[Riverfall AS Office - Stranger] Come on. A little closer...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Stranger on September 11th, 2011, 7:16 am

They've lied to you. For your entire life. They've always told you not to take candy from a stranger because...

It's the very best!

So come in, have a toffee, and let's get down to business.

Awards:
Want some shiny rewards for all the effort you put into that thread? Don't mind if I do! It's a bit like slipping you the candy your parents would never let you have, after all. A few suggestions:

Link me. Really, you think I'm going to go sniffing around for it? And, even though I'd probably totally do that anyway, how am I supposed to know you're all finished up? Yeah, link it.

If you want something in particular, ask. You all are talented writers turning out volumes of prose, and we're all going to read things differently. Don't assume I'll see the specific thing you're after. If it is important, list it when you drop the thread, so I can keep an eye out

A summary is nice. I'm that kid who reads the back of the book and, sometimes, the last page before they ever start the book. I want to know what to expect. Should I settle in with a cup of cocoa and my truffles for this romantic saga, or do I need to fetch the tissue for a heart-breaker? Prepare me.

Gripe to my face, please. If you think I missed something, don't go whine about it in chat, or carve it into your little journal in pink ink. Just send me a pm, and we'll hammer it out over a plate of brownies.

Time flies. There is a lot to keep up with. I'd appreciate it if you'd include the date for your thread somewhere in the drop-off.

Wait for it to bake. Few sweets are instant gratification. You have to squirm on the couch and wait for the pie to bake, even if the smell is driving you mad, yeah? I'll get to it quickly, since Mizahar is my vice, but sometimes I get busy for a few days. If I haven't gotten it done in a week, please send me a pm nudge. I might have missed it.

Moving on to a different flavor; Modded Threads:

Far less complicated. Drop me a request. Tell me who, what, where, when... well, you get it. Be precise.

"I r wantz play wif yoo" is far less likely to get my attention (at least, the kind you want) than if you give me a brief synopsis of what we're after. At present, I'm not opposed to any sort of thread.

Any other questions, concerns, or pleas for goodies may be directed to my inbox at will.
Last edited by Stranger on December 13th, 2011, 2:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
Stranger
Candy Maker

Words: 31827
Joined roleplay: September 10th, 2011, 1:48 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Kavala on January 13th, 2012, 7:46 pm

http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic12557.html

Kennels for Sanctuary. No hurry.

And a kennels' tour for a prospective job. Lots of medicine/healing and some puppydog lore.

http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic15097.html

I keep sneaking more of these in.

Here's one of Sama'els.

The Errand: http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic13982.html

More Cuga/Kav working things out.

http://www.mizahar.com/forums/post136770.html#p136770
The Sanctuary The Sanctuary Forum Riverfall The Cytali
Reverie Isle Wolf Creek Training Course
Please Note:
  • This pc is maxed out in Animal Husbandry, Medicine, Observation, Rhetoric, and Socialization.
  • Kavala a Master Teacher. Students she is teaching in thread can earn more than the maxium 5 XP per thread.
  • This pc has a Konti Gift of Animal Empathy. She has a superpower from a Riverfall city event that allows animals of all sorts and Kelvics (in kelvic form) to speak clear understandable Common around her.
  • Kavala is a Konti but was raised in the Drykas culture so her accent is entirely Pavi though she can speak Common, Pavi, and Tukant well. She's only conversational in Kontinese.
Kavala
I am more than the sum of my parts.

Words: 3295757
Joined roleplay: October 25th, 2009, 1:46 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 17
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Master Merchant (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (2) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Ronan on January 25th, 2012, 12:32 pm

A Gathering of Sapphire's and Emerald's

Ronan and Leto meet Kavala at Sanctuary. It's more of a meet and greet/social thread (though hopefully a bit more interesting than the usual stuff). There might be a little Webbing in there, but we're happy to take whatever. A few Lore's for meeting Kavala e.t.c would be nice.

Thank you!
Ronan
Nomadic Soul

Words: 305663
Joined roleplay: June 28th, 2011, 9:39 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Colt on January 26th, 2012, 6:14 pm

The Bestest Birthday
Another flashback. Daha takes Khasr shopping to commemorate officially taking him as a protege, and they discover that he has claustrophobia.

Give whatever you see. This is an absolutely no-hurry thread.
“Pavi” | Grassland Sign | “Common” | “Tukant” | Nura
Colt
Miss Communication

Words: 943625
Joined roleplay: August 8th, 2011, 6:38 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Advocate (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Meera on February 5th, 2012, 8:49 pm

Hello Stranger! I may have sent you a PM. Sorry, I'm new, and was pointed to proper etiquette here on the site, so overlook that slight.

I'm looking for XP for this thread, for myself and Aren.
This Town With No Name

It is pretty much a meet-and-greet, with a young Drykas girl Meera looking for adventure and the Akalak warrior Aren returning home, and finding small chit-chat. There's some lying.
Pavi is in Green, Common is in Default, Tukant is in Blue.
Meera
Outlaw for your Heart

Words: 142671
Joined roleplay: February 3rd, 2012, 9:00 pm
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Rhy on February 6th, 2012, 10:23 pm

'Ello, I'm new here and preparing a character sheet, but i have a few questions. If your not who i should be talking to about this, I'm sorry, but you seem like my best bet. Anyway, can I forfeit my equipment starter package? I want my character to be a thief. Kindda a hand-to-mouth existence. Second question: if i can be a thief, am i allowed to take (within moderation) things if i play it out?

Thank you!~ Rhy
Rhy
Luvanor bitch Kelvic

Words: 133318
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2012, 4:24 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Daske Baggywrinkle on February 7th, 2012, 10:38 pm

Hi Stranger,

Could you take a look at Sailing Lessons, Part 1 and grade it?

Summary:
Daske has come to Riverfall to buy a boat. He meets a crusty old woman who agrees to sell her boat to him. Later he is accosted by two men. Two other Svefra come to his rescue. A sword fight ensues. The three of them flee Riverfall on a boat.

Looking for:
It was originally intended to be a training story for Daske (sailing) as well as some character development, but Alexis and Jargon joined part way in, and the story took a different direction. I'll let you decide what XP should be awarded to who. We are continuing the story in Part 2, which is in the Suvan Sea forum. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next :).

Thanks!
AKA Anselm
Daske Baggywrinkle
I AM smiling, dammit!

Words: 137247
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2012, 8:58 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Meera on February 9th, 2012, 5:42 am

In Darkness - For Meera, Aren Anazasz and Ward Anol.

Some training, random encounter and takedown, some stealing, sort of.

Back in This Place - Meera and Aren. Drinking. Flirting. No real rush for this thread, please.
Pavi is in Green, Common is in Default, Tukant is in Blue.
Meera
Outlaw for your Heart

Words: 142671
Joined roleplay: February 3rd, 2012, 9:00 pm
Character sheet
Plotnotes