[Vick's scrapbook] Magical researcher of wonders

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Vick on October 23rd, 2011, 1:42 am

Life -

Small tiny update...Picked a wedding date. September 9 2012. Our anniversary date.
Credit goes to Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Vick
Master Maledictor

Words: 355163
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 11:44 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1)

Postby Ulric on October 23rd, 2011, 1:48 am

Hey, congrats! :D

I love seeing people find that special person, so best wishes with the happy ring-time.
Ulric
The Warrior-Poet

Words: 629666
Joined roleplay: May 20th, 2010, 5:51 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Donor (1)

Postby Vick on October 23rd, 2011, 1:51 am

Yeah we have been together since 2005. We met in High school years, starting dating three weeks after meeting each other at lunch and over the phone.
Vick
Master Maledictor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Donor (1)

Postby Rayage on October 23rd, 2011, 2:18 am

Vick! I saw you are finally posting again. Welcome back! Haha, you were a huge inspiration for making my own nuit, and I love reading your threads. They are just so interesting. I was kind of bummed when you disappeared.
“Method is more important than strength, when you wish to control your enemies. By dropping golden beads near a snake, a crow once managed to have a passer-by kill the snake for the beads.” ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Image Image Image
Rayage
Sahova All-Star

Words: 980399
Joined roleplay: February 5th, 2011, 9:40 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) Lore Author (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Vick on October 23rd, 2011, 4:57 am

Personal magic:

Auristics · get to 40
Reimancy · Learn it
Voiding · get to 26
Shielding ·learn it

World magic:
Alchemy · Learn it
Animation · Learn it
Glyphing · get to 26
Magecraft · get to 26
Malediction · get to 40
Summoning · Learn it
Spiritism · Learn it

Okay so one of the goals for Vick when I made him was for him to learn a lot of magic. He was never meant to be a carefree soul but a twisted evil being. So making goals and will start to push myself again to reach them.
Vick
Master Maledictor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Donor (1)

Postby Vick on October 23rd, 2011, 7:44 pm

Rant -

If a new person comes into chat please do not try to send them away.

If a new person has a off account name please try to send them the right information on how to change it.

If a new person comes into chat please do not send them away.
Vick
Master Maledictor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Donor (1)

Postby Vick on November 12th, 2011, 3:01 am

So I moved. Yay.

I know I am filled with such joy but really I a happy. Moved last week but just have been busy unpacking. To anyone who is thinking of moving here is a tip: Figure out how much money you might spend. Then triple that number then you will get a better idea of how much money you will need.

Some people knew I was trying to re-apply as a AS to the wonderful nuit island however that won't happen. Won't change anything really just gives me more time to do what I enjoy but oddly enough Mizahar is turning out to be more of a backseat then anything else. I use to love the site and was on daily but now a days I really don't think of it much other then check it a few times a week.

I guess now I understand how some people felt and left the site. I can remember around opening day I asked myself "How can anyone just up and forget about a site like this? Look at so many options and fun ideas." I guess at last I answered my question. Kind of funny really but oh well. Life moves on.

Right now I am going to log off. Make dinner for my other half, enjoy a nice night and then work on some projects around the house. Really want to paint the walls.
Vick
Master Maledictor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Donor (1)

Postby Vick on November 28th, 2012, 6:35 am

Listen, I could care less what you (the reader) are doing right now. I just want you to know that this number 1-800-273-8255 is the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline in the USA. If you or anyone you know is thinking about suicide please don't think they are joking around and call the number. If you live outside of the USA (Which I knew a good number of our members do) than play with this map http://www.iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres

I am telling you this as I have lost someone close to me within the past week. A friend I have known for about 5 years took their own life and hours beforehand they told people on facebook. I called the number above when I got home and saw the status message and in turn they gave me the number to the police in the area where they lived. While the officer at first sounded bored when I told the word "Suicide" they jumped up and brought in 911 on the line.

I was just to late it would seem.

I won't be able to attend the funeral due to the location but I wish the family the best I can offer.

I wish I knew beforehand but I am sure everyone does. Just a few days before the event we were talking over skype and we were making plans for her to come down to where I live and spend time out here for the spring. That day I even talked to her little girl and watching a movie with them on netflix. For x-mas she said she was planning to get me a copy of borderlands 2 so I would play with her online even if I had it on the pc.

Just a few days before that we were talking about outfits. She got a new one on ebay and I was talking about once the weather was cooler how I would be wearing suits out and about with my fedoro hat and pocket watch.

It's the small things you know?

I have not vented yet. Have not broke down in tears and done anything to really talk about it until tonight. Really past few nights I have been drinking. Listen kids, drinking when your sad does not help. First hand talking.

I miss her. I really do. I don't make many friends. Rather blunt and well I can be a few choice words off mizahar. I know this and people know this. Yet I am the type that will give you the shirt off my back if you need it.

I have not posted for Vick in a few days. Please understand if you are waiting for me to reply than please wait a bit longer. With how he deals with the dead right now I just can't write about it.
Vick
Master Maledictor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Donor (1)

Postby Evalin on November 28th, 2012, 6:40 am

You have me as a friend, and I am here for you if you need it.
ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Words: 1033971
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2012, 4:05 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Phoenix on November 28th, 2012, 6:44 am

Vick, you have always been as sweet as can be and very helpful to me. I am so very sorry for your loss and nothing I can say will make it any better, but you do have friends here that will be more than willing to stand by you during this time of loss :(

Internet hugs suck in comparison to the real thing, but... *hugs!*
Phoenix
The Capacity for Inspiration

Words: 782528
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2010, 3:54 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)