Guest Story Telling Directory

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

Postby Nivel on December 14th, 2015, 4:36 am

I'm putting this in place to make finding a Guest Moderator simpler.
Post or send me a filled out forum so I can add you to the list.

Code: Select all
    [b]Character Name:[/b]
    [b]Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing[/b]
    [b]Skills your willing to Moderate for:[/b]
    [b]Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing):[/b]
    [b]Everything Else:[/b]

Willing Guest Story Tellers:
  • Nivel
    Secret :
    Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing
    I like magic, adventure and tend to be interested in things that get my creative juices flowing. I also like to write the weirder races that no one uses.

Skills your willing to Moderate for:
    I'm very into art in the real world so those tend to be the skills I know the most about. I am however down to writing just about any skill as long as you give me some time to learn about it.

Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing):
    I kinda don't really want to do the seduction stuff, I'm so bad at it in real life that I feel it will come through the page and you'll be like...ew who is this weirdo.

Everything Else: Not really, although if you do request my assistance I ask that you reply as promptly as you can.
  • Alija
    Secret :
    Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing I like torturing PCs and putting them through challenging obstacles, including magic and adventures. Anything that will conflict with your PC's nature would be something I would go for.
    Skills your willing to Moderate for: I'm willing to moderate for near enough any skill, as long as you bear with me through the learning process. I do however, hope the focus won't be just on gaining skills, but on the story and character development.

Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing): I'm not really comfortable writing seduction/romance, but violence is good.

Everything Else: Nothing much more to say, other than I can't wait to guest moderate for you!

• Firenze
    Secret :
    Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing: I enjoy descriptive scenic writing. Planting the image of the area and the surroundings of what is going on and how the PC can/could interact with it. I'm open to try almost any scenario. I haven't done any GSTing at this current point and will try almost anything to test out what works best for me and what areas are my strongest and which are my weakest.

Skills your willing to Moderate for: Almost any skill. I'm not as strong in fighting scenarios but would be willing to try, I just may be slower at working through it than someone who was more knowledgeable in that field.

Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing): As noted above, I believe one of my weaker areas is fighting. It's not a strong suit but I will be willing to write it for you, if you're okay with a slower posting pace.

Everything Else: If you have any questions, contact me. Any criticisms? Contact me. Critiques? Contact me. Praise? Contact me. I LOVE feedback! It helps me to develop as a person and writer. Thank you for your interest!

• Azmere {closed until further notice}
    Secret :
    Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing: Violence, nature, negotiations, anything really.

Skills your willing to Moderate for: Anything. I find that I am comfortable with some things more than others. However, I revel in the chance to learn new things.

Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing): Explicitly intimate scenes. I don’t mind flirting and other romantic endeavors but I will not go further than a soft ‘R’. [Kissing, Heavy petting, innuendo] My tolerance for violence can get quite graphic, though.

Everything Else: I enjoy coming up with stories for other PCs. Challenge me and I’ll challenge you.

• Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
    Secret :
    Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing Well, I enjoy to write about small social plots. (Since I'm starting to get a bit more descriptive with them) anything that involves with action. Other stuff I'm fine with as long as it did not involve with politics.
    Skills your willing to Moderate for: Any.
    Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing): I'm find with anything I just won't be as graphic with some stuff though...
    Everything Else:I love a well thought out plot though. So just a heads up. And just PM me if you all want to have va deep plot conversation...

• Alexander Virgil Seigfried Faircroft the second.
    Secret :
    Combat, Negotiation, Heists, Puzzles and Adventures.
    Terror (personal fav)
    Throw em at me, I'll take on anything just give me a little time to research it if I'm not familiar.
    Lets just steer clear of the more romantic scenes. I'm not the best when it comes to flirtation and seduction. One of the areas I know I need work in.
    Everything Else:
    As you all know I post fast, but if i don't post quickly. Be worried about the next post.
    *Sinister laughter*

• Clyde Sullins
    Secret :
    Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing Action, adventure, magic, chaos, intrigue, danger, and such.

