Solo The Song Of The Wind II

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Regime

The Song Of The Wind II

Postby Kelski on December 1st, 2018, 3:49 am

Timestamp: 45th of Fall 518 A.V.

Flames licked the cavern higher as the Kelvic looked around, took a deep breath, and tried to steady herself. So far so good. Her nose still burned with the smell of the oil. She knelt quietly, watching nothing truly in front of her, instead her concentration on the hands that gently wove through her hair, plaiting it neatly. She wondered briefly if this was how children felt as their mothers fixed their hair, tending to them gently. He pulled none of the strands, and instead seemed to enjoy the act of gently weaving one strand into another and bringing it around wherein he'd pull another strand free and add it to the main plait slowly growing down the back of her head.

"I can tell you hate its coloring, Kelski. But you should never dye it. I know you talk about it all the time. But I spent ages playing with coat colors in my work and could never get such an exquisite ombre gradation as you have. I just can't understand why you hate it so much. And I can tell you do. Human women spend all their time trying to stand out, to be noticeable. You spend all your time trying to blend in." He said quietly form behind her.
They laugh at me because I am different.
I laugh at them because they are all the same.
Kelski
Feral at heart.

Words: 1140566
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2014, 11:08 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Million Words! (1) Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1)