The Journey Begins

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

The Journey Begins

Postby Ricky Maze on May 16th, 2011, 7:26 pm

"Inconvenience? Of course not!" Ricky snorted, placing his hands on his hips. "It was rather most convenient than anything, I was actually about to leave with Odis today with or without anyone else traveling outside. I know that it's rather dangerous but we gotta be somewhere as fast as we can, and when I had to find Odis last night you just so happen to be layin out in the streets."

The more Ricky went on the more his sailors voice came around, he hardly paid attention to it though seeing as how he and Nex were already decent friends as it was. "You my good friend, yer a great guy and no doubt a wonderful traveling companion. No doubt in my mind that you will make the trip to Syliras worth it for me and Odis." He smiled, as Odis barked happily to second that remark.
Last edited by Ricky Maze on May 24th, 2011, 8:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

The Journey Begins (Open)

Postby Nex Paciscor on May 17th, 2011, 1:13 am

He smiled graciously at Ricky's assurances and bowed his head politely as he accepted the kind words. " You as well my friend, I'm I would have found my journey quite lonely if you and Odis hadn't stumbled upon me " he said with a smile. " Is there anything I can do to repay your gracious hospitality? " he offered kindly to Ricky. He was not a rich man, but possessed a small fortune by his standards none the less.

Leaning back in his chair, he looked up to the man and offered another question no long after the last. " When do we depart for Syliras " he asked curiously. The sooner the better he knew, as he longed to be on the open road once more.
Nex Paciscor
Player

Words: 159798
Joined roleplay: March 22nd, 2011, 6:42 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ricky Maze on May 19th, 2011, 1:14 am

Ricky smiled as he moved toward toward his room where his equipment rested, the bedroll wasn't there since he used it for Nex to sleep on. He turned to face Nex who was sitting in the other room with a curious expression. "Whenever your ready, I just have to finish putting my gear together and we're good to go." He replied, Odis happily started to lick Nex's hand as Ricky continued to get his things.
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Nex Paciscor on May 19th, 2011, 4:43 pm

He smiled as he got up as well and retrieved the pack that held all of his belongings, and his waterskin as well. After he had retrieved his stuff, he was more than content to lean against the table and let Odis like his hand while he was thinking. Well looks like the beginning of my journey starts now he thought as he waited for Ricky to get his stuff, and then lead the way out and onwards to their journey.
Nex Paciscor
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ricky Maze on May 21st, 2011, 12:16 am

After Ricky put together his traveling gear he held on to for so long, finally it was time to begin his journey. Two weeks worth of food rations to get him by along with his fishing kit, which would be used whenever possible. The thought of not being able to fish made Ricky shiver, he hoped that there would be plenty of deep water holes that allowed schools of fish to thrive. Other wise he would not find the trip as exotic he would, or at least as fun.

He finally pulled out his long sword he put away in his closet, the leather skin of his sheath soft. He went through his drawers to find a spare belt he could use, and only one was found. After finally wrapping the belt and adjusting the sword to a comfortable place on his side he went back into the room Nex was in, seeing that he was ready as well he looked to Odis; his tail wagging excitedly. "You ready as well boy?" Odis barked his reply happily, Ricky chuckled as he turned to Nex. "One more thing before we leave."

He pulled out of his other pocket two keys and hand one to Nex, who looked a bit confused. Ricky smiled, holding up his key he still had. "These keys are the keys to the shack here, and I figured your more than decent enough to not trash the place so I decided something." He knew that Nex was now understanding what he was getting at, but still continued. "I've decided that should you need a place to go and if I'm not around, your more than welcome to come back here when you need it."
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Nex Paciscor on May 22nd, 2011, 1:44 am

Nex's smile was wide a genuine when he accepted the key from Ricky, and he ran his fingers over the metal in his hand. Never had anyone done such a kind gesture towards him, and it touched him deeply. " I can’t thank you enough for this kind gesture you have shown me, I am in your debt kind sir " he responded with a low bow towards Ricky.

He slipped the key into his pocket, and bowed low towards Ricky again, thanking him over and over. It was the kindest thing anyone had ever done to him, and he marked it well in his head, vowing to one day repay this man's kindness in full when he found the chance. Truly nothing he could ever do could reflect the gratitude he felt at this moment, and his smile reflected the true happiness it brought him.

Still brimming with happiness, he followed Ricky out the door, and through the streets, scratching Odis's head everyone and a while when he found the chance to stoop low, and they quickly found their way out of the main streets of Zeltiva, and found themselves staring out at the open road in front of them their journey finally beginning.
Nex Paciscor
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

The Journey Begins

Postby Archelon on August 30th, 2011, 9:16 pm

oocWith permission from Goss to help clear old threads from Liminal's office :)
Thread Award

'A flying turtle looks down upon a pair of figures departing from a seaside home and smiles as it turns away back towards its home of Baroque Bay... '

And the Results!!!!:

Nex :
SkillName 1-5 How/why?
Socializing4talking and having breakfast
Organization1Preparing for the journey ahead

Lores:

Seagulls must be tasty!
Travel Pals: Ricky and Odis.

Equipment Notes:
Spare key for Ricky's hut.

Ricky :
SkillName 1-5 How/why?
Cooking3 Seagull eggs
Negotiation1Shopkeeper
Organization1Preparing for the journey ahead.
Persuasiion1getting nex to agree to let Ricky tag along to zeltiva.

Lore:
Travel Pal: Nexy Boy
Whatever may come will come: Preparation is key!
Cooking:The spice is right!

Ledger Notes: I saw you already deducted the cost of the zeltivan rope from your ledger. Good job :)

Would you like some extra turtle sauce ? :
Great thread to read guys! :) Keep up the awesome job!
Thank you all for the privildege of moderating, unfortunately with deaths in the family and ailing health I am retiring. All thread grades I had on my pc have been forwarded to founders and paragon, so expect them posted soon.
It's been a mixed bag at times , but with all the good and the bad and mixed signals, I can honestly say: Thank you. Please support the next mods of sunberth as well as you have done me.
[/color]
Sunberth Forum | Sunberth Lore |Storyteller Guide and Requests |Ole Archie's Office|
Archelon
DS-Sunberth;

Words: 377245
Joined roleplay: August 22nd, 2011, 7:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous