[Jilitse's Scrapbook] Ichor for sale

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Jilitse on October 21st, 2011, 10:05 am

Google translate lies!

Speaking of Nihongo. I did it. I finished Elementary 1. My exams results were not satisfactory, but I felt that it's just the pressure and haste. I could have had a better score! Anyway, half the class is continuing on to the next level, Elementary 2. I really feel that my Japanese grammar is a work in progress. I love writing in Nihongo, and would love to learn proper calligrpahy one day. So it'll be a little free while classes haven't started (we need to fill the empty slots)... and I think I should take advantage of the free time to write for Jil. So, I'm setting up my character as a visitor in Alvadas, where I'll get to meet Kamalia. Yay! The people there are friendly, there are already plans to meet new PCs.

Mike leaving came no surprise to me. The other day Stitch was in chat, and I talked to him. I almost never get to talk to Pao. Those are three dear friends right there. Gone from Miz, but forever in my heart. I guess I should just suck it up and move on!

But still, I'm starting to warm up to the alvadas regulars, there's Miro and Fallacy, Laszlo <3 Seven and Bedlam. And Bob Barton, who keeps on coming back to the Alvadas channel he might as well travel to the city!

I think that the greatest thing I came across so far was that MizNoWrimo Idea floating around, and I thought, well, ha! I should join. It would be a cool way to get back in the groove of things.

I haven't got a good plot for Jil except really pour my heart and soul into cranking up animation. Unlike other effortless skills that doesn't really need technique... you can't make an animation thread and repeat the same thing again and again. Each golem is different and unique!

I love the feeling of being inspired. Thank you. You know who you are.
I. Vox Populi, Vox Dei
II. The Night the Watchtowers Cried

I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common woman with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.
Jilitse
I just arrived (again). Please be kind.

Words: 520837
Joined roleplay: March 5th, 2010, 8:22 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Vick on October 22nd, 2011, 5:43 am

I am sure you will do great at the writing contest :)
Credit goes to Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Vick
Master Maledictor

Words: 355163
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 11:44 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1)

Postby Naama on October 23rd, 2011, 4:46 am

Jili, my love, my darling beautiful angel of awesomeness. I love you and miss you, but you must not forget I'm always on the dreaded thing we call facebook, and I will show you pictures of my Sarah Kerrigan cosplay when I have it done sometime in the future.

I'm here for you always. For support, for love, for everything because you are my babyjili.

Love, your Paopao.

PS. I miss GP. But I'm sure he forgot who I am. :P
Naama
Chunki Faguta

Words: 130159
Joined roleplay: February 13th, 2011, 2:53 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Artist (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Jilitse on October 23rd, 2011, 1:24 pm

Today I learned that the smell I love so is called petrichor.
I. Vox Populi, Vox Dei

I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common woman with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.
Jilitse

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Jilitse on November 7th, 2011, 1:22 am

Notes:

An old cat lady. Sinister Spinster. Never gives out Halloween treats.

An echo, a shadow, a mimic. The Simpsons.

An anime character. Ranka Lee of Macross.

One lap. Breathe, 123. Breathe 123. Scissor legs.

Aspiring Writer. Humiliated more than once. Wrote a book and got published.

Error.
I. Vox Populi, Vox Dei

Jilitse

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Jilitse on November 11th, 2011, 3:15 pm

I am very happy with my NaNo output. Some of you may have noticed, or else I would have pointed it out as well, that I have been mixing stuff from Alice in Wonderland in my Jilitse posts. This is a nod to the man who inspired me to write again, as one night I picked up a copy of Through a looking glass (albeit told differently) and crack boom crack crack the writer's block slipped away. And not only that, it's really fun to play with illusions.

Last night I watched Pan's Labyrinth, a Spanish movie. I loved it just as much as the first time I saw it. I would watch it over and over again.

Finding my way back into the game took a lot of personal effort. I see Pao is back with Naama, and I want to write with her, but our characters are too far apart to actually meet in a particular thread. Still I'm glad she's back, cause I will find a way and we will write together. Stitch got permabanned in Mizahar. I will always have him in my heart no matter what, and we will write together one day, maybe just not as Jilitse and Stitch. That was a real big disappointment on my part. I was really hoping we'd get to write again, alas, the universe runs on its own will and rarely agrees to my wishes. I have been talking more with Kamalia, she is the only "Team Priskil" member who's still around. And of course Nate's somewhat coming back as well - I really wanted to develop Jil's relationship with Jaeden Kincade as well. Malia, my pretty Malia is writing too! And I'm glad she even got chosen to have a cover for this month's real NaNoWriMo. I wanted to read her story but she's writing in German... Danke danke. I'm glad for her, but I wish we could somewhat write together. Hehehe. I don't know when I'll stop complaining about my missing people. I have no right to demand posts and stories from them.

Next up, my nano chart! Weeee.
I. Vox Populi, Vox Dei

Jilitse

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Xalet on November 11th, 2011, 3:18 pm

Kama is the only team Priskil member left!?

I'm going to go sulk in the corner.
Xalet
The answer is more Body Building.

Words: 539431
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2011, 11:37 pm
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Jilitse on November 11th, 2011, 3:29 pm

JILITSE'S NANO WRIMO CHART
Date# of WordsTotal
Nov 2 748748
Nov 3 885 1,633
Nov 4 862 2,495
Nov 5 878 3,373
Nov 6 2,905 6,278
Nov 8 573 6,851
Nov 9 1,290 8,141
Nov 10 979 9,120
Nov 11 1,507 10,627
Nov 15 1,03411,161
Nov 16 2,49813,659
Last edited by Jilitse on November 16th, 2011, 10:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I. Vox Populi, Vox Dei

Jilitse

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Jilitse on November 12th, 2011, 10:08 am

O come on u Xalet! You don't know the supersecretPriskil handshake yet! ;)

I'm away on a vacay! Swimming with my coach/bestfriend/boyfriend, went to the jacuzzi. Yesterday word count should be 2k a day to make the 50k. Hehe. NaNo can wait, I'm having bonding time with my boyfriend.

Tomorrow we watch Pacquaio beat up Marquez! Go Philippines!

Posting from my mobile rocks! Add me up on AIM, I should be around more often this time around :)
I. Vox Populi, Vox Dei

Jilitse

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Kamalia Timandre on November 12th, 2011, 10:22 am

Go Pacquiao! And I can't wait for Winter so we can actually start threading together, dear! I'm sure Jaeden and Gromhir will be with us for the epic Sagallius plot! ^^
Kamalia Timandre
I send a hail of burning ice!

Words: 254985
Joined roleplay: September 8th, 2009, 8:37 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Thread (1) Peer Reviewer (1)