Skills your willing to Moderate for: I've got a firm grounding in combat(weapons of a melee and ranged variety, along with unarmed), magic(those I don't know about I know people who do), and intrigue(stuff a spy would be doing, intelligence gathering, interrogation, etc). Those are my strengths.

Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing): It seems to be a theme, but I'm not into the heavy explicit threads. But then, would you really want that GST'ed? I also have no understanding of how horses work, or related stuff, so cant help there either. Go ask a Drykas pc, I'm sure they know.

Everything Else: I'm good at plotting threads out in general, and coming up with ideas, so I'll likely want to talk to you in depth before starting a GSTed thread, to get a feel for both you and your needs. If you have a specific plot or idea in mind, I can also work with those. Generally if I know a bit about your pc, what you want to do or work on, and such, I can get the ball rolling.

• Atticus Leslie, some might know me as Aventis
    Secret :
    Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing Themes important to the character. Whether it be action or adventure or something a little more calm, taking part in pivotal parts in story is what I'd love to do.
    Skills your willing to Moderate for: Academics, combat to a limited amount
    Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing): Magics aren't my specialty.
    Everything Else: Uh yeah. Consider me.

• Pulren Marsh
    Secret :
    Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing Adventure, action, combat, conflict
    Skills your willing to Moderate for: Any and all, just give me ample time to research.
    Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing): Nothing, though if it's a smut film you're after, there had better be a point.
    Everything Else: One at a time is my only hard rule. Enjoy!
  • Jasmine Moonstone
    Secret :
    Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing anything at all
    Skills your willing to Moderate for: anything
    Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing): I am a little nervous with extra smut and some magic. The only reasons is because as a Drykas I do not have Jasmine equipped with magic so I am a little out of my range there. I am also extremely paranoid at how old some of the viewers here on the site are so that's my only reserve for extreme petting and smut
    Everything Else:one a time please

Credit for Boxcode goes to Estrellir Konrath
Last edited by Nivel on April 16th, 2016, 3:49 am, edited 14 times in total.
Nivel
The Pint-Sized Mage

Words: 461307
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Alija on December 14th, 2015, 5:15 pm

Character Name: Alija
Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing I like torturing PCs and putting them through challenging obstacles, including magic and adventures. Anything that will conflict with your PC's nature would be something I would go for.
Skills your willing to Moderate for: I'm willing to moderate for near enough any skill, as long as you bear with me through the learning process. I do however, hope the focus won't be just on gaining skills, but on the story and character development.
Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing): I'm not really comfortable writing seduction/romance, but violence is good.
Everything Else: Nothing much more to say, other than I can't wait to guest moderate for you!
Alija
Blacksmith and Aurist

Words: 349054
Joined roleplay: November 11th, 2014, 6:35 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Firenze on December 17th, 2015, 5:54 pm

Character Name: Firenze

Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing: I enjoy descriptive scenic writing. Planting the image of the area and the surroundings of what is going on and how the PC can/could interact with it. I'm open to try almost any scenario. I haven't done any GSTing at this current point and will try almost anything to test out what works best for me and what areas are my strongest and which are my weakest.

Skills your willing to Moderate for: Almost any skill. I'm not as strong in fighting scenarios but would be willing to try, I just may be slower at working through it than someone who was more knowledgeable in that field.

Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing): As noted above, I believe one of my weaker areas is fighting. It's not a strong suit but I will be willing to write it for you, if you're okay with a slower posting pace.

Everything Else: If you have any questions, contact me. Any criticisms? Contact me. Critiques? Contact me. Praise? Contact me. I LOVE feedback! It helps me to develop as a person and writer. Thank you for your interest!
Firenze
Food, or Friend?

Words: 674676
Joined roleplay: October 8th, 2014, 8:25 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Mizahar Grader (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Azmere on January 11th, 2016, 3:36 am

Character Name: Azmere

Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing: Violence, nature, negotiations, anything really.

Skills your willing to Moderate for: Anything. I find that I am comfortable with some things more than others. However, I revel in the chance to learn new things.

Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing): Explicitly intimate scenes. I don’t mind flirting and other romantic endeavors but I will not go further than a soft ‘R’. [Kissing, Heavy petting, innuendo] My tolerance for violence can get quite graphic, though.

Everything Else: I enjoy coming up with stories for other PCs. Challenge me and I’ll challenge you.
Attn: GradersObservation is maxed. Thank you for all your hard work.

where do you go when you don't know who you are?
Azmere
Seeker of the Lost

Words: 754081
Joined roleplay: October 14th, 2015, 11:57 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Overlored (1)

Postby Nivel on January 13th, 2016, 8:35 am

sorry I haven't been very good at updating this.
Nivel
The Pint-Sized Mage

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Donor (1)

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on January 13th, 2016, 9:09 pm

Character Name: Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing Well, I enjoy to write about small social plots. (Since I'm starting to get a bit more descriptive with them) anything that involves with action. Other stuff I'm fine with as long as it did not involve with politics.
Skills your willing to Moderate for: Any.
Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing): I'm find with anything I just won't be as graphic with some stuff though...
Everything Else:I love a well thought out plot though. So just a heads up. And just PM me if you all want to have va deep plot conversation...

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Alexander Faircroft on January 17th, 2016, 8:03 am

I'd like to chip in with this.

Character Name:
Alexander Virgil Seigfried Faircroft the second.
Combat, Negotiation, Heists, Puzzles and Adventures.
Terror (personal fav)
Throw em at me, I'll take on anything just give me a little time to research it if I'm not familiar.
Lets just steer clear of the more romantic scenes. I'm not the best when it comes to flirtation and seduction. One of the areas I know I need work in.
Everything Else:
As you all know I post fast, but if i don't post quickly. Be worried about the next post.
*Sinister laughter*

Alexander Faircroft
A criminal, without a crime.

Words: 945306
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2016, 9:21 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Clyde Sullins on January 18th, 2016, 1:00 am

Character Name: Clyde Sullins

Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing Action, adventure, magic, chaos, intrigue, danger, and such.

Skills your willing to Moderate for: I've got a firm grounding in combat(weapons of a melee and ranged variety, along with unarmed), magic(those I don't know about I know people who do), and intrigue(stuff a spy would be doing, intelligence gathering, interrogation, etc). Those are my strengths.

Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing): It seems to be a theme, but I'm not into the heavy explicit threads. But then, would you really want that GST'ed? I also have no understanding of how horses work, or related stuff, so cant help there either. Go ask a Drykas pc, I'm sure they know.

Everything Else: I'm good at plotting threads out in general, and coming up with ideas, so I'll likely want to talk to you in depth before starting a GSTed thread, to get a feel for both you and your needs. If you have a specific plot or idea in mind, I can also work with those. Generally if I know a bit about your pc, what you want to do or work on, and such, I can get the ball rolling.
Clydes Stuff

I am actually in RL a super intelligent hamster from Rhode Island, with a 7 year plan to take over the world.

Update 6/2/18- 1:10AM EST: His 7 year plan a success, and several weeks ahead of schedule, Clyde leaves to oversee the world he has taken over.

No new threads after end of Spring 518-Will still be checking for PM's occasionally, but focusing on a new character.

Graders note: :
Please be aware Clyde is a master Magecrafter. He therefore should not be gaining full xp(or possibly shouldn't gain any at all) for simple tasks related to this magic, such as low level MC items, particularly for repetitions of creations he has done before. Feel free to contact me if unsure of a instance of his magic use compared to his skill level.
Clyde Sullins
Player

Words: 2343955
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2011, 1:14 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Nivel on January 18th, 2016, 8:31 pm

up to date with links to CS's
Nivel
The Pint-Sized Mage

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Donor (1)

Postby Atticus Leslie on March 28th, 2016, 10:08 pm

Character Name: Atticus Leslie, some might know me as Aventis
Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing Themes important to the character. Whether it be action or adventure or something a little more calm, taking part in pivotal parts in story is what I'd love to do.
Skills your willing to Moderate for: Academics, combat to a limited amount
Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing): Magics aren't my specialty.
Everything Else: Uh yeah. Consider me.
Faceclaim credit to Bee. Love her.

For my friends and thread partners: An explanation
Atticus Leslie
It's a boy's name!

Words: 60564
Joined roleplay: May 13th, 2015, 11:23 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes