[Zeltiva] Status Points Information & Scores

Rise up the ranks of Zeltivan society.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Postby Paragon on April 23rd, 2012, 8:43 pm

Status Points

Information & Scores

Sta-tus (Noun) - the position of an individual in relation to another or others, especially in regard to social or professional standing.

Zeltiva is an intriguing city. For many years, the University and the Sailor's Guild have ruled the city through a precarious balance. Their power still holds true, but now, the previously ceremonial Lord of Council: Maria Satterthwite, has stepped up to the plate, expressing interest in taking leadership of the city again.

It is the Wild Djed Storm that sparked this change. The city was ravaged by ruin, floods, wild mages, glassbeaks, and mysterious artefacts in the bay. The city needed a strong leader.

Now, there is rebuilding to do. Firstly, in the literal sense, but also in other ways. There is healing to be done, morale to be boosted, spirits to be raised. And the people that partake in this will be noticed. Their status will increase.

There is work to be done in Zeltiva, and the players are going to rebuild the city. Not just to its former glory - but into something even greater than before. To reflect the status that those who help the city will acquire, we are introducing a new system of Status Points (SP), and Ranks. Echelon and Cascade have contributed greatly to all the ideas in this thread.

Status Points can be acquired in a few different ways. Players can directly donate to the Zeltivan cause, by posting in this thread:

• 1 Gold Miza/1 Nilo = 1 Status Point

The more common (and cheaper!) way of earning SP is through threads that contribute to the city in some way. Whether that's healing the injured, rebuilding structures, teaching, or even throwing parties to lift spirits. There are infinite ways of doing this! These threads can net you anywhere from 1-20 SP within the Grading section of the finished thread. This is at the Storyteller's discretion based on multiple factors such as effort, time, and the perceived 'labour' of the character. These types of threads can be solos, but will be even better with other players! There is a third way of acquiring SP, but we will discuss that at a later date.

So what does the SP earn you? Ranks and Medals! The titles you can earn are as follows:

Trident Champion (100 SP) - You are known in Zeltiva. There are whispers about you, and Maria is also aware of your presence. You hold an elevated status in the city.

Trident Knight (500 SP) - Your presence is known by all the citizens, and Maria thanks you personally. Your efforts are making a real difference in the city, and people look up to you for guidance and answers.

Trident Baron/Baroness (1500 SP) - You have joined the ranks of Zeltivan aristocracy through your charity and courage. You manoeuvre politically with the best of them, and people treat you with respect and love citywide.

Trident Lord/Lady (5000 SP) - You stand by Maria's side. Your commanding presence holds great sway in the city, and your words are listened to and taken seriously. Your charity is unmatched. Your name is synonymous with Zeltiva.

Scores

In this table is listed every player with 1 or more SP. This is a public record of the Status Points of all players in Zeltiva, and it's also here so we can keep track of who is on what score.

Name Status Points Title Updated
Ignotus Everto 1000 Trident Knight 5/3/13
Hadrian 560 Trident Knight 12/14/12
Elem Bree 502 Trident Knight 9/14/12
Andresciel 500 Trident Knight 6/17/12
Minerva 164 Trident Champion 9/15/12
Montaine 128 Trident Champion 6/16/12
Leigo 124 Trident Champion 10/26/12
Wrenmae 120 Trident Champion 12/4/12
Nai'shee 118 Trident Champion 12/1/12
Iris 100 Trident Champion 7/7/12
Trente 50 Unknown 12/1/12
Lyam 40 Unknown 12/1/12
Anselm 38 Unknown 7/22/12
Valo 28 Unknown 4/30/13
Aello 20 Unknown 7/22/12
Faylon 20 Unknown 7/22/12
Canrehne 20 Unknown 7/22/12
Tallis 19 Unkown 7/1/12
Satevis 19 Unknown 7/2/12
Sebastian Stalinsa 18 Unknown 1/11/13
Ricky Maze 18 Unknown 1/11/13
Feira 16 Unknown 7/1/12
Marcus Dymez 15 Unknown 7/18/12
Ssafirsotibones 15 Unknown 7/18/12
Kaeson 13 Unknown 7/15/12
Levi 10 Unknown 6/2/12
Siarak 10 Unknown 7/1/12
Nai'a 10 Unknown 5/3/13
Adnaj 10 Unknown 5/3/13
Nira'lia 5 Unknown 6/20/12
Matthaus 5 Unknown 10/18/12
Ira 3 Unknown 6/16/12
Paragon
The Gordian Knot

