Character Shipping

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

Character Shipping

Postby Minerva Agatha Zipporah on July 31st, 2012, 10:38 pm

Character "Shipping"

In case you're not familiar with the term, "shipping" in this context refers to relationships. It's a common practice on various internet message boards for people to discuss what characters from their favorite book/tv show/movie they'd like to see become romantically involved, and why.

So let's post our favorite Mizahar 'ships! Which characters would you want to see become involved together? Why? Do you think they'd make a good couple, or would it be doomed to drama and constant problems? Would you want to see them romantically involved, or just think they should jump in bed together?

All combinations are valid, as long as you explain why! It doesn't matter if they're on the opposite sides of the planet... Or even two alts of the same player! It's just for fun, after all.

I'll start us off...

I think Kaeson and Nira'lia should have a torrid love affair on the quest to Sahova. They're already flirting, and I think their combined awkwardness would be frickin' ADORABLE! Though I don't see it lasting... I imagine the brief romance would end once the quest is over.

I think Aello and Valerius Nitrozian should have a one bugger stand... HATE SEX! Tock got along HORRIBLY with each of them, and now that Aello is in Ravok, I can only imagine how their interaction would go. I picture is very much as a slap-slap- kiss scenario.

And I already mention this one in the Zeltiva Common Room... but Montaine, Victor, and Seven. Yes please! Just a wild threesome... the fragile glassblower, the jittery widow, and the agile Asian with the nimble fingers... Mmm mmm mmm...
Minerva Agatha Zipporah
Quirky Gadgeteer

Words: 1329519
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2012, 4:50 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Character Shipping

Postby Kaeson Dakano on August 1st, 2012, 4:01 am

Tock and Bones.

Make this happen. Please, please make this happen.
I just think it would be great fun -- mostly because I feel like Bones won't take SHYKE from anyone, and neither does Tock. Perhaps a heated arguments turns to a heated night? I don't know. I just think it would be funny.
Kaeson Dakano
Witchin' Wizard

Words: 120420
Joined roleplay: April 26th, 2012, 7:32 pm
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Character Shipping

Postby Nira'lia on August 1st, 2012, 4:18 am

I'm actually shipping Tock and Kaeson. Just saying. ;)
Nira'lia
Healer & Seer

Words: 386960
Joined roleplay: December 7th, 2011, 9:17 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)

Character Shipping

Postby Wrenmae on August 1st, 2012, 4:27 am

:( Wren'd kill whoever he was with.

Sig by Shausha

This PC has the Blight gnosis. As such, you as a player need to be aware of what that consists of. Wrenmae has an invisible aura that amplifies sickness and disease. Wounds may become infected, small sneezes may become coughing, and a slight fever may become more serious. A nuit's body will also break down faster in the presence of the Blight. These effects may not be immediate, but within the few days following your encounter, the symptoms will manifest. Some sooner than others. I cannot control your character, so creativity will be left up to you. Best wishes and stay healthy!

Special shoutout to Fallon for my new CS
Wrenmae
Taleweaver

Words: 1276299
Joined roleplay: April 15th, 2011, 6:34 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Character Shipping

Postby Evalin on August 1st, 2012, 4:28 am

Ok this has to be said, Nira'lia and eri! Come on they already have a history together, and they are both intimately magical beings. Both are too pretty for their own good, they both glow with energy and in their posts. It is destiny I say!

At the very least I want to see a kiss on the quest :P
ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Words: 1033971
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2012, 4:05 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Character Shipping

Postby Laszlo on August 1st, 2012, 4:36 am

Duvalyon Hellebore and Dor.

Come on, it's been years in the making. Just grab a fistful of that red hair and kiss her already. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.

And Dor, you don't entirely escape blame. Grow a pair and hug him! It'll be so freaking adorable. Laz can help build your self confidence.
In the daytime I am one of Syna's fallen.
At night, I am Symenestra.
Laszlo
Team Imass!

Words: 635811
Joined roleplay: September 3rd, 2011, 3:36 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Character Shipping

Postby Nixie on August 1st, 2012, 5:19 am

I think Sector and Monty would be awesome as well, but since that was already mentioned I'll just say that I challenge folks to find a pairing for Nixie, because so far I'm not sure anybody would really get along with her. XD

Right now my computer isn't working and am being forced to write posts on my phone. So please be patient with me. And sorry for any spelling errors or lack of post coding.
Nixie
Who do you think I am?

Words: 110008
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2012, 8:16 pm
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Character Shipping

Postby Nira'lia on August 8th, 2012, 5:02 am

I want to see Rayage and Evalin together. They are the cutest thing, and it's centuries in the waiting.

(12:59:54) Evalin: Ray and Evalin?
(12:59:58) Evalin: Sure that coudl work
(13:00:11) Evalin: then Eva can push him down teh stairs and take his vast fortunes
(13:00:23) Evalin: and burn his corpse for good measure
(13:00:27) Evalin: and burry the ashes
(13:00:30) Evalin: in a swamp

See? Even Eva is onboard!
Nira'lia
Healer & Seer

Words: 386960
Joined roleplay: December 7th, 2011, 9:17 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Character Shipping

Postby Ignotus Everto on August 8th, 2012, 5:06 am

Iris and Imass. Both zealots, and both have names that start with an "I". Shallow? Yes. Worth watching? Also yes.
A thousand thanks to Phoenix for the gorgeous blue frame, and a thousand more to Edreina for her beautiful magic-themed one!

Correspondence Thread
Ignotus Everto
Only Mostly Mad

Words: 292905
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2012, 5:57 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Character Shipping

Postby Evalin on August 8th, 2012, 5:06 am

Nira and Eri sitting in a tree:

This is an actual photo taken at the scene the night Eri and Nira shared a passionate kiss while Leth watched eagerly above >.>
ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Words: 1033971
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2012, 4:05 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Next