, and it felt good to be able to casually crack a joke.

Standing up and brushing nonexistent dust off his knees, a sound by the door brought his attention to it. Orin’s surprises apparently weren’t done for the night and he suddenly wished he had left the party sooner. Because, standing there framed in the doorway, was what Orin could only describe as a monster.

Standing taller than Orin, it was covered with dark grey and black fur with long black hair too match, had both fangs and claws, red-rimmed pupils, and what appeared to be a set of furled wings on its back. Orin almost panicked before he realized it was Treachery. That didn't help much, since Orin was more than a bit terrified of the Zith. Orin was afraid the bestial exterior had to have a matching interior. But Treachery was reasonably safe to be around, even if Orin was unused to seeing him around large crowds. Besides, half the people at this party were perfectly capable of defending themselves if something bad did happen. While Orin might not be the most skilled in that arena, Aren definitely was, and as a squire, Garland probably was no slouch either. Then, suddenly, the figure spoke and Orin’s jaw dropped.

Out of the corner of his eye, Orin saw movement. The brown haired man Orin had spotted earlier put his hand on his sword. Clearly he felt as frightened as Orin did. Orin failed to notice Nivel’s return, so her voice piping up from the floor was a complete shock. It managed to knock him out of the spell he seemed held in. Apparently these two strange beings knew each other. Relaxing at least a degree, Orin took it upon himself to help diffuse any possible tension, since he couldn’t seem to find Sayana anywhere.

Walking to the door, Orin held out his hand to the winged man, though it took all his courage to do so. ”C-come in. The more the m-merrier I say! The name’s Orin and you are welcome, as is anyone else.” Turning his head to the man with the longsword Orin spoke to him as well. ”Why don’t you join us as well? We’re all friends here right, I mean, we’re all here to party, or, partee I guess if you liked that better, but it’s no fun if you don’t mingle.” Orin laughed, although it was mostly nervous energy. He never imagined himself in the capacity of peacekeeper, but having almost caused an altercation earlier, he felt especially sensitive to the possibility of another one.
Last edited by Orin Fenix on February 26th, 2015, 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Orin Fenix
Almost Iron But Actually Master Chef

Words: 1186489
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2015, 12:06 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1)

Postby Sayana on February 25th, 2015, 9:12 pm

As Sayana finished explaining it all to Garland, April suddenly appeared at the squire’s side. What had meant to have been a private talk was now intruded upon. As the Eypharian frowned at the unintended company, the Svefra happily gave her opinion on the matter.

“I mean, when I found out I was pregnant…”

“Shhh!” Sayana hushed irritably as she made an attempted wack at April’s leg. But the next moment confusion and surprise flooded her face. “Wait what? You’re pregnant April? Since when? When did you find out?”

“I guess that answers how our relationship is going... It has been... going well... really well...”

“Oh that’s wonderful Garland!” Sayana answered jubilantly and gave him a big kiss on the cheek. Then looking at his girlfriend, or wife, or whatever she was now Sayana said, “He’s a keeper. He’s most definitely a keeper April. And I can’t wait to see you blossom. There are some really good healers at the Soothing Waters too.”

“So take a chance. Have fun. If things don't work out then, hey, you tried, right?”
“It's true, you should just tell him if you love him, and if he loves you back, he will be fine with it.”

“I-- I'll see,” Sayana responded still a bit hesitantly. “But congratulations April!” She tried to steer the focus back on the Svefra to avoid answering any more questions. She still wasn’t sure what she was so anxious about. Was it the commitment? Was it the fact that Aren wasn’t an Eypharian? Was it the idea of being stuck with one person forever? She only vaguely listened to the rest of the squire’s advice. But she was still glad to have talked to someone about it. It had been knawing on her for several days now.

Another knock on the door provided her the opportunity to escape. “I should go get that, thanks for talking with me,” the Eypharian said hastily with a wave to Garland and his girl. As she weaved through the busy apartment she was momentarily surprised by the presence of… what’s his name? Oh right, Holland. Nevertheless, she carried on to the door to greet the newcomer.

“Hello hello, welcome!” Sayana with an over the top bow. Perhaps the wine was starting to get to her, yet she had hardly had a single glass. She was a little late but she had at least made it to him. “Yes, this is the party. There’s food and drink at the back.” She made to catch one of his hands in her mid hand to guide him towards the back. “We might be running low on cheese bread but there’s still some delicious fish.” She paused a moment realizing that she had hardly seen anyone eating the fish fillets that Orin had prepared.

“Don’t forget to have some of the fish everyone! I’d hate it to go to waste!” She shouted above the din of the party. “And my name’s Sayana,” she introduced to Alex in a more normal tone.

But in the next moment there was a patter of paws and a bright cheery voice called out. “I’m Nivel and this is Patcha and we’re here for the PAR teeee!!”

Now there was a voice she recognized. As Sayana peered around the people she couldn’t quite see the little clay figure and was momentarily torn about being rude to her new guest and leaving him be. But shortly the little figure found her way to the Eypharian and skipped up to the table before pulling herself up.

“Nivel! Nivel Nivel Nivel!” Sayana said in delight at the little pycon as it found a mostly empty cup. “WHAT is this Stuff, it feels MAAAgical!” “You silly little thing, you’re supposed to drink in it, not swim in it,” Sayana said with a laugh as she reached for the pycon. “How do you feel like dancing again?” She said grinning. With one of her high hands she scooped up the wet and rather sticky pycon. “Acrobatics, yes?” Without even waiting for an answer the Eypharian tossed the little figure high into the air and caught her carefully in her other hand. She was about to do another throw when the pycon shouted out a name and Sayana looked over to see who it was.

What?? No no… Why the PETCH had the Zith come here? In her moment of complete surprise and confusion the Eypharian forgot about the pycon in her hand let her fall to the table, fortunately not too far.

“YOU! Get out of my petching house!” Sayana yelled at the top of her lungs at the Zith who had intruded upon her home.

OOCSorry Alex for awkwardly including you. I was writing it and then realized you and Orin had posted while I was writing. Maybe assume that Sayana's interaction with him came before Orin's interaction?
AlsoPlease don't kill the fuzzy zith
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Words: 1543550
Joined roleplay: September 22nd, 2014, 12:38 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Syliras Seasonal Challenge (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Alexander Ross on February 25th, 2015, 10:56 pm

Alexander Ross

When the man offered for Alex to come inside, he smiled politely and nodded. "Thank you, sir." He said. He could tell that the other male also seemed a bit awkward around other people. Well, at least there was one person here he could relate to. He might strike up a conversation with him later on. That is, if their conversation could contain more than awkward pauses and bland topics.

It was when the party's host, Sayana, introduced herself that Alex was taken completely off guard. Never before had he seen a being with four... no, six arms. He remembered his stepfather mentioning something about them, but the boy couldn't remember. The only thing that really signaled his surprise was a single blink. Of course, he didn't want to seem rude.

"Hello!" He said, doing his best to sound cheerful. "My name is Alexander Ross. You can just call me 'Alex' or 'Ross' if you'd like. I'm sure that saying 'Alexander' every time." He chuckled lightly. "Well, thank you very much for having me. This does seem like a lovely party."

He extended his hand to offer a handshake, but quickly jerked back when Sayana suddenly turned away and exploded at the Zith, swearing like a sailor. He had no idea what the history was like between the two, but it didn't take a genius to figure out that she was displeased at his presence.

Alex took a few steps back. Hostile confrontations weren't necessarily his strong point... ironic to think considering his rank as a squire. Perhaps the Zith had wronged her in the past, and was only here to make trouble? The boy couldn't be sure, but his right hand firmly grasped at the hilt of his weapon, ready to take action at a moments notice. If a fight broke out, it wouldn't be very pretty, considering what Zith were capable of. Not only that, but he was sure that the other had much more experience than him.
"I've never failed anyone, because there isn't anyone in my life who I can make proud."
Alexander Ross
Tell me, how does the end of my blade taste?

Words: 109201
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Phaylix Whitevine on February 25th, 2015, 11:24 pm

Phaylix was rather put off at the young, flaming haired woman's complete indifference to his introduction. But, that wasn't the matter. He needed to make nice with those around him. He would come back to, April, was it? He stood to leave, but first heard Miss Sayana say something. He only heard something about becoming a mother.

Aww. She's becoming a mom. Phaylix smiled deftly at this. He barely knew the hostess, but he was happy she was happy. He didn't think much of it, although his natural curiousness itched painfully.

He looked around the room at the newcomers. There were so many possibilities for a new friend. The caterer, the plastic-like man. But, there was the most flamboyant that caught his eye, the ine who'd been the center of the caterer's rage.

Phaylix walked up to the Akalak man, the one who'd oh-so passionately smooched Sayana's exposed neck.

"Hello. Nice party, isn't it? I'm Phaylix."

[OOC: Sorry for the short post! In a rush!]
MADNESS Is Hereditary

COMMON | VANI | SYMENOS | Thoughts
Phaylix Whitevine
MADNESS Is Hereditary

Words: 32937
Joined roleplay: December 26th, 2014, 4:46 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Holland Rolandus on February 26th, 2015, 2:26 am

"Why of course I followed you here, Claudia. The moment I heard news of you coming here I rose to the occasion. I decided that I would come and see your beautiful face again. I couldn't help myself I had to arrive immediately. I'm just here to enjoy your company. After all, what man would want to miss an opportunity to see a woman like you? After all, your beautiful eyes are so lovely and emerald in color; that they could put the brightest star to shame. Your smile alone is so beautiful that it could bring a man to his knees. Your personality, is so elegant that you could make a mans heart sing.. Just as you do to my own, Claudia. You are the bright Sun, Which guides me upon the path upon which I walk." Spoke the male in a rather soft and incredibly calm tone whilst looking her in the eyes.. Without even ever once looking away, or diverting his gaze from her. His tone of voice was very well audible, and yet soft simultaneously. His words were meaningful, incredibly meaningful and anyone with eyes could see that they were passionate. His words were practically lyrical and meaningful. They were almost poetic, and they were so vivid. The words Holland spoke gave off some sort of imagery all on their own.

