OOC Info [OOC] The Opalescent Paradise

All Q&A and ooc chatter is welcome here!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Home of the Konti people, this ivory city is built of native konti stone half in and half out of the sea. Its borders touch the Silverwood, and stretch upwards towards Silver Lake, home of the infamous konti vision water. [Lore]

[OOC] The Opalescent Paradise

Postby Efforvescent on July 25th, 2016, 2:25 am

wait a second guys.

One person should be doing the map. Not add what you want that you may find. This ultimately has to go through approval with Gossamer as well.

One person be the front person to create a detailed map, please.
Let the magic of fate happen!!
((Image courtesy of Prophet))
Efforvescent
Retired Staff

Words: 28712
Joined roleplay: April 29th, 2016, 9:33 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Tap on July 25th, 2016, 4:28 am

uh then disregard my last post! However if you do want to be in on the map making check out the discussion thread on the map specifically. It is locatedhere
Grader Note :
Currently I base my presentation of my Scavenging and Fishing skill on the skill write up by Shimoje and Ferrin, respectively, that is in the Founder's Review section of the World Development forum. This means, for example, that hand fishing, the practice of collect marine life out of the water by hand, Tap considers fishing rather than just gathering. Of course the final decision is up to the grader. This is simply what I am basing her actions off of.

Please also note that Tap is a very antisocial Konti and therefore please only reward her socialization point HALF of what you would normally award for a PC.
Tap
Fisher and Treasure Hunter

Words: 45386
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2016, 6:30 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Office
Plotnotes

Postby Visi on July 29th, 2016, 4:23 pm

Found this and made me think of a Konti of Dira

Visi
The Strong Silent Type

Words: 10832
Joined roleplay: July 12th, 2016, 2:11 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Efforvescent on August 8th, 2016, 7:04 pm

My Lovely Mura Inhabitants:

For those that signed up for the Event for the 61st.. Here it is.

Marine Circles

I am looking at Fall Calendar. I would like to take this chance to see what you guys want to see for events, city happenings, quests, moderated threads, etc for Fall.

Please send me a PM and i will take each idea and request under consideration. I have two events. There is one festival in the fall season, Pumpkin festival. There is also the day of bright colors to celebrate the colors of that season. We could have moderated skill grinds.

Let me know what you want to see. What story do we want to tell for Mura?

I will be taking ideas, suggestions and requests for fall up till the 27th of August.

I will be getting started on the grading queue and get those grades out to you guys. As school has started for the kids, we have settled into our new home nicely, time is becoming more fluid and flexible.

Look to see development starting to happen on Mura. From organization of the forums here, location descriptions (especially for in the water), NPC creation, and correction of the current lore to bring Konti Isle and Mura closer to how the founders conceived it.

We already have some awesome individuals stepping up to tackle the Map. If you have a concept or idea for a location, npc or cultural description then send me a PM and we will take a look at it.

I am excited with the new people here and i think we can have a lot of fun this fall.
Efforvescent
Retired Staff

Office

Postby Estrellir Konrath on August 19th, 2016, 6:25 pm

Happy summer, Konti & Murans!

No, I'm not here this season, but Estrellir spent a few years on the isle between 501 and 510 AV. So since Mura is more or less active again, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a flashback? I'm open to many things, although I'd love to get some fortune telling xp or divination practice out of it. Discussions about politics, social hierarchy and faith are welcome too. But really, just PM me if you want to brainstorm!
Estrellir Konrath
She Who Finds What Was Lost

Words: 338742
Joined roleplay: September 13th, 2013, 8:24 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Tap on September 2nd, 2016, 9:49 pm

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that I'm not gone, I know I havent posted in a minute but I'm here and will be working on Tap throughout the week. My other PC has way more threads to finish and I'm working on another HUGE project thats taking up a lot of my time. Sorry but I promise I havent left you!
Grader Note :
Currently I base my presentation of my Scavenging and Fishing skill on the skill write up by Shimoje and Ferrin, respectively, that is in the Founder's Review section of the World Development forum. This means, for example, that hand fishing, the practice of collect marine life out of the water by hand, Tap considers fishing rather than just gathering. Of course the final decision is up to the grader. This is simply what I am basing her actions off of.

Please also note that Tap is a very antisocial Konti and therefore please only reward her socialization point HALF of what you would normally award for a PC.
Tap
Fisher and Treasure Hunter

Words: 45386
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2016, 6:30 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Office
Plotnotes

Postby Efforvescent on September 4th, 2016, 4:41 pm

Calendar is up here.

Enjoy!!
Efforvescent
Retired Staff

Office

Postby Gossamer on September 26th, 2016, 11:52 pm

HI Folks.

Unfortunately Efforvescent has been retired. There was some issues and this is just what needed to occur. Forty five posts in five months isn't a sustainable activity level especially with the fairly firm AS Requirements. Please review the AS requirements yourselves. If anyone feels they can step up we an keep Mura open. Otherwise, at season change, it will close. That might be for the best because much like Endrykas was before Prophet got his hands on it, Mura needs a gut job badly. I thought I had the right person for the job, but it seems it was an ill fit.

Speak out if you think you might enjoy such things.

Goss
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Gossamer on December 4th, 2016, 8:35 pm

Emergence has been retired. She was babysitting Mura so I'm going to close the city due to activity levels. :)
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Previous