Sunberth Anarkhos Office: Anarchy's Core

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Anarkhos on April 22nd, 2016, 6:27 am

Directory

Grade requests

Job applications

Hello my fellow citizens of Sunberth, and welcome to my office. This is where you would come to request any moderated threads including any of calendar events, quests, challenges or rumors all of which will be posted here for your convenience. Being an assistant storyteller(AS) there's a limit to the things that I can and cannot do. Below is the following that I CAN NOT DO for it is out of my power.

-run gnosis threads
-cause a god/goddess appear

Other than that I do intend for us to have fun. So please feel free to complete a template below so we can get the fun started. For any specific questions regarding Sunberth or anything to do with the city, feel free to pm me. I will try my hardest to assist you in any way possible. That is why I'm here.

Here's what I need from you if you want to request a moderated thread:
- A full list of the players you want involved.
- Link to the thread if it's already in progress.
- A summary of what the thread is about.
- A full description of what you want out of the thread.
- Any special history I need to be made aware of regarding the storyline

Code: Select all
[b][center]Moderated Thread Request[/center][/b]

[b]PC's Involved:[/b] [url=(url here)] (Pc name here)[/url]
[b]Thread date (If known):[/b]
[b]Summary:[/b]
[b]Preferred Outcome:[/b]
[b]Injuries/Penalties You're Willing to Endure:[/b]
[b]Notes:[/b]

Template made by -Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Anarkhos
Retired Staff

Words: 78115
Joined roleplay: April 19th, 2016, 11:48 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Anarkhos on June 4th, 2016, 8:45 pm

If you wish to join any moderated threads or quests, please sign up here or pm me and I will gladly add you to them. It is on a first come first serve basis. As of right now there is a total of 3 moderated events and quests available for the season. Please feel free to sign on up. Also please make sure that your PC is registered in the character registry for the season.

Tall Johnny's tournament

Open
Riluc Lorrani
Sevris
Bones

Retrieval of the second slab

Slots open: 3/4
Riluc Lorrani
Sevris
Akhen

And so it is written. The will of Sunberth will see it so. May the Slag Heap light the way to your goals.

Investigating the attacks in the night

Slots open: 4/4

Joining the crew of the strange ships.

To Join the crew of the strange ships, players only have to pm me to obtain approval so I can add their names to the list.

Last edited by Anarkhos on September 1st, 2016, 3:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Anarkhos
Retired Staff

Words: 78115
Joined roleplay: April 19th, 2016, 11:48 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Riluc Lorrani on June 4th, 2016, 10:40 pm

Assuming a novice level unarmed fight has a chance I would love join the Temple thread, and the slab thread and the tournament thread.

Moderated Thread Request

PC's Involved: Riluc Lorrani
Thread date (If known):
Summary:18th of Summer: Rumor spreads that a thief robbed the stone slab from the temple of the unknown. Citizens start to search for said thief and a small group is banding together to enter the temple.

34th of Summer: Tall Johnny is hosting a tournament. All fighters are welcome.

60th of Summer: Word has come up that Roywald the Rafter has the second slap. A party is formed to retrieve it.
Preferred Outcome: Gain some skills, meet new people, learn more about the tablets and begin to get known around town.
Injuries/Penalties You're Willing to Endure: Most everything except death.
Notes:
Last edited by Riluc Lorrani on June 5th, 2016, 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Riluc Lorrani
Wilder

Words: 52787
Joined roleplay: April 30th, 2016, 12:20 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Aladari Coolwater on June 5th, 2016, 5:38 am

Moderated Thread Request

PC's Involved: Aladari Coolwater
Thread date (If known): 18th of Summer
Summary: Rumor spreads that a thief robbed the stone slab from the temple of the unknown. Citizens start to search for said thief and a small group is banding together to enter the temple.
Preferred Outcome: Learn something about the temple, get in good standing with some people in town.
Injuries/Penalties You're Willing to Endure: Probably no death, but pretty much anything else. Severe injury, physical and mental, are welcome. A loss of property, angering a group, or other miscellaneous penalties are also fine.
"The sea always filled her with longing, though for what she was never sure."
- Cornelia Funke
Aladari Coolwater
Rock the boat.

Words: 267621
Joined roleplay: March 8th, 2016, 3:26 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Desmond Adan on June 5th, 2016, 6:50 am

Quest Thread Request

PC's Involved: Desmond Adan
Thread date (If known): 18th and 60th
Summary: 18th of Summer: Rumor spreads that a thief robbed the stone slab from the temple of the unknown. Citizens start to search for said thief and a small group is banding together to enter the temple.

60th of Summer: Word has come up that Roywald the Rafter has the second slap. A party is formed to retrieve it.
Preferred Outcome: Make some connections, get a reputation going (good or bad), and learn a bit of what's going on with the tablets.
Injuries/Penalties You're Willing to Endure: Pretty much anything, barring unfair death.
Notes: Des is a skilled healer, so that might prove useful to any party getting together.
Desmond Adan
A better class of criminal

Words: 17169
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2015, 3:08 pm
Character sheet

Postby Sevris on June 7th, 2016, 3:51 pm

Moderated Thread Request

PC's Involved: Sevris Lazarin
Thread date (If known): 18th, 34th, and the 60th
Summary: 18th of Summer: Rumor spreads that a thief robbed the stone slab from the temple of the unknown. Citizens start to search for said thief and a small group is banding together to enter the temple.

34th of Summer: Tall Johnny is hosting a tournament. All fighters are welcome.

Preferred Outcome: That Sevris wins the tournament and he gains access to both slabs. He wants as much influence and control in Sunberth as possible.
Injuries/Penalties You're Willing to Endure: All if it yields great reward.
Notes:
Sevris
Loyal Soldier

Words: 187865
Joined roleplay: July 24th, 2012, 5:26 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Akhen on June 7th, 2016, 5:32 pm

PC's Involved: Ahken
Thread date (If known): 18th, and the 60th

Preferred Outcome: Ahken survives (and gets some reward or two) and gains insight on the origins and purpose of the tablets.

Injuries/Penalties You're Willing to Endure: Injuries (Severe or Minor)
Notes: Let's do this!
Akhen
Player

Words: 69581
Joined roleplay: April 29th, 2014, 10:17 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Cha on June 21st, 2016, 7:43 pm

Cha

PC's Involved: Cha

Thread date (If known): 18th, and the 60th

Preferred Outcome:Cha survives (and gets some reward or two) I'd like to chop up something given the chance

Injuries/Penalties You're Willing to Endure: Injuries (Severe or Minor)
Notes: Let's do this!
Cha
The angriest wannabe lumberjack

Words: 12435
Joined roleplay: May 2nd, 2016, 6:03 pm
Character sheet

Postby Ssafirsotibones on June 25th, 2016, 10:15 pm

I mentioned my interest in the tourny thread awhile back in a pm, but just officially reiterating it here.

Moderated Thread Request

PC's Involved: Bones
Thread date (If known): 34th of Summer
Summary: 34th of Summer: Tall Johnny is hosting a tournament. All fighters are welcome.

Preferred Outcome: Bones shows his skills as a fighter, advertising for his combat school. Winning if he can.
Injuries/Penalties You're Willing to Endure: Always willing to take what I'll be dealing to others. So long as he earns it, both what he deals and what he receives, a fairly earned injury is nothing to sniff at.
Notes: And then, from a land far away, came a man of snakes.
Bones is a Constrictor Dhani. He likes to eat meat. He also has some speech problems.

When he speaks, a double s (ss) means a [th] sound, that he cannot say.

A triple s (sss) means just an [s], but it is extended in his speech.

Ssafirsotibones
Player

Words: 440799
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2011, 5:37 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Zen Tanka on June 26th, 2016, 3:41 pm

Moderated Thread Request

PC's Involved: Hanzo
Thread date 1st of Summer 516 AV:
Summary: With a simple piece of paper clenched tightly in hand, Hanzo moves towards the raven's cage, all in hopes of joining the mysterious Night Eyes.
Preferred Outcome: Hanzo obtains membership, and his first mission.
Injuries/Penalties You're Willing to Endure: Not really anything to endure there, but pretty much anything but death.
Notes: /
Zen Tanka
I am more than my name

Words: 26462
Joined roleplay: June 25th, 2016, 10:09 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Next