Completed New Year's Party! (Part 2)

Continuation of Sayana's party

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

New Year's Party! (Part 2)

Postby Holland Rolandus on February 28th, 2015, 8:31 am

Image Chance nothing, gain nothing.

He began to grow more and more impatient by the moment. He could wait no more, and he refused to wait even another moment. Although he began to doubt himself, and regardless of that fact he would still pursue it. To be graced by the woman with a kiss would be amazing. Although he knew that; he would have to be the one to make the first move in order for her to even do anything. So, without him making the move she surely wouldn't either. He proceeds to stand erect with the woman, watching her being odd and eating. He decides upon disrupting her mid swallow; and suddenly but gently he grasps hold of both Claudias digits simultaneously. Before turning her toward himself, and looking her in the eyes. Not even blinking; Not even moving his gaze away from her own. He suddenly in a single swift motion leans forward ; whilst his torso faces her own.

A mesh of warmth, softness, tenderness and ecstasy flushes throughout his entire being. The pairs lips have met in a kiss; Hollands first to have been exact. The hairs on the back of his nape stood up, finally all of the anxiety and tension would be released. As he'd finally gotten what he'd wanted for quite a long time; Although it was short lived. He'd drawn back his cranial structure from her own. This time his visage only grew to become slightly flushed over with a subtle tint of crimson. As he'd only now realized what he had done; The question now was would he regret it? Would she retaliate and react in a way that he hadn't accounted for? The questions were soon to be answered, and hopefully she didn't smack him across the face for it. He thought of this to have been the only way to express himself to the woman.

Hopefully she would immediately pick up what he tried communicating to her. Although it was unlikely that she would quite understand how passionate he felt. His heart hammered away beneath his chest cavity, as he grew more and more increasingly nervous. Before his gaze meets her own eyes once again. He parts his lips and speaks to her. With his hands still holding her own; Whilst his hands trembled due to how nervous he was.

"Claudia I, I've been meaning to tell you this for quite some time. I am simply going to let you know about the fact that I am infatuated with you. It's why I cannot help myself and all that I can do when I am around you is speak highly of you. I think so highly of you that it is absolutely incredible, and at the sight of you my heart reels in your honor. My hands tremble as they hold your own; I am far far more nervous then I appear to be on the surface, and I hope.. For hope is all that I have that you will accept me as yours. What do you say?"
Holland Rolandus
The Wandering Sellsword

Words: 150335
Joined roleplay: February 8th, 2015, 6:29 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Orin Fenix on February 28th, 2015, 11:25 am

Orin Fenix
Food Equals Love

Orin’s ability to sneak obviously needed some work, since it appeared as if half the party followed him to watch the drama unfolding in the corridor. Giving one glance at the door, which seemed odd somehow although Orin couldn't place it, Orin muttered, ”Maybe Sayana should have someone look at those hinges.” Of course that was completely unimportant compared to the sight of Aren with a ball of energy floating above his palm. The blue giant looked like he had been leaning against the door so he was now in an awkward half stumble as he tried to regain his balance.

Apparently, what appeared to be half the party guests were members of the Syliran Order, as they all sprang either to Treachery’s defense or went to condemn Aren for manhandling a member of the knighthood. Nivel had managed to get outside before Orin somehow, and she looked as if she had morphed into a more terrifying form. She was standing in the hallway ready to attack. April was directly behind Orin. As far as Orin could tell, she was stinking drunk. Alex had disregarded Orin’s plea for help and was instead standing by the doorway with his hand on his sword. And an honest to gods knight was there, his words calm but his manner threatening. Someone needed to do something about this situation, and fast.

Luckily, Garland managed to provide a more than suitable distraction and Orin whirled to watch him. At first Orin was simply glad his friend wasn’t upset about the incident with the wine. Then his mind caught up with Garland’s word. Sayana was…pregnant? As was April? Then, Aren spoke, appearing truly shocked, all thoughts of the Zith forgotten. Apparently, he hadn’t known about this beforehand. While it seemed quite odd that Sayana hadn’t told him, Orin was simply happy Treachery was forgotten for an instant. Of course, he was also ecstatic that there would be two new souls in the world. Suddenly, a crazy plan sprang into Orin’s mind and he hastened to implement it.