Although now he knew that his words were sure to draw the attention of the others. That mattered very little in his mind though; Due to the fact that he meant each and every word of it. He cared not about the other people being present, he simply had a habit of expressing himself at any given time. He was incredibly blunt, and practically overly blunt. He doesn't bother saying words that he doesn't mean. That was simply due to the fact that in his childhood he was often taught never to lie. To always be truthful unless your life was indeed at risk. That was the only time it was actually alright to lie at all in any case. He wouldn't ever lie to her; Due to the fact that his infatuation with her over the past several days only grew. It'd grown so much that each and every time he so much as got near her his heart hammered away at his chest cavity.

A practical ocean of emotions ran through his mind presently. He was no longer just anxious, but he was nervous and yet he managed to hide that fact. He'd hidden his inability to be social. He'd done it all for her; Willingly and he was surely going to make more sacrifices for her later. Why wouldn't he wish to make them now ,and get it over with? Although he'd been drowning in his emotions; He managed to maintain his calm demeanor for now. Attempting to control his breathing; As that would surely reveal how nervous he truly is being around the multitude of people.

"For now I suppose I'll only take a small portion of food.. I am not a man who wishes to gorge himself with food. All of my time here is to be dedicated to you, Claudia. " Spoke Holland once more, in response to the woman as she spoke.
Last edited by Holland Rolandus on February 26th, 2015, 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Holland Rolandus
The Wandering Sellsword

Words: 150335
Joined roleplay: February 8th, 2015, 6:29 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Aren on February 26th, 2015, 3:28 am

Aren was busy sipping on his ale and trying not to butt into Sayana's business, but she was practically the only person he actually knew at this here shindig. The only other individual he had some familiarity with was Orin, and he was off being awkward somewhere, and actually looking at him trying to mingle very nearly caused the Akalak physical pain.

The azure warrior was in the midst of suppressing a laugh after having shot the out-of-place looking cook a glance, when another young man approached him. He was very polite, introducing himself without delay, but just then Aren heard Sayana's voice. She was screaming loud enough to dwarf the din of the party, and his attention immediately shifted to her.

Placing a hand on his new acquaintance's shoulder for a brief moment, the Akalak's eyes scanned his surroundings until he located the Eypharian in question, "Well Phaylix, I think it's about to get a lot more interesting than anybody bargained for." Aren muttered, flashing the young man a worried look before he headed off in Sayana's direction.

The first thing he did as he approached the shouting host of the party was make sure to come at her from an angle. Aren didn't want to make that same mistake a third time and his intent was to ascertain the situation and calm Sayana down, not cause any further agitation by doing something which might have a distressing effect on her. Taking her hand his his, the concerned party-goer gave it a gentle squeeze, hoping the tactile contact would act as an anchor for her emotions, "What's wrong?" He asked, as his gaze followed her eyes until it arrived at the source of her outburst.

As Aren's eyes scanned the features of the creature that had provoked Sayana's ire, his Akalak blood practically lit his veins on fire. He couldn't really help it, though, his people killed these things on principle, including the women. Everything he had ever heard was that they were vicious and cruel, killing and raping as they saw fit. Those who were fortunate enough to survive often ended up as slaves, or worse, dinner. If even half the stories were true, they were little better than rabid beasts, made all the more dangerous by possessing intelligence on par with any man.

Fortunately, Aren was not very much like his fellow Akalaks; at least, he tried not to be. He didn't always agree with the way they saw things, and thus was not inclined to let his cultural upbringing lead him to a hasty conclusion. Sayana's attitude to this new arrival, however, was threatening to overcome any sense of reason his open minded nature was providing.

"I don't think the lady of the house appreciates your presence here, friend." Aren stated, as his free hand hid itself from view behind the Akalak's torso. He noticed that others had reacted to the altercation by placing their hands on the hilts of their weapons, and he wasn't inclined to see the Eypharian's party turn into a bloodbath. Sayana wanted this guy out, not dead, he suspected; her reaction would likely otherwise have been significantly less measured.

Nodding his head towards the door, the blue skinned giant towering above the heads of everyone in the room attempted to convey to the stranger that Sayana's shout hadn't been a request, to be obeyed or ignored at his leisure. It would have been best for all involved, Aren figured, if this most recent arrival heeded his words and turned right around without a moment's hesitation.
Aren
By Wysar's blue balls!

Words: 434994
Joined roleplay: May 28th, 2010, 6:44 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Nivel on February 26th, 2015, 7:14 am

Oocto whom ever grades this: I have given Sayana permission to throw Nivel around.

“SAYANA!!!” Nivel screamed while clapping her tiny hands rapidly in excitement. “I’m so glad I fiiiiinally get to see you again…Its been ages” Nivel wasn’t a subtle creature by any means but the strange fluid she was emerged in was making her more boisterous than usual. “If they didn’t want me to swim in it they shouldn’t have made the cup so big” Nivel joked with an accompanied comical shrug of the shoulders.

“I-would-LOVE-to!” Nivel’s reply to the multi armed hostess request for a dance, was like a joyful song. The pycon loved the way Sayana danced with her, Some pycons were against being juggled around by tall folk but not Nivel. The squire had wings for a reason, she wanted to soar in the sky like a bird of bat more than anything. Sadly her wings were merely for decoration and didn’t so much as help her glide let alone fly. Nivel only had time to nod at Sayana’s second inquiry about Acrobatics before she was hurled into the air.

She timed a thrust of her legs and tails in order to do a mid air flip during which she saw treachery and greeted him before free falling back into one of sayana’s many nimble hands. Nivel felt a little queazy but was still ready to be thrown again and hopefully pull off a more a more dynamic stunt. What happened however was that Sayana dropped Nivel and began yelling at her furry friend. Nivel pulled herself up and witnessed many alarmed glares at Treachery and even a few people clutching there swords. A blue tall folk had held Sayana and reiterated that her fellow squire was not welcome at this party. Nivel scowled at the both of them but it didn't really show on her emotionless clay face.

“Why are you all being so rude!” Nivel cried out in disgust “Tretchie is my friend and if he isn’t allowed here then I’m leaving too!” The pycons ears flared out and her tails straitened into spears to show her anger. Nivel might have played the peace keeper better but the touch of alcohol affecting her nexus was making her far less reasonable than she really should have been.

Nivel
The Pint-Sized Mage

Words: 461307
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Claudia Blackwood on February 26th, 2015, 7:38 am

Claudia punched Holland in the shoulders in a mixture of annoyance and embarrassment as he went about singing her praises yet again. She didn't like it when he did that. While it was nice to hear it, he tended to do this whenever they meet each other, and now even in public with a group of people, he did it as well, and it was starting to really piss her off.

As she offered the piece of tasty bread to Holland, he gave an excuse, indicating that he'll only take a small portion of food, and that his time was here was fully dedicated to her. Wonderful, she thought to herself. She had just the thing in mind.

Escaping from his grasp, she moved off to grab some of the remaining pieces of bread, placing them on top of a plate of deliciously cooked fish fillets. In her other hand, she carried haphazardly two tankards freshly-filled with ale.

Carrying them over the the group at the table, she plopped them down on the table rather loudly, sending over a playful smile at Holland. Oh was he in for it tonight. Pulling him over to a seat by the scruff of his neck, she seated him. "Eat them. All of it." was all she said. Bring over the tankards, she set one right in front of him, and the other at her side. "And this too." She flashed him a bright smile before taking a gulp of ale down.

Turning around, she looked at the the wiry figured dressed in black. He looked familiar. Taking a closer look, she recognised it to be Alex. Alexander Ross himself. Giving him a cheerful wave, and she greeted him wit a "Hey Alex, It's great to see you here too!" What happened next was kind of a interesting spectacle. She saw a dog, who casually walked into the party as if he was an invited guest.

Claudia heard Orin making a comment, asking if he was the only one seeing it, to which she wondered about what he meant. Jeremy answered with a "No, it's not just you." prompting her to squint her eyes, trying to find the source of the curiosity before spotting the little clay figure riding the dog.

What a peculiar sight it was, they seemed to call it a Pycon. She had no clue what a Pycon was until now. Jeremy also seemed to be rather attached to the dog which she found rather amusing. The Pycon then went into a cup of ale, swimming in it. What in the world? She thought to herself.

Her thoughts were broken by a sudden shout. Looking around, she saw that it came from the hostess of the party, Sayana. Claudia could feel the tension in the air, increasing by the chime. She could also see Alex with his hand on his hilt. She would probably have done the same, if she had brought her weapon, but for now she was unarmed.

Looking towards the source of the commotion, she saw what looked by a tall creature clad in dark grey and black fur, with both fangs and claws. She was told by the crowd that the creature was a Zith.
Last edited by Claudia Blackwood on April 3rd, 2015, 9:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Claudia Blackwood
Wannabe Badarse Mercenary

Words: 121640
Joined roleplay: February 11th, 2015, 1:42 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Next