The Mad Hatter's Hat

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

The Mad Hatter's Hat

Postby Nyea Delaisse on February 5th, 2012, 2:25 am

Oooohhh, I have a scrapbook. Heheh. Well, this is me..
Yes I am sitting in front of a bath :P Facebook addict, avid writer, twitter freak, constant eater of KitKats and stalker of the one and only Tom Felton. I'm also a gamer and a bit of an artist who constantly drinks tea and fangirls over Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy :embarrassed: I enjoy embarassing my friends in public and discussing what I would be like if I was in fact, a guy. So far we''ve pinned down my name, personality and what I'd look like. I have a tendency to babble about unimportant nonsense, write depressing poetry and a lot of fanfictions, as well as my own little pieces with my main male archetype being "arrogant prick, but my god is he hot". I love graphic novels, and all things Batman, I'm one of those teens who listens to music every single goddamn day and I love bands; Florence + the Machine, Kings of Leon, the Script, Boys Like Girls, Panic! at the Disco and so on and so forth.

But my love...my love is Lady Gaga. She's just freaking amazing. But then so's Rihanna. And then I love Marylin Monroe and Susan Coffey just because she is stunning looking.

Oh and I love nail polish xD and useless facts. And chocolate. So yes, I be Nyea, welcome to my Wonderland :D

Witness the fitness that is Tom Felton

*drools all over keyboard* Now...where are my KitKats?! D: They're all gone... :((

Oh and speaking of Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy, I finally understand Drarry. Don't ship it, but I understand it! Mainly because I ship Scorbus :P They're so cute together it's unbelievable.

Now...how about some arty spam? Here is Alyssandra, who I suppose was the inspiration for Nyea :PImage

Then we have some doodles around Kai, my little spirit-wolf-inugami-kitsune-undead girl xD

She's seventeen, dies and returns from the dead with weird and wonderful powers. Her spirit animal is a wolf, which is why she's one here :D And the tails are reflective of the kitsune of Japan; tails were like badges of honour. It's also to do with the different traits of her personality and stuff. Cunning as a fox, strong as a tiger, etc etc.

And here's human Kai :P And by human I mean failed attempt at anime

Here is human Kai

I think that's enough Kai. How about the first stanza of my favourite poem? xD

The muffled drum's sad roll has beat,
The soldier's last tattoo.
No more on life's parade shall meet,
That brave and fallen few.
On Fame's eternal camping ground,
Their silent tents are spread.
And glory guard with solemn round,
The Bivouac of the Dead.

T'would be The Bivouac of the Dead By Theodore O'Hara, written to commemorate the brave Kentuckians who died at Buena Vista. I know nothing about the battle itself, that was just on the site where I found the poem. It's really long, and just beautiful. But the first time I came across any of it was in my English class room. The teacher had a poster up on the wall right next to my desk about different types of poetry and examples. And because I obviously listen so intently in class, I had the thing memorised by the end of the year, googled it, and fell in love with the poem.

But I really haven't the enery to ramble any more about pointless nonsense. So here's another photo of moi :P

Nyea Delaisse
Wandering Insomniac

Words: 16898
Joined roleplay: January 28th, 2012, 11:33 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

The Mad Hatter's Hat

Postby Phoenix on February 5th, 2012, 4:21 am

Pretty! I love your eyes.

I am also undeniably obsessed with HP. I started reading it in fourth grade and a lot of people give you looks of disdain when I admit I'm a fan. Kinda like "Pffft. Not you too.." but who cares :) I literally grew up with Harry and as the books came out we were the same age ( except towards the end ). It's nice to see other fans :) though I fangirl over Ron, so Draco is all yours.

I wish I could draw ;_; anyway, it's nice to meet you!

-Jules
Phoenix
The Capacity for Inspiration

Words: 782528
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2010, 3:54 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)

The Mad Hatter's Hat

Postby Nyea Delaisse on February 5th, 2012, 5:00 am

Thank you :D

I've only recently fallen in love with the series. I wasn't really into them as a kid...well, I was, I had all seven movies and a Gryffindor uniform and several wands, but nowhere near as obsessed as I am now. Yeah I get that too, although it has substantially widened the group of people I hang out with, strangely. Harry unites us all! :P Yes! I get to keep my Draco! :D

If it makes you feel better, I am incredibly mediocre when it comes to art. Translation; In comparison to some people, I suck. Big time xD

Nice to meet you to. Cool name, by the way :)
Nyea Delaisse
Wandering Insomniac

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

The Mad Hatter's Hat

Postby Nyea Delaisse on February 5th, 2012, 6:18 pm

]
Being a bit of an arty farty, I love all things pretty! :D One of my favourite pretty things is slow shutter light photography, or light graffiti :P

And it's a ferrari?! Love XD Whoever did it must have been a total speed demon...as far as I know you draw the picture in the air with an LED stick and photograph it using a slow shutter speed before the light fades. Serious skill.

