[Jilitse's Scrapbook] Ichor for sale

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Jilitse on September 30th, 2011, 6:36 am

So inspite all efforts to write for Jil, I have lost it. I have a writer's block. I knew this would happen!

But even so, I stay. The writers here are really, how shall I call it, meaty. I am a fan of Jen, the writer, and Tarot, the writer, and now that Bina and Mish have been writing, I read more of their works and I become engrossed as well.

Among the newer writers, (relatively) I like following Fallacy's characters and Bob Barton, the latter because of the Nuit Rayage and Bob Barton, probably because of his goddamn avatar.

If you don't know the guy who said "If I could pray with my penor, I'd be more religious", go watch Game of Thrones now.

Of course there's still my beloved Mike (belated happy birthday) who, to my opinion, has one of the most manliest characters around, and not just because of the smut... And Siiri and Mish tandem in Taloba (when I read their work, I faint a little. Crocodile bones and cannibalism? *faint*)

So, even when I'm trying to mend a broken heart in between nihonggo classes and a really busy schedule (I want to stop being an adult, but for crying out loud, you do whatever you need to do in order to pay the bills.), and taking my sweet sweet time rebuilding Jilitse, and stopping anything else not related to Jilitse, I'm enjoying lurking.

Like, hello, I've written more for my scraps more than I have for the whole year combined!

Still, maybe, somewhere inside my gut, I'm still the writer I am. Just need to vomit it out or something.

Now if reading (which has usually been my anti-writer's block) is not working... what else could be the cure?
I. Vox Populi, Vox Dei
II. The Night the Watchtowers Cried

I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common woman with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.
Jilitse
I just arrived (again). Please be kind.

Words: 520837
Joined roleplay: March 5th, 2010, 8:22 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Fallacy on September 30th, 2011, 7:06 am

Interesting. Thank you for taking such an interest in my humble (hahaha) character :) Being my first I really got into Ray holds a special place in my heart and it kills me that I cannot write for him more. That and progress has been slow anyways. I just adore his quest for creating homunculus and how he takes the concept of Alchemy and makes it almost into a religion on its own.

Haha and I like how in his 'homunculus trials' he never really creates a 'true homunculus' but he is just splicing things together, but we will get there eventually. I have to say though Rupert Pycon really inspired me to write for Ray and make him what he is today. Though it was that Alchemist that really inspired me and I took one look at the lore page of Alchemy and I thought, 'this is it', and my mind started buzzing with possibilities. Is it bad Im still using the simple theory that I came up with nine months ago to create Rays 'not really homunculus' creatures. I think I need to expand on it more, but one step at a time.

It saddens me that Sahova is getting more and more inactive and the DS is on the verge of leaving. SOMEONE needs to step up to the plate and fill in Pan Pans shoes, but even I know that is going to be a hard place to fill in. Hm, well Im going to try to leave the ranting to my scrapbook :p (or whats left of it)

12 hour shifts have started, and Im working 6-7 days a week mandatory overtime. My replies will be slow until I can adjust to this new groove.
Fallacy
I think you're crazy just like me.

Words: 493223
Joined roleplay: June 23rd, 2011, 7:58 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)

Postby Jilitse on October 15th, 2011, 12:46 pm

I'm testing what this would look like. I'm testing what this would look like. I'm testing what this would look like. I'm testing what this would look like. I'm testing what this would look like. I'm testing what this would look like. I'm testing what this would look like. I'm testing what this would look like. I'm testing what this would look like. I'm testing what this would look like. I'm testing what this would look like. I'm testing what this would look like. I'm testing what this would look like.

I'm testing what this would look like. I'm testing what this would look like. I'm testing what this would look like. I'm testing what this would look like. I'm testing what this would look like. I'm testing what this would look like. I'm testing what this would look like. I'm testing what this would look like. I'm testing what this would look like. I'm testing what this would look like. I'm testing what this would look like. I'm testing what this would look like. I'm testing what this would look like.

I. Vox Populi, Vox Dei

I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common woman with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.
Jilitse

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Jilitse on October 15th, 2011, 12:48 pm

I wish GP would come here and be my hero, tell me the secret to Varniak's post template, because all those spaces forming in the bottom is really ugly. D:
I. Vox Populi, Vox Dei

Jilitse

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Tarot on October 15th, 2011, 1:29 pm

Code: Select all
[box=780,black,#bf80bf,#ffbfff]I'm testing what this would look like. I'm testing what this would look like. I'm testing what this would look like. I'm testing what this would look like. I'm testing what this would look like. I'm testing what this would look like. I'm testing what this would look like. I'm testing what this would look like. I'm testing what this would look like. I'm testing what this would look like. I'm testing what this would look like. I'm testing what this would look like. I'm testing what this would look like.

[style=width:800px; height:400px; background-image:url(http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=5589);background-repeat:no-repeat;margin-top:-150px;margin-bottom:-10px;margin-left:-10px;margin-right:-10px][/style][/box]

If this can help make you POST... ;)
Tarot's thread tickets: sold out. Not accepting any more threads for the time being unless I promised you one. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Tarot
May you live in interesting times

Words: 766317
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:29 pm
Blog: View Blog (11)
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Being Tarot Award (1)
O RLY Decoration (1)

Postby Tarot on October 15th, 2011, 1:32 pm

早くポストしてみて下さい。
Tarot's thread tickets: sold out. Not accepting any more threads for the time being unless I promised you one. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Tarot
May you live in interesting times

Words: 766317
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:29 pm
Blog: View Blog (11)
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Being Tarot Award (1)
O RLY Decoration (1)

Postby Jilitse on October 15th, 2011, 1:44 pm

ジピさん、ども ありがとう ございます。
I. Vox Populi, Vox Dei

Jilitse

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Kamalia Timandre on October 16th, 2011, 3:10 am

I'm getting kilig moments somehow. XD
Kamalia Timandre
I send a hail of burning ice!

Words: 254985
Joined roleplay: September 8th, 2009, 8:37 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Thread (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (4) Advocate (1)

Postby Siiri on October 17th, 2011, 1:29 pm

I love how google translated what Jili said to: "Diacid peak, Thank us."
Apologies to everyone I'm threading with, but it's like the Danaides for me right now.
==/==
"If it doesn't solve all your problems, maybe you're not using enough of it." - Violence
Siiri
Beast of Prey

Words: 521753
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2009, 3:22 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Malia on October 20th, 2011, 2:13 pm

I can read what you wrote! Well, most of it.

And the post layout and picture are beautiful too. So Jili-like! :)
Malia
The Remnants

Words: 229208
Joined roleplay: August 20th, 2009, 5:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (18)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (2)
Power Fork (1)