OOC Info Riverfall's The Power Of Winter 515 Character Registry

Please register if you are living, visiting, or posting whatsoever in Riverfall. This is not the standard form so please be aware that you might need to read thoroughly.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

Riverfall's The Power Of Winter 515 Character Registry

Postby Ssoehrsinaetheron on December 5th, 2015, 6:57 pm

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Ssoerhsinaetheron is his name, but in formal situations he goes by Aetheron and amongst friends he will go by Ron.

Age & Sex? He is 130 years old, and a male.

Race? As if the name doesn't give it away...he is a Dhani...Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake Dhani.

Describe your character in a short abstract? Aetheron is an Idealist, first and foremost. Since "Idealist" is a somewhat obscure term, quick definition -- everything is viewed in terms of systems and processes through a scientific mindset with high aspirations and standards. Thus, he is generally a great person to be around, quite likeable, and quite helpful. The other main part of his nature -- that fact that he is a Dhani -- is not quite so pleasant. The fact that there is not one creature of which he knows that can survive his venom has formed just a bit of a superiority complex. Add to this the fact that all creatures can instantly become walking food in his mind causes a bit of a problem.

Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? Aetheron is not a resident, although he might end up that way.

If not a resident, are you visiting and for how long? Aetheron is not exactly visiting, either...but he will be staying at least for the Winter season, if not longer.

What are your character goals while here? Haven't set any goals except to determine if Akalaks are blueberry flavored or cotton candy. :D

What's your character's greatest strengths? Scientific mind and all of his predatory Dhani combat abilities.

What's your character's greatest weaknesses? Food and an interest in psychology and biology. Food is a problem because that often entails people. Psychology and biology interests are a problem because that also entails people. Most people don't like being turned into test subjects and then eaten. Not that HE thinks this is a weakness...

What's your character's main faiths? Siku and Ssena. Siku because he is a Dhani, and Ssena because he has decided that fear is one of the most useful tools in his psychological studies.

If a stranger approached you and asked you for something (clothing, money, directions) how would your character handle that? Aetheron would do what he could to help. The only downside is that if you seem too interesting, he might decide he wants to study you...not a pleasant thought.

Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? VIOLENCE!!! WAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!! Seriously....a somewhat sadistic PC who eats people for breakfast and has an interest in Ssena...VIOLENCE!!! :D

Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? :D ...Aetheron is an aficionado of pleasure. So the first one is a given. As for love and romance...he is open to it, but not the most loyal of folks. Dhani relations are not exactly the most orderly of affairs, so who he loves one season might not be who he loves the next. But so long as he is "with" someone, he is quite the loyal, loving, and affectionate spouse.

Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? Aetheron is Aetheron. His cult consists of "Me, Myself, and I." It does NOT accept other members to this inner circle...however, if you want to aid him in his quest for power, he will graciously welcome you. ;) Otherwise...no.

Do you like social threads? Why or why not? Sure. Social threads build characters, and even if nothing major happens, you can find things out that may prove quite valuable later, or build the foundations of valuable relationships.

Does your character mind teaching skills to other characters? Which skills can your pc offer? Aetheron is more than welcome to spread his knowledge...it is a bit of a side effect of his superiority complex. The main skill that he can teach is Unarmed combat...though his style is quite untraditional. He can also do some tracking and wrestling, though not as much.

Do you as a player want to see something happen to your PC? What? Why? Don't be afraid to elaborate, even if its a deep dark secret wish. Happen? I think I already said that I want to see if Akalaks really are blueberry flavored. Otherwise...POWER!! WHAHAAAAAA! Yeah. He's a new char, so I still have to learn who he is and what he wants. Although I do have to say that he would love to learn some magic.

Additional Comments: Ummmmm......cupcakes. |:)
(Tagline credit goes to Amunet)
Ssoehrsinaetheron
"Some Actions Mean Scramble"...mmm, snacks...