Orin cheered. Although he was terrified of the thought of everyone’s attention on him, at least it was better that then a fight breaking out. ”That’s simply wonderful news, I think everyone would agree with me right, I mean, not just one, but two babies in the new year?” Orin waited for the chorus of agreements he hoped would come. ”I think this calls for another toast and some serious celebration, wouldn’t you all say, I mean, a birth announcement and a new years party all rolled into one, I would say that we have been way too tame so far! So, let’s go congratulate the mothers and fathers and show them how we feel about this news.” Seeing Holland grab Claudia and kiss her, Orin couldn’t help but let out his nervous energy in a laugh. ”And from the looks of things, we might have another baby on the way soon,” gesturing at Holland and Claudia so everyone knew what Orin was referring to. Seeing a man standing with a cloak in his hands, Orin called to him, ”I think you’re supposed to have a drink, not your cloak. So, go get one!” Moving forward, Orin whispered to April, ”I’m very happy for you, but I think you’ve had enough. Especially with a baby growing in you, you have to protect that little guy.” Plucking the wine from April’s fingers Orin stepped away and moved towards Aren. He felt like he wanted to vomit, he was that scared of speaking in front of his peers. This was the most he’d ever been tempted to drink before. Maybe it would help take the edge off of his terror.

Handing him the mug, Orin grinned. He was relieved everything seemed to be working out without bloodshed. ”Here, take this. I think you’ll need it far more than I would. I know we haven’t always necessarily seen eye to eye, but this is wonderful news for you and her, and in the spirit of the new year and in honor of your child, I’d like to apologize for any wrongdoing I may have intentionally or unintentionally caused you in the past, for what it’s worth.” Chuckling at the expression on Aren’s face, which Orin could only describe as poleaxed, Orin waved at Sayana. ”You should go talk to her. I imagine you have quite a few things to discuss.”

Leaving Aren to sort everything out in his own time, Orin stood by Treachery. His well of words appeared to be completely used up at this point. He didn’t really know what to say to the creature that had caused such a ruckus, and yet had barely reacted to any of the going ons around him. Orin knew how it felt to be bullied and pushed around and generally abused by everyone around him, and he felt a surprising amount of pity for Treachery. While his appearance might be monstrous, all Orin had seen him do was cower at the sudden onslaught of everyone’s attention. Orin ran a hand through his hair, wondering what he could do to make the poor man feel better. Also, he wanted Treachery out of the way somehow. While Sayana and Aren were probably distracted at this particular moment there was no telling how long they’d stay that way. Finally he blurted out the first thing that sprang to mind, although he tried to keep his voice low and soothing, ”So, Treachery, do you like ham? I mean I could probably sneak you some, nobody’s probably watching it right now and I do know the cook pretty well.” Smiling weakly, Orin met Treachery’s eyes then looked down, embarrassed. Spotting Nivel there, he jumped in surprise. ”Oh Nivel I forgot you were there, goodness you scared me. Would you like anything? We don’t have clay, unfortunately, next time I’ll ensure we have some on hand just for you! Would you like a lift on the way back or something?” Looking around, Orin couldn’t seem to locate Patcha, so he figured offering to help Nivel was only polite.
Last edited by Orin Fenix on February 28th, 2015, 3:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Orin Fenix
Almost Iron But Actually Master Chef

Words: 1186489
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2015, 12:06 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1)

Postby Claudia Blackwood on February 28th, 2015, 2:48 pm

Claudia was happily tipsy eating her slice of roasted ham, which Orin had so graciously served on her plate. Mmm..roasted ham she thought to herself. It was good to finally enjoy the smell of roasting meat that had attracted her to the apartment in the first place.

She was about to stuff yet another piece of meat into her mouth, when all of a sudden, Holland grabbed both of her hands, as he stared deeply into her eyes with his beautiful brown eyes, as he turned her to face him. She looked him confusingly, with a blur look on her face. Just as she was about ask him what was going on, he leaned forward in a swift and confident move, planting his lips onto hers, locking them together.

She was taken aback by the sudden action of passion. She certainly wasn't expecting anything of that sort. Claudia had never been kissed before by anyone other than her parents, and that came to her as somewhat of a shock and a total surprise. But she wouldn't lie, it felt good.

Claudia could feel a sense of warmth entering her body, something she had not yet felt before. All she felt, was the tenderness of his action and the softness that accompanied it. She closed her eyes, as her emotions took over control of the moment. He then stopped, just as quickly as it happened, parting his lips from hers and he withdrew, his visage a noticeable shade of crimson. Unknowingly, hers was of a similar shade, as she had indeed blushed upon contact.

Holland then spoke, beginning to confess his feelings for her. He spoke about his attraction to her and why he did the things he did to her. He also said that he was more nervous than she was, which came of as a surprise to her, as he didn't look as nervous as he claimed to be, certainly not more than she was.

He then asked if she would accept him as hers. She had no idea what he meant by that, so she remained silent, in fear of saying something inappropriate.

So caught up in the moment was she, that before she even realised what she was doing, she quickly planted her lips onto his for a quick kiss before withdrawing them, visibly embarrassed. Her visage became a deeper shade of crimson by the chime.

It reached its peak as she realised that they might have been the focus of the attention for that little moment, as she saw Orin pointing at them and laughing as he mentioned about them having a baby on the way. She blushed deeper than she ever knew she could possible, her face as red as a ripe tomato.
Last edited by Claudia Blackwood on April 3rd, 2015, 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Claudia Blackwood
Wannabe Badarse Mercenary

Words: 121640
Joined roleplay: February 11th, 2015, 1:42 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sayana on February 28th, 2015, 3:05 pm

After the tapping and chinking of cups, no one else seemed to be ready with a speech or toast and when Sayana turned she found herself face to face with a newcomer. He was tall with bright blue eyes and a rather formal presence about him.

"I'm afraid I might be a bit late. Still, I'm Ser Lorden. I hope I'm not intruding."

“Ahh! Welcome welcome,” replied in a friendly tone. She raised her cup again as if toasting to the new year and had another sip. “And yes, I am the host. It is… a bit chaotic tonight, but help yourself to food and drink.” She glanced back to where Orin was dishing out the ham and was immensely glad of his help. “It’s never too late to join one of my parties.” When he offered his hand she took it firmly with her mid right and gave it a shake.

However, out of the corner of her eye she saw Aren take the Zith by the neck and shove him out the door. There was a slam and she tensed. The Eypharian knew full well what Aren was capable of and while he had surprised her for not acting sooner, he also had full reason to go after the Zith… and not in a friendly way. There was a muffled shout from her lover behind the door asserting that things would be ‘alright’ yet she highly doubted it. Even though she had wanted the beast to leave the moment it arrived at the party, Sayana had refrained from killing it in her first encounter and didn’t particularly want it dead now. And not at the hands of her lover.

Even as she considered what was to be done, she caught sight of Nivel slipping under the door and several others making their way towards it. Notably it was Orin (although tagged along by April) who was first to pull the door open. There was a momentary stumble as the two guests came into view but it was clear that the Akalak had been aggressively intimidating the zith and for those close enough the pool of res could be seen in his hand. It was then that Alex tried to intervene, challenging Aren to stop lest he be hauled off to the tank. Things just seemed to be escalating and Sayana now regretted not standing by her original decision to kick the zith out.

It was at this point that the man she had been speaking with excused himself. Sayana gave a nod but was momentarily unsure whether he would just make things worse. Thankfully though, he seemed to have a calm head and a sense of authority about him to begin to subdue the conflict.

It was then that Garland felt that it was an opportune time to share some news.

“I actually have something to say. I would like to celebrate the new years, new beginnings and more importantly... New life, I would like to announce that April and Sayana are pregnant! And I'm excited for both of them.”

Sayana first listened curiously and hoped that an interesting speech might finally calm down some of the guests and bring reason to them. However, when he started to elude to new life she was about to go over and smack him or cover is mouth but he had already spilled the secret. She quickly glanced over at Aren to see shock and surprise sweeping over his face.

“Is it true? Are you...? Am I...?”

She momentarily appeared a bit guilty for having not told him sooner but with a deep breath she remembered what April had told her. Strength. Take a chance. What could be more joyful? Sayana’s features softened as the Akalak approached. “Yes I’m pregnant,” she confirmed with a tentative nod. “And you’ll be a father. I just hoped I could have told you in more favourable circumstances.” She looked around at the ruckus of the party but simply chose to approach Aren and take his hand in one of hers.