The only thing that could out-skill that is poi! Which is possibly the coolest thing anyone can do. Don't believe me?

Here's some light poi;
...Aand some fire poi! :D
I rest my case.

Ooh! Look what I found! Is it not undeniably awesome?!

Imagine if that was what res looked like :O :D

More poi! :D

Sooo forcing Nyea to learn how to do that...T'would increase the awesome of her routines infinitely! If I could do that, I would be the coolest person I know.. just sayin'. Wotsit anyone? :P
Nyea Delaisse
Wandering Insomniac

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

The Mad Hatter's Hat

Postby Mirage on March 6th, 2012, 7:20 am

Nyea are you Blayze? If so WELCOME TO ALVADAS!! Well while you are there at least >.>

You have already met one of my PC's, a certain Eth who stares longingly at the moon ;). I am glad to have you in my city :P
Mirage
Truth is never certain

Words: 1231300
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2012, 8:47 am
Office
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)

The Mad Hatter's Hat

Postby Blayze on March 8th, 2012, 6:27 pm

Mirage..? You're..? *brain explodes*
Common, 'cause red's freakin' cool :P
Kontinese. Ew. Look how girly it is..
You really don't want to hear my failed attempts at Tukant xD
Blayze, refusing to eat chocolate covered bugs and stalking Tom Felton since 511AV :D
Blayze
I just have this urge to stab you in the face

Words: 17032
Joined roleplay: February 12th, 2012, 7:02 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

The Mad Hatter's Hat

Postby Nyea Delaisse on March 8th, 2012, 6:50 pm

*runs in, panting* Okay I have two too many PC's to adopt one of their names, so I shall henceforth be known as Meg...seeing as it's part of my name...so...yeah... >.> <.<

Anyway! I think I have to make an apology to my hateful Eth whom I abandoned.

Ny: Ehh, no. I could have DIED, but no, you were obsessing over your man-Konti hybrid beast thing.

Yeah, sorry. Heh. *scratches head*

Now! Who's for some doodles while I pretend I don't have homework to do? :P

Firstly is mah friend Beckeh...although she doesn't look anything like this..lol..I fail at life.. -.-'

Then mah friend Tiarna (Teer-nah..for you non-Irish who are unfamiliar with the female form of Tiarnan :P)
Image[/center]

Now here's Aoifa (Eee-fah) and Hannah. Oooft! I am so proud of this :D It's probably the best portrait I've ever done :B

And last but not least is Rena :D Rena Ryuugu from When They Cry, to be precise :P It's not the best quality, but meh :P
Nyea Delaisse
Wandering Insomniac

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

The Mad Hatter's Hat

Postby Mirage on March 8th, 2012, 7:11 pm

Lol i would give anything to be able to draw clothes like you :P
Mirage
Truth is never certain

Words: 1231300
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2012, 8:47 am
Office
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)

The Mad Hatter's Hat

Postby Blayze on March 8th, 2012, 11:36 pm

Omg no! I fail at clothes. And feet xD
Common, 'cause red's freakin' cool :P
Kontinese. Ew. Look how girly it is..
You really don't want to hear my failed attempts at Tukant xD
Blayze, refusing to eat chocolate covered bugs and stalking Tom Felton since 511AV :D
Blayze
I just have this urge to stab you in the face

Words: 17032
Joined roleplay: February 12th, 2012, 7:02 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

The Mad Hatter's Hat

Postby Nyea Delaisse on March 9th, 2012, 1:12 pm

Ohmygosh alsafdljhfajfdfkjgfdhgaeuho aaaaaahhhhhh!! I found her!! *dances around ecstatically*

Revy helped me find my CS pic for lil Zh'avi, and with that, I found the artwork and my avi. But I was itching to find a model. And I did. AND OMG ASJLDHAFJHAFKGA SHE'S GORGEOUS! :D

Guys, say hi to Emily Browning, better known as Babydoll from Suckerpunch. Well this be her edited into my ass kicking yet slightly unstable Konti assassin :P

Isn't she gawjus? :D Means getting photos/art and stuff will be a hell of a lot easier now :P
Nyea Delaisse
Wandering Insomniac

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes