Summer 516 A.V Character registry!!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Anarkhos on June 4th, 2016, 6:16 am

My fellow Sunberthians . Fall has come upon us. Come and let us rejoice as we have made it through yet another season. As always in our lovely anarchic city things are always going the complete and total opposite of good for us all whether its thieves, disease and a plethora od other things, but that's what makes Sunberth the fantastic city it is. So if you wish to indulge in a bit of crime and danger come on in and sign up.

Character Registration

PC Name:

Age & Sex:

Character Summary: Keep it short'n'sweet! Why might someone want to thread with you? Does your PC have a dark, sordid history they're trying to run away from? Do they have an impressive button collection? Share with us anything that might help make your PC stand out

Character Loyalties/Groups: In Sunberth, where your loyalties lie are pretty important. Is your PC a member of any gangs, or religious groups? Do they *want* to join any of these?

Purpose of being in Sunberth: Resident? Visitor? Other?

What are your character goals for this season?: Be specific! Is there anything you really want your PC to experience this season? Is there something you really wouldn't want to happen to them?

What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: Do you want to write more edgy, violent threads? Want to branch into your softer and more romantic side? Let us know!

What made you chose Sunberth as a domain?

Favourite type of thread?: Social? Violent?

Romance? Other? Tell us!

Do you require Moderator Assistance?:

Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?:

Additional Comments:

Code: Select all
       [size=150]Character Registration[/size]

[b]PC Name: [/b]
[b]Age & Sex:[/b]
[b]Character Summary:[/b] Keep it short'n'sweet! Why might someone want to thread with you? Does your PC have a dark, sordid history they're trying to run away from? Do they have an impressive button collection? Share with us anything that might help make your PC stand out
[b]Character Loyalties/Groups: [/b]In Sunberth, where your loyalties lie are pretty important. Is your PC a member of any gangs, or religious groups? Do they *want* to join any of these?
[b]Purpose of being in Sunberth: [/b]Resident? Visitor? Other?
[b]What are your character goals for this season?: [/b] Be specific! Is there anything you really want your PC to experience this season? Is there something you really [i]wouldn't[/i] want to happen to them?
[b]What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: [/b]Do you want to write more edgy, violent threads? Want to branch into your softer and more romantic side? Let us know!
[b]What made you chose Sunberth as a domain?[/b] 
[b]Favourite type of thread?:[/b] Social? Violent? Romance? Other? Tell us!
[b]Do you require Moderator Assistance?: [/b]
[b]Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?:  [/b]
[b]Additional Comments:[/b]     
Anarkhos
Retired Staff

Words: 78115
Joined roleplay: April 19th, 2016, 11:48 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Desmond Adan on June 4th, 2016, 7:06 am

Character Registration----

PC Name: Desmond Adan
Age & Sex: 24 & Male
Character Summary: A cold, calculating drug dealer/herbalist who's willing to do near anything to advance his career and is on a warpath to find his family's killer.
Character Loyalties/Groups: Loyalty to himself first and foremost. Not keen on joining a gang right now, but wants to sell to all factions.
Purpose of being in Sunberth: Resident.
What are your character goals for this season?: He wants to establish himself in the criminal element of Sunberth and start building up connections and resources. I really don't want him to confront his family's killer yet, because I'm fairly sure he'd get slaughtered.
What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: I'd like to explore some darker themes with Desmond.
What made you chose Sunberth as a domain? The freedom and variety! The setting is such that any type of thread can flourish here, and I can't wait to see what goes down this season.
Favourite type of thread?: Supernatural, Intrigue, and High-stakes.
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: I don't think so, but I'll let you know.
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Bit too new for that :)
Additional Comments: Can't wait to get started! Drop me a PM if you want to thread.
Desmond Adan
A better class of criminal

Words: 17169
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2015, 3:08 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Baran on June 4th, 2016, 11:28 am

Character Registration

PC Name: Baran.

Age & Sex: 29, will be 30 yrs old this season.