When Garland came to her asking if he might have a word in private later Sayana gave a slight nod to him. In a calmer and almost tired voice she replied, “Later. But Garland? Could you please take your… friend home? Nivel can join you if she likes. This was just… too much.”

There was a grumble in her stomach and she realized she hadn’t eaten a single thing yet since she had been too busy welcoming people and both creating and subduing the drama of the evening. She gently tugged at Aren’s hand to head towards the food table at the back but then Orin began his celebration speech for the soon to be parents in the room. The Eypharian couldn’t help but smile and was actually quite surprised that the nervous cook dared to speak in front of everyone in such a way. She glanced over at Holland and Claudia at the mention of the two and gave a soft chuckle. It was just as well that Holland had found another girl to his liking.

Orin also took the time to come over to them both and spoke amiably to Aren and gave a second more genuine (and less flustered) apology. Sayana smiled at the Akalak and gave another tug at Aren’s hand. “Yes, come. I’m absolutely starving.”

When she reached the table it was clear that all the bread had been eaten. It was a shame because she had wanted to try one out but at least there was still some fish and a bit of ham left. She served herself some of the fish and portion of ham leaving only a small slice left. “So you’re going to be a father, and I’m going to be a mother,” Sayana said to the Akalak as she started on the food. “It’s going to be a boy, right?”
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Words: 1543550
Joined roleplay: September 22nd, 2014, 12:38 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Syliras Seasonal Challenge (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Lorden Ladis on February 28th, 2015, 6:58 pm

Lorden looked from the Zith to the Akalak who was apparently going to be a father, as the situation began to die off. The knight no longer expected an explanation, nor did he really want one, even if he was petching confused at what had actually happened.

The swordsman simply observed as a nervous, but friendly man suggested they celebrate the new life of the host's baby; Lorden nodded approvingly at the man's actions; the swordsman was just happy he didn't have to do anything rash himself.

It wasn't long before Aren and the hostess began to drift away from the scene of the whole ordeal, Lorden waited a moment before sheepishly following. The unarmored twenty-year old, really didn't feel comfortable tailing the two over to the serving table, but he felt obligated to speak his mind. As the woman began offering hopes for what would assumingly be the couple's future, Lorden interjected himself a bit nervously, as he stepped in front of the odd-looking pair.

"I'm sure you have a lot to talk about... and I'm really sorry to interrupt," the knight attempted to address the two politely. As his voice trailed off, he gulped a bit, before placing a firm hand on the nearby blue male's arm.

"I just wanted to let you know, no one is getting hauled anywhere tonight," as he spoke the knight's morals and eyes drifted, to the Akalak's apparent mate's un-swollen stomach.

"I"m not going to let anyone separate a father from his child; for what I'm not even sure was a fight," as he finished his assurances, the man slowly let his hand fall from the other male's blue bicep; just hoping the Akalak wouldn't rip it from his arm, for whatever reason, before his appendage could fall safely back to his own side.

Lorden looked over to what he didn't know to be an Eypharian, and sighed, running the same hand, that he had just dropped, through his hair, as he wrapped up his words in an apology.

"Congratulations, on your child...," the knight took an apologetic breath, and looked the woman in her deep brown eyes; Lorden tried to make his own blue orbs soften, as kindly as he could.

"Ma'am, I'm sorry my job had to interrupt your party, I didn't plan on it being that way. Sometimes, I guess it's just inconvenient to have a knight around," the young knight let his kindly-toned words trail off in apprehension. He'd see what the two had to say, if asked he'd stay at the party; but he could feel that the energy in the room had already calmed down immensely; there was no real foreseeable need for a peacekeeper. Unfortunately, Lorden didn't foresee the whole thing turning back into a social gathering for him, his muscles would be wired, till the second he laid his head to his pillow that night.
Last edited by Lorden Ladis on March 1st, 2015, 1:39 am, edited 4 times in total.
Lorden Ladis
Arm of the Law

Words: 178541
Joined roleplay: January 29th, 2015, 1:16 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Alexander Ross on March 1st, 2015, 1:24 am

Alexander Ross

Alex flushed with embarrassment. Thinking back on his intervention, it was hard to believe that was his voice calling out. In his mind, he feared that he sounded more like a child than his usual mature demeanor. Of course, it should have been expected, given the fact that the boy was under a lot of nervous tension. But even so, he felt so embarrassed that it nearly made him nauseous.

