Open Departure of the Tipsy Wench

Those wanting to leave, come - bring ye stuffs!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Departure of the Tipsy Wench

Postby Shimoje on May 30th, 2016, 1:04 am

A Farewell for now to Syliras 91st of Spring 516 A.V.

News had traveled across the city from sea lovers, frequenters of the Broken Casket, and spouses of fellow sailors. The Tipsy Wench would set sail late afternoon on this day, the 91st of Spring. Various crew members stand on the docks saying their goodbye’s to their season’s lover, and a few others aboard the ship started to prepare the sails to set for sea. The Captain above barking orders like usual, but allowing those that needed it to say goodbye to those that cared.

The captain was generous in that way, he always placed the welfare of his crew highly, and didn’t want any bad unsettling feelings to board his ship. Though, this season would be one of a lot of surprises, he was sure of it. The captain looked down to see Shimoje’s bald head tending to some sails instead of saying bye to others like some of the crew. The captain, shaking his head yelled out “What, you don’t have anyone to wish you goodluck on your voyage, son!” Shimoje turned around to the captain and blushed. He thought of many who might wish him farewell, but he hadn’t thought of inviting them to the going away escapade.

Getting back to work and manning the rope to the boon, Shimoje shrugged and continued on knowing it would be a long haul. Various yelling, crying, and chatter could be heard from the docks, and the most apparent one came from the old man that owned the Broken Casket. “May Laviku bless your voyage!” It was perhaps the loudest Shimoje has ever heard the old man speak, and it brought a huge smile to his face. He almost wanted to go out and speak to him, and in doing so went to the centreplank of the ship and looked down, not taking a step further.

He didn’t much care for the crowd and all the emotion, but it was something that Shimoje hadn’t realized yet before. Human interaction, human kindness, and the longing of others. It was a curious thing to him, and something that Shimoje almost wondered if he would ever experience. As all of his possessions were moved the night before into a passengers room, Shimoje didn’t have much to worry about, but he occasionally saw the late crewmember struggle to bring aboard their last possessions. One bumped into Shimoje and almost knocked him off the centreplank into the shore below. “Hey watch it, else I make your life hell all the way to Zeltiva!” Shimoje was angered, and didn’t want to partake in the experience of falling off the ship once more. The crewmember said his apologies and moved on to the stairs.

Speech Thoughts
Shortly after departure of the Tipsy Wench, a deeply held secret started to show itself as Shimoje's mental stability started to become more clear. His hand will bear the mark of Lykata and glow with a symbol of Lormar.

test

Imagetest test testtest testtestesteste testtettttttt Image

test
Shimoje
Scientist

Words: 301120
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2016, 11:25 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on May 31st, 2016, 1:46 am

Title and Date

It was fairl later in the afternoon then what Ferrin had hoped to be patrolling the docks. His patrols are weird and the Kenashian hadn't had a break off of patrols for awhile now. It was obvious that; it was the end of the season now. And with that, came the near enclosure of today's patrols. There were lots of crewships and word spread round the city of Syliras that the Tipsu Wrench was departing. Ferrin figured that, since he thought Shimoje had mentioned his adventures as a sailor, would be aboard the ship. Did he ever say he was leaving though? Ferrin was quite unsure.

He patrolled alone. This time without the metal clanking aromor that would usually just slow him down. It's not like he's going to encounter some freaks or anything ambushing him from the alleways. Sure, their might be some drunken ass maybe, but Ferrin can take in a punch hers and there. Though, he wouldn't give them away just for free, and someone would have to be much so like a fool to attack a guard on duty. After all, it would hurt the fool's lives more than it would hurt the one on duty.

The cobblestone for streets were weathered down and beaten by the numerous times each step the locals had taken. Synas light had surely approved of this day as her light bloomed vibrantly throughout the Fortress City of Peace. It was this day that made Ferrin particularly excited, for what reason he did not know. He just felt that he should be in a good mood. A smile crossed over his face as he remembered the adventures he had had with the bald headed foreigner.

He frowned though, slightly so; as he remembered of his uncle's kidnapping. It wasn't the best of all times when he hadn't returned. He as in his uncle not returning. That day was supposed to be just a casual patrol. Though, it was also when he and Ser Xervos had met the Zeltivan. The man, was fairly dirty. Caked with dirt and grime that day. He almost appeared to be homeless. More or less. Though, Ferrin learnt that he had lived at the Traveler's Row throughout his stay.

The Kenashian rounded a corner of the high piles of cargo and what not as he walked. He scanned the crewships with keen eyes. Making sure, that there isn't any inconvenience happening at this time and making things safe. There, he spotted the bald headed man on top of the counter plank. Ferrin smiled. Mainly to himself, hoping that the foreigner didn't catch the excitement. Ferrin felt a pang of somberness as he realized that Shimoje was actually taking his leave. Ferrin hurried over, his feet shuffling against the cobblestones, but he picked them up every other step to keep from falling. His short broadsword tapped lightly against his waist, but the curled haired man did not mind, he kept his pace. He avoided the men who transported cargo very carefully. He stepped aboard the counter plank, allowing whatever little space left for the transportation. "Shimoje!" He called. "Shimoje, what are you doing here? I didn't know you were leaving, what's going on?"

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Hwyn on May 31st, 2016, 2:18 am

An End, and Perhaps, a Beginning.

The ninety first, a day Hwyn had been dreading. He had to finally make the decision, leave Syliras behind in pursuit of a new life, or stay and live here in a city that he had begun to adjust to after another great transit? Looking at his pack that laready had his meager supplies in it Hwyn sighed.

"Not like I left much behind to remember me by, Or did much that was memorable either."

Talking out loud in his empty room Hwyn shrugged, he had already decided in his heart that this place was no home to him, but his brain strained to get him to stay in a place where he was safe and consistent. Shaking his head Hwyn Performed his morning ritual in the small room one last time, meticulously brushing his hair tell the blonde strands shone with a clean sheen devoid of tangles. Then a slight touch of rouge was applied to his cheeks to emphasize a healthy glow. He wanted to make a good impression on his new crew, or as Shimoje would call them, his new family, though Hwyn had his doubts about such a thing, your family consisted of people you loved and trusted, Hwyn didn't really have either of those two emotions in his repertoire since he had started living on his own.

Pulling on his long black tunic and Stockings Hwyn Smiled at his reflection and struck a small pose jutting out a single hip. He was happy with the way he looked, the outfit revealing a small amount of thigh but not enough to make it seem intentional, Looping the belt around his to emphasize his lithe form Hwyn buckled on his Sword and Scabbard, Pretty but dangerous, or at least that was the goal of the image. He had been warned about being to Androg-whatever, something about letting people use their imaginations being dangerous had been the gist of what the lady had said. But Hwyn liked the way he looked and no longer considered this particular look a disguise but a part of himself. He didn't want to lie to others by hiding his true nature, he'd take whatever consequences that his personality caused as they came and live in the moment.

Setting out Hwyn closed the door to his room in Syliras one last time, Hiked his pack onto his shoulders and set out for the ship.

After some time of walking Hwyn arrived at the docks an uncomfortable feeling of unease gnawed at his stomach as he boarded the ship, what if they don't like me, What if I'm no good at the work, what if the ship sinks. Negative thoughts began to flow through his head paling his face and wracking his nerves. Stepping off of the dock and onto the plank and ship Hwyn looked around still feeling a bit lost even though he'd been on the ship before. Spotting a familiar shaved head Hwyn approached the man he'd come to call Shimo, a friend of sorts. Upon finding him Hwyn pinched the man's elbow to get his attention.

"I guess I've decided to come along after all... I.. Uhm look forward to traveling with this... family of yours."
Hwyn
Soul endowed plushie

Words: 275288
Joined roleplay: May 3rd, 2015, 1:26 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Character (1) Donor (1)

Postby Jade Laken on June 1st, 2016, 12:20 am

DATE, YEAR, LOCATION

Jade walked down to the docks hearing rumors of something called the Tipsy Wench leaving this day. Walking quietly down the street the blonde looked around at all the people that had come to the docks. Keeping out of the way was proving much more difficult for Jade to accomplish. She ran into the back of one of the crew members. Laughing nervously the blonde quickly moved on down the docks. Something caught her eye as the woman walked a certain bald head had caught her attention. So Shimoje was leaving with the boat? Hurrying through the crowd Jade spotted not only Shim but also Ferrin and Hwyn.