Character Summary: Well! Baran is a musician, who plans on becoming a very fine musician to boot. He's full of energy and likes meeting people, for spirited arguments or an evening of drinking and laughing. So, if that's your thing, hit me up. :)

Character Loyalties/Groups: He is new to the city, and at the moment is trying to desperately fit in and not get his stuff stolen. So, he has no loyalties, and is, after all, the product of Kenashian slipperiness...

Purpose of being in Sunberth: Resident, for an indefinite time.

What are your character goals for this season?: This season, I would like Baran to meet as many people as possible, and have high jinx with everyone. I'd also like to see him gain a bit of recognition for his playing. I'd also like him to see the dark sides of Sunberth.

What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: I want to be a bit... edgier with Baran. I tried it with a previous PC, but I think this guy has more of the capacity to be so. Dark threads with plenty of excess are where I'd like to go.

What made you chose Sunberth as a domain? The scenery. ;)

Favourite type of thread?: I don't have a favourite, honestly! As long as it's a well-planned thread, then I'm sure it'll be good.

Do you require Moderator Assistance?: Don't think so.

Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not with Baran.

Additional Comments: Looking forward to meeting y'all!
Baran
"If you steal my gamba, I will gut you."

Words: 64397
Joined roleplay: March 4th, 2016, 12:27 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Chase Hunter on June 4th, 2016, 5:52 pm

Character Registration

PC Name: Chase Hunter
Age & Sex: 26, turns 27 this summer, Male
Character Summary: Half-Zith, trying to prove how much of a real Zith he is. Oh, and he lost his memory for the past few years. Woke up in tent city, has no idea whats going on, and is generally cranky by himself anyway, so a perfect place for him.
Character Loyalties/Groups: At some point, Chase is going to be hunting down information from any of the gangs in Sunberth as to who he is. As far as establishing himself, he'd like to get hired eventually as an intimidator.
Purpose of being in Sunberth: Resident
What are your character goals for this season?: I want Chase to grow more in his fighting and intimidation skills, while at the same time pulling some leads on his own history.
What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: I want to learn more about Chase's history myself, while also working on writing threads with some subtlety, while dealing with a very straight forward character.
What made you chose Sunberth as a domain? Seemed a good place for someone with no history to show up.
Favourite type of thread?: Violent is going to be most of Chases threads, but he also needs to learn other ways of getting information, so pretty much down for anything. Socially though, Chase... sucks.
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: At some point as I go along.
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: I could try. :D
Additional Comments:
Chase Hunter
I am a Zith. I don't know anything else.

Words: 23668
Joined roleplay: May 27th, 2012, 1:31 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Riluc Lorrani on June 4th, 2016, 8:54 pm

Character Registration

PC Name: Riluc Lorrani
Age & Sex: 18 Male
Character Summary: Riluc was raised by a pack of wild dogs in Sunberths streets until he was about twelve when he was taken in by a konti who tried to civilize the wilder. He still that wilder in many ways and always will be but at least now he can talk to you instead of just growl.
Character Loyalties/Groups: None while he lived in Sunberth with the dogs he avoided the most of the citzenry of te city. His view of the city is still very much the animals verse the leggers. He might be open to be aproached by some of the groups though.
Purpose of being in Sunberth?: Visitor for now. He is trying to see the world and learn were he came from.
What are your character goals for this season?: Learn something about were he came from (I don't want the plot completely resolved thought, just like te first episode.) Also want his to do some hunting get some skill and pay for it for his upkeep. What to meet knew people and also work on something to help bring more balance to nature either in te city or the wilds right around.
What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: I want to get to know tis character and have as many chances as possible to do that.
What made you chose Sunberth as a domain? the anarchy
Favourite type of threads.: Any type.
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: Already pmed you about it.
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not at this point.
Additional Comments:
Riluc Lorrani
Wilder

Words: 52787
Joined roleplay: April 30th, 2016, 12:20 am
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Aladari Coolwater on June 5th, 2016, 5:48 am

Character Registration

PC Name: Aladari Coolwater
Age & Sex: 17, Female
Character Summary: Aladari is a wild child, looking for a gambling, drinking, storytelling party. She's young and still hasn't really realized her mortality yet. She in't a huge fighter, but when it comes down to it, she'll do what she has to (or thinks she has to).
Character Loyalties/Groups: Aladari does not currently belong to any groups, although I hope to have her investigate them and pick one to strive towards joining this season.
Purpose of being in Sunberth: Resident.
What are your character goals for this season?: I want Aladari to find a place in a group, gang, faction, whatever. I want her to find people who can have her back whenit gets tough.
What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?:
What made you chose Sunberth as a domain? It has everything Aladari could ever want, and the freedom to do what she wants.
Favourite type of thread?: I enjoy social threads, actually, but any kind is good with me.
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: No.
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not this season.
Additional Comments: I'm open for threads all season. Feel free to PM me.
"The sea always filled her with longing, though for what she was never sure."
- Cornelia Funke
Aladari Coolwater
Rock the boat.

Words: 267621
Joined roleplay: March 8th, 2016, 3:26 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Caela Dorin on June 5th, 2016, 10:32 pm

Character Registration

PC Name: Caela Dorin
Age & Sex: 24, Female
Character Summary: A dancer with a grudge against men but who has no qualms with manipulating them to get what she wants.
Character Loyalties/Groups: She's quite loyal to Merv because he's her employer but she's not really interested in knowing the details of his darker connections. She doesn't want to know.
Purpose of being in Sunberth: Lifelong resident

What are your character goals for this season?:
  • Improve unarmed combat
  • Force Caela to develop more as a character through conflict and an active rather than passive role in situations
What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?:
  • Find some writing partners
  • Branch out in terms of what I write
What made you chose Sunberth as a domain? It felt that it gave me the freedom to allow a nastier edge come in to Caela's character and throw her in to dangerous and/or frightening situations
Favourite type of thread?: Anything goes to be honest, I love writing pretty much anything but I suppose I do enjoy conflict in social situations and I like opportunities to manipulate others
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: I don't believe so
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Always
Additional Comments: Caela might seem like a soft character but she really is someone interesting to get involved with
Caela Dorin
Seductress

Words: 472136
Joined roleplay: January 1st, 2014, 12:00 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Lo'campo on June 6th, 2016, 4:48 pm

Character Registration

PC Name: Lo'campo
Age & Sex:45 m
Character Summary: A muderer sent away from his home for his own safety now living in Sunberth as a guard until he can overcome his "problem" and return to his family in Riverfall
Character Loyalties/Groups: No loyalties to anyone, but may have some form of relationship with the vigilante gang
Purpose of being in Sunberth: Resident
What are your character goals for this season?: As far as goals go, I really want him to meet new people that can help him develop his social skills.
What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: I wouldn't mindc branching out to different forms of threads.
What made you chose Sunberth as a domain? The violence and anarchy
Favourite type of thread?: Violent and dark threads are my favorite but i'm up for anything.
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: No
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes
Additional Comments: Alright guys summer is here, lets have fun!

-Loxudeianis Basunreph Campo

Oumoc Basunreph Campo
Lo'campo
The Sunset Quarter monster

Words: 313620
Joined roleplay: August 25th, 2014, 12:24 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Sevris on June 7th, 2016, 1:52 pm

Omitted-
Last edited by Sevris on August 11th, 2016, 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sevris
Loyal Soldier

Words: 187865
Joined roleplay: July 24th, 2012, 5:26 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Cha on June 7th, 2016, 4:44 pm

Cha

Character Registration
PC Name: Cha
Age & Sex: 13, F
Character Summary:Chop, cut, slash, burn, repeat.
Character Loyalties/Groups: Loyal to the orphanage and it's inahabitants

Purpose of being in Sunberth: Resident Slasher
What are your character goals for this season?: Adept weapon adept stealth, competent acrobatics. I also would like to acquire a mask a calling card and a reputation
What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: Violence is good. High impact drama, sort of fun?
What made you chose Sunberth as a domain? Easy access to killable things and low repercussions
Cha
The angriest wannabe lumberjack

Words: 12435
Joined roleplay: May 2nd, 2016, 6:03 pm
Character sheet

Next