Words: 448583
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2011, 8:55 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Leigo on April 23rd, 2012, 9:04 pm

I like the idea of Leigo having done something but not being known for it quite yet.
Leigo
Player

Words: 154744
Joined roleplay: March 3rd, 2012, 12:29 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Montaine on April 23rd, 2012, 9:29 pm

A Broken Glass Boy

Monty helps to produce glass windows to replace those lost in the storm, from before the status points were introduced.
Montaine
The Glass Boy

Words: 306099
Joined roleplay: April 6th, 2012, 9:23 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Donor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Wrenmae on April 24th, 2012, 11:51 am

o.o Yeah, that's right. Bringing down the plague and the gold.

Mixed messages :P

(I'll subtract the 100 from my ledger as soon as I get to Zeltiva and 'donate' in thread)

Sig by Shausha

This PC has the Blight gnosis. As such, you as a player need to be aware of what that consists of. Wrenmae has an invisible aura that amplifies sickness and disease. Wounds may become infected, small sneezes may become coughing, and a slight fever may become more serious. A nuit's body will also break down faster in the presence of the Blight. These effects may not be immediate, but within the few days following your encounter, the symptoms will manifest. Some sooner than others. I cannot control your character, so creativity will be left up to you. Best wishes and stay healthy!

Special shoutout to Fallon for my new CS
Wrenmae
Taleweaver

Words: 1276299
Joined roleplay: April 15th, 2011, 6:34 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Echelon on April 24th, 2012, 6:13 pm

There will be opportunities in the future to donate inside of quest threads. Bare in mind that you WILL be able to write down the money you spend OOC here into those threads, but you will not be rewarded extra SP for those threads.

So, for example, if you, Wren, spend 100 gold in donation in a future thread, please put in an OOC note if it represents the 100 you spent here, or a fresh batch of donations.

Edit: (Wrenmae donating in thread later is perfect. Also, you don't have 100 gold in your ledger, if this is wrong please update your ledger, if not then please reduce the amount of gold you donated.)
Echelon
Pew~Pew!!

Words: 238180
Joined roleplay: March 9th, 2012, 5:21 pm
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Wrenmae on April 24th, 2012, 8:05 pm

The ledger is being worked out. Since I won't actually be in Zeltiva till the 85th, I'll make sure my accounts are in order before my first thread. I've the money to donate, rest assured.

Sig by Shausha

This PC has the Blight gnosis. As such, you as a player need to be aware of what that consists of. Wrenmae has an invisible aura that amplifies sickness and disease. Wounds may become infected, small sneezes may become coughing, and a slight fever may become more serious. A nuit's body will also break down faster in the presence of the Blight. These effects may not be immediate, but within the few days following your encounter, the symptoms will manifest. Some sooner than others. I cannot control your character, so creativity will be left up to you. Best wishes and stay healthy!

Special shoutout to Fallon for my new CS
Wrenmae
Taleweaver

Words: 1276299
Joined roleplay: April 15th, 2011, 6:34 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Nai'shee on April 28th, 2012, 7:46 pm

Do we get SP for quests, I mean hunting overgiven wizards, investigating Obelisks and those stuff?
ABSENCE
Common
Fratava
Nai'shee
One day, you'll all know my name

Words: 240186
Joined roleplay: December 30th, 2011, 7:22 pm
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Oluse on April 28th, 2012, 8:08 pm

Shhhh its a secret
Oluse
Player

Words: 295106
Joined roleplay: December 30th, 2011, 1:45 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Character (1)

Postby Paragon on April 28th, 2012, 10:03 pm

Those quests contribute to rebuilding or helping Zeltiva.

You get SP for contributing to the rebuilding of Zeltiva.

There's an indirect answer and a half for ya ;)
Paragon
The Gordian Knot

Words: 448583
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2011, 8:55 pm
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Echelon on May 10th, 2012, 12:44 am

Echelon
Pew~Pew!!

Words: 238180
Joined roleplay: March 9th, 2012, 5:21 pm
Office
Scrapbook

Next