Worry bubbled in the woman's stomach seeing Ferrin walking over to the boat. Would he leave and really not tell her? Running over she heard him call out to Shim about leaving. Letting out the breath that she didn't know she was holding Jade slowed down and walked over with a smile.

"Aw you guys leaving?" Jade asked looking up at the two guys before her.

She had not expected to see Hwyn going on board as well. Jade had found herself pulled to the man and child before her.
Jade Laken
Even the most confident fall to fear

Words: 194195
Joined roleplay: September 12th, 2014, 2:03 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Sayana on June 1st, 2016, 3:48 am

Spring 91, 516 AV - Great Harbor

Rumors had been flying for nearly a dozen days now. A grand adventure, the departure of a magnificent ship, an epic journey around the entirety of Cyphrus and Eyktol combined. Well, perhaps it was a little exaggerated, but when Sayana had stopped in at the Broken Casket a few days ago to pick up the local gossip and rumors, it had been all the rage.

She had known that a certain bald headed friend of hers was preparing to set sail, though she hadn’t realized quite the extent of the voyage. If this was indeed his. And it had only taken a couple of questions to determine that the ship was to sail on the 91st of Spring.

Perhaps it was that she had enjoyed her one and only meeting with Shimoje, or that she was curious as to whether this was indeed his ship, or merely that she wanted to keep up with the daily news within Syliras, but when the 91st came Sayana made her way to the Great Harbor.

There was already a crowd forming as she breathed in the salty air and watched as the waves crashed against the shoreline. Gulls could be heard calling from above and there was the bustle of people saying their goodbyes and wishing the sailors luck and a safe travel. Some of the sailors were hauling various supplies and luggage onboard the ship that rocked upon the sea.

Sayana wore her black robe so as to obscure her mid and low arms, however she did not try to hide her face with the hood. Instead it was down and her face was only somewhat covered by her bushy brown hair. Yet it did not necessarily make it easier for her to be spotted. She made a conscious effort to blend in with the babbling crowd. Her movements were carefree, she bobbed her head excitedly, and she blended her movements with those of the surrounding people so that she would neither appear to be moving faster than the others nor slower. More importantly, her face was usually cast down or away from the ship, and similarly the rest of her body seemed to be turned away. Her short stature aided her and where there were crates piled high around the harbor, she used them to further keep out of sight from the ship itself.

It took about fifteen chimes to carefully weave her way through till she got close enough to see the people standing on or near the gangplank of the ship. She couldn’t help but smile when she caught sight of the distinct bald head covered with tattoos. However, she was startled when another man swiftly approached the ship with curly brown hair. She knew him… but from where? Ahh… The man who had requested training at the Aylasa Caves. The squire, more specifically.

She vanished into the crowd once more until she was able to find a more hidden place to stand. In this case, behind a large horse drawn cart which had clearly been used to bring some last minute supplies to the docks. From her vantage point, she could see Shimoje and his friends but it would take a sharp and curious eye to notice her, especially with all the excitement of the journey ahead.

She had come all this way, and yet she was sure in her heart that they were only meant to have met the one time. Share one night of passion. Still, she wondered if she could reach out to him while remaining effectively out of sight. Sayana immediately went to hypnotism, yet he was a good distance away. Plus, to merely invoke feelings wouldn’t have the same personal touch she was going for. What if… She recalled their first kiss, imagining it vividly and smiling at the feelings it brought. Could she do more than just produce emotions? If she could make someone feel happy, could she also make them feel warm, or feel the soft caress of lips, or even see a lover’s gaze?

