[Gossamer's Scrapbook] The Ethereal Canyon I

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

[Gossamer's Scrapbook] The Ethereal Canyon

Postby Naomalily on November 20th, 2014, 2:18 am

Not sure if it's ok for me to chime in here, but thank you for making that decision.

When I first noticed kechaiya we almost immediately became acquaintances for about a week or two in chat and considered him or her at the time a pretty cool person. At first it was hard to understand but after reading this it makes sense, never knowing him as in depth as others I'm glad that the community remains actively vigilant as the actions of you and others as a whole has protected me and others from counting ourselves with the many that this guy deceived and hurt.

My condolences to those responsible,
Naomalily
The Power Of Science

Words: 6457
Joined roleplay: October 26th, 2014, 6:46 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Shane Wallsly on November 20th, 2014, 5:38 pm

I remember the last time he was here as some lady Squire. He almost ended up significant in Shane's life but luckily she was caught and retired before Shane got too invested. So, this time, my sympathies go out to Caela and Noven who most significantly found themselves wrapped up with his character. It will be hard to unwrap your character and just cut someone out of them. I'm sorry you have to do this.

My Sympathies,
Shane.

EDIT: In fact you know what? He is just the worst kind of most despicable person. To come back again and again and get his characters right into people. Noven's going to have to just forget he loved someone./ Caela forget a best friends. It's not bad for Thannis because they met only once but man I really feel for you two and ANYONE else he'd done this too since the blooming start of this whole thing. It's sick, it's despicable and I thank Gossamer for doing this for us.

He's just the worst kind of person.
Group Threads: 1/3

ImageImageImage

Clerk at Mystic Eye Fortune Telling
Shane Wallsly
Success Is The Only Option

Words: 284445
Joined roleplay: September 30th, 2013, 9:10 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)

Postby Aventis on November 20th, 2014, 6:01 pm

I... Can't believe this. I mean... I've been around for a while.. But... I haven't had this happen to me yet... I can't believe this. I can't believe it was Ketchup of all people... I mean, she... He... Was someone I'd count as my friend. I didn't encounter anything about his faked suicide scare or whatever lie he had... I just valued him as a friend... Or, I valued Ketchup.

I do not value Tyler.

These are different people.

Ketchup... I mean... I can't lie, I'll miss her. Tyler is a monster. He's the kind of person I don't want on my planet. He's a waste of space.

And I have no doubt that he'll be on this site again anonymously in a few days to see the repercussions. People like him always do. So this is for hoping you see this, Tyler.

I can't believe I ever greeted you with "friend". You disgust me. Here's to hoping that you'll never get away with anything like this again.

Good riddance to you.

I'll still miss Kechaiya.

Credit to: Rhys for picture edit, Redd and Estellir Konrath for Boxcodes, and Fallon for Signature

Shameless self advertising. Feel free to make a request!

Aventis
Your brother in multiple arms

Words: 158586
Joined roleplay: October 22nd, 2014, 9:14 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Annalisa Marin on November 20th, 2014, 6:08 pm

He- he did this. Again. Again!? Holy sweet Jesus its like he has nothing better to do with his time. You'd think after, what is this the fifth time, that he'd get the message and just move on to other places. But no, of course not, he has to keep coming back.

Normally I don't fret too much over people lying over the internet as most often I approach everyone with a grain of salt. Its a harsh place after all, filled with its share of trolls and unsavory types. However this particular instance is something that sticks out as pretty irritating. I'm not going to harp on about how he sickens me, waste of brain space really, however I will leave you with this. The definition of insanity is doing the same shit again and again expecting difference results.

Oh, and his CS's are all formatted pretty much identically from most of his times here. Really, its like he wants to get caught. :disgust:
Annalisa Marin
Sorceress of Chaos

Words: 1635951
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2013, 6:52 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Raus on November 20th, 2014, 6:56 pm

It really sucks to find out that somebody you honestly enjoyed threading with is somebody who does that for fun. Makes me feel dirty and sad for everybody who was already more invested into the character.

Well, I hope everybody gets to mend those plotholes in their character's lives. Can't be easy.
Raus
Player

Words: 62796
Joined roleplay: October 16th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Gossamer on November 20th, 2014, 9:28 pm

What you have to understand is that HE WASN'T REAL.

KETCHUP didn't exist. He wasn't your friend. He didn't give a rats ass about you. Everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie.

And yes, he wants to get caught. Always. The person that figures him out every time just has to watch him rp to see its him. Then they spend a few weeks saying... "Naw... it can't be." This time he didn't do much damage. He wasn't here long. Imagine if you had two or three months invested? Imagine if you had six months invested? The last time when he pulled the whole suicide - wife died in car accident - bullshit, it was over a year. And he was universally loved because he knew how to manipulate people, get them into his confidence, and take advantage of their loneliness or troubles.

Its a GAME to him.

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Aventis on November 20th, 2014, 9:47 pm

Disgusting.

Credit to: Rhys for picture edit, Redd and Estellir Konrath for Boxcodes, and Fallon for Signature

Shameless self advertising. Feel free to make a request!

Aventis
Your brother in multiple arms

Words: 158586
Joined roleplay: October 22nd, 2014, 9:14 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Sira on November 20th, 2014, 10:11 pm

So many lies.. so much betrayal, so much chaos. By the gods, Tyler is Rhysol himself!

In all seriousness though, I almost can't believe he struck again, until I remember just who we are dealing with. I remember in his very first (I think) incarnation as... I don't even recall his name, but he put a curse on Clyde Sullins and.. somebody else I can't recall. I remember reading that thread, and seeing how he abused his power as a storyteller and put an unfair curse, and one that probably wasn't even possible considering the magic the npc used to do it, on the two. They didn't have a chance to fight back or anything.

I cured Clyde's curse in a quest, thankfully, but I remember talking openly about how pissed I was about this retired storyteller to another storyteller who turned about to be Tyler's second(?), maybe third, incarnation. And he agreed with me!

It's just crazy...

Anyway, glad he's gone again.

Nari | Common
Italics are Telepathic
Sira
Player

Words: 737381
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2010, 3:42 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Overlored (1) Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Naomalily on November 20th, 2014, 11:54 pm

Annalisa I think you've got it all wrong, I don't think he's insane I mean how are we going to group him in the same category as master maelstrom?

If you think about it, you just gotta go with and I think we can all agree the politically correct statement of fucktard plain and simple. Like he knows he's not supposed to be here but he comes anyway, he knows if he does x he will get caught so what does he do he does x and gets caught. The very definition of the word seems to suit him to a T.

The things I learn in this scrap book lol

Anyway I feel you Aventis, he was trying to get me to run threads with him with my PC. Luring me with medicine and herbalist stuff, I genuinely feel like I dodged a bullet. And Gossamers right, ketchup was just a tool designed to get us to open up so he could hurt us.
Naomalily
The Power Of Science

Words: 6457
Joined roleplay: October 26th, 2014, 6:46 pm
Character sheet

Postby Ricky Maze on November 21st, 2014, 8:18 am

I can't say that he's one I'd find so easily forgivable, granted what he wants brings only emotional hurt and turmoil once he is caught. I don't even understand how he comes to live off it, but being angry and bitter towards him only gives him more power. The thought of him gloating makes me all the more sick, which is why I'll always be grateful to whoever the people are that sniff him out first. And of course those that have had plans foiled with him now gone, I can only hope the damage wasn't as serious as the previous times.
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

PreviousNext