OOC Info The Common Room

Zeltiva's OOC thread! OOC chatter should go here!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

The Common Room

Postby Fallon on September 29th, 2015, 7:52 am

There is presently no RS of the Sylira region. With that in mind I would suggest taking job requests, seasonal pay/experience and other similar enquiries to the help desk.
FALLON
Fallon | Coffee Codes | Skill Images

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Words: 2242110
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2013, 4:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

The Common Room

Postby Azrayel Kolasi on September 29th, 2015, 7:59 am

The Help Desk doesn't handle Employment. I just recently had that verified to me.

Tbh, if your in Zeltiva, there's no one to go to for this sort of thing for the time being.
Credit for the CS Template goes to Fallon, at Fallon's Coffee Codes.
Azrayel Kolasi
Go on; dare me.

Words: 71478
Joined roleplay: July 9th, 2013, 12:06 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

The Common Room

Postby Pulren Marsh on October 2nd, 2015, 4:32 am

Hey everyone. Took a month off without telling anyone. Sorry bout that. Nevertheless, I'm getting all of my little Zeltivan ducks in a row and I will be back to it soon. Stay tuned.

Pulren Marsh
Your favorite Uncle

Words: 503518
Joined roleplay: March 22nd, 2014, 3:33 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

The Common Room

Postby Net on May 30th, 2016, 2:36 am

Introduction:

Hello and Welcome to the City of Knowledge by the Sea! Well aren't we all a lovely bunch of scholars here? I am Net your friendly and new Assistant Storyteller! Never fear I love a good story. A little about myself though, as I much do appreciate transparency. I am a busy man offline, so if I am not on. I apologize for that, you can reach me via my inbox. I won't bite, I swear it. I am also a long time player here, you all know me I am sure! I play Ball, amongst a few other Pycons... I am also the many handed CSL. Now I have no problems answering ST questions, CSL questions, Chat questions, etc on any of my names. Just please, don't pester me repetitively on them all. It is entirely unnecessary. If I happen to have let something slip past me, I apologize for that too, just a friendly reminder would be wonderful!

As some of you may know, I am a software developer by trade, hobby, and education. Life has been a bit rough for me over the last year and things are only improving! So let's enjoy this time we have!

I shall ask that you all be patient with me and I will be the same with you! After all, we all enjoy writing and I want to do some of my own with my characters -- else I will burn out and no one wants that do we?

Keep an eye out for the Character Registry and the Calendar, they shall be around shortly! And if any fellow graders are about and have a free time. Please let's keep our grading queue down! Thank you to the current graders that have helped thus far, we love you for it!

You can also reach me at my Office. Which is located via the link over there below my name.

Yours Truly,

Net
I will be handling all Zeltiva related posts on Tuesdays @ 1800 my time *
Net
Ensnaring

Words: 46023
Joined roleplay: April 29th, 2016, 4:39 am
Race: Staff account
Office

The Common Room

Postby Dove Brown on May 30th, 2016, 9:49 am

And for those looking at 16 pages of grade thread and feeling daunted, the next ungraded thread request is dated 24th Feb 2016 (currently midway down page 14)
Very busy at work. May not be around much for a while.
Threads: 3/3

Dove Brown
Keeping my head, my backbone, and my heart

Words: 181194
Joined roleplay: July 30th, 2015, 9:36 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Mizahar Mentor (1)
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)

The Common Room

Postby Ball on May 30th, 2016, 4:11 pm

Thank you Dove!
Avatar CreditsMy lovely Avatar was drawn and created by the most awesome Nivel

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

I will be handling all Ball related posts on Mondays @ 1800 my time *
Ball
Ser Ball -- Pycon Knight of Syliras

Words: 460478
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 4:52 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

The Common Room

Postby Net on June 30th, 2016, 5:35 pm

FYI: I will be unavailable for a little while I get situated with new equipment and paycheck changes so I can get a new laptop
Net
Ensnaring

Office

The Common Room

Postby Tavia on June 30th, 2016, 6:42 pm

No worries, Net! Thanks for letting us know :)
Tavia
court is in session

Words: 22991
Joined roleplay: May 7th, 2016, 8:14 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

The Common Room

Postby Net on July 14th, 2016, 11:44 pm

I am alive! How goes everyone?
Net
Ensnaring

Office

The Common Room

Postby Minnim on July 22nd, 2016, 4:58 am

My apologies for being so late on replying to the quest, and to our thread, Kestral. This is my alt, and I do occasionally forget to check up on him. :paranoid:

I should be back and ready to write now, so hopefully I'll give you some grading to do once I finish my solos, Net. :p
Minnim
Old Soul

Words: 42496
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2015, 3:27 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

PreviousNext