Words: 26116
Joined roleplay: November 16th, 2015, 2:33 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Postby Eosi on December 6th, 2015, 11:11 am

e
Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Aliases: Eosi Barlowe

Age & Sex?: 24, Female

Race? Human

Describe your character in a short abstract? Equal parts driven and devout, Eosi works for a sense of pleasure and worships for a sense of purpose. With trademark detachment she seeks the shortest, smartest route to accomplishing her ends and will at all costs, mobilize whatever resources necessary. To Eosi, happiness is not pleasure; it is victory.

Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? No, she is not.

If not a resident, are you visiting and for how long? Indefinitely, until Ivak bids her elsewhere or until she is able to return home to rebuild Denval.

What are your character goals while here? Constant self improvement and furthering Ivak's will.

What's your character's greatest strengths? Dauntlessness, strong will, a good grasp of strategy and personal magnetism.

What's your character's greatest weaknesses? Inflexibility, arrogance, intolerance and insensitivity.

What's your character's main faiths? Worship of Ivak and secondarily, Syna.

If a stranger approached you and asked you for something (clothing, money, directions) how would your character handle that? More than likely, Eosi would outright ignore them. If pressed however, she would rebuff the stranger with something the along the lines of "I'm not interested. Don't bother me any further."

Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? I'm not opposed to it. I'm not the most experienced with fight writing, but I'm always interested in a challenge.

Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? I've done a lot of it in the past. I'm certainly not opposed, but Eosi is made for one man and one man only, so it's on the backburner for now.

Is your character in a cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? She is a disciple of Ivak - is that relevant here? Otherwise, no.

Do you like social threads? Why or why not? I think a social thread without some unifying purpose would fall apart with Eosi. She isn't needlessly social. Her interactions with others are usually prompted in some way. Likewise, I think I prefer having a meaningful catalyst behind the meeting of two characters.

Does your character mind teaching skills to other characters? Which skills can your pc offer? Eosi is a competent archer, fletcher and bower and can offer some nominal skill in archaeology. Despite her dearth of social skills, she does find it meaningful to teach others as a means of adding value to the community. Productivity in all its forms is something she greatly enjoys.

Do you as a player want to see something happen to your PC? What? Why? Don't be afraid to elaborate, even if its a deep dark secret wish. I want something badass and transformational to occur. The rest is up to you. :)

Additional Comments: I'm thrilled to be back. Thanks for having me. I appreciate you!

e
Last edited by Eosi on December 12th, 2015, 7:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Eosi
Act first. Teach them to fear you.

Words: 244471
Joined roleplay: November 20th, 2012, 7:42 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Wikus on December 7th, 2015, 1:16 am

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Ponchai Maxxos Whiteblood at birth, Wikus currently.

Age & Sex? Turning 36 this season. Male.

Race? Former Drykas - currently a plain human.

Describe your character in a short abstract? A somewhat messed up man that wanders about looking for a place he can fit and be of use. Whimsical, reserved and extremely shy are the three main qualities that can describe him best when walking amongst the crowds.

Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? No.

If not a resident, are you visiting and for how long? Wikus will stay until somebody knocks on his door and throws him out the gates. Or when everyone's dead.

What are your character goals while here? Enjoy the awkwardness of society, of course. Trying to fight his strange antics in vain while the Blight spreads with his presence. Eat proper food. Sell his donkey.

What's your character's greatest strengths? Experience, I'd say. Despite not quite looking like it, he's extremely cautions about his actions for he knows what kind of consequences a wrong act can carry.

What's your character's greatest weaknesses? Too shy, too angry, too distrustful... The biggest of them all would be a complete apathy for those around him.

What's your character's main faiths? Ironically, he doesn't believe in Gods nor Goddesses even if taught as a child and even carrying a Blight Mark from Vayt. He's suspicious about that last encounter, but his stubbornness blocks the way to enlightenment.

If a stranger approached you and asked you for something (clothing, money, directions) how would your character handle that? With extreme difficulty. While he appears kind and actually is to most strangers, his communication skills are minimal, therefore making it hard to either understand or make himself understood by pretty much everyone. But he'd certainly give it a try.

Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? I do. I don't even care if Wikus ends up wounded or dead - if the post and plot make sense, whom am I to deny it? No restrictions on gore or graphic details are needed - I've seen it all.

Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Oh baby I love me some nasty stuff. Does the Blight count as an STD?

Seriously now. I've always felt romances are the best way to engage in a character development goldmine, so there won't be no complaining from my part. No Akalaks though :P

Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? The Shroud - expect an invitation from Vayt if you deserve it. I imagine he also forms part of the exiled Drykas, with whom I've found he's more tolerant with.

Do you like social threads? Why or why not? Not really. I can barely handle short conversations since he doesn't speak Common, so a thread about only talking seems an impossible mission. But if you don't mind extensive descriptions about gestures you'd have to guess a meaning for, I'd sure join in.

Does your character mind teaching skills to other characters? Which skills can your pc offer? I doubt he's that kind of guy. Maybe if he likes you! He's got some good whipping skills for future Dominatrixes and some knowledge about Wilderness Survival.

Do you as a player want to see something happen to your PC? What? Why? Don't be afraid to elaborate, even if its a deep dark secret wish. I've always felt Wikus was always in danger of being hunted by an angry mob once they realized his presence made everyone sick and miserable due to the Blight Mark. And I've made a grave mistake by making him the way he is right now, for he's quite unable to take control of himself and do whatever he's supposed to do to keep himself safe. For that reason, I've felt his true destiny was being some kind of 'mercenary' for the Gods, which would mean starting to please certain Gods and Goddesses that could use a pawn like him for their endeavors, so he can keep disconnecting himself from humanity and finally use his backstory as a buff instead of a weakness.

The idea of crafting a character that is universally hated but loved by very few is what drives me most to roleplay, and it's a formula I've tried over and over again that has yet to fail me. But for now, I must find a way for him to overcome his traumas and burdens to actually find motivation to achieve his destiny.

Additional Comments: Been away for a while, so I'll need some time to pick up the pace I had back when I started. Riverfall seems blessed with a ton of active players and good roleplayers I'd surely love to meet, so if anyone reading this wants to shoot a thread idea my way, don't hesitate.
Wikus
It burns when I pee!

Words: 377704
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2015, 9:48 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Nayato on December 9th, 2015, 12:00 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias':
Nayato, Blackbird, Squire.

Age & Sex?
33 years old, Male.

Race?
Chaktawe

Describe your character in a short abstract?

Does it make a man brave if they prides them self on the hardships that they can endure? Born into the nomadic lifestyle of a Chaktawe Kalanue tribesmen, he spent most of his life wandering the Burning lands of Eyktol. He was not born a warrior; he was only a man who felt responsibility for the choices he made and the survival of others, and applied his skills in ways that allowed others around him to feel safe in the desert. He is no glory seeker, but a man who'd risk his life to aid another because the world is hard and all deserve aid.

Are you a Resident (Kuvan)?
No, he currently resides at The Glynstein Master Station. There is a high possibility of him becoming Kuvan in the future.

If not a resident, are you visiting and for how long?
Visiting for about one season or two. It may be longer depending on how things go.

What are your character goals while here?
In general, Nay will heavily focus on training the skills required to become knight. When it comes to more personal plots, he will fall deeper into mysticism by expanding use of Spiritism and having him gain both Fortune Telling and Meditation skills.

What's your character's greatest strengths?
Other than his use of a bow and skill at surviving in the wilds. Nayato is typically stalwart in the face of adversity. He always shows due diligence towards any task that he undertakes.

What's your character's greatest weaknesses?
Judgmental, melancholy, and superstitious. He is not naive, he knows that people might seek to take advantage of his good nature so he judges people at first sight. First impressions are everything to him, and should they get passed his attentive caution he could fall into naivety.

What's your character's main faiths?
Nayato is heavily devoted to Eywaat, Makutsi, and Dira due to his upbringing and will grow angered if they are insulted in his presence. However, ever Since joining the Syliran Order Tyveth and Yahal have also become apart of his pantheon of belief.

If a stranger approached you and asked you for something (clothing, money, directions) how would your character handle that?
Depending on the situation Nayato would give the stranger a cloak if they needed clothing, help them hunt wild animals to go sell for meat in a city if they needed money (Or skin the animal for clothing), and help the stranger find their way if they were lost

Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? I enjoy a good violent thread, I've honestly been writing it for far to long to be troubled by gore. I think its a thing most of us share in common.

Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not?
A good romance can always spark a plot into high gear! If it ever got to the point of getting sexy times then I am alright with 'tastefully' writing about the hot and heavy fun.

Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members?
Nayato is a Squire in the Syliran Knights. I believe they are always looking for members.

Do you like social threads? Why or why not?
I do not mind them. Not every thread has to be act packed high energy quests to save the world. A simple meet and greet thread is a perfect way to get to know another character.

Does your character mind teaching skills to other characters? Which skills can your pc offer?
Nayato wouldn't mind teaching people what he knows. He'd offer to show someone how to use a Short Bow and how not to die with what Wilderness Survival skills he has to offer.

Do you as a player want to see something happen to your PC? What? Why? Don't be afraid to elaborate, even if its a deep dark secret wish.

I personally would like to see him face down some type of threat that would test his resolve as a good person. Maybe betrayed by someone he thought to be an ally, or failed at protecting someone miserably, or anything along those lines. Other than that, I'd be up for more adventures where Nay takes a leadership type of role in a group.

Additional Comments:
I brought Nay to RF for a change of scenery when doing squire type threads. Not sure what to expect, but I can't wait to start threading. feel free to Pm me if you wish to thread or plot.

Last edited by Nayato on December 14th, 2015, 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nayato
Embracing Eternity

Words: 146321
Joined roleplay: December 24th, 2009, 9:03 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Saga on December 14th, 2015, 3:37 pm

Wrong Thread.
Last edited by Saga on January 4th, 2016, 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In our minds

~Saga the Sage~----~Vurik the Force~
Saga
Lost Souls

Words: 52229
Joined roleplay: January 27th, 2014, 7:54 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kavala on December 14th, 2015, 6:38 pm

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Kavala Denusk

Age & Sex? Female, 37

Race? Konti

Describe your character in a short abstract? Kavala is a study in contrasts. The first surprising thing about her is her Pavi accent and her Drykas culture. She was born on the Sea of Grass and it shows in her methodology and ideals. The second aspect of Kavala that is also surprising is that though she projects the aura of a Healer, her true self is that of a warrior. The way she moves, dresses, and acts is that of a trained warrior. She can just as easily kill as she can heal, and sometimes she does one to avoid the other. She has worked her way up from nothing to what Mizahar would consider something of a Merchant Princess. Wealth falls easily on her and she utilizes it for the benefit of not only herself but a great many others.

Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? Yes, she has passed her tests.

If not a resident, are you visiting and for how long? N/A

What are your character goals while here? Kavala is looking for quite a few things. She wants to keep her family safe. She has three children, most from her days as a Nakivak. It's unusual that she's retained custody of them, but as with all Akalak, life can be short and death abrupt. The sire's of her children are dead. She wants to make sure her sons to not fall to the same fate. And as with her sons, she wants to raise her daughter surrounded by safety and love. She knows there are dangers. She wants to protect her family from the Ruv'na which are active in Riverfall and promote the Cytali to fight them, finally getting the organization re-established on a more permanent basis.

Secondary goals consist of wanting to expand her business, learn more skills, and begin to create powerful artifacts. Her Magecrafting forge is done and all she needs to do so is to hone her skill and do more dreamwalking to comb the chavi for ancient Magecrafting Techniques.

Kavala would also like to find love. She's a family woman and restless without a male counterpart to share her life with. They tend to die though so she's leery of more than casual relationships even though she wants more.

What's your character's greatest strengths? Kavala's greatest gift besides her Healing Abilities, Dreamwalking Skills, and her fighting experience is her Konti gift that allows her to know the feelings of animals. Animal Empathy - knowing what they know, feel, and gaining their trust... even sharing images in her mind with them... makes her a strong advocate of nature and even kelvics. She can naturally and easily diagnose sickness, abuse, and even joy in an animal or kelvic. They can tell her where it hurts. And she uses her empathic abilities as easily as some people use sight or smell or touch.

What's your character's greatest weaknesses? Kavala is quick to judge and even quicker to act. She has a hair trigger response on many things and she often judges people based on how they treat animals or others. She is ruthless in the use of violence when she thinks its necessary. And she'd rather slit an enemies throat than give in to the compulsion to heal someone she has already judged as evil. Kavala is not a cold blooded killer, but she does not loose sleep at night when she does have to kill. She's known too much pain and violence in her life to hesitate. And because of that, she has a small prejudice against human males. She assumes them violent, overly aggressive, and somewhat narrow minded unless proven otherwise.

What's your character's main faiths? Most people assume Kavala's main faith lies with Rak'Keli because she's a healer. But the truth is that Kavala belongs heart and soul to Nysel. She follows Eyris as well and bows to quite a few of the pantheon that has earned her respect. But overall she is Nysel's vessel and plans to be a priestess to him one day.

If a stranger approached you and asked you for something (clothing, money, directions) how would your character handle that? Kavala is not the type to give a man a fish. She is more the type to teach a man to fish to keep him fed the rest of his life. If someone approached her on the street and asked her for a handout, she'd find a way to empower them (if there were no reasons not too) in order to make sure they had what they needed to succeed in Riverfall... be it a map for directions to everything, or a job to buy food for their empty stomach. She's an enabler for success if she can be.

Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? I think because of the environment - Mizahar as a whole - violence is necessary and honestly a part of day to day life. Not always, but enough, makes it the standard in living in such a harsh environment. I love threading battles, fights, spars, and training. It's one of my top favorites in thread types.

Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Intimacy is part of realistic threading. Kavala is a very sensual creature who due to her Nakivak background is used to physical activity in its many forms. I'm happy to thread about sex, love, and would love to see a new romance in her life. She's really better off with a male counterpart. Anyone interested?

Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? Kavala secretly runs the Cytali and it is taking new members. In addition, Kavala runs The Sanctuary which is always looking for healers and animal workers for employees. Now that I have time to thread this season, I'll be actively seeking more pcs to become involved.

Do you like social threads? Why or why not? I actually like social threads. I can usually spin them so its just not sitting and talking, but rather doing something else while a social conversation is occurring so that the PCs involved are also learning skills or embracing new ideas -- performing magic, making medicines, etc - to gain more skills than just socialization. But I do really enjoy getting to know other PCs with mine on a personal level.

Does your character mind teaching skills to other characters? Which skills can your pc offer? My character does not mind being a teacher. She is a master teacher and can grant that coveted 6XP when shes teaching someone something. She's also responsible by far for the most reimancy inductions in the game. However, don't expect her to teach you magic unless you get to know her or do some type of business with her. People have been really pushy about that in recent times. She knows many fighting styles, weapons, healing, herbalism, and a whole host of magics.

Do you as a player want to see something happen to your PC? What? Why? Don't be afraid to elaborate, even if its a deep dark secret wish. I would like to see Kavala get into some deep relationships with people this season. I would love to see her gain more friends perhaps even take a lover. And I would like to see more members of the Cytali so I can expand this rp opportunity and play more into the Ruv'na plotlines.

Additional Comments: Don't be afraid to approach me for plot ideas. I've been hugely active in the past and I plan on being monstrously active in the near future. I also have a staff account, but that's mostly caught up and on target freeing up time for me to unleash and write. I'd love to have some people to write with... new faces, new plots, etc.
The Sanctuary The Sanctuary Forum Riverfall The Cytali
Reverie Isle Wolf Creek Training Course
Please Note:
  • This pc is maxed out in Animal Husbandry, Medicine, Observation, Rhetoric, and Socialization.
  • Kavala a Master Teacher. Students she is teaching in thread can earn more than the maxium 5 XP per thread.
  • This pc has a Konti Gift of Animal Empathy. She has a superpower from a Riverfall city event that allows animals of all sorts and Kelvics (in kelvic form) to speak clear understandable Common around her.
  • Kavala is a Konti but was raised in the Drykas culture so her accent is entirely Pavi though she can speak Common, Pavi, and Tukant well. She's only conversational in Kontinese.
Kavala
I am more than the sum of my parts.

Words: 3295757
Joined roleplay: October 25th, 2009, 1:46 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 17
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Master Merchant (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (2) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Kiva on December 14th, 2015, 8:21 pm

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Kiva of The Crimson Sun

Age & Sex? 24, female

Race? Myrian

Describe your character in a short abstract? Kiva is learning to be open minded, having spent her most recent time in Black Rock. With a curiosity that burns bright, she finds herself in a bit of trouble every now and then. Her original interest was in malediction, but the more she learns, she finds herself not only interested in the physical demands her race is known for, but also scholarly pursuits. Kiva is never satisfied and despises stagnation. She must be learning, exploring, or growing stronger.

Are you a Resident (Kuvan)?: Not yet. Perhaps Kiva will grow an interest and apply.

If not a resident, are you visiting and for how long? : All of winter, at least. There are so many things the city has to offer that I don't think Kiva will be satisfied with until she discovers them all.

What are your character goals while here?: Improve Kiva mentally and physically. Expand her beliefs of the world and meet a lot of interesting new characters. On a more personal level, I'm sure she wouldn't mind being able to hold her own against an Akalak or two.

What's your character's greatest strengths? Her loyalty, passion, and ferocity. She never gives up on a task, no matter how taxing it is, and will die fighting in order to reach her goal. As a result, she is very selective on who or what she allows to consume her, often being careful not to waste time on pursuits she does not see as worthy.

What's your character's greatest weaknesses? Her pride. Kiva doesn't always like admitting her faults, so it takes her longer than some to admit a mistake.

What's your character's main faiths? Myri, Navre, and Caiyha, in that order. Her mother goddess will likely always have a place in her heart, but the others are on more equal ground. There is still many gods Kiva has never even heard of, but she reveres nature. From her homeland of Falyndar, where the simplest creature or plant can kill you, she has grown immense respect for the world around her. Cats, being her favorite animal and Navre's loyalty and rumored love for Myri gain him high respect from Kiva. Caiyha because of her miraculous creations and being the mother of so many beautiful and deadly children.

If a stranger approached you and asked you for something (clothing, money, directions) how would your character handle that?: Kiva would first assess the situation, and person asking, but more than not, would scoff or laugh. Laziness is something she detests, so she is more likely to refuse a hand out and allow the person to earn anything from her as long as they are capable.

Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? I don't mind it. When in the mood, I love to write a particularly brutal fight scene. Definitely don't shy away from Kiva getting roughed up.

Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Yes. I love seeing how characters interact and flow. I can write just about any scene, but it will be interesting since Kiva is so weird about romantic relationships.

Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? No. Just a loyal child of Myri.

Do you like social threads? Why or why not?: Yes, but there has to be more than just our characters chatting over dinner. Are they negotiating something? Exchanging wit while dancing? I don't mind them at all if it remains interesting.

Does your character mind teaching skills to other characters? Which skills can your pc offer? Nope. My character doesn't mind, although she's no where near a perfect teacher. My character might be able to help with some basics of malediction, but that's about as far as she's gone.

Do you as a player want to see something happen to your PC? What? Why? Don't be afraid to elaborate, even if its a deep dark secret wish. I'll have to get back to you on this.

Additional Comments: I'm so open to threads, please just PM me!
★★★
ImageImage
Kiva
Player

Words: 225555
Joined roleplay: February 24th, 2015, 7:34 pm
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Adyel on December 14th, 2015, 11:50 pm

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Adyel Gaelson
Age & Sex? 1(Kelvic Years, about 8-10 human) M
Race? Kelvic
Describe your character in a short abstract?Well, Adyel can be a bit complicating at first. He's quiet, artistic and leaves pretty fast. He is loyal and not yet has a bondmate. And he needs one, or else he'll feel helpless and lost.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)?
If not a resident, are you visiting and for how long? Well he was. He lived with his mother for a while, until she passed. Moved to Zeltiva (came back because I didn't know until later on that Zeltiva was closed) and he wished to come back to Riverfall, hoping to get his life back on track. With either a family or possibly a really loyal bondmate, one that he can trust.
What are your character goals while here? Gain a trusty bondmate. Improve drawing skill. Get life back on track. (Others to come).
What's your character's greatest strengths?Drawing, for starters. He is loyal, kind trusty and doesn't need to be to dependent on others to help him keep moving forward.
What's your character's greatest weaknesses? Combat, and other things related. Um... He has had been having trouble trusting people lately. His quietness perhaps?
What's your character's main faiths? So far he isn't religious as of yet. I've been thinking of getting him a gnosis of some sort, but am still deciding. I would also need approval first...So. Yeah.
If a stranger approached you and asked you for something (clothing, money, directions) how would your character handle that? Adyel doesn't have much himself either. But he would generously loan him a few coins that can last a bit.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? I do, but not with Adyel. He is to young for violence (in my opinion). I just want him to start feeling more safe, and not become violent himself.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not?I don't mind, but again, isn't Adyel to young for that kind of stuff? (lol)
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? No he is not in a group, or anything like that.
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? Yes, it would be beneficial for Adyel to become more social. Especially since he would need people that he can talk to about his feelings.
Does your character mind teaching skills to other characters? Which skills can your pc offer?Well, I've been thinking, when he grows up is that he could possibly have a teaching degree in art. So he can teach art to the kids and such?
Do you as a player want to see something happen to your PC? What? Why? Don't be afraid to elaborate, even if its a deep dark secret wish. I would like to see him gain a bondmate. It would really help him grow as an individual if he knows that he has someone to turn to for answers and reliance.

Additional Comments: I will post in the Gates ASAP. And also, Adyel might be somewhat emotional throughout this season as he is going through the hardship of losing his mother. So if anyone is willing to do a thread that can help Adyel feel more better of himself as an individual. That would be great.
[/center]
Adyel
Player

Words: 96562
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2015, 2:55 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Natalia on December 18th, 2015, 1:16 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Natalia or Nat

Age & Sex? 3 years old, Female.

Race? Etheafal

Describe your character in a short abstract? Natalia is finally adjusting to life back on Miz after her Fall, and finds solace in her work as a healer. More than anything she wants to help give back to her community after all that's been done for her. She loves working with people, especially babies and mothers. She found she has a special place in her heart for the Nakivak women.

Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? No.

If not a resident, are you visiting and for how long? This is where Natalia has Fallen, and I plan on making her a resident in the very near future.

What are your character goals while here? Become a resident of Riverfall, continue to increase her skills as a healer at the Gilia Medical Center, become a physician for Nakivak women at the oathmaster's tower, possibly learn auristics, gain the mark of Rak'keli.

What's your character's greatest strengths? Natalia's healing abilities lay in both physical and mental. She is knowledgable on how to produce salves, ointments, etc., just from nature, as well as perform small surgeries. Her specialty is delivering babies, but she can function as a general practitioner in addition. She is also very well versed in mental health. She can assess someone's emotional heath just as well as physical. Natalia has an uncanny ability to make people feel comfortable around her. She can tell if you want someone to listen to you, or no conversation at all.

What's your character's greatest weaknesses? Natalia is not good at combat of any kind, or conflict. It is simply not in her nature. I would really like to see this boundary of Nat's pushed. It will eventually have to overcome since becoming a Kuvan of Riverfall (which I expect her to do) requires a test of defense.

What's your character's main faiths? As an Eth, obviously she worships Syna devoutly, but she is starting to pray to Rak'keli as well. She finds support through the healing god when it comes to her work and even her everyday life.

If a stranger approached you and asked you for something (clothing, money, directions) how would your character handle that? Natalia would go to out of her way to help someone in their time of need, whether that be big or small, without question. She enjoys helping others and giving advice.

Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? I personally do like threading about violence - it makes things more interesting - but Natalia as a PC does not. She finds that it can be necessary in some cases but tries to avoid it to the best of her abilities.

Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? I do like threading about romance and love. It is a beautiful thing that I think is one of my favorites to write about. Natalia has not yet experienced romantic love yet - I think it would be interesting for her.

Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? No.

Do you like social threads? Why or why not? I like social threads. I enjoy having my PC meet others and develop relationships. It makes things easier, plot wise, if you're trying to gather others for a great story. Social threads are any easy way to flesh out your character to see what they would do in certain circumstances.

Does your character mind teaching skills to other characters? Which skills can your pc offer? Natalia has never taught someone else something yet. She has always been the learner since taking up a brand new profession after her Fall. In the future I would eventually love for her to become a teacher. She loves knowledge and I could really see her as a professor of some sort.

Do you as a player want to see something happen to your PC? What? Why? Don't be afraid to elaborate, even if its a deep dark secret wish. I would one day love to have Natalia working alongside The Oathmaster with the Nakivak women. She realizes that the Nakivak can sometimes have deep seeded issues, emotional wise, and would love to give them the mental support while they're getting their physical needs taking care of as well.

On the other hand, I want Nat to get marks from both Syna and Rak'keli. She has been a follower of Syna for a long time, and obviously the Goddess favors her. I think it is only a matter of time - hopefully within the next year or so. With Rak'keli, I am hoping for sooner with her. I feel like it would help develop Nat's profession in a big way.

Additional Comments: Please, don't be afraid to PM me if you would like to thread. I'm looking for everyone and everything this season. If you think Nat could somehow fit into a plot of yours, let me know and I'd be happy to hear you out. Can't wait for this season... I think it will be lots of fun!
Natalia
Far away from home.

Words: 37669
Joined roleplay: November 9th, 2011, 12:07 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Namorin Xalvratos on December 19th, 2015, 9:10 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Namorin and Charlain Xalvratos
Age & Sex? 31 Male
Race? Akalak
Describe your character in a short abstract? A Akalak youth struggling to find his position in Riverfall society as he also works towards becoming a master jewler or scholar depending on which personality is talking. He is fairly easy going until he gets commitesd to something and then you see determination comes out. Sometimes his stuberness also begings to intrude itself into his activities.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? Residence.
What are your character goals while here? To gain more experience in jewel crafting. Flesh out his belief system. Make friends, and get to know people. Get some general experience and flesh out more of his skills.
What's your character's greatest strengths? His determination. He will work hard to achieve something he is commited to. He doesn't believing in failing and strives his hardest when he has commited to a course of action.
What's your character's greatest weaknesses? His stuberness. As with anyone a lot of times a strength some times becomes his weekness. In his case he has a hard time beingndetored once he has desided upon a course of action. So it makes it difficult to listen to others peoples suggestion.
What's your character's main faiths? Zulrav, Wysar at this point.
If a stranger approached you and asked you for something (clothing, money, directions) how would your character handle that? It would very much depend on what was asked for. Things like direction he would have no problem giving the directions and even help a bit with the direction. If they asked for some type of item it would depend on what was asked for. A couple coins he would be hesitant but would had over. If the stranger asked for anything really valuable, Namorin would just move on. Namorin is nice and can be generous but he doesn't feel an instant connection to strangers.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? I enjoy threading about battles, fight and so on. It can be entertaining and challengeing to write. This is an adventure and so should be some fighting. I also am playing and Akalak partly for their fighter nature.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Not really. Makes me personally uncomfortable.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? not at this point, but he might later.
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? Yes as long as there is a goal to the thread. Social threads are excellent for connecting to others. They can be exciting and even funny. It also provides excellent chances to woek on skills and just fleah out your charqcter.
Does your character mind teaching skills to other characters? Which skills can your pc offer? doesn't mind at all, but most likely needs more exp to really teach.
Do you as a player want to see something happen to your PC? What? Why? Don't be afraid to elaborate, even if its deep dark I want him to become influentail in the city because he is a successful jewler and also because he is a brave warrior. Beyond that I am still developing him so need to flesh it out even more.

Anyone interested in thread send me a pm. :D
Namorin Xalvratos
Whisper on the Wind

Words: 37562
Joined roleplay: January 3rd, 2013, 3:29 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

PreviousNext