Only recently had someone pointed out that she may not be as skilled in hypnotism as she thought. That perhaps there was more to it. More ways to influence the mind or different techniques. Even as she rested her arms upon the cart she stood behind, she had the urge to try something new with her magic. Instead of just sending emotions, to send vivid feelings and sensations. Starting with a kiss.

Sayana spent several moments gathering her thoughts and slowly dismissing them one by one until the babble of the crowd was left forgotten and meaningless. She closed her eyes and focused on that single memory, the soft touch of lips, deepening into something stronger and more intense. Instead of Shimoje’s eyes, she pictured her own brown ones and conjured the sensation of a hand on the back of one’s head. Even as she created the vivid but brief imagery, she wrapped it in her djed, pulling at her core and harnessing her magic.

At last she opened her eyes and gazed at her target, Shimoje. With a kiss to her hand, Sayana blew softly in his direction then released the magic to form the ‘flash’ inside his mind.

“Safe travels Shimoje Arawn.” Sayana whispered softly.

For a tick or two she watched to see if it had worked and whether the man had a change in expression or reaction. But then she would be gone. Only long after she disappeared from the harbor would she notice the stain of blood upon the palm of her hand, and notice the faint taste of iron from overgiving her magic.

OOCHello, just making the one post here to bid Shimoje farewell. I don't anticipate any interaction, hence the single post.

Credit: Shimoje
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Words: 1543550
Joined roleplay: September 22nd, 2014, 12:38 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Syliras Seasonal Challenge (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Shimoje on June 1st, 2016, 4:24 am

Title and Date

As the gulls sounded above the ship, occasionally one landing to perch upon the masts of the Tipsy Wench, Shimoje stood aloof completely surrounded by friends and acquantices which he had shared adventures with in the city of Syliras. It wasn’t soon after being nudged by Hwyn, being asked by Ferrin what he was doing and whether or not he was truly leaving, that suddenly a rush of feelings had come over him. A sense of passion and with it a sweet memory that he would probably never forget. His face showed the complexity of emotion and twisted in awe of longing and comradery both. He didn’t want to so soon leave behind his friends that he made in Syliras.

There was Ferrin, Jade, Clyde Sullins, Atta, Yargul, Ser Xervos, Ceryl (though his memory wasn’t as pleasantly remembered), Aranta, Garland, Saul and Brat, and especially Q. The mysterious stranger to which Shimoje had experienced a night of passion and a helpful new outlook on life. Shimoje was standing on the centreplank and scanned the crowds for hopefully more people who have heard of his departure, but it was his own fault. He hadn’t particularly told a lot of people that he was a sailor or that he would be leaving Syliras for this very reason.

The Bald headed Zeltivian turned to the group before him and desperately began to speak in a mild tone that was almost somber “Yes, I work aboard this ship with my family. Along my travels at sea I had become a part of the crew while on my journey here to Syliras, and found solace.” Shimoje pushed out a smile. “We leave probably in the next few hours.”

Suddenly a crisp voice yelled out from the bow of the ship “Oi, Shimoje! I was afraid ye would never find mates here!” Said captain Yngvarr as he approached the group of people. “Shimoje, here though awkward as he, is highly useful on me wench!” Shimoje cowered his head and wanted to walk off, but he was stuck here and had to explain himself to the group before him. Hwyn already knew, and was actually going to be joining him on the sea, but the others… well this was a hard break for them.

“You see those teeth on his armband thar? He killed a spearhead nearly himself. Though almost drowned in the process. Haha!”
The captain let out a hearty laugh and patted Shimoje so hard that he nearly got shoved into Jade. “This young lady joining you on your cabin ventures?” The captain asked awkwardly. Shimoje immediately started to wave his hands in the air gesturing a no and backed away from the woman. “Jade and Ferrin here were probably just saying goodbye… father.” Shimoje exaggerated the word father for the first time. The captain wasn’t his real father, but he would often refer to Shimoje as his son now, and Shimoje was just repeating the gesture.

This act would most likely confuse everyone aboard as though Shimoje never told of how he was a sailor he did tell of how his father was dead, and he was there in Syliras just to search of information on it. Perhaps, it was his own dark intentions that Shimoje didn’t want the real history of what happened to be made public, and all the new knowledge he had acquired with Clyde, who he also kept a secret. Though, in this situation Shimoje simply smiled and took Hwyn by the shoulder. “Hwyn here will be a new addition to the ship.” Shimoje spoke outward to captain Yngvarr. He replied with a curious and prolonged “ohhh? Be you a sexy lad?” The older captain chuckled while hiccuping. He didn’t so much mind Hwyn’s outfit, and the crew didn’t seem to mind so much either, but intuition told Shimoje that it would be a long ride with some possible hazing. Even the bald headed Zeltivian got some hazing himself. “Oi, and Shimoje what in the world is up with those markings on yer head?” the captain asked curiously. Shimoje simply let out a wry and mysterious smile towards the captain. “Anyways, might you all want to join us in our cabin for some beer before we head out?” The captain asked the group before him “Besides; friends of Shimoje’s have to be alright people if not weirder than himself!” The captain let out another hearty laugh before walking to the door to his quarters and unlocking it.
Shortly after departure of the Tipsy Wench, a deeply held secret started to show itself as Shimoje's mental stability started to become more clear. His hand will bear the mark of Lykata and glow with a symbol of Lormar.

test

test
Shimoje
Scientist

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on June 1st, 2016, 9:49 pm

Title:

“Yes, I work aboard this ship with my family. Along my travels at sea I had become a part of the crew while on my journey here to Syliras, and found solace.” Shimojes words spoke out of calmness and he relinquished a sensible smile, that made even Ferrin smile back. His lips curled up awkwardly, he didn't want Shimoje to leave, but he didn't also want to be out of character. "You don't get sea sick?" Ferrin protested when the bald man talked about his solace being the ship. Ferrin scanned those around him, Jade, Hwyn. Hwyn was even leaving as well.

“We leave probably in the next few hours.” Said Shimoje as Ferrin turned to face him again. "Are you all packed then? Maybe... We could spare those few hours to go out and have some lunch. My treat?" Ferrin doesn't have enough coin to support a full family of four, though he can spare today as a result of this being the last day that Ferrin could ever see this bald headed friend of his again.

Ferrin stood, waiting for a response, though he was probably interrupted by the sound of who meant to be the captain of the Tipsy Wench.“Oi, Shimoje! I was afraid ye would never find mates here!” Ferrin looked up at the man, and almost frowned at the bulky yet sailor looking type. Ferrin didn't fancy sailors much, though once he gets to know them, he'll most likely befriend them. At the latest.

"Yes, I believe we're his friends nevertheless. You're the captain if this ship? To where are you fellas sailing to?" He asked in a mature manner. His eyes gazed on the captain's lightly, he didn't want to cause any emotional conflict between Shimojes... Family. Ferrin stepped over to Jade, he took the blondes' hand and intwined hers with his. Ferrin blushed while doing so, just to make sure that the captain doesn't have any ideas... Ferrin squeezed Jade's hand very lightly, his own hand was already sweating. Ferrin was thinking twice now, he didn't know whether or not Jade would accept this gesture, but he had had grown some affection towards her as well. Maybe she to?

"A few drinks? Jade, what do you suppose?" He choked on the last few spoken words, but he kept a good friendly gaze at the blonde, wondering what was going on in her mind...
[

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Hwyn on June 2nd, 2016, 12:48 pm

Departure

It was odd being noticed and odder still being labeled in such a way, even if the captain was expressing his goodwill. It was particularly irritating to think his nature was so easily discovered, or perhaps Shimoje had tipped the man off. It didn't particularly matter in the long run but Hwyn decided he'd have to work harder towards his appearance in the future.

Following along with the others Hwyn would decline to drink any alcohol not having a taste for the stuff. Looking over the faces gathered their were some he recognized some he did not but the air was filled with the bitter sorrow of separation alongside the hope for new adventures, it was a sad moment but not one without a silver lining.

Looking to Jade and Ferrin, Hwyn gave a thin bow, the two had fed him and they'd been more to kind to him on the occasions they'd met, it would be a shame to part ways even if they'd only known each other a short while.

"We will be back this time next year, so don't you don't need to say goodbye forever. I Uhm... I know we will cross paths again, maybe then I can repay you both"

Looking back to Shimoje Hwyn watched the man as he struggled to deal with his own emotions, Hwyn didn't really get calling the ship's captain father. but he wasn't going to say anything about it either. Perhaps When Shimoje called the crew family he was being more literal than Hwyn had expected.

"It's a little scary to think we will be out on all that water soon, so far from land, but a little exciting too ya know?"

Talking to nobody in particular Hwyn let out a shaky breath, this really was a big undertaking.

Credit to Shimoje, the bestest buddy
Hwyn
Soul endowed plushie

Words: 275288
Joined roleplay: May 3rd, 2015, 1:26 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Character (1) Donor (1)

Postby Jade Laken on June 2nd, 2016, 2:50 pm

DATE, YEAR, LOCATION

Jade looked over to the man when the captain walked up. Moving back quickly the blonde was not used to someone being in her personal space so much. At least someone that knew very little about her. A soft growl escaped her throat haring the captain ask if she was joining Shim in his bed. A look of surprise graced the woman's face when a hand slide into her own. Looking down it took a moment to register before Ferrin gave a sort of squeeze. Blushing brightly the woman folded her hand around his and gently leaned in towards him. Even if he was faking to give her a cover with the captain Jade wanted to cherish the action. She had feelings for Ferrin that she would never deny to anyone. It was the fact that Jade was not totally sure on if he had feelings for her that was in the way. Thinking about it being the last meal with the pair the blond smiled at the thought of taking them to eat.

"Sure. That would be fun and the best way to send them off," Jade said with a smile excited.

She had always been a social butterfly in Endrykas. If there was a party Jade was dressed up and ready no matter the occasion. Looking at Shimoje and Hwyn a bright smile appeared on the woman's face.

"Please come and have lunch with us before you guys leave," Jade said and squeezed his hand back.
Jade Laken
Even the most confident fall to fear

Words: 194195
Joined roleplay: September 12th, 2014, 2:03 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Shimoje on June 3rd, 2016, 1:10 pm

Title and Date

“That is fine, you guys enjoy yourselves. I will make sure that the ship doesn’t depart without you two. We are sailing all across Mizahar stopping at cities on the way to Zeltiva.” Captain Yngvarr said before sulking away into his cabin. Shimoje smiled and simple shrugged “Don’t mind the captain, the sea leaves him lonely at times I think.” Shimoje started to head down the centreplank and beckoned for the group to follow. “So where to? A nice land based meal would be nice!” Shimoje was ecstatic to enjoy one last opportunity to eat within the city.

Sharing it amongst fellow adventurers and friends would surely be a great memory to have as well. He carefully worked his way past the gathering of people on the docks and started to talk freely. “We’ve been through a lot here in Syliras. Makes me wonder what all the other cities would hold for us?” He had said simply. Flashes of more memories worked their way through his head. He originally came in search for information on his father, which led to a rather interesting series of events. He didn’t even plan on making friends within the city, and this caused some hard feelings of leaving them behind. Surely though, he could possibly find a way to stay in contact with most of them. He was actually obligated to stay in contact to some. He had most of his intentions hidden and had been grand oathed within the city to learn of Animation. A magic which not many practiced.

He enjoyed being mysterious and hold deep secrets though. Such was his new way of life. Even his tattoos on his head had a secret meaning to him, and not many had even bothered to ask what they possibly meant, which worked in his favor. “Oh, and don’t be afraid of the sea. It isn’t too bad out there. You might feel sick for a little while getting used to it like I was, but as long as you keep busy it helps keep your mind off of things.”

As Shimoje walked along with the group, mostly following Ferrin, he would continue conversing, smiling, and laughing. Sharing idle jokes and remising of previous adventures. His hands would idle on his Tamo Daggers sheathed on either side of his belt and he would pull one towards his tool belts and pouch which still held nails within it.

test

test
Shimoje
Scientist

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes