[Sunberth] Looking For Roleplay

Splitting this part off from the OOC thread, it's a thread dedicated to finding roleplaying partners and hooking up with people threading in the city!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Shakune on December 28th, 2014, 10:14 pm

I've gone and copied Ealisaid and also started an open thread here. It's set in the seaside market when the first gang fight broke out, and it too can tick off a challenge. Everyone's free to join :)
Shakune
I drive a hard bargain.

Words: 281911
Joined roleplay: August 21st, 2014, 10:43 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Berend on January 10th, 2015, 2:48 am

Hello Sunberthians!

I'm plotting a thread for the 19th that will incorporate some of the seasonal challenges, and would like to know if anyone would be interested in threading with a mostly harmless rogue.

If so, shoot me a pm, and I'll let you know what I have in mind. I look forward to hearing your own ideas on the 19th as well.

- Berend
Berend
Something to prove

Words: 73957
Joined roleplay: January 8th, 2015, 2:38 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Saidra on January 11th, 2015, 6:51 pm

Hello there Sunberthians! So long overdue (and apparently bandwagon joining), I've posted up an open thread for my PC's first day in Sunberth. Feel free to make her feel as "welcome" as possible to your fair city and stir up some strouble :lol:
Saidra
Player

Words: 45016
Joined roleplay: November 2nd, 2014, 4:15 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Julia Tristal on January 15th, 2015, 12:42 pm

Hello~ I'm want to rp, anybody willing to rp up?
ImageImage
Julia Tristal
Player

Words: 44834
Joined roleplay: January 7th, 2015, 4:29 pm
Character sheet

Postby Janus on February 2nd, 2015, 10:29 am

*Slides down moonbeam and cannonballs into Suvan Sea*

Hey all! So since I'm starting Janus in Sunberth, I may as well post a call for threads! I'll give more or less anything a go, so if you're interested in some plotting, please PM me! At the moment I want to focus on gaining skills in Herbalism, as I want to have Jan open up his own shop, but if we can come up with an interesting thread, then brilliant! I also want to get the seasonal challenges done, so if you have any that you can't seem to get done, then we can try together! Yay!
Janus
Blind Faith

Words: 3329
Joined roleplay: January 6th, 2015, 10:57 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Akisame Caldrid on February 10th, 2015, 7:49 pm

Hi all, I've just put up a open thread for the entrance of my new character Akisame Sunberth and is free for interaction and looking forward to it. While this is just a entrance thread for now I'm open to this turning into any number of situations. Come in any time.
Akisame Caldrid
Player

Words: 2418
Joined roleplay: February 9th, 2015, 5:44 am
Race: Kelvic

Postby Demitri Maebourne on March 7th, 2015, 11:21 pm

Hello there! Not new to Mizahar, but new character and very rusty. My PC's back story takes place in Sunberth, so I was thinking of doing one or two Flashback threads in the near future. Maybe one centering around a card game, maybe one about stealing mizas from some lousy drunks... If anyone is interested in joining me, please take a look at my CS and/or send me a PM! :)
I used my own picture for my avatar. Is that weird?
I was sick of not having pictures...
Oh well.
Also isn't it funny how you can make someone look completely different just by changing the lighting and upping the contrast?
Anyways, hi!
Demitri Maebourne
The Sneakiest of Sneaks

Words: 55391
Joined roleplay: March 7th, 2015, 4:50 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Andar on March 10th, 2015, 5:50 am

Well met!

If anyone is looking to collaborate a story with a young kelvic thief, be sure to send me a pm. I'm open to just about anything.

Cheers

Andar
How'd that get there?

Words: 79630
Joined roleplay: February 10th, 2015, 5:12 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby William Thornwood on March 16th, 2015, 9:43 pm

Hi all. I'm just getting started here and I'd love a few interactions to help get Will started in his new home. I'm up for anything, just shoot me a PM.
William Thornwood
Player

Words: 1938
Joined roleplay: March 16th, 2015, 4:14 am
Character sheet

Postby Quinten on April 22nd, 2015, 10:39 am

Quinten is ready to begin his quest of world dom... I mean... degustation <.< Yeah. Totally degustation... If anyone would like Quinten's appearence, please do send me a pm <.<
Quinten
Player

Words: 3548
Joined roleplay: April 13th, 2015, 12:11 pm
Character sheet
Plotnotes

PreviousNext