He looked to the man that acknowledged him, who introduced himself as a knight. Before he could explain what he had seen, the Akalak approached Sayana, confirming to him that she was indeed pregnant. This made Alex freeze, unable to move a muscle. The embarrassment he felt slowly grew worse, along with a flow of heartfelt regret. He had just threatened to separate a father from his child... Over something that for all he knew could have been harmless.

Once he was more calm, he cleared his throat and approached the Akalak. "Um... Listen, I'd like to apologize for my behavior. I guess I kind of overreacted..." He said, his voice returning to normal, though sounding more apologetic "The last thing I want is to be burdened with the guilt of taking a father away from his family. It's bad enough that it has happened to me. I don't want something like that to happen to anyone else." He turned to the knight and nodded his head. "And I'd like to apologize to you as well, Ser Lorden. It wasn't my intention to interrupt your good time."

He glanced behind him to find Orin moving frantically about, handing wine glasses to each of the party guests. It was then that he was plagued with regret for disregarding the cook's plea for help. "Should I leave before I embarrass myself anymore?" He asked the pair with a sigh.
"I've never failed anyone, because there isn't anyone in my life who I can make proud."
Alexander Ross
Tell me, how does the end of my blade taste?

Words: 109201
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Phaylix Whitevine on March 1st, 2015, 3:05 am

It was time for him to go.

He repeated that mentally as the tension diffused once more, as he watched people finishing off the morsels of food, as he wrapped the thick cloak around his thin physique. He ignored the caterer's semi-uplifting speech, his jab at two absolutely disgusting lovebirds, and his prod at Phaylix to get a cup in his hand instead of his cloak. Phaylix shook his head wearily. He was tired, and wanted to finish that petching book at the apartment.

He waited a few ticks for the door to clear, then crossed under its threshold and into the corridor. He turned a sharp left, footsteps echoing off the hallway walls. By the looks and sounds of it, they weren't the only ones ushering in the new year. He smirked. He didn't care anymore; as far as he was concerned, the little shindig he'd been so eager to attend was nothing more than people getting shyke-faced and Akalaks attacking Ziths. The night could've been spent helping Grandmother fix her new bookshelf to the wall, or go for a stroll with his mother, who was ever so lonely.

But no. It was spent being witness to deplorable party acts.

Phaylix turned the corner, reaching into his pocket to replace his ring on his finger. But, as he feels in the expanse, he finds nothing.

Shyke.

He'd forgotten his ring. And his blowpipe. And his petching coin bag. He sighed at his stupidity; they were probably on Miss Sayana's bed, trapped under innumerable coats.

He did an immediate 180 and began to half-run back to Miss Sayana's apartment. He didn't wanna go back. But he had at least 30 Mizas in that bag, and the blowpipe was his only weapon, besides his wrist blade...

Which wasn't on his wrist.

He took off on a full sprint, hurrying to get back to the apartment. In the bracer of the wrist blade, there was a folded sheet of parchment, with the details of his first Contract, how he'd died, and the payment the Assassin had received.

There were Knights attending. He couldn't let them know.
MADNESS Is Hereditary

COMMON | VANI | SYMENOS | Thoughts
Phaylix Whitevine
MADNESS Is Hereditary

Words: 32937
Joined roleplay: December 26th, 2014, 4:46 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Aren on March 1st, 2015, 12:23 pm

As Aren made his slow, determined march towards Sayana, her face confirmed the answers to his questions long before her words actually did. Everything was happening so fast now, though, with people talking amongst themselves and certain individuals giving public speeches and calling for another toast. The cook had even approached Aren just before he got whisked away by Sayana to offer him a mug of ale and a second apology. It was unnecessary, of course -the apology- but the mug was gladly taken in hand as the Akalak raised it in honor of the considerate young man. He regained his composure just long enough to add a brief nod to show his appreciation for the chef's thoughtfulness, before downing the contents of his gift in the full knowledge that he was going to need every little bit of help he could get to calm his nerves.

Shortly thereafter, the azure hued giant was by Sayana's side, his hand taken in one of her's as he was being pulled away in the general direction of the food. He was honestly at a loss for words, the news of her pregnancy having taken him by such incredible surprise, but he understood that they needed to talk, even if words could not escape his mouth. The Eypharian's smile served to soothe the incredible knot he had in his stomach, but Aren was still not sure what to say, nor could he have voiced exactly what he was feeling. Elation? Fear? Doubt? Dread? Complete and abject terror?

"By Wysar, I'm going to be a father..." The Akalak thought, as he felt his knees weaken upon actually thinking the words. Scrambling, he used his free hand to attain some temporary purchase on the nearby food table, and soon the moment had passed.

Sayana, now munching on some of Orin's cooking, looked like she was starving. Of course she was, Aren thought, suddenly dawning upon the realization that she was now feeding not just a baby as well, but an Akalak baby. That was one of the very first thing they should talk about he realized, but the expectant Eypharian mother seemed to read his mind.

"Yes," Aren confirmed, his face coalescing into a collection of much more serious features. "It'll be a boy, and he'll only have two arms," He added, looking like he was building up to voice a particular issue, "Are you okay with that?" The mercenary queried, looking at the dark-skinned woman in front of him with genuine concern. He needed to make sure that there was no doubt in Sayana's mind that this what she wanted, because giving birth was hard enough without needing to add the difficulty of an Akalak birth to the mix.

"Don't choose for me, choose for your-" Aren began, but he was swiftly interrupted by the arrival of the knight that had earlier intervened during the whole mess with the Zith and the other, squeakier sounding member of the knighthood. He smiled politely, genuinely appreciating the blue-eyed man's assurances, but being dragged away right now wasn't one of his concerns. He'd readily break the bones of any man who tried, and although it was nice to hear that wouldn't be necessary, it was the furthers thing from his mind at this precise moment in time.

"That is very gracious of you, Ser Knight," The Akalak offered with a slight, courteous nod. "Now, I'm afraid I have more pressing matters to disc-" He was once again interrupted, this time by the thin man who had earlier threatened to haul him away, and his inability to have a conversation with the mother of his child was starting to irritate him. This impatient mood showed in his gaze as he eyed this latest annoyance, but fortunately for the intruding young man, however, the words that came out of his mouth served to soften the towering, golden visage which was cast down upon him.

"The fault is in the rashness of my actions. You were only doing your duty, and the leniency both of you have shown in this matter is greatly appreciated," Aren replied in earnest, although in exceedingly polite and exacting language, glancing at both knights as he spoke. It was a trait he had cultivated as a mischievous child when it was time to face the music doled out by a stern mother. She always softened when she heard him speaking this way, and it was basically his only defense against the six-armed barrages of miscellaneous throwing weapons she was wont to employ.

"But now, I'm afraid your host and I require a moment to discuss what I'm sure you can see is a rather delicate issue," The exacting language of the Akalak continued for a brief moment, before it became something else entirely, "And I will burn the flesh off the next man who interrupts us, knight or otherwise." Seros volunteered, prompting Aren to hastily flash a smile in an attempt to indicate that the words that had just come out of his mouth had been said only in jest.
Aren
By Wysar's blue balls!

Words: 434994
Joined roleplay: May 28th, 2010, 6:44 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Garland on March 1st, 2015, 1:35 pm

With his little plan doing exactly what was intended, he smiled at Sayana. "Right, I'll take my friend home, but first, we're gonna get something to eat, if you don't mind." He was still feeling depressed about the entire ordeal, but he can fake a smile when needed. He went off and grabbed two plates and sliced two pieces of ham and placed them on the plate.

He walked pass the drunk April on the floor and went out the door and gave the plate to Treach. "Here, you look like you're starving! Sorry about Sayana, she's... she had a bad experience with your kind. I think its best that after you finish eating, we should leave... I need to get April home before she hurts herself." He gave a small smile and ate his ham. "Actually... I should probably put her on the couch before she hits her head on something."

With that he walked back in, passing Nivel. "Hey, keep Treach some company, he looks pretty lonely." With that he placed the plate on the table and crouched down beside April. "I swear... you are the most irresponsible parent-to-be ever... And I love you for it." He leaned down and kissed her on the head.

He grabbed April's arm and carried her to the couch. He was about to place her on the couch but instead he lost balance and fell on the couch and then April landed on him and pinned him on the furniture. "Umm... Looks like I'm stuck." He said and showered April with kisses.
Garland
A Father First, A Squire Second

Words: 687461
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2014, 2:02 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Devi on April 3rd, 2015, 4:58 pm

Your Grades have arrived!

Sayana

Skills:
  • Hostessing - 3XP
  • Socialization - 3XP
  • Observation - 2XP
  • Intimidation - 1XP
Lores:
  • Treachery: Zith, friends with Nivel and Garland.
  • Aren: Comforting presence.
  • Hostessing: My party, my rules.
  • Event: My New Year toast, 515AV.

April

Skills:
  • Observation - 1XP
Lores:
  • Event: My New Year toast, 515AV.
  • Zith: To be touched. Maybe in a weird way.

Garland

Skills:
  • Socialization - 3XP
  • Observation - 1XP
  • Negotiation - 1XP
  • Rhetoric - 1XP
  • Seduction - 1XP
Lores:
  • April: Bad for me, never listens, love her for it.
  • Negotiation: Playing the peace-keeper.
  • Event: Sayana’s New Year toast, 515AV.
  • Rhetoric: Using a public announcement to diffuse a tense situation.

+2 Shield Points for helping people of the city (breaking up/resolving a dispute).

Claudia

Skills:
  • Socialization - 1XP
  • Observation - 2XP
  • Subterfuge - 1XP
  • Seduction - 1XP
  • Kissing - 1XP
Lores:
  • Holland: Showers me with embarrassing compliments.
  • Pycons: Miniature clay people.
  • Zith: Furry race with fangs and claws.
  • Holland: My first kiss.

Orin

Skills:
  • Socialization - 3XP
  • Observation - 4XP
  • Rhetoric - 2XP
  • Negotiation - 1XP
  • Cooking - 1XP
  • Subterfuge - 1XP
Lores:
  • Nivel: Miniature Pycon with a canine mount.
  • Socialization: Making a joke
  • Rhetoric: Public speaking makes me nauseous.
  • Sayana: Pregnant with Aren’s child.

Aren

Skills:
  • Socialization - 3XP
  • Observation - 3XP
  • Intimidation - 2XP
Lores:
  • Socialization: Thinking past racial stereotypes.
  • Sayana: Abused by a Zith.
  • Sayana: Pregnant with my child.

Holland

Skills:
  • Socialization - 2XP
  • Observation - 3XP
  • Seduction - 1XP
  • Rhetoric - 1XP
  • Kissing - 1XP
Lores:
  • Claudia: Beautiful, emerald-coloured eyes.
  • Socialization: Maintaining a calm demeanour.
  • Zith: Unsightly, bestial race.
  • Claudia: My first kiss.

Alexander

Skills:
  • Socialization - 3XP
  • Observation - 4XP
  • Interrogation - 1XP
  • Intimidation - 1XP
Lores:
  • Socialization: You can still be invisible in a crowd.
  • Sayana: Eypharian party hostess, pregnant.
  • Eypharians: Race with multiple arms.
  • Sayana: Abused by a Zith.
  • Garland: Expecting a child with April
  • Aren: Akalak, magic-user.
  • Observation: What you see is only half the story.

+2 Shield Points for helping people of the city (breaking up/resolving a dispute).

Nivel

Skills:
  • Socialization - 2XP
  • Observation - 2XP
  • Acrobatics - 1XP
  • Intimidation - 1XP
Lores:
  • Acrobatics: Flipping whilst in mid-air
  • Wine: Even better than ale!

Treachery

Skills:
  • Observation - 1XP
Lores:
  • Sayana: Has a severe dislike of Zith.

Lordin

Skills:
  • Socialization - 3XP
  • Observation - 3XP
  • Intimidation - 1XP
  • Leadership - 2XP
Lores:
  • Event: Sayana's New Year's Party
  • Sayana: Eypharian, multi-armed hostess.
  • Sayana: Pregnant with Aren’s child.
  • Leadership: Being an authoritative presence.

There was a lot to this thread so please do let me know if you feel anything has been missed or needs reviewing. Don't forget to edit your post in the Grade Request Thread.

Happy Writing!

Devi
Workaholic Syliran Doctor

Words: 223466
Joined roleplay: November 15th, 2014, 7:19 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Previous